LIVE stream from F.L on the 25th

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    That guy looks exactly like Mike in TII but i really don't think it's him, too dangerous for him to pop up there so obviously.it's just a look-like
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    so on twitter it says the family are coming soon to fl
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I'm sure this guy would laugh his ass off if he saw this..

You guys see Michael everywhere

Well this guy looks more like michael than any other impersonator / lookalike / doppleganger / tribute artist i have ever seen..... Looks to much like MJ to be just some regular old "joe smith"

Then you didn't see Earnest ..
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    I'm sure this guy would laugh his ass off if he saw this..

You guys see Michael everywhere

Well this guy looks more like michael than any other impersonator / lookalike / doppleganger / tribute artist i have ever seen..... Looks to much like MJ to be just some regular old "joe smith"

THANK you!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I'm going to button my jacket or whatever.....and play around with them a little....
    has he buttoned/unbuttoned his jacket? Remember voices can be changed......the prank call we heard a few months ago where MJ was pranked, then changed he changed his voice on the phone.
    Don't get too caught up with this guys, but.....it's all great adventure, nothing to be afraid of.
    Thank you for lifting my spirits!!!
    Blessings Always
  • Oh I have seen earnest, Personally I dont think he looks anything like MJ but each to their own I guess.
    Plus this guy was half Michael's height.. LOL

Tell me how you fake that
    Oh I have seen earnest, Personally I dont think he looks anything like MJ but each to their own I guess.

This year: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11473<!-- l -->
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    who are those ppl constantly coming inside?.. family? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    is Katherine and children already there?
  • Is anyone else seeing that professional photographer taking the pictures of those coming up the steps and into the mosselum? Paparazzi is down below. She is up the steps. You take a photograph like this at weddings and special events (happy events usually!).
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    who are those ppl constantly coming inside?.. family? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    is Katherine and children already there?

I was wondering the same thing. TMZ did report that Katherine and Mjs kids will not be at FL today.
    Is anyone else seeing that professional photographer taking the pictures of those coming up the steps and into the mosselum? Paparazzi is down below. She is up the steps. You take a photograph like this at weddings and special events (happy events usually!).
    yeah i see her ..
    but don't u take them also during, let's say, funerals?
    there are also photographers during sad events..

but on TMZ is written that tehey wolud come there on 11 am PT
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> That's Michael from TII, No <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Is anyone else seeing that professional photographer taking the pictures of those coming up the steps and into the mosselum? Paparazzi is down below. She is up the steps. You take a photograph like this at weddings and special events (happy events usually!).
    yeah i see her ..
    but don't u take them also during, let's say, funerals?
    there are also photographers during sad events..

but on TMZ is written that tehey wolud come there on 11 am PT

Actually no. Most people don't hire photographers for funerals. I'm married to a professional photographer. It's very unusual actually.
    Actually no. Most people don't hire photographers for funerals. I'm married to a professional photographer. It's very unusual actually.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    well.. so maybe ..maybe ur right.. there is something odd bout it.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ParisaParisa Posts: 29
    It´s not good that Susan YU and Mez went inside the mausoleum. This is not good <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Plus this guy was half Michael's height.. LOL

Half of Michaels height??? What was MJ over 10ft tall then??? lmao! Wasn't even saying this was MJ for goodness sake! I said it LOOKED alot like him! - big difference!

If you look at the enlarged picture "the mj person" is alot taller than the girls in front whom he is behind... and much taller than the man on the right who he is also stood behind. Hardly a dwarf this "mj character"!!!!

Think I shall shut up anyway - whatever I say on here gets thrown out of context - or debunked straight away. I dont post often and remember now why I dont bother......
    Plus this guy was half Michael's height.. LOL

Half of Michaels height??? What was MJ over 10ft tall then??? lmao! Wasn't even saying this was MJ for goodness sake! I said it LOOKED alot like him! - big difference!

If you look at the enlarged picture "the mj person" is alot taller than the girls in front whom he is behind... and much taller than the man on the right who he is also stood behind. Hardly a dwarf this "mj character"!!!!

Think I shall shut up anyway - whatever I say on here gets thrown out of context - or debunked straight away. I dont post often and remember now why I dont bother......

"half of Michael's height" was just a way to say it, not literally but almost.
    I don't get it I've been civilized right? I can give my opinion here like you and the rest.
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    Isn't that the same M.j wearing the same shirt and pointy shoulders from This Is It. A lot of people said if you heard MJs deep voice you would not know its him. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    for me it was nOT MJ.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> not his voice..but totally his moves ^^
  • Plus this guy was half Michael's height.. LOL

"half of Michael's height" was just a way to say it, not literally but almost.
    I don't get it I've been civilized right? I can give my opinion here like you and the rest.

Not saying you cant have an opinion..... but then in retrospect so am I entitled to one. Just because you cant see what I can see or what others can see is no reason to argue the fact. I dont care anyway theres others in agreement with what I see and whoever this person is.... is the closest lookalike to MJ I have ever seen and I have seen them all.... dont need links to topics of pics of earnest cos I dont think earnest looks like him, but you think he does and as you said you are entitled to your opinion. Enough said on the matter I see what I see, you see what you see! L.O.V.E
    for me it was nOT MJ.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> not his voice..but totally his moves ^^

And that guy is not as tall as you see him in photos. He was over a kind of platform there and that's why he looks taller than those girls. Then when he started dancing you could see he was like 1.70 or so..
    And totally not his voice..I'm just saying..
  • he was not on any platform, there is no platform there its a flat cordoned off piece of road.
    he was not on any platform, there is no platform there its a flat cordoned off piece of road.

The terrain was uneven <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • HA! TMZ just panned over to a garbage can! Ah the irony! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->