LIVE stream from F.L on the 25th

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Live from Indiana again
  • There was a lady just a minute ago talking in the background...it was very hard to hear but she said that Randy said something earlier ...she talked something about a blog...and 7 sevens...or something like that...te word seven as def. mention. Anyone else hear it?
  • look at shape of ear!
    Exactly.IMO..This looks like the double in the TII movie the one that says "Smooth move' or something like that.

"cool move" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

One Love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • bryce87bryce87 Posts: 4
    What if All these impersonators are acutally really Michael Jackson but no one knows it?
    Oh my.... i feel something huge is going to happen!
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232

ME TOOO !! PLZ PLZ !! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    What if All these impersonators are acutally really Michael Jackson but no one knows it?

IMO i believe Michael was the real one in TII i dont believe they used any body doubles i dont care what joe jackson says he says a lot of things that i ignore :p haha its not THAT easy to just use an entirely different person pretending to be Michael Jackson.

ME TOOO !! PLZ PLZ !! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Ok That feeling is gone..
    Maybe they will just give us some clues
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Listen...if I were MJ....the circus that's going on in Gary, IN right now wouldn't be the place I'd want to come back. All kinds of people are there acting a fool both in the audience and on stage. I'm sorta embarrassed for MJ! If he does come back, it has to be more official than this. He can't just re-appear somewhere. It has to be an official explaining why he has been in hiding and faked his death. Then we will see him after that. It's a process...not just an appearance.
  • that bloke couldnt sing lol
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    yes, it has to be full of security no these big dudes don't count as security in Gary. I mean tough security and not letting too many ppl know where he'll reappear. Gary not good for him it's nice it's his hometown but not for bam.
    I'm not expecting a comeback anyways..Not today, not tomorrow..maybe never..who knows..
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    We have to be open to the possibility that he may choose not to come back, he can really be gone, life goes on and if alive he will continue his life and we will continue ours that's that. Sheesh but just too many things show Alive haha
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    that bloke couldnt sing lol
    my ears are falling off <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> how come that dude cant sing at all ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • To be honest I think the happenings in INDIANA are a bit embarassing. Id rather have seen no tribute to him than this shambles of an affair. Poor MJ. The singers dont know half the words, the audience seem bored, and nothing seems rehearsed..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Godness that kid really knows how to dance <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Godness that kid really knows how to dance <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He is a Jackson after all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I would just like to say I'm not too impressed by the hometown "fans". Some of them seemed all too happy to be on TMZ, one girl completely dissed MJ when the cameraman asked her how much she loved him, a lot of people are acting a fool & are more about their 5 seconds of fame & don't even mention MJ, two of the guys that performed couldn't even sing, one of them even self promoted at MJ's TRIBUTE, wth? There are tshirt vendors selling shirts, it's like a big block party not an anniversary of his "death". I'm not expecting them to be sad but I don't sense a lot of love & respect more like "he's a huge star from our neighborhood & this is the biggest thing that's happened here let me be a part of it!" I'm with Randy, it would have been better to actually pay respects to MJ at FL, if he's there. This tribute in Gary is a circus. Sorry <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Godness that kid really knows how to dance <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He is a Jackson after all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Best performer so far <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't think that Michael is going to come back today and certainly not make a live physical appearance in front of a public audience. He will rather choose to make a satellite transmission (television appearance) for example, or a youtube video like Murray ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) but I don't exepect him to appear today at that place.
    I would just like to say I'm not too impressed by the hometown "fans". Some of them seemed all too happy to be on TMZ, one girl completely dissed MJ when the cameraman asked her how much she loved him, a lot of people are acting a fool & are more about their 5 seconds of fame & don't even mention MJ, two of the guys that performed couldn't even sing, one of them even self promoted at MJ's TRIBUTE, wth? There are tshirt vendors selling shirts, it's like a big block party not an anniversary of his "death". I'm not expecting them to be sad but I don't sense a lot of love & respect more like "he's a huge star from our neighborhood & this is the biggest thing that's happened here let me be a part of it!" I'm with Randy, it would have been better to actually pay respects to MJ at FL, if he's there. This tribute in Gary is a circus. Sorry <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

kinda..
  • ^^^Really? wow....i didn't see it but from yall's responses, it seemed terrible....
  • I would just like to say I'm not too impressed by the hometown "fans". Some of them seemed all too happy to be on TMZ, one girl completely dissed MJ when the cameraman asked her how much she loved him, a lot of people are acting a fool & are more about their 5 seconds of fame & don't even mention MJ, two of the guys that performed couldn't even sing, one of them even self promoted at MJ's TRIBUTE, wth? There are tshirt vendors selling shirts, it's like a big block party not an anniversary of his "death". I'm not expecting them to be sad but I don't sense a lot of love & respect more like "he's a huge star from our neighborhood & this is the biggest thing that's happened here let me be a part of it!" I'm with Randy, it would have been better to actually pay respects to MJ at FL, if he's there. This tribute in Gary is a circus. Sorry <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

wholeheatedly agreed. A disgrace to his memory.... Im gonna turn it off now I find it quite upsetting.
    ^^^Really? wow....i didn't see it but from yall's responses, it seemed terrible....

It's not 'terrible', it's nice that they're choosing to celebrate rather than mourn but I just really think imo it would have been better to just visit MJ at FL & maybe do a tribute put on by the family in Cali. That's where he lived & "passed", that's where a huge number of fans are, that's where the family is, friends are, they should have done some kind of tribute there, this one is pretty crazy, like I said a huge block party. I'm not even sure how many of these people actually do love him compared to how many are there just to be there. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> What Katherine & Genevieve did there was hardly anything at all they should have been with the rest of the family who was at FL, also I watched the second part of this tribute to see if the kids would be seen, still no kids, in fact Katherine seems to be gone now too. Where are the kids, you'd think they'd want to take part in honoring their Daddy just like at the memorial in 09.
  • ^^^Really? wow....i didn't see it but from yall's responses, it seemed terrible....

It's not 'terrible', it's nice that they're choosing to celebrate rather than mourn but I just really think imo it would have been better to just visit MJ at FL & maybe do a tribute put on by the family in Cali. That's where he lived & "passed", that's where a huge number of fans are, that's where the family is, friends are, they should have done some kind of tribute there, this one is pretty crazy, like I said a huge block party. I'm not even sure how many of these people actually do love him compared to how many are there just to be there. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> What Katherine & Genevieve did there was hardly anything at all they should have been with the rest of the family who was at FL, also I watched the second part of this tribute to see if the kids would be seen, still no kids, in fact Katherine seems to be gone now too. Where are the kids, you'd think they'd want to take part in honoring their Daddy just like at the memorial in 09.
    I disagree...it's pretty terrible! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> This is for Michael Jackson....the KING of pop. What Gary, IN put together was/is embarrassing! But I am glad everyone seems to be celebrating his life. Now on to celebrate his return.