LIVE stream from F.L on the 25th

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Did anyone see the live feed of the camera crew right in the faces of Janet, Jermain, et al? Then one of the brothers asked a security card "Who's that?" pointed at the camera. And the security guard said "News of the World." to which the brother said "no man...their the one's who give feed out to everyone else."

Funny how that camera crew was the only one right in the thick of things. Odd if you ask me.

Did you notice how none of them seemed upset? They didn't ask the camera's to give them space. The bodyguards didn't try to block the paps. Seems they wanted to be filmed. Also, where are Prince, Paris, Blanket, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Randy Jr, Donte & Tito's sons? Are they all still in Hawaii? Was the woman in white at FL leaving with the family Debbie, because she looked like her & the crowd started saying "Debbie Debbie" when she came out. So she was there & the kids weren't? Where was Joe? Hmmm. The big reveal in Gary didn't seem like much. Eddie kept working the crowd & joking around like it was some kind of press thing for himself. Genevieve & Katherine didn't seem upset. Neither did any of the family at FL. There's was A LOT of family there too. All of Jermaine's kids were there, Rebbie's kids, Halima, Debbie, Randy, Jermaine, Janet, Tito & I thought I saw Latoya but not sure. Things are still strange. I was thinking earlier that why would they put the monument outside of the Gary house if he wasn't dead but then someone said it was the SAME monument they revealed last year & I started thinking well maybe Randy & Janet know the truth & that's why Randy doesn't support the Gary trip. Too much to process, stuff still doesn't make sense.
    Agreed. Not one person seems upset. I'm a mother...if (GOD FORBID) I lost a child...a year, 5 years, 10 years, etc. later I'd still get choked up. Kathrine sounded just fine to me. Not even a sad "let me collect myself" pause. No one at FL did either. And yes, you are right about them ok with the camera that close...and again...no emotion. Something is still off.

Yeah, a year later it would still be fresh & of course you'd get upset when a monument honoring your son but marking his death is revealed outside your old home. But who knows with them. Janet wasn't even trying to seem sad this time. One more question though, Marlon & Jackie - where were they? None of their kids were there either. I don't remember seeing Rebbie either but I saw her kids. Odd. Randy was very vocal about not supporting the Gary trip/event these family member obviously must agree seeing as how none of them were in Gary to support Katherine. Oh & no Omer either. Also, Eddie Griffin & Judge Mathis are the only friends that came out to anything today? No Chris, no Liz, no anyone? Strange again. It was also weird at FL how the cameras just happened to be in the perfect spots to film the family arriving and leaving. None of the camera men had to run to catch up to the family members. It was kind of like it was set up. & the stage what's it for?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    TMZ live stream from Indiana doesn't work anymore
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Am I the only one having troubles with the sound? :S --> FL
  • Rebbie was in IN with Katherine. They showed her on camera talking to some fans.
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    No you're not . <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    What madness I see nothing , know nothing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Rebbie was in IN with Katherine. They showed her on camera talking to some fans.

Ok. That's one missing person now spotted. What about the rest?
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197

It's not just you. They've adjusted the sound on their mic awhile ago.
    Does the TMZ live from Indianawork for you now?? it doesn't work for me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Does the TMZ live from Indianawork for you now?? it doesn't work for me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Doesn't work for me either . <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    MashMike wrote:Does the TMZ live from Indianawork for you now?? it doesn't work for me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

IT SEE THAT IT WORKS FOR OTHERS, WANT TO SEE WAT'S GOING ON THERE SO BADLY <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    Are you all blind?Daniella once said that Michael will be back but everyone will think its an impersinator.THATS MICHAEL I FEEL IT AND HE WILL GIVE HIS IDENTITY PRICE WHEN HE AND ONLY HE IS READY.
  • Nor for me and I thought they were going to show some vigil thing. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    what is this cell phone vigil thing??

It doesn't for now but
    We'll be putting up a completely different livestream post at around 2:45 PM PT -- that one will be from the Jackson family's old home in Gary, Indiana ... where a candle light vigil will be held in Michael's honor.
  • is that carlo riley again minus the balck jacket on right hand side of screen fl live stream?
    Thank u Hazzely
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Are you all blind?Daniella once said that Michael will be back but everyone will think its an impersinator.THATS MICHAEL I FEEL IT AND HE WILL GIVE HIS IDENTITY PRICE WHEN HE AND ONLY HE IS READY.

Anneken, I mean no disrespect when I say this but if BOW is telling the truth, then this man is not the one she was talking about because that was not Michael. I saw him with my own eyes talking to TMZ before he went into FL. They had the camera close up to him before they stepped back and had him do some dance moves. It wasn't Michael, hun. I'm sorry.
    ok it started to work again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Those are not from TMZ, they're from CNN
    Uhm.......

the guy at FL said this, that it's "for the whole world" and that he's from CNN .
  • wouldnt it be mad if everyone just started screaming michaellllllllllll and he emerged from the crowd - oh how i wish <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • oh and i wonder if elvis has been to pay his respects yet??? hahaha x
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    wouldnt it be mad if everyone just started screaming michaellllllllllll and he emerged from the crowd - oh how i wish <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    that would be amazing if thaat happeened.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TMZ LIVE now:

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->
  • the guy in the red shirt been lingering and mingling for ages