LIVE stream from F.L on the 25th

Comments

• lol you must be looking at a completely different picture to me then! all i see in regards to the pic i posted is flat asphalt road with a couple of rows of metal barriers.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> bwahaha nice trash can harvey!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    lol you must be looking at a completely different picture to me then! all i see in regards to the pic i posted is flat asphalt road with a couple of rows of metal barriers.

No i'm not talking about the one on the asphalt LOL. I'm talking about the one where you see the girls also, that was on the grass and to me that terrain was uneven :S

Anyways LOL,
    Guess it doesn't matter. What I understood from you is that you said that could be Michael, and then you said it was just a good lookalike..I agree that he looked somehow like Michael (that's why he's an "impersonator", at least to try to resemble him as much as he can)..
    But I'm completely sure that wasn't our Michael ..

Peace, <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • problem solved it was carlo riley as i first suspected.... heres the proof!

<!-- m -->http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/st ... =6/25/2010<!-- m -->
    Okay i'm feeling a little been ticked off. I thought tmz was going to have 3 separate feeds running. Ive been watching this same feed for over 2 hours now. And they had written they would have the feed of the unveiling of the monument in Gary. Whats up?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    Okay i'm feeling a little been ticked off. I thought tmz was going to have 3 separate feeds running. Ive been watching this same feed for over 2 hours now. And they had written they would have the feed of the unveiling of the monument in Gary. Whats up?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I am wondering too
    So this also proves it wasn't MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • So this also proves it wasn't MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Not once did I ever state on this thread I thought it was Mj. The first post I made said LOOKED alot like him... then I mentioned somewhere I thought it might be carlo riley also. Looked loads like MJ on the video pic I posted, but nothing like him at the FL sign.
  • So this also proves it wasn't MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Not once did I ever state on this thread I thought it was Mj. The first post I made said LOOKED alot like him... then I mentioned somewhere I thought it might be carlo riley also. Looked loads like MJ on the video pic I posted, but nothing like him at the FL sign.

Think you have confused me with another member with a similar username - forevertrue.

Then someone else said it could be Michael

Anyways,

The Jacksons have just arrived at FL
    JANET!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    they didnt seem sad at all
  • Hit refresh..now there is live stream from Indiana at the top of TMZ.
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228

Think you have confused me with another member with a similar username - forevertrue.

wait, what about me? lol
    Can someone post the link of TMZ live from Indiana??plz
  • See Carlo was on front row just shook Tito's hand......
    See Carlo was on front row just shook Tito's hand......

Ye saw him now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    <!-- w -->www.tmz.com<!-- w --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank u very much <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228

yes PLZ

edit: nvm lol
  • The Jacksons didnt seem or appear to be upset at all from what I saw. You would have thought seeing all the support there was for MJ there, it would have caused a little more emotion?!?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    problem solved it was carlo riley as i first suspected.... heres the proof!

<!-- m -->http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/st ... =6/25/2010<!-- m -->

it's the 7 shirt guys!
  • ParisaParisa Posts: 29
    I´m afraid guys, seeing his family despairs me.
    here comes slippity lipped Jermaine. Love him!
    Something is about to happen in Indiana!!

EDIT: There's Katherine ..