Arnold Klein Twitter

Comments

• What do you mean? Where can I find this link?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    oh, I can see it now  afraid/ afraid/ <br /><br />Arnie has twitted this link:<br /><br />arnie.jpg<br /><br /> />
  • Wowza....He shouldn't do that if Michael is gone..Well only he knows his truth but anywhoo..<br />Hello Arnold 8-)
  • wow he linked the second time to us !<br />I mean the post before....i don't know why i can't put a link in my post since the forum changes....he linked to the treat that Conrad Murray can be Robert Earl Carter and write that will blow up your mind !<br />
  • So does Arnie think MJ is alive?...that explains him retracting his Jason story and sucking up to MJ...oh he is probably sweating right now...Hi Arnie, how many degrees is it where you are?...lol
    here it is<br /><br />arnie2.jpg<br /><br /> />
  • on 1320224016:
    <br />oh, I can see it now  afraid/ afraid/ <br /><br />Arnie has twitted this link:<br /><br />arnie.jpg<br /><br /> /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />there is also another reference to the forum it gives a link  followed by    "THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND"!  afraid/  (this tweet is about 4 below the one featured)  :shock:  ops double post we must have done it about the same time you can delete mine please dont know how to do that :)<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Can anyone put the links to the threads he posted? It seems Arnie blocked me :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• What does he link to forst, I can't see his tweets cause he protected them and I don't have twitter....thanks so much forst for putting them up and underthemoon for posting this.
    on 1320227044:
    <br />Can anyone put the links to the threads he posted? It seems Arnie blocked me :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />link 2<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=3119.0<br />his comment: dishonesty,no loyalty,greed,arrogance rules<br /><br />link 1<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=3119.0<br /> his comment: this will blow your mind
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    He acts really strange, esp. since trial started.<br /><br />Either he's really, really scared.<br />Or nutty.<br />Or "nutty".<br />Or I have no idea what, but he is unusual character in all that for sure smiley_spider .
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    So he's linking people to our forum and he's not shooting us down for beLIEving MJ's alive but only for a particular topic/post? And we don't even know what he really thinks about that post. Maybe that post is correct and he's linking to it for a reason. bounce/
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Oh dear...... :-\ errrr :?:
  • So Arnie klein was shooting MJ up with high and higher doses of Demerol for no reason and nobody ever mentions it?  First, he should be in jail for having false records and for overdosing at least one patient (if this is even true)... /pull hair/ /scream/
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Kinda funny....I added him to my twitter about 4 days ago..and have been sending him little tweets...I have no clue if he can see them or not!!!<br /><br />Now this????  YEE HAW~~  You're my new fave friend Arnie
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1320226559:
    <br />here it is<br /><br />arnie2.jpg<br /><br /> /><br /><br /><br /><br />The protects their tweets,.. why that interest suddenly in this forum that you want to say with those messages? Or to try to divert attention<br /><br />
    on 1320239706:
    <br />Kinda funny....I added him to my twitter about 4 days ago..and have been sending him little tweets...I have no clue if he can see them or not!!!<br /><br />Now this????  YEE HAW~~  You're my new fave friend Arnie <br />
      OH, did you notice that that topic he mentioned has a couple GUEST comments????  HUMMM??
  • on 1320227305:
    <br />
    on 1320227044:
    <br />Can anyone put the links to the threads he posted? It seems Arnie blocked me :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />link 2<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=3119.0<br />his comment: dishonesty,no loyalty,greed,arrogance rules<br /><br />link 1<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=3119.0<br /> his comment: this will blow your mind<br />
    <br /><br />So, he posted the same link twice but gave different comments to them? This is great - thanks for sharing!<br /><br />Could it be that Dr Klein does know but that he's one (along with LaToya) who is trying to get the nonbelievers to look a little deeper?<br /><br />blessings :)
  • Oh my gosh - he just posted a link to William Wegeners site..and you guessed it - it's also about Robert Earl Carter!<br /><br /> /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />youtu.be/FHQ9vfqwc7M now is the time you learn who your friends our!<br />6 hours ago Favorite Reply<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />He just did it again - posted the same link but put different comments. He posted the link to Robert Wegener's video above with the following tweet attached:<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />youtube.com/watch?v=FHQ9vf… please look how we overpay our judges and how AEG changed the law<br />5 hours ago<br />
    I can't watch that video out here in the country with this damn satellite...anyone tell me about it and what we need to know from it about the trial or what Arnie is wanting us to know!!
  • What is this supposed to mean? Have we seen this picture before? I know I haven't...and by the way, MJ looks awesome!<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />herb ritts pic.twitter.com/kLTK4z2<br />2 hours ago Favorite Reply<br /><br /><br />
    on 1320241762:
    <br />What is this supposed to mean? Have we seen this picture before? I know I haven't...and by the way, MJ looks awesome!<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />herb ritts pic.twitter.com/kLTK4z2<br />2 hours ago Favorite Reply<br />
    <br /><br />the photos are not recently published, as I remember correctly Herb Ritts directed "In the closet" and did some photo sessions with MJ.
  • on 1320241102:
    <br />Oh my gosh - he just posted a link to William Wegeners site..and you guessed it - it's also about Robert Earl Carter!<br /><br /> /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />youtu.be/FHQ9vfqwc7M now is the time you learn who your friends our!<br />6 hours ago Favorite Reply<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />He just did it again - posted the same link but put different comments. He posted the link to Robert Wegener's video above with the following tweet attached:<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />youtube.com/watch?v=FHQ9vf… please look how we overpay our judges and how AEG changed the law<br />5 hours ago<br />
    wtf,what could he possibly mean by this,AEG changed the law,he acts as if he knows something,hmmmmmmm.
  • on 1320241637:
    <br />I can't watch that video out here in the country with this damn satellite...anyone tell me about it and what we need to know from it about the trial or what Arnie is wanting us to know!!<br />
    <br /><br />William Wegener reiterates in his video that Dr Murray is not Dr Murray but Robert Earl Carter and that he changed his name before he started treating Michael. He said that nobody in Houston hospitals seem to know who Dr Murray is and that he isn't known in the other places that he's supposedly practiced medicine.<br /><br /><br />Sidenote: Michael would have known this, correct? Because Michael "supposedly" was treated by Dr Murray before he changed his name....<br /><br />Okay - Willaim also shows the court piece where  Flanagan says "he is a doctor isn't he?" and he also tells of all of the things Dr Murray did wrong (i.e., one handed chest compressions, CPR on bed, etc).<br /><br />William also says that he went to the medical college that Dr Murray supposedly attended and his is not listed there. He goes on to question why he would change his name before starting work for Michael.<br /><br />What is funny is that he's still assuming that Michael is dead. Maybe he's now become suspicious about this being a hoax but feels he needs to stay middle of the road for those that don't believe? IDK but it's funny that he never once said - we have options:<br /><br />1) Dr Murray is not a doctor<br />2) Dr Murray is hiding a sordid past and changed his name to run from the law<br />3) Dr Murray is a doctor who has a past that he's trying to run from<br />4) Michael is still alive and Dr Murray changed his name to fit the hoax :)<br /><br />By the way, I didn't get through the whole video as I have to get to work. But I think I got the major theme of the video.<br /><br />Blessings to you  /woohoo/
  • on 1320242049:
    <br />
    on 1320241762:
    <br />What is this supposed to mean? Have we seen this picture before? I know I haven't...and by the way, MJ looks awesome!<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />herb ritts pic.twitter.com/kLTK4z2<br />2 hours ago Favorite Reply<br />
    <br /><br />the photos are not recently published, as I remember correctly Herb Ritts directed "In the closet" and did some photo sessions with MJ.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Forst :)