Arnold Klein Twitter

Comments

• Wow, this will blow everybody's mind.. Imagine if he read the post about his green jacket?  lolol/ lolol/ that would be priceless.. I agree that he must have retracted his words about Michael being gay being lovers with his employee, whom ever he is.. I am not so sure that he knew that Michael would have faked his death, he was not in the plan.  Arnie keep it coming.. This is amazing.. If he did not believe in this forum, he wouldn't have posted it in his twitter..
  • Here are a few other tweets from earlier that are interesting.<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />@CarrieFFisher general-medicine.jwatch.org/cgi/content/fu… ask Carrie, Michael's insomnia was created my Murray and doc like him<br />31 Oct Favorite Reply<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />Demerol addiction develops when the drug is used regularly for a long period of time...not at the doses i prescribed. you need real experts<br />31 Oct<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />abcnews.go.com/Health/Michael… schaffle you know better, i intervened on Propofol addiction.<br />31 Oct<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />tmz.com/category/conra… this trial is a sham controlled a AEG<br />31 Oct<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />tmz.com/category/conra… what of the hipaa violation<br />31 Oct<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />tmz.com/category/conra… records used in court are not mine<br />31 Oct<br />
  • By the way thanks for posting those pictures of Michael, I have never seen them, he is hot hot hot.. I sound like a teenager  lolol/
  • on 1320242885:
    <br />Wow, this will blow everybody's mind.. Imagine if he read the post about his green jacket?  lolol/ lolol/ that would be priceless.. I agree that he must have retracted his words about Michael being gay being lovers with his employee, whom ever he is.. I am not so sure that he knew that Michael would have faked his death, he was not in the plan.  Arnie keep it coming.. This is amazing.. If he did not believe in this forum, he wouldn't have posted it in his twitter.. <br />
    <br /><br />If Dr Klein is not part of the hoax what do we make of his "pee in the cup" story to TMZ? Another crazy story?
  • on 1320242905:
    <br />Here are a few other tweets from earlier that are interesting.<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />@CarrieFFisher general-medicine.jwatch.org/cgi/content/fu… ask Carrie, Michael's insomnia was created my Murray and doc like him<br />31 Oct Favorite Reply<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />Demerol addiction develops when the drug is used regularly for a long period of time...not at the doses i prescribed. you need real experts<br />31 Oct<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />abcnews.go.com/Health/Michael… schaffle you know better, i intervened on Propofol addiction.<br />31 Oct<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />tmz.com/category/conra… this trial is a sham controlled a AEG<br />31 Oct<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />tmz.com/category/conra… what of the hipaa violation<br />31 Oct<br />Arnold Klein<br /><br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />tmz.com/category/conra… records used in court are not mine<br />31 Oct<br /><br />
    <br /><br />tmz.com/category/conra… this trial is a sham controlled a AEG<br /><br />Would AEG be in the hoax?? I don't think so.. Trial is a sham hoax....
  • on 1320243061:
    <br />
    on 1320242885:
    <br />Wow, this will blow everybody's mind.. Imagine if he read the post about his green jacket?  lolol/ lolol/ that would be priceless.. I agree that he must have retracted his words about Michael being gay being lovers with his employee, whom ever he is.. I am not so sure that he knew that Michael would have faked his death, he was not in the plan.  Arnie keep it coming.. This is amazing.. If he did not believe in this forum, he wouldn't have posted it in his twitter.. <br />
    <br /><br />If Dr Klein is not part of the hoax what do we make of his "pee in the cup" story to TMZ? Another crazy story?<br />
    <br /><br />I don't feel that Michael was close to Dr. Klein, to devolge his hoax.. This is just a feeling I feel. He is Michael's doctor, probably Michael did pee in a cup and he saw him.. Still I do not believe Michael would have peed in a cup, unless to have his urine tested like any normal human being..
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Thanks for the recap of the video :)
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1320241102:
    <br />Oh my gosh - he just posted a link to William Wegeners site..and you guessed it - it's also about Robert Earl Carter!<br /><br /> /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />youtu.be/FHQ9vfqwc7M now is the time you learn who your friends [size=14pt]our![/size]<br />6 hours ago Favorite Reply<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />He just did it again - posted the same link but put different comments. He posted the link to Robert Wegener's video above with the following tweet attached:<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />youtube.com/watch?v=FHQ9vf… please look how we overpay [size=14pt]our [/size] judges and how AEG changed the law<br />5 hours ago<br /><br />
    <br /><br />This made me sit up and respond...In reading the tweets my eyes went straight to a particular word. I'd like to think a man with Dr. Kleins education would not do this accidentally. <br /><br />He used the word "our"....not "are". I know this was intentional because in his next tweet, he uses the "our" word correctly.<br /><br />"OUR" ---> Definition of OUR : of or relating to us or ourselves or ourself especially as possessors or possessor, agents or agent, or objects or object of an action. <br /><br /><br />Does Dr. Klein wants us to examine who Michaels true friends "our"? :shock:<br /><br /><br /><br />*For the record....I'm still on the fence about Dr. Klein.... but given the timing of all this, he's got my attention! :geek:
  • on 1320244097:
    <br /><br />Haha Arnie must be reading this thread and that post of back...lol...love to see the look on his face...
  • I was thinking exactly the same thing about the spelling,our instead of are,It made me think it couldnt be him,and it was someone whose english isnt too good. Is it his Twitter ,or someone pretending to be him,I never know with Twitters.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    First, Herb Ritts' work is always awesome, and with a model like that<br />it was destined to be perfect.<br />Second, I suspect that twitter account IS real Klein and he must be scared.<br />This is how he looks like in his actions, scared.<br />
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Wow I bet the non believers didn't like that!
  • on 1320247120:
    <br />First, Herb Ritts' work is always awesome, and with a model like that<br />it was destined to be perfect.<br />Second, I suspect that twitter account IS real Klein and he must be scared.<br />This is how he looks like in his actions, scared.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />He is scared, because he must have done something wrong.. Now he will be paying for it..
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Was Arnie´s account hacked?
  • This really is very interesting.<br /><br />Klein says that the name of Murray is false, that JUDGEMENT is false and controlled by AEG.<br /><br />That each day is better. Just missing the final event.<br /><br />By the way, despite all the controversy I think Klein is part of the hoax.
  • on 1320258380:
    <br />This really is very interesting.<br /><br />Klein says that the name of Murray is false, that JUDGEMENT is false and controlled by AEG.<br /><br />That each day is better. Just missing the final event.<br /><br />By the way, despite all the controversy I think Klein is part of the hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too - but it could be that Klein thinks he's involved in one way when in fact it's something totally different? IDK.<br /><br />As far as the use of "our" - I think he has it correct. Judges are elected officials and are paid by our taxes so they are "our" judges.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />
  • WOW this is so great!!!!!! party/<br /><br />It is real twitter of Dr. Klein. If you go to his website www.drarnoldklein.com his twitter is listed there. <br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I don't understand why he says these things now.... /pull hair/ /cook/ bangbang...Poor we !!!! :) geek/ bangbang ::P
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    What's going on???<br /><br />Have I got it right that Klein is tweeting a link to our thread about CM being Robert Earl Carter?<br /><br />That's pretty major I'd say!
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    It IS his official account on twitter and facebook from what I understand. This is very interesting and seems to fit perfectly into BACK's post regardng Arnie being on the "de-klein" lol. Something is going on most definitely. <br />If we suspect BACK to be Michael, then why would he reference something along the lines of exposing Dr. Klein yet involve him in the hoax? If he was in on anything, the gay inuendo has nothing to do with anything. It seems he stuck his foot far in his mouth and is regretting it, hence the retraction of his statements/stories in the past. He seems nervous about something and him saying the records shown in court are not his own are intriguing considering his own attorney was on both Dr. Drew and JVM confirming they were?<br /><br /> I'm not sure if anyone saw Dr. Drew yesterday with photog Ben E. who stated Michael alledgedly visited Klein and an unknown dentist daily. One which contradicts the records, and the other there is no mention of or records at all. Perhaps he didn't have anything done but why was he visiting him/"them" so often if it was true? Why the fake records? We're missing something...<br /><br />I agree curls it is major.<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow..! Awesome!! :mrgreen:<br /><br />
    on 1320241762:
    <br />What is this supposed to mean? Have we seen this picture before? I know I haven't...and by the way, MJ looks awesome!<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />herb ritts pic.twitter.com/kLTK4z2<br />2 hours ago Favorite Reply<br />
    <br /><br />Here is the photoshoot, 1991 Herb Ritts... <br />http://mjphotoscollectors.com/index.php?/gallery/category/1551-1991-herb-ritts/
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1320263059:
    <br />
    on 1320258380:
    <br />This really is very interesting.<br /><br />Klein says that the name of Murray is false, that JUDGEMENT is false and controlled by AEG.<br /><br />That each day is better. Just missing the final event.<br /><br />By the way, despite all the controversy I think Klein is part of the hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too - but it could be that Klein thinks he's involved in one way when in fact it's something totally different? IDK.<br /><br />As far as the use of "our" - I think he has it correct. Judges are elected officials and are paid by our taxes so they are "our" judges.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />The incorrect "our" I was referring to was this tweet he sent:<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein<br />youtu.be/FHQ9vfqwc7M now is the time you learn who your friends our! <br />6 hours ago Favorite Reply<br /><br /><br />The other tweet is the correct use of "our" (the tweet referring to judges taxes etc...) which signifies Klein did misuse the word "our" on the "know who your friends "our" on purpose  ;)<br /><br />It's not a mistake most people would make if their native tongue is english.  The words are totally different in meaning & pronounciation.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    @Snoopy71 are you referring to him possibly saying Michael and him finding out who their real friends are throughout this trial/hoax?
  • Maybe the pee in the cup remark is in direct correlation to the pee being analyzed at the trial.