Arnold Klein Twitter

Comments

• Great points, Bec. That is so true. I noticed that Dr Klein is now proclaiming himself the most famous Dermatologist in the world? Crazy...the only reason he's so well known is because of Michael, and I don't think he's as famous as he believes. I didn't even know his name before the hoax.<br /><br />Anyways, I can't imagine that he'd risk breaking the law by violating HIPPA laws. But, then I have apparently been living in a bubble for the past 49 years. Boy have my eyes been opened.<br /><br />Blessings
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Great post Bec. I do recall seeing a few of Michaels doctors coming out after he "died" speaking about him but never going into as much detail as Klein due to doctor-patient confidentiality. <br />Sooo...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Never forget that the medical theme in this journey is a serious one but it is also exemplary and stands for many many aspects in this journey.<br /> <br /> The medical theme triggers our emotions since it concerns each and everybody in the end. This makes it exceptional and trivia at the same moment and an excellent dramaturgical element.<br /> <br /> However, as Michael cannot speak out directly and say Mr. xyz from company abc did this and that - since nobody would believe him and he would be drowned in new lawsuits - he is using the medical theme as an allegory to tell his story. Truth by fairy tale.<br /> <br /> The documents that were falsified, leaked, discussed in public, those burglars in medical offices may be characters only playing the set up scenario. Remember the letter of intent that was not signed by all parties, the agreement that a fax only from representatives might change the contract duties, the will that was signed one day after Michael's speech in New York etc.<br /> <br /> The real scenario is not medical but business with all affiliations.<br /> Michael has spoken countless times about his issues.<br /> Nobody believed him or would come up to support him not to speak of getting into his back to help him. The subject was too far from everybody - tycoons discuss contracts, right, well so be it, doesn't concern us.<br /> <br /> Arnie building up his face for the tour after much destructive plastic surgery? When was Michael forced to lose his face in public?<br /> Who did that?<br /> <br /> Usually, Arnie gets bad feedback. I wonder if that is correct.<br /> Michael's face is one of his treasures. You don't choose a doc you cannot rely on when it comes to your assets, right?<br /> Doesn't mean that there is not a lot more dirt hidden than we notice to date.<br /> <br /> A reduction on the medical issues in Doc Murray's trial is overlooking the background. That's why the outcome of this trial is only one step and that's why Michael will not be brought back by it.<br /> It's still not the right time. The trial has to set additional directives as to where the journey goes and will trigger subsequent events that are required to get to the end of this unveiling.
    Well said Grace it makes sense in terms of this trial being yet another layer, not the whole onion-picture- so to speak. <br /> <br /> The emotional and interpersonal connection the medical industry has to each of us and our families is what grabs our attention, by it being somewhat relatable, whilst at the same time being theatrical. It was the perfect way to die in terms of what he wanted to accomplish with the hoax.
  • awkmd Arnold Klein <br />one finds information everywhere. Michael's death is real but I know much more than i have said.<br /><br />So either the good old doc isn't in on it or he regrets linking to your website  ;))
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I know what BACK said in 2009 about Klein, and no matter how I look at Klein, I can't see him being good or "in", because otherwise why would BACK say:<br /><br />"Arnie Klein is on decline. He's desperate and scared shitless. Because he knows it's just a matter of time. Tables will be turned."<br /><br /><br />For me, Klein deffinitely is wicked, with a hidden agenda and not the good guy. I doubt Michael would rely on Klein, considering BACK's words.
    Yes, info can be found everywhere and ANYwhere but why here? <br />He says he knows more than what he has said, that is ambiguous and can have another meaning.
  • Here is a new tweet from Dr. Klein.<br /><br />@awkmd Arnold Klein <br />one finds information everywhere. Michael's death is real but I know much more than i have said.<br /><br />So now he is trying to find an excuse for posting link to our forum.  :roll:
  • I agree with you Anna, but things could of changed over time, I know it was in 2009, but maybe Klein found out MJ is alive and now MJ has no choice to let him in...but I can't get my head around it, I don't see Klein being good in any way at all, I can't think of one nice thing he has done.
  • @ illusion -  dont you think tho that MJ is in total control of who is 'in' on the hoax? <br /><br /><br />klein is a rat... and is going to look SOOOO stupid when mj bams.... he is already back peddeling <br /><br /><br />
  • btw, i sometimes imagine poor mj watching people give their condolences and jumping on the MJ bandwagon when he 'died' every second celebrity was linking themselves to mj... then people who would share secrets (BS) abt him to tabs... i often think abt mj watching from behind the scenes at what people had to say when he died. BAM will make quite a few of them look foolish i am sure.
  • Yes Aussie your right, but like the other guy that went into business with KJ, he's name is Howard Mann, now that guy is a bad guy like Klein, maybe he found out about the hoax too and blackmailed KJ (maybe he had proof)...<br /><br />...I don't know, if Mann was a pawn in this hoax or not, but I don't get why Klein would be the good guy, or better way to put it, in the know, cause he certainly isn't the good guy, but then somehow he knows about this site...he must be really dumb if he doesn't even think for a second this is a hoax....so he has to know right?...and if he knows, then I'm sure he is going down, he knows that, so he has to jump ship and save himself anyway he can, and if that means he has to blackmail or lie etc. then I wouldn't put it past him to do it.<br /><br />...before he even linked to the site, I was sure he wasn't in the know, but now I'm starting to wonder...<br /><br />
  • know who mann is... and i too dont know what to think of him. hard to say.<br /><br />lots of people are going to come off looking foolish... gee i cant wait for bam. i mean can, and will. but seriously cant wait for fakers to be exposed.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I still want to understand how Twitter works.  If we tweet someone, say Arnie or LaToya...do they SEE our tweets if WE follow THEM,  BUT, they don't follow US  ???
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Yes Ford, I recently opened an annonymous twitter account and there is a section that says @mentions which shows everyone who @';d you, LOL.  So even if they're not following you back, they can read what you've tweeted them.
  • He says MJ died and he said he knows alot that he is not saying.  ARNIE DO TELL! We KNOW your reading.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1320308472:
    <br />I know what BACK said in 2009 about Klein, and no matter how I look at Klein, I can't see him being good or "in", because otherwise why would BACK say:<br /><br />"Arnie Klein is on decline. He's desperate and scared shitless. Because he knows it's just a matter of time. Tables will be turned."<br /><br /><br />For me, Klein deffinitely is wicked, with a hidden agenda and not the good guy. I doubt Michael would rely on Klein, considering BACK's words.<br />
    <br /><br />In my opinion, when you look at the information at our disposal, it is clear that Arnie is in on it. This is a theatrical production which has spanned years in the making (set up). Back is a character who's role was to plant back clues... or to set the stage in prequel fashion.<br /><br />If this post from back is the only reason you believe Arnie is a bad guy, you should probably reevaluate your conclusion.<br /><br />Front even gave a hint in these matters when he stated that we should not take his words, or anyone else's, as positive proof of anything; or something to that effect.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I agree with you Bec.  I think Arnie is "set loose" at this time is the show to send out a message to those who are willing to "see" what is being said by Michael at this time.  <br />He is acting also.  I think he is pointing to us, of course he HAS sent people to us twice..and if they open their eye, and heart they can see that this is a hoax.  A show.  Who know what all else.  I think Arnie is telling us there is more going on... so is LaToya.  They tell us point blank things, as the catalog...the judicial system..judges...  But, I think there is something ultimately that we'll just have to wait to see, because Michael IS using the MEDICAL field intensely to promote SOME message that we just can't see yet.<br />Arnie, must have been told to not only point us out, but then to say Michael is dead.  But, others, like Katherine who we trust has said that also.  So, I presume, it's all part of the SHOW.  The act.<br />Acting.
  • on 1320331815:
    <br />I agree with you Bec.  I think Arnie is "set loose" at this time is the show to send out a message to those who are willing to "see" what is being said by Michael at this time.  <br />He is acting also.  I think he is pointing to us, of course he HAS sent people to us twice..and if they open their eye, and heart they can see that this is a hoax.  A show.  Who know what all else.  I think Arnie is telling us there is more going on... so is LaToya.  They tell us point blank things, as the catalog...the judicial system..judges...  But, I think there is something ultimately that we'll just have to wait to see, because Michael IS using the MEDICAL field intensely to promote SOME message that we just can't see yet.<br />Arnie, must have been told to not only point us out, but then to say Michael is dead.  But, others, like Katherine who we trust has said that also.  So, I presume, it's all part of the SHOW.  The act.<br />Acting.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Fordtocarr it's all a PART OF THE SHOW ,but you forgot to mention THE DRAMA side  albino/.Remember MEGAmind movie,where we had BAD guy versus GOOD guy???? Well we just have to be careful ,because maybe in the END,the BAD guy,could actually become the GOOD guy,just like it happened in MEGAmind,lol  lolol/!!! Also don' forget the COMEDY side also  geek/!!! [/size]
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Honestly I don't know what to think about Arnold Klein. I don't understand why he hasn't been called as a witness during the trial for example. I keep watching.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1320365316:
    <br />Honestly I don't know what to think about Arnold Klein. I don't understand why he hasn't been called as a witness during the trial for example. I keep watching.<br />
    <br /><br />same here
  • on 1320308472:
    <br />I know what BACK said in 2009 about Klein, and no matter how I look at Klein, I can't see him being good or "in", because otherwise why would BACK say:<br /><br />"Arnie Klein is on decline. He's desperate and scared shitless. Because he knows it's just a matter of time. Tables will be turned."<br /><br /><br />For me, Klein deffinitely is wicked, with a hidden agenda and not the good guy. I doubt Michael would rely on Klein, considering BACK's words.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you.. I have bad vibes on AK.. don't know why.. He is for himself.. He is scared now because he is aware Michael may have something on him.. Maybe giving him demerol, and other drugs.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1320365570:
    <br />
    on 1320365316:
    <br />Honestly I don't know what to think about Arnold Klein. I don't understand why he hasn't been called as a witness during the trial for example. I keep watching.<br />
    <br /><br />same here<br />
    <br /><br />It's the inclusion/exclusion "prior acts " factor. If you bring in Dr. Arnold Klein to testify on his treatments for Michael, then you have to include EVERY doctor that has ever treated Michael (even if it wasn't recent, it still affected his current physical state of health). <br /><br />Dr. Klein started treating Micheal in the 1980's and there have been several doctors who have given him subsequent treatment up until present day. To say Arnold Klein's treatments had an effect on Michaels "death" would be like saying every doctor needs to be questioned about their treatments/effects on Michaels overall health. <br /><br />For example, when Michael was burned in the Pepsi commercial, you could say his present day dependence on sleep aids and painkillers was a direct result of that "very first" pain prescription and sleep aid and that first doctor involved. The doctors thereafter were merely continuing the same treatment regimine.<br /><br />The defense tried to take a stab at it by bringing up the records Klein had into it (to show a history to drug abuse/doctor enabling), but it would have just opened a big can of worms in the end and just exposed more of Michaels private life than necessary.<br /><br />So basically with regards to the doctors who treated Michael, its all or nothing.<br /><br />The prosecution didn't want this because it makes Michael look like a doctor dependant drug addict, and the defense didn't want it because they would spend alot of time examining/questioning a bunch of doctors they cannot prosecute. Lose/Lose on both sides. :|
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1320307726:
    <br />awkmd Arnold Klein <br />one finds information everywhere. Michael's death is real but I know much more than i have said.<br /><br />So either the good old doc isn't in on it or he regrets linking to your website  ;))<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That tweet scared me a bit. I wonder what it is that he's not really "saying"..... bounce/<br /><br />And on that note, if Klein is indeed suspect, I hope Murray is found NOT GUILTY so they can really see what Klein is all about. #FullThrottleShade
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1320305318:
    <br />Never forget that the medical theme in this journey is a serious one but it is also exemplary and stands for many many aspects in this journey.<br /> <br /> The medical theme triggers our emotions since it concerns each and everybody in the end. This makes it exceptional and trivia at the same moment and an excellent dramaturgical element.<br /> <br /> However, as Michael cannot speak out directly and say Mr. xyz from company abc did this and that - since nobody would believe him and he would be drowned in new lawsuits - he is using the medical theme as an allegory to tell his story. Truth by fairy tale.<br /> <br /> The documents that were falsified, leaked, discussed in public, those burglars in medical offices may be characters only playing the set up scenario. Remember the letter of intent that was not signed by all parties, the agreement that a fax only from representatives might change the contract duties, the will that was signed one day after Michael's speech in New York etc.<br /> <br /> The real scenario is not medical but business with all affiliations.<br /> Michael has spoken countless times about his issues.<br /> Nobody believed him or would come up to support him not to speak of getting into his back to help him. The subject was too far from everybody - tycoons discuss contracts, right, well so be it, doesn't concern us.<br /> <br /> Arnie building up his face for the tour after much destructive plastic surgery? When was Michael forced to lose his face in public?<br /> Who did that?<br /> <br /> Usually, Arnie gets bad feedback. I wonder if that is correct.<br /> Michael's face is one of his treasures. You don't choose a doc you cannot rely on when it comes to your assets, right?<br /> Doesn't mean that there is not a lot more dirt hidden than we notice to date.<br /> <br /> A reduction on the medical issues in Doc Murray's trial is overlooking the background. That's why the outcome of this trial is only one step and that's why Michael will not be brought back by it.<br /> It's still not the right time. The trial has to set additional directives as to where the journey goes and will trigger subsequent events that are required to get to the end of this unveiling.<br />
    <br /><br />Grace...I Love You!!!!! "Truth" by Fairy Tale...Brilliance!! This journey keeps getting better and better...I can't wait for the "awakening" to resonate around the Planet...so many layers, with one final goal for mankind!! Blessings LOVE and LIGHT to you!