MJ's Billie Jean vs "MJ's" Billie Jean

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

One is a liddle off, Mike never changed Billie Jean and he wasn't 'too old'. So what's this MJ's excuse?

[youtube:189ogm21]

Full screen on YouTube: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaeWuyuzxWE<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    you think it's Impersonator?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

You think it's MJ?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Spot the differences! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You think it's MJ?

IDK... at first I thought is MJ, later I changed my mind... and when again I was thinking it's MJ, and again changed my mind.. so I dont know... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> but I agree something is really off... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • you think it's Impersonator?

You think it's MJ?

Ok ...if someone here is insinuating that is not MJ , so the speech that comes right after the Billie jean scene is not MJ's speech, because it's obvious to me that the two scenes was filmed in the same day , with the same person ... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

I'm confused !

You think it's MJ?

Ok ...if someone here is insinuating that is not MJ , so the speech that comes right after the Billie jean scene is not MJ's speech, because it's obvious to me that the two scenes was filmed in the same day , with the same person ... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

I'm confused !

I am talking about the dancing, never said the speech wasn't MJ. He doesn't move there, so that might be him, or maybe only the audio is him, I can't tell because the lighting is too confusing and he has glasses on. I am talking about the performance.

You think it's MJ?

I'm confused !

I am talking about the dancing, never said the speech wasn't MJ. He doesn't move there, so that might be him, or maybe only the audio is him, I can't tell because the lighting is too confusing and he has glasses on. I am talking about the performance.
    if it's Michael and not an Impersonator then...
    well this film supposedly is rehearsals , maybe MJ tried not to do to much... so it could look like rehearsals not a show... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I hope you understand that I wanna say.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I hate language barrier... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

You think it's MJ?

I'm confused !

well this film supposedly is rehearsals , maybe MJ tried not to do to much... so it could look like rehearsals not a show... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I hope you understand that I wanna say.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I hate language barrier... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Come on, we're talking about Michael Jackson here. I deliberately put the Dangerous rehearsal in, so you can see that even when he's just rehearsing, his movements are sharp and he actually dances his own choreographie.

• One is a liddle off, Mike never changed Billie Jean and he wasn't 'too old'. So what's this MJ's excuse?
    [/color]
    I still remember how we watched this performance in the cinema, being horrified one moment and laughing out loud the other moment. Those movements are SO off, that performance is just a weak reflection of Mike's absolutely brilliant performance of Billie Jean.

There is no moonwalk in the TII performance, which is weird. Mike showed the world his first moonwalk during performing Billie Jean, it is THE characteristic of the Billie Jean performance.

This takes me back to The Final TMZ Encounter video:
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/25/last-vide ... ore-death/<!-- m -->

Q: Hey Michael, can you still moonwalk? Can you still moonwalk Michael?
    A: Why would I be able to?

TMZ_moonwalk.jpg

So, why wouldn't he do the moonwalk while he was still able to do it..?

By the way - did you pay close attention to the reactions of the dancers during and after that TII performance..? Those speak volumes..............

You think it's MJ?

I'm confused !

Come on, we're talking about Michael Jackson here. I deliberately put the Dangerous rehearsal in, so you can see that even when he's just rehearsing, his movements are sharp and he actually dances his own choreographie.

when I comparing TII with anniversary performance when it doesn't look like it's Michael in TII... and yea you right about movements... I remember when I watched TII for the first time I thought Billie Jean will be the best performance in film.. but Michael looked confused, and slow...and lost... I think I'm gonna watch TII one more time... coz I agree there is Impersonators in film, I'm just not sure where is MJ and where Impersonator... and it hurts coz I'm his fan and cant recognize HIM...! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    he tried to do moonwalk but it was unsuccessful .. and it's even more strange... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

• By the way - did you pay close attention to the reactions of the dancers during and after that TII performance..? Those speak volumes..............[/b]
    Haven´t watched TII in a while... what exactly do you mean?
  • Mo...I agree,but I just think he was trying to give out some clues in the TII performance.Firstly he deliberately misses important lyrics ,"When The Lie Becomes The Truth".As for his dancing,I think from the moment when he takes of his glasses, this part is very different to past performances.If you look from that part onwards just watch him carefully and see what he does with his hands.Someone did a great video on this not long after TII came out.I'm sorry but I don't no how to post videos yet.Cheers.
    Mo...I agree,but I just think he was trying to give out some clues in the TII performance.Firstly he deliberately misses important lyrics ,"When The Lie Becomes The Truth".As for his dancing,I think from the moment when he takes of his glasses, this part is very different to past performances.If you look from that part onwards just watch him carefully and see what he does with his hands.Someone did a great video on this not long after TII came out.I'm sorry but I don't no how to post videos yet.Cheers.

can you give us a link ?
  • Rasyte... Sorry to take so long to reply,I had to find the video series.It was made earlier in the year by Alonso Helena and the particular video is Michael Jackson Alive part 7 Is This It?It is a very good break down of Billie Jean.I hope this helps.I am not very computer savvy.Cheers xxxooo.
    [youtube:318dag0f]

this video ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I dont have time now but I will watch video as soon as I can ..<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sure, there are large differences in the dance.
    What is the real Michael? .. I have to watch that movie one more time
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341

One is a liddle off, Mike never changed Billie Jean and he wasn't 'too old'. So what's this MJ's excuse?
    Spot the differences! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Okay. The shoes that the 'TII Michael' is wearing look stiff and narrow. They lift up at the front which seems to force his weight back on his heel. I imagine that for dancing, like when you play sport, you need to be able to use the balls of your feet.
    Aren't his dancing shoes usually flexible loafers? So either he wasn't planning to rehearse this properly - because the focus was to be on something else - or it isn't him?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This reminded me of an article published TMZ October 16, 2009;

Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It
    Originally posted Oct 16th 2009 7:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Something is going on with the Jackson family ... multiple sources are telling us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of "This Is It" ... but

Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.

Here's what we know -- 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one ever called them about getting seats.

Several sources tell us they believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but the offer was never relayed to Katherine.

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just rehearsal footage.

But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it ... bad.

Joe Jackson insists "This Is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ...

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/16/katherine<!-- m --> ... kson-sony/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My heart tells me it's got all the real deal MJ's magic, even when he misses words and moves, and his voice breaks. He's fifty, it's a rehearsal, and I believe he's giving out other clues embedded as well, to be analyzed. It's a masterpiece in layers. My take. I think doubting it's him, steers us away from doing the critical deciphering of clues.
    My heart tells me it's got all the real deal MJ's magic, even when he misses words and moves, and his voice breaks. He's fifty, it's a rehearsal, and I believe he's giving out other clues embedded as well, to be analyzed. It's a masterpiece in layers. My take. I think doubting it's him, steers us away from doing the critical deciphering of clues.

Masterpiece? Yes. Mike? No way on earth. And again: 50 IS NOT OLD! Look at our Uncle Harve, he will turn 60 next month, come on!

• Joe Jackson insists "This Is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Pshh. I don't recall seeing any media sources "tearing the movie apart" I don't know what he was talking about.
    And call me close minded and stubborn, but I just do not believe that there were any body doubles in This Is It. I mean, I believe that everybody is entitled to their own opinion, so please no hatin on me, and kudos on all the research, but I'm just gonna admit right now that unless I hear it from Michael himself, I'm not gonna believe that there were doubles in this movie. I just can't stand the idea of thinking the man is not really Michael when there's a possibility that it could be him, and when fans start saying they feel hurt because they cannot even recognize MJ, that makes me feel sad! Nobody should feel bad about not being able to recognize him, it's a confusing subject, especially when you have two different sides of the argument constantly in your face and neither side is willing to back down. I'll be totally and completely 100% honest, when I first saw TII billie jean performance in the theaters it never even crossed my mind that "something was off" or "strange" or that the performance was of less quality. Yes it was different, but Michael was all about change. He didn't attempt and fail at the moonwalk, he did it in place, and yeah I was disappointed but he moonwalked in smooth criminal so we know that he was capable. We have to remember that we are not supposed to know this is a movie, it's just "rehearsal" footage. Michael probably rehearsed this number every day, and maybe on the other days he moonwalked and today he just didn't feel like it. Remember somebody from the film also said that This Is It does not show Michael's best days, there were times when he danced and sang way better and he didn't know why certain footage had been chosen over others.
    Mo and Souza I know how strongly you feel that this guy is a double and I'm not trying to change your mind or anything because I know you guys stand firm! I'm just trying to show the fans that "feel hurt" because they think they cannot recognize Michael, that not everybody thinks this guy is a double. In the future if we ever find out for sure that this guy was a double, then I stand corrected.
  • It's all Michael. It seems that each performance contains the same moves but not necessarily in the exact same sequence. Each "show" (performance or series of concerts) has it's own choreography that must be considered. As Michael feels the music when he dances, he is inspired by each and every moment.

[youtube:3gpu7e8g]

Oprah: "He looked like he was really in perfect form"

Oprah: "When we are looking at that choreography, how much is you and how much is Michael?"
    Kenny Ortega: "Well first of all, Travis Payne and Michael Jackson were the principle choreographers of the show and Michael Jackson was an IMPROVISATIONAL GENUIS. It was a collaboration. we were the three muskateers, sometimes the three stooges but we worked together."

Improvisational
    Improvisation is the practice of acting, singing, talking and reacting, of making and creating, in the moment and in response to the stimulus of one's immediate environment and inner feelings. This can result in the invention of new thought patterns, new practices, new structures or symbols, and/or new ways to act. This invention cycle occurs most effectively when the practitioner has a thorough intuitive and technical understanding of the necessary skills and concerns within the improvised domain. Improvisation can be thought of as an "on the spot" or "off the cuff" spontaneous activity.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improvisational

Improvisational
    1. a creation spoken or written or composed extemporaneously (without prior preparation)
    2. a performance given extempore without planning or preparation
    http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=improvisation

Oprah: "He has this quality...because he became ONE with the music"
    Kenny Ortega:"Ya, he was CHANNELLING. It was as if he WAS the music. He EMBODIED the music."

Channelling - verb
    5. a means of communication or access

Channelling - noun
    1. transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
    2. direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience"
    <!-- m -->http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=channel<!-- m -->

Embodied - verb
    represent in bodily form

Embodied - adjective
    possessing or existing in bodily form
    http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=embodied
  • I would just like to add -again to the people who feel bad that they cannot recognize him- that Michael's appearance is incredibly unique and he has very distinguished features, so if you're going to disguise MJ you better be sure it's a good one! We all know he was the master of disguise.
    When I first saw Ghosts I didn't know the old man was him, and you can even see his eyes in that movie. Of course I was young, and I mean now that I know it, it couldn't be more obvious, especially by the way he talks.
    Remember Michael said that he could even fool his own mother with his disguises.
    It's all Michael. It seems that each performance contains the same moves but not necessarily in the exact same sequence.

O_o ...