My life is in Danger...

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    All I'm saying is that its not possible, if a criminal trial is going on, it has to be made public, to do a behinds the scenes trial is crazy, the Ameican public , not to mention the politicans would have a field day. Just my 2 cents of course.

Don't underestimate the FBI's power..

Sorry I don't buy it.

Sorry, but it IS possible. They do make it public, yet under aliases.

You'll have to prove it to me beyond a reasonable doubt, with examples.

It would not be the first thing that happened in this whole saga of which you never expected it could happen, would it Jude..?

We are talking about the LAW here, peoples fundimental rights are based upon their right to know , if there is a criminal case going on, then people have the right to sit in and hear the case. It has to be showing on a docot somewhere. So for me this behind the scenes trial is ridiculas and obsurd. Now an investigation behind the scenes is more then possible, but try and possibly send someone to jail behind the scenes? Nope. Hell why even bother with a trial in that case.

Peoples fundamental rights..? I'm sorry, but I rolled off the couch from laughter when I read that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm sorry Jude, but I don't know if you have been reading anything on all the SHIT that is going on in the world, and especially in the USA? Let me tell you a secret about peoples fundamental rights Jude...the puppet masters wipe their asses with that! Peoples fundamental rights are severely violated every day Jude, in case you didn't know yet..

Well of course I do, does that mean that every case out there is a conspiracy? No, and there are success stories everyday, but if people only want to focus on the negative every day of their lives then thats all that can be expected.

That has nothing to do with the FBI's ability to keep a trial under seal.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• JudeJude Posts: 452
    I did not say that every case is a conspiracy, and no, I don't think that every case is a conspiracy, but I recognize shit when I smell it. I'm sorry, but I have no idea what your "success stories" have to do with a trial taking place behind the scenes and the other things we previously discussed, maybe you can enlighten me?

Not all arses get wiped, some are success stories.
    I'm done here, its giving me heartburn.
    I'm sorry Jude, but I don't know if you have been reading anything on all the SHIT that is going on in the world, and especially in the USA? Let me tell you a secret about peoples fundamental rights Jude...the puppet masters wipe their asses with that! Peoples fundamental rights are severely violated every day Jude, in case you didn't know yet..

In Holland we call that uitgeluld.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I'm sorry Jude, but I don't know if you have been reading anything on all the SHIT that is going on in the world, and especially in the USA? Let me tell you a secret about peoples fundamental rights Jude...the puppet masters wipe their asses with that! Peoples fundamental rights are severely violated every day Jude, in case you didn't know yet..

In Holland we call that uitgeluld.

And vastgeluld.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Iets waar u niet alleen lenen als je toestemming hebt van de eigenaar.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Sorry, guys ---- I don`t get what you are talking about. There is no such thing as a "trial under seal" --- nowhere.

And please--- I do accept you are believing in certain conspiracies. But legal issues should be realized as they are. Nothing "behind the scenes", even if FBI is involved (trust me, I am a lawyer).

There is no such thing, can`t be, honestly.

And sorry, Souza and Mo, as you told me to express myself here: I DO NOT AGREE. In fact, I know better. Please appreciate ....
  • With Michael saying goodbye to Klien and his staff, is a real good indication that he knew he could be leaving. I cannot imagine for 1 minute that Michael would just sit back and wait for the inevitable. I believe that he made major exit with the help of others.
    Money talks and if people believe that they are helping you it encourages thm to go along with your plans to escape. JMO

The only thing that I find hard to believe is ...... where can Michael ever go where he won't be recognized and does'nt he need meds for his Vitalago ???

I agree with you well said...

Love is my message
  • Sorry, guys ---- I don`t get what you are talking about. There is no such thing as a "trial under seal" --- nowhere.

And please--- I do accept you are believing in certain conspiracies. But legal issues should be realized as they are. Nothing "behind the scenes", even if FBI is involved (trust me, I am a lawyer).

And sorry, Souza and Mo, as you told me to express myself here: I DO NOT AGREE. In fact, I know better. Please appreciate ....

I think you are underestimating i.e. the FBI. Non of us really knows what they can do. People never thought there would be such a thing as 911 being and inside job, honestly, yet it did happen. Many more things have happened and are happening of which people (professionals or not) are saying that they can't happen, and still they do happen.
    Sorry, guys ---- I don`t get what you are talking about. There is no such thing as a "trial under seal" --- nowhere.

You can most certanly disagree, but just because you are one of the many lawyers in the US, doesn't mean you know exactly how the FBI operates and what they can and can not do. Do you think every lawyer knows exactly what goes on behind the curtain? Let me be clear: I am not sure there is a trial under seal going on in this case, but I do know it's possible.

Have you ever handled a case of high profile, concerning maffia families, people in the witness protection program or high profile government figures...?

• The LAPD are a bunch of A**-*****!!!!
    He couldnt trust them as far as he could throw them.
    Do you know what they did to him and how they man-handled him???
    Watch this clip of part of a 60 minutes interview
    It will turn your stomach upside down...

[youtube:2nq2zd64]

You can most certanly disagree, but just because you are one of the many lawyers in the US, doesn't mean you know exactly how the FBI operates and what they can and can not do. Do you think every lawyer knows exactly what goes on behind the curtain? Let me be clear: I am not sure there is a trial under seal going on in this case, but I do know it's possible.

Have you ever handled a case of high profile, concerning maffia families, people in the witness protection program or high profile government figures...?

Yes, Souza, I did. And I know what I am talking about. And sorry, I am not "one of the many lawyers in the US" --- in fact I am one of the few international lawyers familiar with these "governmental affairs".
    Sorry, guys ---- I don`t get what you are talking about. There is no such thing as a "trial under seal" --- nowhere.

Yes, Souza, I did. And I know what I am talking about. And sorry, I am not "one of the many lawyers in the US" --- in fact I am one of the few international lawyers familiar with these "governmental affairs".

Can you give some examples?

No.

What do you expect, honestly?
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    The LAPD are a bunch of A**-*****!!!!

[youtube:25anqg2d]
    AWWW !!! LAPD GO TO HELL!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY DO IT TO AN SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • The LAPD are a bunch of A**-*****!!!!

[youtube:1a4zi24i]
    AWWW !!! LAPD GO TO HELL!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY DO IT TO AN SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Tell me about it. Buncho of SICKOS for sure

No.

What do you expect, honestly?

I didn't ask for details. You as a lawyer should know exactly what you can and can not share and how you could formulate it.
    Besides that I remember you were from Germany, but I could be wrong. German law and Californian law is not really the same.

**No more questions Your Honor***

@Victor & @mjmakesmespeechless

It was NOT the LAPD who arrested him, get your facts straight please. Mike was arrested by the Santa Barbara police.

• @Victor & @mjmakesmespeechless

It was NOT the LAPD who arrested him, get your facts straight please. Mike was arrested by the Santa Barbara police.

But wasnt it the LAPD who locked him up in the bathroom???

May I advise you read the trial blog..? <!-- m -->http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2 ... vengeance/<!-- m -->

Huh? How many times was he arrested according to you? So the Santa Barbara Police arrested him, somehow he ended up in a bathroom at the LAPD and they delivered him back at the Santa Barbara Police Station?

Huh? How many times was he arrested according to you? So the Santa Barbara Police arrested him, somehow he ended up in a bathroom at the LAPD and they delivered him back at the Santa Barbara Police Station?

I did think they were at the LAPD and not SB police station. Well guess iam wrong

However...The LAPD are the ones who tried to convict him so they are no better

I did think they were at the LAPD and not SB police station. Well guess iam wrong

However...The LAPD are the ones who tried to convict him so they are no better

Now I STRONGLY advise you read the trial blog. <!-- m -->http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2 ... vengeance/<!-- m -->

May I advise you read the trial blog..? <!-- m -->http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2 ... vengeance/<!-- m -->

I skimmed thru it. Like i said i did think it was LAPD and not the SB police
    Okay so iam wrong there BUT they do work together you know, hand in hand on many investigations. So if you ask me they are as much to blame

Okay so iam wrong there BUT they do work together you know, hand in hand on many investigations. So if you ask me they are as much to blame

That still doesn't support your original claim. I really advise you to read (instead of skim through) the blog. You might actually learn something from it regarding the trial.

That still doesn't support your original claim. I really advise you to read (instead of skim through) the blog. You might actually learn something from it regarding the trial.

I am well aware that TS worked for SB police and was the district attorney and followed the trial extensively
    However maybe you dont know that like i said the SB police and LAPD work together all the time. How do you know they were NOT in on this and SB police were not their "yes men"???