My life is in Danger...

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    @Victor & @mjmakesmespeechless

It was NOT the LAPD who arrested him, get your facts straight please. Mike was arrested by the Santa Barbara police.

But wasnt it the LAPD who locked him up in the bathroom???

May I advise you read the trial blog..? <!-- m -->http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2 ... vengeance/<!-- m -->

I skimmed thru it. Like i said i did think it was LAPD and not the SB police
    Okay so iam wrong there BUT they do work together you know, hand in hand on many investigations. So if you ask me they are as much to blame

That still doesn't support your original claim. I really advise you to read (instead of skim through) the blog. You might actually learn something from it regarding the trial.

I am well aware that TS worked for SB police and was the district attorney and followed the trial extensively
    However maybe you dont know that like i said the SB police and LAPD work together all the time. How do you know they were NOT in on this and SB police were not their "yes men"???

That's all assumption and you are just trying to defend your original statement. Like I said: Mike was arrested by SB, not LAPD. I am not trying to defend the LAPD here, because I am sure some of them are fishy as hell too, I just told you you should have your facts straight.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• @Victor & @mjmakesmespeechless

It was NOT the LAPD who arrested him, get your facts straight please. Mike was arrested by the Santa Barbara police.

May I advise you read the trial blog..? <!-- m -->http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2 ... vengeance/<!-- m -->

Okay so iam wrong there BUT they do work together you know, hand in hand on many investigations. So if you ask me they are as much to blame

That still doesn't support your original claim. I really advise you to read (instead of skim through) the blog. You might actually learn something from it regarding the trial.

I am well aware that TS worked for SB police and was the district attorney and followed the trial extensively
    However maybe you dont know that like i said the SB police and LAPD work together all the time. How do you know they were NOT in on this and SB police were not their "yes men"???

That's all assumption and you are just trying to defend your original statement. Like I said: Mike was arrested by SB, not LAPD. I am not trying to defend the LAPD here, because I am sure some of them are fishy as hell too, I just told you you should have your facts straight.

No actually it is a FACT they do work together
    Iam assuming they did with Michael's case but yes it is an assumption but i will stick to that
    Thank you for giving me the facts and clearing up my foggy memory <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    any how , how can they beat up Mike like that ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> What kind of humans are they <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • any how , how can they beat up Mike like that ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> What kind of humans are they <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I have no idea how they could live with themselves.
  • For those who believe it was Michael as Dave Dave on LKL:

He showed the world that he is alive. If he had dangerous enemies threatening his life, why would he have showed them that he only faked his death??? Don't you think his enemies would want to kidnap someone from Michael's family at least, as a revenge, but principally to get what they want? The Jackson family doesn't look threatened at all...
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    For those who believe it was Michael as Dave Dave on LKL:

He showed the world that he is alive. If he had dangerous enemies threatening his life, why would he have showed them that he only faked his death??? Don't you think his enemies would want to kidnap someone from Michael's family at least, as a revenge, but principally to get what they want? The Jackson family doesn't look threatened at all...

How can we be 100% sure that he did this because he felt his life was threatened? Just pointing that out. Some people aren't so sure he was as "at risk" as he was made out to be.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    With Michael saying goodbye to Klien and his staff, is a real good indication that he knew he could be leaving. I cannot imagine for 1 minute that Michael would just sit back and wait for the inevitable. I believe that he made major exit with the help of others.
    Money talks and if people believe that they are helping you it encourages thm to go along with your plans to escape. JMO

The only thing that I find hard to believe is ...... where can Michael ever go where he won't be recognized and does'nt he need meds for his Vitalago ???

I wholeheartedly agree with you that MJ would not just sit back and wait for his own demise. I believe like you that MJ know he was leaving and made a major exit with the help of people who loved and cared for him. God bless all for all your insights and your love for MJ! xx
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    While people concentrated in American system and corruption, they are missing that other countries, ones I know even better, hit the scale over 100% in corruption, brutality, and confusion its own country' s government system and COPY from America to get them somehow on the track.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I think it is very well possible to hold a trial behind a trial.
    We witness politics behind and in front of the curtain.
    We witness science behind and in front of the curtain.
    We witness business behind and in front of the curtain.
    In most cases, the games behind and in front of the curtain are not the same and the "puppetmasters" in fact think we are so dumb to not notice their double-faced gambling.
    Recently, some members of a European conservative party stated in public that they would not trust people's votes as the "dumb masses" were not capable to judge over important matters. They really think we are that dumb. They really do.

So first of all, we have the sceneries already casted in concrete to not let the public know what the real action in fact is about. This is nothing new even with regards to trials.
    In addition: must a public trial be a correct, sober and clean one? We know this is not necessarily the case.

Michael's trials were not played in front of the public curtain only. Much of the battle was fought behind.
    Michael's trials were not correct, sober nor clean and the public eye did NOT serve as a regulating factor for fairness. The contrary was the case. Many, many folks jumped on a initiated train of "we wanna see 'em hanging" without really knowing what they were talking about. Like in the Middle Ages. God forbid.

Everything in this "case" has been doubled.
    Why exclude the trial?
    What if the illusion is much bigger than we can imagine?
    What if Doc Murray is only the front horse taking the public attention and the real, important action is taking place in the fog created around him?

I cannot get the "list of foes" of blogger "Back" on mjjcommunity.com in July 28, 2005 out of my mind. The person sounds very much involved in the 2005 trial and very "p.." of the persons listed.
    Did we miss any recent information on those listed here?

Hoo, boy, that Back was sure fired up as heck..! He gives off such a weird feeling, I don't know if it's MJ himself or not, but he sure is suspicious, like he could be in the know.. but then again, he lists Geraldo there, and I remember that recently, didn't it kind of seem like he was in on it or something..?
  • I can't see a behind the sceans trial going on, I mean the public has the right to know about any trial, except family court, thats private, but if it involves public office like LAPD then it would have to be made known a docot.

The persons I named have nothing to do with the LAPD, nor is any of them an employer of a public office (anymore). I'd say that if there's a trial taking place then it won't be against the puppets (i.e. LAPD), but against the puppet masters.

Next to that - if i.e. the FBI is involved, they have the power and ways to hold a trial behind the scenes.

I don't know whether "secret trials" are taking place or not, but since we're all just speculating, except for Sneddon, I'd like to know which could possibly be the charges, besides mob ties, against any of three other gentlemen you have named, Mo?
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Sorry I'm a bit confused. These hypothetical secret trials - are they in favour of MJ or against him 2005 style? Sorry I'm just trying to picture it and didn't get what you meant. Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I can't see a behind the sceans trial going on, I mean the public has the right to know about any trial, except family court, thats private, but if it involves public office like LAPD then it would have to be made known a docot.

The persons I named have nothing to do with the LAPD, nor is any of them an employer of a public office (anymore). I'd say that if there's a trial taking place then it won't be against the puppets (i.e. LAPD), but against the puppet masters.

Next to that - if i.e. the FBI is involved, they have the power and ways to hold a trial behind the scenes.

I don't know whether "secret trials" are taking place or not, but since we're all just speculating, except for Sneddon, I'd like to know which could possibly be the charges, besides mob ties, against any of three other gentlemen you have named, Mo?

Those charges would depend on what an investigation has brought to light, wouldn't they?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I will not say in legal matters I can not really, but it would be stupid to ignore the corruption that exists in the world and at all levels, corruption in the political system, political parties, parliaments, police and the judiciary. Make no mistake thinking that things should be in a clean and / transparent. If I or any of us here have we had the money MJ, and our lives and our family are in danger, I'm not going to sit at home waiting to come to kill me, would use that money and all the power given to save myself and my family.

Those charges would depend on what an investigation has brought to light, wouldn't they?

My question stems from the fact that these men have just been speculated to have mob ties, or a shady past. I haven't researched, but I suppose they have never been under investigation. I'm not saying these guys are all goody-two-shoes; I'm sure, at least two of them have something to hide, and the government and FBI knows, but these guys are powerful enough to pay and keep anyone shut. If my speculation is right, then why bother going through secret investigations or trials, that will just cost money and time, when they will just end up free as a bird? Do anything for money...If on the contrary, like you say, they are investigated, tried in court and found guilty, I am very sure that it wont go past by without a few reports about it...Just my opinion.

• For some reason, and this is just a gut feeling, I can't get rid of the the idea of a "trial behind the scenes" against those involved in conspiring against MJ, or a group of people constructing a rock solid criminal case against those involved in conspiring against MJ while the attention of the world is focusing on a dead MJ. Some people we suspect of involvement in conspiring against MJ have completely disappeared since July 2009.

Where's Mottola, where's Tohme, where's Malnik and where's Sneddon..? Mottola gave an interview right after June 25th and since then we haven't heard anything from or about him. Tohme has vanished completely, the interview he was supposed to do on Larry King Live in November was canceled and although it was said he'd appear the week after, that never happened. Malnik's wife leaked pics of Mike and the Malniks shortly after June 25th, and that was it. We haven't heard from or about Al Malnik himself. There was a short statement by Sneddon published months after June 25th, but we don't know if that statement came from Sneddon himself.

Maybe there is a "trial behind the scenes". Remember that during the second hearing people were moved to another court room in which no cameras were allowed. The Murray hearings could be "cover ups" for preliminary hearings of a real trial taking place. That would explain the Jacksons showing up in court, being angry and upset while leaving.

Just my 2 cents...
    This is very interesting, and you´re right, the ppl you mentioned just disappeared... But just in case there IS a trial going on... about what could it be?
    I mean, what legal action could be taken, and against which crime? Can you fine someone for ...well... a conspiracy? (that would mean that MJ and/or the Jacksons have prooves that they wanted to bring him down, right?!)
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    @Victor & @mjmakesmespeechless

Did I miss something somewhere? TS worked for the SB police and was the DA??????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    OOOPSS...Ignore the above post...TS= Tom Sneddon...sorry, just woke up and saw TS and thought about "our" TS <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> MY Bad... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • OOOPSS...Ignore the above post...TS= Tom Sneddon...sorry, just woke up and saw TS and thought about "our" TS <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> MY Bad... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

That is okay...just got lazy and put TS thinking most people would know who i was speaking of. Sorry yes it is Tom Sneddon
  • Always been my theory that Michael's life had been seriously threatened. He got the hell out like any reasonable human being would have done before it was too late. I stand by my belief that he is in some kind of protection program. No clue where or who is running it, but I do feel that he is being protected from some very serious criminal elements. He is the most well known human being on earth. Surely he wouldn't just be "murdered and his murder be treated like yesterday's garbage. I just can't allow myself to believe that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> something went awry and Michael went ghost <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> just as he should have.
  • Always been my theory that Michael's life had been seriously threatened. He got the hell out like any reasonable human being would have done before it was too late. I stand by my belief that he is in some kind of protection program. No clue where or who is running it, but I do feel that he is being protected from some very serious criminal elements. He is the most well known human being on earth. Surely he wouldn't just be "murdered and his murder be treated like yesterday's garbage. I just can't allow myself to believe that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> something went awry and Michael went ghost <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> just as he should have.
    It's so sad to see when people worry about Michael. I mean I worry about him too, but not because I think his life was in danger.
    I wrote my above post especially to people like you - maybe it can help you to see things more positively. If you don't believe DD was Michael, you can still give it another chance if you want:

• OOOPSS...Ignore the above post...TS= Tom Sneddon...sorry, just woke up and saw TS and thought about "our" TS <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> MY Bad... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Yes know what you me I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> for a couple of moments.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    It's so sad to see when people worry about Michael. I mean I worry about him too, but not because I think his life was in danger.
    I wrote my above post especially to people like you - maybe it can help you to see things more positively. If you don't believe DD was Michael, you can still give it another chance if you want:
    Always been my theory that Michael's life had been seriously threatened. He got the hell out like any reasonable human being would have done before it was too late. I stand by my belief that he is in some kind of protection program. No clue where or who is running it, but I do feel that he is being protected from some very serious criminal elements. He is the most well known human being on earth. Surely he wouldn't just be "murdered and his murder be treated like yesterday's garbage. I just can't allow myself to believe that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> something went awry and Michael went ghost <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> just as he should have.

I hope I hit the right quote button <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I always put these in the wrong spot

I don't think the danger he was in included his family members. The threat was against him and him only. No one in his family holds a smidgen of the power that Michal holds. They are incidentals and of no importance to them. The threat in my opinion was against the Golden child and Michael is he. I have had this feeling from the beginning and though I have heard some other very good theories, this one sticks with me. So this is my truth and so far, nothing over shadows it in my heart.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Always been my theory that Michael's life had been seriously threatened. He got the hell out like any reasonable human being would have done before it was too late. I stand by my belief that he is in some kind of protection program. No clue where or who is running it, but I do feel that he is being protected from some very serious criminal elements. He is the most well known human being on earth. Surely he wouldn't just be "murdered and his murder be treated like yesterday's garbage. I just can't allow myself to believe that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> something went awry and Michael went ghost <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> just as he should have.

I hope I hit the right quote button <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I always put these in the wrong spot

I don't think the danger he was in included his family members. The threat was against him and him only. No one in his family holds a smidgen of the power that Michal holds. They are incidentals and of no importance to them. The threat in my opinion was against the Golden child and Michael is he. I have had this feeling from the beginning and though I have heard some other very good theories, this one sticks with me. So this is my truth and so far, nothing over shadows it in my heart.

I believe otherwise . <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8xT-uSWFa8<!-- m -->
    He made LaToya lie.
    And it lasted 11 years!
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Bump* because its worth to discuss.