@RandyJackson8

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    randyjackson8 Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day
    less than 10 seconds ago via mobile web

UR LAST DAY????
    LAST DAY OF WHAT???
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Last day here on earth, I guess.

The thing is - we don´t know what the children wanted to do. Maybe they DID want to go to FL to pay respect and Randy tried to help them fulfill their wish.
    Does anyone know where they are? I heard they haven´t been seen in Gary either?

Then if that is the case which I would imagine they'd want to pay respects to their father, then it's really unfair that someone kept them from doing that. I really wonder where they are & who they're with.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    randyjackson8 Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day
    less than 10 seconds ago via mobile web

UR LAST DAY????
    LAST DAY OF WHAT???
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Last day here on earth, I guess.

The thing is - we don´t know what the children wanted to do. Maybe they DID want to go to FL to pay respect and Randy tried to help them fulfill their wish.
    Does anyone know where they are? I heard they haven´t been seen in Gary either?

Then if that is the case which I would imagine they'd want to pay respects to their father, then it's really unfair that someone kept them from doing that. I really wonder where they are & who they're with.

I thought they're still in hawaii..but with who? hm, Daddy maybe?
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I thought they're still in hawaii..but with who? hm, Daddy maybe?
    Exactly my thoughts. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Everyone was at tribute in FL or Gary....who was with the kids ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    New tweets from Randy

randyjackson8 How can you raise money for a foundation that has not been legally formed? It is disrespectful to this family & an insult the public & fans
    4 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8 I am doing my best to get my parents to understand who the people are around them
    8 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8 I know my parents would not be involved if they really knew the characters they have aligned themselves with…
    12 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8 As far as I am concerned, tonight’s event is a fraud.
    14 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8 Let me be clear, there's no legitimate ‘Jackson Family Foundation’ that my brothers & sisters are aware of.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    He is at it again. Hope he doesn't suffer another heart attack. Face it Randy, you are not a part of Michael's estate, DUH!
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Here's more

randyjackson8 I don’t mean 2 be negative all the time but pls understand my bro shouldnt be dead & I get protective when people try 2 exploit us, esp now
    2 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8 I am sick of people trying to exploit & take advantage of my parents and then letting our family take the blame.
    Did anyone see Genevieve's tweet about trying to control everything & at the end of the day you end up not in control. She said it's not about her father though & said to stop relating everything she says to her father. She also said tonight it going to be wonderful & she's excited. How is she performing at the event tonight & so excited about it but her dad is very openly against it & said it's a fraud, shouldn't he tell her not to do it because of that reason? Weird, I can't log back on to twitter so I can't repost what the tweets were, but check hers out too, very conflicting. I feel Katherine is being taken advantage of & pushed into deals with shady people, so I believe what he says. Notice how none of the rest of the family is expected to attend or promoting it. That says a lot. Joe & Katherine are old & are being manipulated.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    If this is legit
    The Foundation, which lists on its website Joe Jackson as the Chairman and Katherine Jackson as Vice Chairman, is selling tickets for the event for as a much as $500 a pop

I am ashamed.

What about this?
    And remember just days after Michael Jackson died, when Joe held a news conference announcing his new record label and touting a rapper who was signing with him? That rapper is singing at tonight's event

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/26/randy-jackson-michael-jackson-jackson-family-foundation-joe-jackson-katherine-jackson/

Yesterday we watched at home a documentary about MJ and we all thought the same. How could Joe take the time to promote his label after his son has passed? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Joe saw him one day after the alleged death of Michael with a big smile on his face, shortly after holding a press conference to promote the record label, ... looked very happy, is that the attitude of someone who lost a son a few hours ago?, definitely not. No one was killed <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Some people says Joe really loves Michael..he cried for him many time,during the trial he worried for his son and maybe he is a clue in this story i don't know ..i know Michael and his brothers/sisters suffered a LOT of his father but he has forgiven him..

Pearl Jr spoke about Joe in a Video of a canadian believer i give you the link..there are subtitles in french but you can hear the conversation

The conversation begins at 1:08
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKVEjnzcztM&feature=related

tell me what you think about that
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'm starting to think what Randy is going on about and does not agree about is Michael faking his death!!! "My brother shouldn't be dead." and where he keeps saying he doesn't always agree with what his family does. He can't spill the beans on Michael and it's driving him nuts because he does not agree with it so he just goes on about his Mom or who ever comes to mind so he can vent.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm starting to think what Randy is going on about and does not agree about is Michael faking his death!!! "My brother shouldn't be dead." and where he keeps saying he doesn't always agree with what his family does. He can't spill the beans on Michael and it's driving him nuts because he does not agree with it so he just goes on about his Mom or who ever comes to mind so he can vent.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

profound observation nefari.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Randy and the rest of Jacksons are starting to ignore us as far as I can see..
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Randy and the rest of Jacksons are starting to ignore us as far as I can see..

Not yet. Tito is promoting his visit to Japan <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    randyk.jpg
    randyk.jpg

What is he referring to? Our theories on here or what? Interesting. So we're close? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> lol. Seriously though, what is he talking about?
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    he talk about his nickname

When I was younger, my family said I was all over the place, just like "Ragu" Spaghetti Sauce. Now u know the big secret...!
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Reply Retweet . Ok, I'll tell you...

Reply Retweet . Well... Some of your guesses have been close, but nobody has it right yet...
    he talk about his nickname

When I was younger, my family said I was all over the place, just like "Ragu" Spaghetti Sauce. Now u know the big secret...!

Reply Retweet . Ok, I'll tell you...

Reply Retweet . Well... Some of your guesses have been close, but nobody has it right yet...

Oh okay. Didn't go on to twitter to read the rest of his tweets. Yeah, Jackie already said his nickname the other day. He said "Does anyone know where is Ragu?" & then he said that's what they call Randy.
  • I think is not that interesting...

*Ok. I'm awake... Can anyone guess why @jackiejackson5 & my family calls me "Ragu"? (Maybe this correct spelling will help u figure it out.)
    10:55 AM Jul 11th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

*Well... Some of your guesses have been close, but nobody has it right yet...
    2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

*Ok, I'll tell you...

*When I was younger, my family said I was all over the place, just like "Ragu" Spaghetti Sauce. Now u know the big secret...!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The Ragù (French ragoût, Italian ragù) is a typical Italian cuisine which is let Cook meat (poultry, game, fish, etc) in their own juices (casserole with lid), during a prolonged period, between two and four hours at low temperature

"To cook to slow fire" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> randy in a casserole lollllllllllll
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    The Ragù (French ragoût, Italian ragù) is a typical Italian cuisine which is let Cook meat (poultry, game, fish, etc) in their own juices (casserole with lid), during a prolonged period, between two and four hours at low temperature

"To cook to slow fire" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

"let it simmer..." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Wow Randy has been tweeting his ass off!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I mean Ragu! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    So and he is soooo dam mysterious in these tweets.....RAGU, SIMMER, Hmmmmm <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I did tweet to him is it because you are saucy sorry had to say that, but I guess he did not read my tweet does he read his tweets at all but it does seem a bit of an odd thing to talk about now