@RandyJackson8

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    what is pearl talking about it is not the same door at all the door she showed is a double door the one on the film is single it might have the same desighn on the door.
    but it so obvious it is the wrong door what is she going on about.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    what is pearl talking about it is not the same door at all the door she showed is a double door the one on the film is single it might have the same desighn on the door.
    but it so obvious it is the wrong door what is she going on about.

Exactly, glad someone noticed...

And where is that double door? Could be my front door for all we know <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

But why has she made a video about a door match that is clearly not a match am I getting silly if i say has somebody changed the door in the clip because she is getting too close.

Why is she so smiley this is a serious thing
  • beamerbeamer Posts: 4
    Isn't it interesting that all the capitalization in Jermaine's twitter response to Randy has been removed from Eliza's RT?

What's that all about?
    Thats weird
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Does anyone know the outcome regarding the video Maura was shown? Allegedly it was of Michael reading a document wearing glasses and a clock behind him. The post is now locked explaining about this. I am finding all this video and informer business very confusing, but is it at all possible by any stretch of the imagination that this is the video they are talking about - or has it been debunked and if so, how? Many thanks <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> By the way, I think Maura' s videos are excellent and I don't wish to criticize Maura.
    I have not heard anymore about that video she does do some great videos
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I have not heard anymore about that video she does do some great videos
    Thanks mum of 3, I am also a mum of 3, I don't know if this hoax is keeping me sane or making me insane ha ha - <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Things are getting very wierd lately
  • I do not know why but I think Pearl Jr enigmatic, or sometimes I feel that she is more lost than us all together, or because it speaks, speaks, speaks but does not present any new fact or not reveals the doubts. And the fact that it is next to Joe makes me worried that she is making a game with believers and making money at our expense ...<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> But I may be wrong ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I do not know why but I think Pearl Jr enigmatic, or sometimes I feel that she is more lost than us all together, or because it speaks, speaks, speaks but does not present any new fact or not reveals the doubts. And the fact that it is next to Joe makes me worried that she is making a game with believers and making money at our expense ...<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> But I may be wrong ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    But why would she risk her career and reputation by coming out with 1 almost 2 hoax books, saying publicly that she is 90% sure he is alive, and making appearances telling of the hoax? She would only be hurting herself in the end. That doesnt make sense. I still think she KNOWS he is alive, and using this book as a way to make money. Then, she keeps her reputation, plus have a kick ass career when he is found alive, and makes money in the mean time. I'm not saying its right for her to do that, but JMO that is what is happening. I think she may have been "employed" by Michael to do this, just to put more doubt in the non-believing public and keep thye hope alive in us.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I do not know why but I think Pearl Jr enigmatic, or sometimes I feel that she is more lost than us all together, or because it speaks, speaks, speaks but does not present any new fact or not reveals the doubts. And the fact that it is next to Joe makes me worried that she is making a game with believers and making money at our expense ...<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> But I may be wrong ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    But why would she risk her career and reputation by coming out with 1 almost 2 hoax books, saying publicly that she is 90% sure he is alive, and making appearances telling of the hoax? She would only be hurting herself in the end. That doesnt make sense. I still think she KNOWS he is alive, and using this book as a way to make money. Then, she keeps her reputation, plus have a kick ass career when he is found alive, and makes money in the mean time. I'm not saying its right for her to do that, but JMO that is what is happening. I think she may have been "employed" by Michael to do this, just to put more doubt in the non-believing public and keep thye hope alive in us.
    Pretty weird that the Jacksons do not even seem upset by this Pearl or the things that she is producing relating to a hoax............
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Ive checked all the UK SUnday tabloids and there is no leaked video...

so what video is Randy talking about????

There is no other video other than the one that shows "MJ" dancing against that white wall.

Is Randy affirming this is real and not a fake/?? What the hell is he going on about?
    Ive checked all the UK SUnday tabloids and there is no leaked video...

so what video is Randy talking about????

There is no other video other than the one that shows "MJ" dancing against that white wall.

Is Randy affirming this is real and not a fake/?? What the hell is he going on about?
    I would love to know I have been looking all day
    the only thing i did see on twitter was somebody saying it was a european male that got asked to leave the home that was very close to them.
    i will have a look for the link
    it is IAMMjjackson of course it might be rubbish but he says the person has a lot of videos he has to be stoped I suppose they are meaning Omer possible
    it is IAMMjjackson of course it might be rubbish but he says the person has a lot of videos he has to be stoped I suppose they are meaning Omer possible

Hmm... Omer. Ok.. i thought Omar was asked to leave the house a long time ago?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @randyjackson8 He has many more videos and footage of the children. He is bitter ever since leaving Havenhurst! Please stop him for good!

Could that person selling videos be Joe Jackson, the father??

"Hayvenhurst (Avenue)" was the nickname that the Jackson family from Gary, Indiana gave to their gated mansion, in Encino, California.

Joseph Jackson bought the estate in March 1971, and most of the Jackson family resided there during the 1970s and into the 1980s, including sons (and Jackson 5 members) Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, Michael, and Randy, and daughters LaToya and Janet. Eldest child Rebbie was married and lived with her husband.

In 1981 Michael, aged 22, bought his Father out of the house and is the current owner of the property. Joseph, after repeated business failures needed to raise capital from the house to save himself financially. Michael took the opportunity to demolish the original residence and rebuild the house in a totally different style. Michael allowed his father to continue living at the house rent-free.

The property is now worth an estimated $5 million.

Katherine is still living at Hayvenhurst.

<!-- m -->http://wikibin.org/articles/hayvenhurst.html<!-- m -->
    Ok.. ive read the tweets now and i think Omar Bhatti is who he is talking about.
    That is what I feel I am not sure if the tweeter is a person that knows the jacksons he is trying to give the impression they do and they know what is going on in that case it is not the strange video of michael dancing or imposter
    That is what I feel I am not sure if the tweeter is a person that knows the jacksons he is trying to give the impression they do and they know what is going on in that case it is not the strange video of michael dancing or imposter

Unless that footage IS of Michael dancing, but its old footage that was made before he "died".
    Omer was close to Michael and the family. If this is a real video of Michael in the clinic, Omer could have recorded it or could have aquired the footage. He could have still released that video because he would have been one that would have been trusted to visit Michael (wherever he is). I wouldnt be so fast to assume that video isnt the one Randy is talking about. If Omer is angry, what better way to hurt thye family? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I do not know why but I think Pearl Jr enigmatic, or sometimes I feel that she is more lost than us all together, or because it speaks, speaks, speaks but does not present any new fact or not reveals the doubts. And the fact that it is next to Joe makes me worried that she is making a game with believers and making money at our expense ...<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> But I may be wrong ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Pretty weird that the Jacksons do not even seem upset by this Pearl or the things that she is producing relating to a hoax............

Not? Randy said he was angry and heartbroken when the fan and organizer of the tribute to Rome said that Mike is alive, but with Pearl Jr, who wrote a book he does not manifest itself? Why? Nobody in the family, why? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • it is IAMMjjackson of course it might be rubbish but he says the person has a lot of videos he has to be stoped I suppose they are meaning Omer possible

I think that Omer would not be able to do so, he seems to be a boy well educated and sensitive. And also because Randy and Jermaine emphasize the sale of the video for the money, and if the Omer would do in retaliation for something he is upset with the family, would not be for money .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Not? Randy said he was angry and heartbroken when the fan and organizer of the tribute to Rome said that Mike is alive, but with Pearl Jr, who wrote a book he does not manifest itself? Why? Nobody in the family, why? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Randy invited her to FL on June 25th. I was in LA then, and heard it from her mouth. And she did go to FL on the 25th.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wasn't the other person to have said that michael would be at this event in deguise.that might be a full blown lie compared to here are some things that don't add up about all of this.