@RandyJackson8

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    he is on now!

ye come on chatroom people, we are debating <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    the fans may be let inside <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    what´s going on?
  • So anything new?
  • I'm here! Thanks for meeting me. I'm reading your tweets now.... ask anything you like and I'll do my best to answer.

We met with Forest Lawn - its true they agreed to let the fans go up 2 Holly Terrace on the 25th & I'm working on something even better...
    24 minutes ago via web

I can't promise but there's a possibility that fans will b able 2 go inside. I have 2 discuss this w/my family as well, I'm fighting for u
    22 minutes ago via web

Yes, they r still trying 2 do the tribute in Rome. But I stand firm in my position about the fraud & deception from the organizers.
    12 minutes ago via web

i know fans have rallied together against this tribute & thank you for your help. I also have not given up on trying to stop this tribute.
    10 minutes ago via web

Hang on... I'm reading....
    7 minutes ago via web

The will: Me knowing my brother, Yes I believe its fake. I’d love 2 talk more in depth, but can’t. Am I doing something about it? of course
    3 minutes ago via web
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    So anything new?

Nope, nothing new. Just Randy and his blah blah blahh lol
  • These things take time. Please don’t be discouraged because you see nothing happening.
    33 minutes ago via web
    Retweet

I wonder what this tweet was referring to???? anybody know
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    It seems to me that the Jacksons are not close to each other.. seems to me they are not talking. Randy has even confirmed that by saying his siblings knew nothing of the Gary tribute.. so they didnt know his mother and father were in Gary??

The Jacksons family are torn apart... they dont talk and are in-fighting. Thats what i get from this... and i think the reports of MJ not talking to his family near the end are true... as the family seem to be imploding.
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    Re: Mesereau. Tom’s been a friend for 20 yrs. I hired him 4 the 05 trial. We discuss all of the discrepancies about my brother’s passing.
    38 minutes ago via web

These things take time. Please don’t be discouraged because you see nothing happening.
    35 minutes ago via web

I didn't abandon my brother in 2005, and I sure as H*** won't do it now!
    35 minutes ago via web

Last question...
    29 minutes ago via web

I love my mom & dad, they r both in their 80's. My concern is mostly about the people around them and how they take advantage of them.
    24 minutes ago via web

My siblings & I knew nothing about this foundation or museum in Gary, nor r we a part of it. I do have concerns & I will be addressing it.
    22 minutes ago via web

ok... one more...
    20 minutes ago via web

How do I cope? I have a strong Christian faith & find power in prayer… although this month is hard.
    13 minutes ago via web

I know my brother is at peace although I miss him so much. Now that he is gone, my job is to uphold his wishes & make sure justice is served
    12 minutes ago via web

Thank you everyone. I do read ur tweets. Don't forget, ur support gives me power. Let's do this again soon.
    9 minutes ago via web
    These things take time. Please don’t be discouraged because you see nothing happening.
    33 minutes ago via web
    Retweet

I wonder what this tweet was referring to???? anybody know

i think he was refering to

The will: Me knowing my brother, Yes I believe its fake. I’d love 2 talk more in depth, but can’t. Am I doing something about it? of course
    He has been very selective with the questions and the anwers.
    He contradicts himself here:

I love my mom & dad, they r both in their 80's. My concern is mostly about the people around them and how they take advantage of them.
    24 minutes ago via web

My siblings & I knew nothing about this foundation or museum in Gary, nor r we a part of it. I do have concerns & I will be addressing it.
    22 minutes ago via web

So he knew nothing about it, yet he loves them.. but doesnt seem to communicate with them??
    Didn't get good vibes tonight..
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405

24 minutes ago via web

22 minutes ago via web

So he knew nothing about it, yet he loves them.. but doesnt seem to communicate with them??

i noticed the same thing..alot of his answers were very strange..or he didnt really answer
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    he is on now!

I have tried to get in chat room but cant at the mo is anybody else having probs with chat room tonight
    he is on now!

I have tried to get in chat room but cant at the mo is anybody else having probs with chat room tonight

i can't log in now, having problems. ;/
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    ummm anyone notice this person tweeting randy? WHO THE HELL IS THIS??????

Check out their twitter....here are some tweets....

@MissLoriAnne hoax sites are dug up by fools 2 create false hope+illusion, worst kind of exploitation. Terrible damage 2 michaels legacy

His first sexual experience with a well known older woman at a young age <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

@randyjackson8 Having been around mj for almost 10 years, i want to know why so little was done to help him by his siblings?

much much more....check it out!!!!!

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/IAMMjJackson<!-- m -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649

24 minutes ago via web

22 minutes ago via web

They just don't tell everything to him. Where's the contradiction?

@MissLoriAnne hoax sites are dug up by fools 2 create false hope+illusion, worst kind of exploitation. Terrible damage 2 michaels legacy

His first sexual experience with a well known older woman at a young age <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

@randyjackson8 Having been around mj for almost 10 years, i want to know why so little was done to help him by his siblings?

Thats a guy called "Taymoor Mamarchi". He was on facebook for a while but now seems to have switched to twitter and calls himself "MJ jackson"
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405

Thats a guy called "Taymoor Mamarchi". He was on facebook for a while but now seems to have switched to twitter and calls himself "MJ jackson"

so he knew mj?? or?
  • randyjackson8 : I know my brother is at peace although I miss him so much. Now that he is gone, my job is to uphold his wishes & make sure justice is served

"my job is to uphold his wishes" yes, Randy...we know it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    He is very ambiguous. If MJ in in fact dead, shame on them. Seems they want us to believe that he can be alive but don´t say it openly.

so he knew mj?? or?

Apparantly he did. Ive seen a couple of photos of them together. Taymoor is some kind of PR guy.. but dont know HOW well they knew each other.
  • Re: Mesereau. Tom’s been a friend for 20 yrs. I hired him 4 the 05 trial. We discuss all of the discrepancies about my brother’s passing.

So Randy says there're "discrepancies" in this "death". Yeah thank you Randy that's what we have known for the last 11 months. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I FOUND STRANGE ALL THE FAMILY TWEETS... I THINK THAT THIS FAMILY IS NOT AS HAPPY UNITED FAMILY AS WE THOUGHT, THIS MOMENT COME TO MY MIND:
    REMEMBER THE FUNERAL?
    REMEMBER JANET SMILING WITH ONE OF THE DANCERS?
    SHE WAS SITTING ON THE LEFT SIDE AND LA TOYA, JOE, KATHERINE AND THE KIDS ON THE RIGHT...
    THEY DIDN´T SAY HELLO TO HER... WHAT´S UP HERE???
    I FOUND THAT SITUATION SO WEIRD... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->