Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

Comments

• SPAM that went wrong and their codes didn't work.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    He he, I remember dancing that song "the sign" when I was 15-16 y.o

That song refers to a woman/ man getting free from a relationship.
    Why did you post it, Serenity?

TS = The Sign

I gotta new life
    You would hardly recognize me I'm so glad

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes
    I saw the sign
    Life is demanding without understanding
    I saw the sign
    No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong...

Yes, Awareness & Higer Consciousness. Did you notice the Ankhu symbol in the video? It is an ancient symbol of immortality and the potential for everlasting life, Faith. If we would only "Open Our Eyes, and "See The Light"

"Immortality's my game", right Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?
    Fascinating....... love you more
    love you all guys, you are amazing.
    And now, I'm sure that's a reasonbale explanation for this and I'm sure it was posted before, but I missed it: how comes Souza joined this site in 2008? Anyone can help me with this?
    Gema I don't understand what's with that long post....
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    He he, I remember dancing that song "the sign" when I was 15-16 y.o

That song refers to a woman/ man getting free from a relationship.
    Why did you post it, Serenity?

TS = The Sign

I gotta new life
    You would hardly recognize me I'm so glad

I saw the sign
    Life is demanding without understanding
    I saw the sign
    No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong...

Yes, Awareness & Higer Consciousness. Did you notice the Ankhu symbol in the video? It is an ancient symbol of immortality and the potential for everlasting life, Faith. If we would only "Open Our Eyes, and "See The Light"

And now, I'm sure that's a reasonbale explanation for this and I'm sure it was posted before, but I missed it: how comes Souza joined this site in 2008? Anyone can help me with this?

Because Mike called me and said "Yo Souze, gonna hoax ma death, better start a forum 'bout it so I can sneak in and see what y'all talk about."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Because Mike called me and said "Yo Souze, gonna hoax ma death, better start a forum 'bout it so I can sneak in and see what y'all talk about."

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Souza wrote: Because Mike called me and said "Yo Souze, gonna hoax ma death, better start a forum 'bout it so I can sneak in and see what y'all talk about."

Comment is funny, Souza, but I think you should add a few links to the twenty six threads where you have explained your "join date" to this forum. I tried, but Im too lazy to go through the 51 pages of "Souza 2008". <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Souza wrote: Because Mike called me and said "Yo Souze, gonna hoax ma death, better start a forum 'bout it so I can sneak in and see what y'all talk about."

Comment is funny, Souza, but I think you should add a few links to the twenty six threads where you have explained your "join date" to this forum. I tried, but Im too lazy to go through the 51 pages of "Souza 2008". <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Me too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• well this will be good for the new ones...we dont know why you are here from 2008 and laugh about this and make feel bad NEW members is no a good thing.
    You sound sarcastic Souza.
    LOVE <3
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    well this will be good for the new ones...we dont know why you are here from 2008 and laugh about this and make feel bad NEW members is no a good thing.
    LOVE <3

I agree with you...oh but ask something about TS and they will answer you asap no matter what how many pages they need to scroll back ....
  • well this will be good for the new ones...we dont know why you are here from 2008 and laugh about this and make feel bad NEW members is no a good thing.
    LOVE <3

I agree with you...oh but ask something about TS and they will answer you asap no matter what how many pages they need to scroll back ....

mmmm .... 14 months before the "death" equal 2 X 7. Are we supposed to read something significant into that? I wonder how long this particular subject will run for. Put us out of our misery please Souza and point us in the direction of the links which explain it all <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Sorry for my sarcasm, but this question was asked like a thousand times. On the forum, on other forums, on Twitter, in PM, by e-mail, etc... Just do a search for "Souza joined 2008"

<!-- l -->search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=souza+joined+2008&start=25<!-- l -->

I hope this will be the last time: This date is the date of the last update of the template we used for this board. This forum was started on November 17, 2009 and that is also the date I joined.

Yes, because that topic is way more important than my joining date, you got a problem with that?

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    We love new members!

Souza has been the frequent target of personal attacks and never ending suspicion regarding her personal information for over a year so you'll have to excuse if she gets a little exasperated when a line of questioning seems to be set to go down that same old road.

But we love love love new members and we are glad you are here!
  • jackieblue64

"Everlasting" reminds me of the song Everlasting Love from U2 and also of the song
    “The Everlasting”, by the Welsh alternative rock band Manic Street Preachers, from 1998 album “This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours”. The song Umbrella of the album "Umbrella" is covered by Rihanna. Odd thing to know is that the band's guitarist and composer suddenly "disappeared". <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

"The Everlasting"

The gap that grows between our lives
    The gap our parents never had
    Stop those thoughts control your mind
    Replace the things that you despise
    Oh you're old I hear you say
    It doesn't mean that I don't care
    I don't believe in it anymore
    Pathetic acts for a worthless cause

In the beginning when we were winning
    When our smiles were genuine

But now unforgiven the everlasting
    Everlasting

The world is full of refugees
    They're just like you and just like me
    But as people we have a choice
    To end the void with all its force
    So don't forget or don't pretend
    It's all the same now in the end
    It was set in a different life
    Destroys my days and haunts my nights?

But now unforgiving the everlasting
    Everlasting

Now unforgiving, the everlasting
    Everlasting

But now unforgiving, the everlasting
    Everlasting

"I've always wanted and never succeeded in painting the smile" Francis Bacon

By Manic street Preachers

Everlasting L.O.V.E.
    @Souza - as I said, I was sure you have a reasonable explanation for this.
    I just wanted to know ...what's wrong with it?!

So Mike called and asked you to start this site...good to know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I will make sure not to bother you again with stupid questions.

In fact with no questions at all.
  • The Sign is also a thriller by Raymond Khoury... I thought I shared this as the story line does have its parallels with our MJ Hoax, it may well be another COINCIDENCE. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Review
    'A pulse-pounding thriller' (DAILY TELEGRAPH )

'...one of the top writers of intelligent thrillers. This is a humdinger that taps into our deepest fears over the state of the planet.' (PETERBOROUGH EVENING TELEGRAPH )

'A thoughtful book with a powerful message and yet also a thrilling read with compelling, well-developed characters. Highly recommended.' (LIBRARY JOURNAL )

'Readers who like their thrillers to have a solid intellectual component will enjoy Khoury's books very much. Given the high quality of each of his novels, it seems fair to say that he may be around for a while.' (BOOKLIST )

'Unrelenting action and a suitably twisted ending...' (PUBLISHERS WEEKLY )

Product Description
    In Antarctica, a scientific expedition drops anchor to witness the cataclysmic breakup of an ice shelf. As investigative reporter Gracie Logan begins her live news feed, a massive, shimmering ball of light suddenly appears in the sky, shapeshifting and enveloping the ship before disappearing as mysteriously as it arrived, the entire event witnessed by a shocked world audience. On a mountaintop in Egypt, a solitary priest contemplates the magnificence of God's creation spread out before him. His presence in this holy place is a mystery even to him; he is certain only of the elusive power of the calling he feels and the compulsive need to record in writing-and to draw-the vision which repeatedly consumes him. And in Boston, reformed car thief Matt Sherwood finds out that his brother's death may not be all it seemed to be-and that it may be related to the stunning controversy that's spinning out of control and threatening to erupt into violence and chaos. The entire world holds its breath as Gracie and Matt chase down the story of a lifetime: Has God finally decided to reveal himself? Or is something more sinister at hand?

With L.O.V.E
    TS wrote in this post:

..." possible that one or more in the Jackson family would read the hoax theories on the internet. And if you are sure MJ is alive: then you can be certain that they are watching the hoax on the internet. And even if they read one and only one hoax forum, surely it would be this one (MJDHI); because it’s the first hit on Google, because you don’t have to sign up to read it, and because it is the only hoax forum on the TMZ blog roll {http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/}.

Now why would TMZ put only this hoax forum on blog roll—which is also the only forum that TS posts on? If MJ and/or TMZ is against the TIAI messages: then this forum should NEVER be the onethe TMZ blog roll!"

We have reasons to think TMZ is in the hoax, right? They were the first in announcing the death, they were the first in lots of news and so on.

Yes they list a hoax site in their blogroll, which is strange enough ... a "serious" media would not follow a hoax site, because the general and official opinion is that Michael Jackson is dead and the ones who speak the opposite are somehow ridiculous....

And yes, TMZ list on their blogroll not any hoax site, but THIS VERY ONE.

So if this death is really a hoax and TMZ is really a main actor in it, may I ask WHY do they "certify" this very site and not the others? Only because TS posts here and only here?
    I don't know if you see my point.
    If Michael is behind the hoax and behind TMZ and TMZ validates this site by listing it on their blogroll, that means Michael himself validates this site....

But may I ask why would Michael do such a thing? Are people here special in some way? Is there more valuable info here than on other hoax sites? Answer this....... because I can't.
  • TS wrote in this post:

..." possible that one or more in the Jackson family would read the hoax theories on the internet. And if you are sure MJ is alive: then you can be certain that they are watching the hoax on the internet. And even if they read one and only one hoax forum, surely it would be this one (MJDHI); because it’s the first hit on Google, because you don’t have to sign up to read it, and because it is the only hoax forum on the TMZ blog roll {http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/}.

Now why would TMZ put only this hoax forum on blog roll—which is also the only forum that TS posts on? If MJ and/or TMZ is against the TIAI messages: then this forum should NEVER be the onethe TMZ blog roll!"

We have reasons to think TMZ is in the hoax, right? They were the first in announcing the death, they were the first in lots of news and so on.

Yes they list a hoax site in their blogroll, which is strange enough ... a "serious" media would not follow a hoax site, because the general and official opinion is that Michael Jackson is dead and the ones who speak the opposite are somehow ridiculous....

So if this death is really a hoax and TMZ is really a main actor in it, may I ask WHY do they "certify" this very site and not the others? Only because TS posts here and only here?
    If Michael is behind the hoax and behind TMZ and TMZ validates this site by listing it on their blogroll, that means Michael himself validates this site....

But may I ask why would Michael do such a thing? Are people here special in some way? Is there more valuable info here than on other hoax sites? Answer this....... because I can't.

2 words have taken a totally different meaning since Michael "death", those 2 words are coincidence and impossible! The definition of coincidence has become: Everything happens for a reason whilst impossible does no longer have a definition,it's gone from my vocabulary!

Where does this take us?
    Everything is there for a reason... Michael hoaxed is death, TMZ is part of the Hoax(Paid communication channel - Uncle Harvey), TS is the guiding light, Michael "choses" this site, this site is the chosen one!

Why?
    2 "virtual" options in my mind:
    1. Law of natural selection: Mo & Souza through their efforts made this site stand out from the rest and have attracted people with similar beliefs and values who are further contributing to differentiating this site from the others.
    2. It was all planned from the start: A worthwhile consideration though, I have been privy to so many unexplained occurrences since MJ faked his death that what I would in the past, have <seen> as the logical option is no longer such... where reality and illusion use to each have their place, this hoax brings them dangerously close to each other!

With L.O.V.E
    TS wrote in this post:

2 words have taken a totally different meaning since Michael "death", those 2 words are coincidence and impossible! The definition of coincidence has become: Everything happens for a reason whilst impossible does no longer have a definition,it's gone from my vocabulary!

Where does this take us?
    Everything is there for a reason... Michael hoaxed is death, TMZ is part of the Hoax(Paid communication channel - Uncle Harvey), TS is the guiding light, Michael "choses" this site, this site is the chosen one!

Why?
    2 "virtual" options in my mind:
    1. Law of natural selection: Mo & Souza through their efforts made this site stand out from the rest and have attracted people with similar beliefs and values who are further contributing to differentiating this site from the others.
    2. It was all planned from the start: A worthwhile consideration though, I have been privy to so many unexplained occurrences since MJ faked his death that what I would in the past, have <seen> as the logical option is no longer such... where reality and illusion use to each have their place, this hoax brings them dangerously close to each other!

With L.O.V.E
    you mean it's possible this site to be a part of the plan <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    But the previous domain had someone called "Amy" as an administrator right?
    I never paid attention of why the site closed and Mo,So and someone else took the site. What is incredible is to see that the site is still up running after all the issues going here and there.
    Not incredible for me....that the site still goes on.
    We have not found the truth yet, so we need this site until Michael appears or untill Murray is convicted for murder.
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    I love the SCARED YET.

I don't think I will ever prove anything or earn the $999. This post, however, has given me more hope. No matter what the official story is (media, etc.), I have more and more reason to beLIEve that Michael is still alive and well and that we will surely see him again in this life. Thank you so much, TS.
    I just remembered something. Has anyone noticed the official Twitter? On <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/MJJackson1958<!-- m --> all the tweets have now been deleted. Could it be that Michael himself deleted them to show us even more proof that he is still with us?
    I just remembered something. Has anyone noticed the official Twitter? On <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/MJJackson1958<!-- m --> all the tweets have now been deleted. Could it be that Michael himself deleted them to show us even more proof that he is still with us?

That might be again a Twitter bug, because it still says the account has 11 tweets. And besides that, we are not sure it is really his account.

That might be again a Twitter bug, because it still says the account has 11 tweets. And besides that, we are not sure it is really his account.

Good point, Souza. Thanks for your response.