Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "We both are not fans of Michael Jackson, so what are we doing here?

We are not here to find him.
    We are here to speak up for someone that can't speak up for himself.
    We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.
    We are here to support someone that needs support.
    We are here to give members a platform to discuss this matter.
    We are here for him and we will defend him to the bone."

Every time I enter this site I read this....and every time it sounds somehow strange to me.

We are not fans ....but yet we will defend him to the bone..... this is really a devotion hard to understand coming from people who say are not fans. Yet they appreciate Michael so much that they are determined to defend him to the bone.

Who else, besides his fans, would defend Michael to the bone?!
    Sorry, no offense intended here, I just try to understand what's going on.
    And I was thinking of something else today....
    TS points to TMZ as part of the hoax and tells us to connect the dots from TMZ.
    On the other hand TMZ validates TS by listing on their blogroll the only site where TS posts.
    TMZ and TS validate each other.

TMz really gave us dots to connect and delivered hidden messages to us, at least that's how we interpreted their articles about Michael. There were plenty of them, with double meaning headlines or content or pictures.

So it's almost sure TS and TMZ are connected.
    But how can we connect them both to Michael though?!

TS already gave some arguments, but I feel like we need a little more.... sorry, this is what I think.

Though I can see some connection (if it's not a coincidence) about the Army of Love.
    TS is recruiting, TMZ is posting "Jermaine commands Michael Jackson Army" and AllJack5ons tweet "Jackson fans are an Army of Love".

Sorry I question again these matters ... I guess untill we see Michael back nothing can convince us 100% that our beloved Michael is alive. Especially when members of his family talk publicly about murder and so on.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

So it's almost sure TS and TMZ are connected.

This same question I had some time ago and I got the answer when I was not able to connect the dots. @Serenity gave me an explanation that seemed plausible to me.

In resume; MJ joined an adventure called Kingdom entertaiment. That group holds other groups and looks like TMZ is one of those <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    yGema you mean a venture, not an adventure?!
  • GalinaGalina Posts: 23
    I heard that a half of TMZ belonged to Michael and the other to his friend arabian sheikh, don't remember his name.
  • So it's almost sure TS and TMZ are connected.

This same question I had some time ago and I got the answer when I was not able to connect the dots. @Serenity gave me an explanation that seemed plausible to me.
    In resume; MJ joined an adventure called Kingdom entertaiment. That group holds other groups and looks like TMZ is one of those <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This is linked in TS latests post which remains the redirection.
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/tiai_Silencing_the_Critics.php
    Re: To Serenitys_Dream and TS
    Post by Serenitys_Dream » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 am

TMZ.com is a celebrity news web site which debuted on November 8, 2005. It was a collaboration between America Online (AOL) and Telepictures Productions, a division of Warner Bros., until Time Warner divested AOL in 2009. The site is now under the sole control of Warner Bros.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMZ.com

Time Warner (formerly AOL Time Warner) is the world's second largest entertainment conglomerate in terms of revenue (behind Disney and ahead of News Corporation and Viacom), as well as the world's largest media conglomerate, headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City. Formerly two separate companies, Warner Communications, Inc. and Time Inc.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Warner

Warner Communications was established in 1971 when Kinney National Company spun off its non-entertainment assets, due to a financial scandal over its parking operations and changed its name.
    It was the parent company for Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Music Group during the 1970s and 1980s. It also owned DC Comics and Mad. Warner made (and later lost) considerable profits with Atari, which it owned from 1976 to 1984.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner_Communications<!-- m -->

Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., also known as Warner Bros. Pictures or simply Warner Bros. is an American producer of film and television entertainment.
    One of the major film studios, it is a subsidiary of Time Warner, with its headquarters in Burbank, California and New York City. Warner Bros. has several subsidiary companies, including Warner Bros. Studios, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, TheWB.com, and DC Comics. Warner owns half of The CW Television Network.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner_Bros.

This establishes that Time-Warner (AOL, Warner Bros. etc) is the parent company of TMZ.

Saudi Prince To Double Stake in AOL
    By Lori Enos NewsFactor Network November 3, 2000
    Billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said Thursday that he intends to double his investment in America Online (NYSE: AOL), bringing his stake to a whopping $2.05 billion (US$).
    The prince decided to invest more heavily in AOL because he reportedly believes the company is the "anchor of the industry" and will flourish even though other high-tech companies are "collapsing and going under left and right."
    "America Online is the No. 1 Internet company in the world and has a solid foundation and is making profit," the prince said in published reports. "When the dust settles on the dot-com industry, America Online will be around."
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/573781/posts

Michael Jackson forms entertainment venture with Saudi Arabian prince
    Jet, April 8, 1996
    The king of pop, Michael Jackson, recently launched a joint venture with Saudi Arabia's Prince al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud to promote entertainment based on "family values."
    Kingdom Entertainment, the name of the new venture, will develop a variety of entertainment projects such as movies, books, hotels, recordings, licensing, merchandising and theme parks.
    "Michael Jackson and I shared the same interests and the same essential values," the Prince said about Jackson, whom he met 18 months ago in Paris and says also shares his "need to preserve family values."
    The megastar, who designed the project's logo of a jeweled Excaliburstyle sword in a rock, said he wanted to be "actively involved in all facets of the global multimedia explosion."
    Kingdom Entertainment's first project will be to sponsor Jackson's HIStory world tour.
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n21_v89/ai_18170326/

[youtube:1xm5rhdt]

Kingdom Entertainment
    The Kingdom Entertainment Group is a leading event production company providing its services for corporate and non profit events, award and fashion shows, touring presentations and network TV specials.
    http://www.kingdomeventgrp.com/

One of the major shareholders (owners?) in Time-Warner (AOL, Warner bros. etc) is a good friend and business associate of Michael Jackson. Maybe this is the influence on TMZ.
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11198&start=25#p189140
  • I just noticed the date and time I posted this.
    (It is in my time on the West Coast, PST) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Date: Jun 23, 2010
    6 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 14
    14 = 2 x 7 or 77

Time : 1:11

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> very freaken weird coincidence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • "We both are not fans of Michael Jackson, so what are we doing here?

We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.

Every time I enter this site I read this....and every time it sounds somehow strange to me.

We are not fans ....but yet we will defend him to the bone..... this is really a devotion hard to understand coming from people who say are not fans. Yet they appreciate Michael so much that they are determined to defend him to the bone.

Is it really so hard to understand that after all the research we did we are literally sick to our stomaches for all the shit the pulled on him, all the injustice, all the lies and everything he was put through? Yet after all this he's still standing, strong and brave, and he's is still fighting, for a better world for everyone.

Is it difficult to understand that we highly appreciate him for all he did and still is doing for mankind? Is it strange that we are furious for how he was and still is treated because people are too stupid to think for themselves or are too lazy to do some research instead of blindly believe the stories that were and are spread about him?

Do you have to be a fan of someone like Michael Jackson and who was treated like Michael Jackson to be prepared to defend that person to the bone..? No, absolutely not as far as I'm concerned. No one ever deserves to be treated like Michael Jackson was, and especially not someone like Michael Jackson.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    "We both are not fans of Michael Jackson, so what are we doing here?

Is it really so hard to understand that after all the research we did we are literally sick to our stomaches for all the shit the pulled on him, all the injustice, all the lies and everything he was put through? Yet after all this he's still standing, strong and brave, and he's is still fighting, for a better world for everyone.

Is it difficult to understand that we highly appreciate him for all he did and still is doing for mankind? Is it strange that we are furious for how he was and still is treated because people are too stupid to think for themselves or are too lazy to do some research instead of blindly believe the stories that were and are spread about him?

Do you have to be a fan of someone like Michael Jackson and who was treated like Michael Jackson to be prepared to defend that person to the bone..? No, absolutely not as far as I'm concerned. No one ever deserves to be treated like Michael Jackson was, and especially not someone like Michael Jackson.

Exactly. There are many people I would defend to the bone, and I am not their fan.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• "We both are not fans of Michael Jackson, so what are we doing here?

Exactly. There are many people I would defend to the bone, and I am not their fan.

And just because you aren't a fan, doesn't mean you dont' appreciate his work or like him. I think a lot of people, here in America at least, take it the wrong way when someone says they aren't a fan of something. It's almost a figure of speech here, if you say "I'm not a fan of so and so or such in such" people take it as you disliking that person or topic at hand. Strange that it' is that way but wouldn't be the only thing.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    And just because you aren't a fan, doesn't mean you dont' appreciate his work or like him. I think a lot of people, here in America at least, take it the wrong way when someone says they aren't a fan of something.It's almost a figure of speech here , if you say "I'm not a fan of so and so or such in such" people take it as you disliking that person or topic at hand. Strange that it' is that way but wouldn't be the only thing.

Yep, same applies to "oh, yeah, I love it" or "why don't you stop by our house?"
    There is often nothing behind but hot air; the so called "love" will be forgotten in the next second when the next "oh this is soooo sweet" is coming along.
    What the meaning of love is, what the meaning of an invitation is, what the meaning of being a sincere and humble friend and of commitment, agreement and promises to be kept is, is too often forgotten.
    I am still having issues in believing what I hear from voices in the U.S. because there is often too much superficial "lahdidah" in it and too little soul, heart and honesty. Applies to media, politicians, officials, acquaintances alike. No offense intended, this is just giving my personal experience where I learned to take some statements with two grains of salt instead of one.
    It does help in these times. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I am not a fan either. This does not diminish my respect, patience and commitment.
    On the contrary. On the contrary.
    yGema you mean a venture, not an adventure?!
    venture <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I just noticed the date and time I posted this.
    (It is in my time on the West Coast, PST) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Date: Jun 23, 2010
    6 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 14
    14 = 2 x 7 or 77

Time : 1:11

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> very freaken weird coincidence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and now is 23:32 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    Gina,

There is nothing wrong with your questions. They are just a healthy part of faith. I also see nothing wrong with people who are not fans of Michael having this site investigating Michael being alive and also defending him because it shows objectivity to the investigation and defense. Anyone can expect a fan to defend Michael and want to prove him to be alive. However, for people who are not fans to defend him and prove that he is alive just adds more to the objective nature of the evidence that those people produce. I'm not saying that what a fan says is not objective--just that there is likely to be more of an objective nature than a subjective nature to what a "non-fan" says than what a fan says, though you have told me that you are more than a fan (and I do believe that you are more than a fan). <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Gina,

There is nothing wrong with your questions. They are just a healthy part of faith. I also see nothing wrong with people who are not fans of Michael having this site investigating Michael being alive and also defending him because it shows objectivity to the investigation and defense. Anyone can expect a fan to defend Michael and want to prove him to be alive. However, for people who are not fans to defend him and prove that he is alive just adds more to the objective nature of the evidence that those people produce. I'm not saying that what a fan says is not objective--just that there is likely to be more of an objective nature than a subjective nature to what a "non-fan" says than what a fan says, though you have told me that you are more than a fan (and I do believe that you are more than a fan). <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I told that to somebody special, didn't know it was you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry, with these different usernames sometimes it's hard to recognize people from one site on other sites.
    Now I guess I think I know who you are <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
    I was wondering why you left michaeljackson.com all of a sudden (I hope I'm not mistaken, but if I do - I am sorry ).

Thank you all for your answers, but I still have to look for my own answer to this.

Love you Michael, wherever you are...here or in heaven
  • Gina,

I told that to somebody special, didn't know it was you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry, with these different usernames sometimes it's hard to recognize people from one site on other sites.
    Now I guess I think I know who you are <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
    I was wondering why you left michaeljackson.com all of a sudden (I hope I'm not mistaken, but if I do - I am sorry ).

Thank you all for your answers, but I still have to look for my own answer to this.

Love you Michael, wherever you are...here or in heaven

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I don't get it... I have literally spelled out our motivations, those are OUR answers to your questions. How come you need to look for your own answer while we have given our answer already?

I'm getting really tired about having to defend ourselves for the fact that we're not fans and being asked for our motives time after time after time again. Not being a Michael Jackson fan but being involved in this hoax and defending him still seems to be a crime.

Let me ask you a question in return: If you became aware of a case in which a person was treated like Michael Jackson was, especially while that person has done innumerable things to try and help humanity in every possible way within his reach and was attempted to be beaten down for it for the most loathsome reasons, would you NOT come to the defense of that person simply because you're not a fan of that person..?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TS wrote in this post:

..." possible that one or more in the Jackson family would read the hoax theories on the internet. And if you are sure MJ is alive: then you can be certain that they are watching the hoax on the internet. And even if they read one and only one hoax forum, surely it would be this one (MJDHI); because it’s the first hit on Google, because you don’t have to sign up to read it, and because it is the only hoax forum on the TMZ blog roll {http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/}.

Now why would TMZ put only this hoax forum on blog roll—which is also the only forum that TS posts on? If MJ and/or TMZ is against the TIAI messages: then this forum should NEVER be the onethe TMZ blog roll!"

We have reasons to think TMZ is in the hoax, right? They were the first in announcing the death, they were the first in lots of news and so on.

Yes they list a hoax site in their blogroll, which is strange enough ... a "serious" media would not follow a hoax site, because the general and official opinion is that Michael Jackson is dead and the ones who speak the opposite are somehow ridiculous....

And yes, TMZ list on their blogroll not any hoax site, but THIS VERY ONE.

So if this death is really a hoax and TMZ is really a main actor in it, may I ask WHY do they "certify" this very site and not the others? Only because TS posts here and only here?
    I don't know if you see my point.
    If Michael is behind the hoax and behind TMZ and TMZ validates this site by listing it on their blogroll, that means Michael himself validates this site....

But may I ask why would Michael do such a thing? Are people here special in some way? Is there more valuable info here than on other hoax sites? Answer this....... because I can't.

2 words have taken a totally different meaning since Michael "death", those 2 words are coincidence and impossible! The definition of coincidence has become: Everything happens for a reason whilst impossible does no longer have a definition,it's gone from my vocabulary!

Where does this take us?
    Everything is there for a reason... Michael hoaxed is death, TMZ is part of the Hoax(Paid communication channel - Uncle Harvey), TS is the guiding light, Michael "choses" this site, this site is the chosen one!

Why?
    2 "virtual" options in my mind:
    1. Law of natural selection: Mo & Souza through their efforts made this site stand out from the rest and have attracted people with similar beliefs and values who are further contributing to differentiating this site from the others.
    2. It was all planned from the start: A worthwhile consideration though, I have been privy to so many unexplained occurrences since MJ faked his death that what I would in the past, have <seen> as the logical option is no longer such... where reality and illusion use to each have their place, this hoax brings them dangerously close to each other!

With L.O.V.E
    you mean it's possible this site to be a part of the plan <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?!
    Ginafelicia, I think you are a very good question-asker/detective! I'm sure many others are asking those same things in their minds. It does seem sad that the many thousands of members here that have left, are missing out on knowing that MJ's approval could be/seems to be resting on this very site. Michael's best kept secret!!! If I was discouraged and thinking of moving on, that little TS tidbit would certainly stoke the fires of interest for this place! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Sorry Mo, please don't be upset with me...I'm just so UNCERTAIN of everything lately... I suppose this story made me suspicious about everything and everyone.
    Today I couldn't acces this site and I realized what a tragedy would be for me if it closes.
    I just don't know to whom to be grateful for keeping it alive: to you, to Souza... or to Michael ... or to TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ....
    OOOPS...I did it again... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I guess time will bring more certainties to me.
    TS wrote in this post:

..." possible that one or more in the Jackson family would read the hoax theories on the internet. And if you are sure MJ is alive: then you can be certain that they are watching the hoax on the internet. And even if they read one and only one hoax forum, surely it would be this one (MJDHI); because it’s the first hit on Google, because you don’t have to sign up to read it, and because it is the only hoax forum on the TMZ blog roll {http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/}.

Now why would TMZ put only this hoax forum on blog roll—which is also the only forum that TS posts on? If MJ and/or TMZ is against the TIAI messages: then this forum should NEVER be the onethe TMZ blog roll!"

We have reasons to think TMZ is in the hoax, right? They were the first in announcing the death, they were the first in lots of news and so on.

Yes they list a hoax site in their blogroll, which is strange enough ... a "serious" media would not follow a hoax site, because the general and official opinion is that Michael Jackson is dead and the ones who speak the opposite are somehow ridiculous....

And yes, TMZ list on their blogroll not any hoax site, but THIS VERY ONE.

So if this death is really a hoax and TMZ is really a main actor in it, may I ask WHY do they "certify" this very site and not the others? Only because TS posts here and only here?
    I don't know if you see my point.
    If Michael is behind the hoax and behind TMZ and TMZ validates this site by listing it on their blogroll, that means Michael himself validates this site....

But may I ask why would Michael do such a thing? Are people here special in some way? Is there more valuable info here than on other hoax sites? Answer this....... because I can't.

2 words have taken a totally different meaning since Michael "death", those 2 words are coincidence and impossible! The definition of coincidence has become: Everything happens for a reason whilst impossible does no longer have a definition,it's gone from my vocabulary!

Where does this take us?
    Everything is there for a reason... Michael hoaxed is death, TMZ is part of the Hoax(Paid communication channel - Uncle Harvey), TS is the guiding light, Michael "choses" this site, this site is the chosen one!

Why?
    2 "virtual" options in my mind:
    1. Law of natural selection: Mo & Souza through their efforts made this site stand out from the rest and have attracted people with similar beliefs and values who are further contributing to differentiating this site from the others.
    2. It was all planned from the start: A worthwhile consideration though, I have been privy to so many unexplained occurrences since MJ faked his death that what I would in the past, have <seen> as the logical option is no longer such... where reality and illusion use to each have their place, this hoax brings them dangerously close to each other!

With L.O.V.E
    you mean it's possible this site to be a part of the plan <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?!
    Ginafelicia, I think you are a very good question-asker/detective! I'm sure many others are asking those same things in their minds. It does seem sad that the many thousands of members here that have left, are missing out on knowing that MJ's approval could be/seems to be resting on this very site. Michael's best kept secret!!! If I was discouraged and thinking of moving on, that little TS tidbit would certainly stoke the fires of interest for this place! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well, you know what they say: the right question makes half of the answer.
    The risk is to upset people by asking too many questions. This site is my last hope to find the truth I want to hear, really, I'm grateful it's still here and I can acces it every day.
  • Sorry Mo, please don't be upset with me...I'm just so UNCERTAIN of everything lately... I suppose this story made me suspicious about everything and everyone.
    Today I couldn't acces this site and I realized what a tragedy would be for me if it closes.
    I just don't know to whom to be grateful for keeping it alive: to you, to Souza... or to Michael ... or to TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ....

Gina, you skipped my question, can you please answer it?

Let me ask you a question in return: If you became aware of a case in which a person was treated like Michael Jackson was, especially while that person has done innumerable things to try and help humanity in every possible way within his reach and was attempted to be beaten down for it for the most loathsome reasons, would you NOT come to the defense of that person simply because you're not a fan of that person..?
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    I agree with you...oh but ask something about TS and they will answer you asap no matter what how many pages they need to scroll back ....

Yes, because that topic is way more important than my joining date, you got a problem with that?

No, i dont got a problem with that...i got a question and you answered already, thankyou.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I will answer to Mo, Michael did not deserve to be treated the way they did with it, no human being deserves to be treated that way, and anyone who comes here to defend so not a fan,! welcome! and I think it has much more merit than many who claim to be his fans that says a lot Souza and Mo on its sensitivity and human values
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

Oh, Mo, I know, I know, I absolutely hate thinking about that, the frustrating irony, it just.. I wish we could all reverse it, discover time travel and reverse it, that would be the greatest of all- sorry, I'm getting too dramatic.. I just hate it so much, you know?

Gina, come on, you see what Mo and Souza have done- I happen to think they're great and admirable!
    Sorry Mo, please don't be upset with me...I'm just so UNCERTAIN of everything lately... I suppose this story made me suspicious about everything and everyone.

Gina, you skipped my question, can you please answer it?

Of course I would defense that person.
    The question is to what extent would my involvement into defending that person would go. There is so much injustice in the world, so many misstreated persons that I would have to choose to whom will my absolute dedication and my time go.
    I've been chosen Michael and all my time goes for him because I'm so in love with everything that he stands for.

I don't know about you
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that if Mo and Souza are so involved in all this it's also because for once someone (Michael) is making that change possible, this is the greatest thing of all time, the greatest opportunity that Michael is giving us, God bless him. It doesn't happen everyday. Correct me if I'm wrong.