Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think that if Mo and Souza are so involved in all this it's also because for once someone (Michael) is making that change possible, this is the greatest thing of all time, the greatest opportunity that Michael is giving us, God bless him. It doesn't happen everyday. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No need to correct you, well said!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• "We both are not fans of Michael Jackson, so what are we doing here?

We are not here to find him.
    We are here to speak up for someone that can't speak up for himself.
    We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.
    We are here to support someone that needs support.
    We are here to give members a platform to discuss this matter.
    We are here for him and we will defend him to the bone."

Every time I enter this site I read this....and every time it sounds somehow strange to me.

We are not fans ....but yet we will defend him to the bone..... this is really a devotion hard to understand coming from people who say are not fans. Yet they appreciate Michael so much that they are determined to defend him to the bone.

Who else, besides his fans, would defend Michael to the bone?!
    Sorry, no offense intended here, I just try to understand what's going on.

Exactly my thinking from the start! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • "We both are not fans of Michael Jackson, so what are we doing here?

We are not here to find him.
    We are here to speak up for someone that can't speak up for himself.
    We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.
    We are here to support someone that needs support.
    We are here to give members a platform to discuss this matter.
    We are here for him and we will defend him to the bone."

Every time I enter this site I read this....and every time it sounds somehow strange to me.

We are not fans ....but yet we will defend him to the bone..... this is really a devotion hard to understand coming from people who say are not fans. Yet they appreciate Michael so much that they are determined to defend him to the bone.

Who else, besides his fans, would defend Michael to the bone?!
    Sorry, no offense intended here, I just try to understand what's going on.

Exactly my thinking from the start! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

EVERY single person in this world who is able to use his/her brain!
    Are you sure that his fans are so willing to defend him to the bone? yet some of them are so blind that they refuse to see the truth and to see what he is doing right now!
    You don't have to be FANS (I'm really sick and tired of this word) to defend a person who risked (and he is still risking) his own life to change the world!
  • Sorry Mo, please don't be upset with me...I'm just so UNCERTAIN of everything lately... I suppose this story made me suspicious about everything and everyone.
    Today I couldn't acces this site and I realized what a tragedy would be for me if it closes.
    I just don't know to whom to be grateful for keeping it alive: to you, to Souza... or to Michael ... or to TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ....
    OOOPS...I did it again... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I guess time will bring more certainties to me.

This site was unaccessible for me almost all day on Oct 7, I wondered if that meant the same thing like with the old forum would happen...
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Me too I was starting to worry! I was so relieved when it started working normally again. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Sorry Mo, please don't be upset with me...I'm just so UNCERTAIN of everything lately... I suppose this story made me suspicious about everything and everyone.
    Today I couldn't acces this site and I realized what a tragedy would be for me if it closes.
    I just don't know to whom to be grateful for keeping it alive: to you, to Souza... or to Michael ... or to TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ....

This site was unaccessible for me almost all day on Oct 7, I wondered if that meant the same thing like with the old forum would happen...

Oh the suspicions... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Maybe you should start following us on Twitter. If something is wrong with our server or whatever, we tweet about it. Technical issues DO occur, you know...no matter what you wondered about.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/kyechu/status/26650238878<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJDHI/status/26650265041<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/souza81/status/26651856925<!-- m -->

Oh the suspicions... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Maybe you should start following us on Twitter. If something is wrong with our server or whatever, we tweet about it. Technical issues DO occur, you know...no matter what you wondered about.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/kyechu/status/26650238878<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJDHI/status/26650265041<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/souza81/status/26651856925<!-- m -->

Thanks, Mo, I thought it was a technical problem, just said what crossed my mind.
    I'm not on Twitter so I didn't think of checking it but good to know now. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Gina, you skipped my question, can you please answer it?

Let me ask you a question in return: If you became aware of a case in which a person was treated like Michael Jackson was, especially while that person has done innumerable things to try and help humanity in every possible way within his reach and was attempted to be beaten down for it for the most loathsome reasons, would you NOT come to the defense of that person simply because you're not a fan of that person..?

Of course I would defense that person.
    The question is to what extent would my involvement into defending that person would go. There is so much injustice in the world, so many misstreated persons that I would have to choose to whom will my absolute dedication and my time go.
    I've been chosen Michael and all my time goes for him because I'm so in love with everything that he stands for.

I don't know about you

I'm giving up. I'm not going to put more time into answering your posts while it's obvious that you didn't read my replies thoroughly.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Ummm I'm not a 'fan' I just care about people and the world.

There are lots of us here.

I don't think we need to have been to a concert or envisaged marrying Michael or whatever to be part of this effort to change to world.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'm always perplexed whenever there is friction between 'fans' and 'non-fans' (yes, we have to change those words!!!). I have loved, admired, looked up to, and respected Michael for his tremendous talent, his tenacity, his strength, his dreams of making the world a better place and his ability to do so, for 38 years. Having said that, I have never been under any illusions that he was perfect or that he didn't have regrets or made mistakes.

Considering the point of this site, though, investigating what took place with his 'death,' I would think that 'fans' like me would be more than overjoyed to be joined by people that were not 'fans' prior to his 'death'. When you love someone, don't you want others to love them too? The fact that Mo and Souza (or any other members) were not 'fans' (God I hate that word!!) prior to June 25th has never been more than a fleeting thought in my head....but rather a lasting imprint on my heart because people like them have come to love and know the man we (his 'fans') have loved our entire lives.

This site provides all of us who do love Michael a place where we can discuss his 'death' and the investigation of it, but more importantly a place where we can 'come together'...which is something Michael tried to get people to do for his whole life. As a 'fan,' that makes me extremely happy and knowing that there are more and more people that are finally seeing Michael for who he always was, is something that any 'fan' should be really happy about.

This constant friction between pre-June 25th and post-June 25th 'fans' reminds me of my two daughters once asking me who I loved more between them. My answer to them was that I love them both equally, I have just loved one longer than the other. We all love Michael...how long we have loved him should take nothing away from the beauty of that love.

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am sorry Mo, I thought I answered your question. I tried my best to answer it.
    I am sorry if it was not the correct answer or the answer you expected.
    I am really grateful to those who keep this site alive, really, I am very open and honest about this.
    As you see though, I was not the only one who had questions about how you choose to state your mission on the first page here.

As about the "fan" thing, I also don't like this word because it doesn't say it all.
    Well, it's obvious I am in love with his music, I adore his dance and I think he's the greatest entertainer, I really think that, in all honesty. So this makes me a fan I suppose.

But also, to my deepest regret, I found out what an extrordinary man he is - not only as an artist - only after June 25th. At the beggining I thought he was dead for real and the pain became unbearable to the point that I couldn't even breathe when thinking about it.... I was amazed of my own reaction....

In short, I've discovered the man we never knew, at least I think so, and that hit me so bad that I became more than just a fan. I suppose this happened to many, not only to me.

Now all the qualities a man can have are embodied in Michael for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> maybe I project over him what I would like to see in all people....beauty, talent, generosity, care, inteligence, responsability, spirituality and so on....
    Even if he's not like I imagine, even if it's all an illusion, the important thing is this illusion has the power to make a difference for a lot of people.

So we are not fans, so what are we? I like to think of us as a team.
  • I am sorry Mo, I thought I answered your question. I tried my best to answer it.

That was not what I meant Gina, it was the last sentence of your previous reply that made me realize that you still don't understand what our motives are. Had those been clear to you, you wouldn't have ended that reply with:
    I don't know about you.
    I am sorry Mo, I thought I answered your question. I tried my best to answer it.
    I am really grateful to those who keep this site alive, really, I am very open and honest about this.
    As you see though, I was not the only one who had questions about how you choose to state your mission on the first page here.

I will try to explain just one more time, after that I am done with this topic and you can think whatever you like.

I do not know Mike personally, but I think I have a good picture of how he is after 15 months of digging into his life. It is not that I never liked his music, I have always loved his music. But I never looked at the person, because in my world, artists are human beings that need their privacy as much as I need it. I admire way more artists besides him. He has been important for me, even though I have never met him and he never met me. Because of the last 15 months I have grown more on a spiritual and social level and I have learned to think for myself, instead of following someone else just like that, or simply ignore things that didn't add up. I learned more in those 15 months than I did in all those years of school. I admire his courage for doing this and I have huge respect for him. He is not doing this for himself, just to live a normal life, he is doing this for all of us. A person that would risk all this for others, earned my everlasting respect and gratitude and that person will get my support in any way he needs it. If you find that suspicious, be my guest.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I am sorry Mo, I thought I answered your question. I tried my best to answer it.

I will try to explain just one more time, after that I am done with this topic and you can think whatever you like.

I do not know Mike personally, but I think I have a good picture of how he is after 15 months of digging into his life. It is not that I never liked his music, I have always loved his music. But I never looked at the person, because in my world, artists are human beings that need their privacy as much as I need it. I admire way more artists besides him. He has been important for me, even though I have never met him and he never met me. Because of the last 15 months I have grown more on a spiritual and social level and I have learned to think for myself, instead of following someone else just like that, or simply ignore things that didn't add up. I learned more in those 15 months than I did in all those years of school. I admire his courage for doing this and I have huge respect for him. He is not doing this for himself, just to live a normal life, he is doing this for all of us. A person that would risk all this for others, earned my everlasting respect and gratitude and that person will get my support in any way he needs it. If you find that suspicious, be my guest.

AMEN to that. Especially the part about learning more these past 15 months than all those years of school. PREACH ON sister! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Because, seriously, that is sooooo true!
  • if i may <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i think the girls are simply saying that they will defend to the bone the ideals that they believe that michael represents. that simple
    if i may <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i think the girls are simply saying that they will defend to the bone the ideals that they believe that michael represents. that simple

Not only his ideals, but the man himself as well. I think he deserves at least that, most definitely while there are still snakes out there trying to discredit him.

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Of course, it's all clear now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I am not as sure as others what he's doing, why he's doing what we suppose he is doing and I'm not even sure he's alive.

I'll take your word though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Of course, it's all clear now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I am not as sure as others what he's doing, why he's doing what we suppose he is doing and I'm not even sure he's alive.

I'll take your word though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Read once again TS' posts, they will clear your mind... <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/tiai_revealed01.php<!-- m -->

Not only his ideals, but the man himself as well. I think he deserves at least that, most definitely while there are still snakes out there trying to discredit him.

Dito.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    During the last 15 months my english is getting much better and i understand most of the topics by reading everyday on the forum ,i should go and read also the french forums everyday so i learn to speak french to, and german and italian etc... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i learned a lot of new words which i didnt learn on school ,thanks michael for bringin us here together from all over the world ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Special thanks to Mo and Souza offcourse <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Dito.

and i think that is pretty much the sum of why most of the people who were not and perhaps still do not see themselves as fans are here. we don't all have to look at every aspect of this the same way in order to work together.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

if i may <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Ahh, I know I'm nutty and need my straight jacket ASAP, but something about these, Souza has me soaking my keyboard, the classical station that's on the radio is advertising their Christmas album, they're playing "Noel" and here I am crying like a fool amongst the Halloween decorations..! It always makes me a mush ball when I think of how he deserves the best, the best of everything, and he has some of the best defense with y'all..! Everyone here who defends him..!
  • Souza wrote: Because Mike called me and said "Yo Souze, gonna hoax ma death, better start a forum 'bout it so I can sneak in and see what y'all talk about."

Comment is funny, Souza, but I think you should add a few links to the twenty six threads where you have explained your "join date" to this forum. I tried, but Im too lazy to go through the 51 pages of "Souza 2008". <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I also think so.thanks

Comment is funny, Souza, but I think you should add a few links to the twenty six threads where you have explained your "join date" to this forum. I tried, but Im too lazy to go through the 51 pages of "Souza 2008". <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I also think so.thanks
    You know what, so what if he did. What would that change for you?

Let's say for a second that it was true, Souza did start this forum in 2008 because MJ told her to. What happens from now on knowing this? How do things change for us? With this newly gained knowledge is he going to jump out from behind the bushes and say "Surprise! I'm back!" No. He's not. Would it mean that Souza has all the answers and isn't telling? Do you really believe that's possible? MJ giving full disclosure about his top secret masterpiece to a lowly webmaster is not likely. Maybe Souza is MJ. Do you believe THAT? Probably not. So even if you believe simply that Souza is "in on it"... isn't that a GOOD thing? Wouldn't that simply prove the ARG theory? Do you really want to ruin that?

On a side note, if that was true, and Souza was in charge of running the ARG aspect of the hoax, don't you think they'd change the date to make it post 6/25/09? Or start a new account AFTER the "death"? Massively elaborate top secret global media death hoax and they forget to change the ARG puppetmaster's join date from 2008. Right.
  • Souza wrote: Because Mike called me and said "Yo Souze, gonna hoax ma death, better start a forum 'bout it so I can sneak in and see what y'all talk about."

I also think so.thanks
    You know what, so what if he did. What would that change for you?

Let's say for a second that it was true, Souza did start this forum in 2008 because MJ told her to. What happens from now on knowing this? How do things change for us? With this newly gained knowledge is he going to jump out from behind the bushes and say "Surprise! I'm back!" No. He's not. Would it mean that Souza has all the answers and isn't telling? Do you really believe that's possible? MJ giving full disclosure about his top secret masterpiece to a lowly webmaster is not likely. Maybe Souza is MJ. Do you believe THAT? Probably not. So even if you believe simply that Souza is "in on it"... isn't that a GOOD thing? Wouldn't that simply prove the ARG theory? Do you really want to ruin that?

On a side note, if that was true, and Souza was in charge of running the ARG aspect of the hoax, don't you think they'd change the date to make it post 6/25/09? Or start a new account AFTER the "death"? Massively elaborate top secret global media death hoax and they forget to change the ARG puppetmaster's join date from 2008. Right.

Bec, I hope you realized mine was just a sarcastic comment.