Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    He is just keeping "us" busy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I think it is also worthwhile to keep in mind that TS may be occasionally misleading us gently.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I said gently lol.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Regarding the "ARG (Alternate Reality Game) TiAI the day April 16 redirects to that topic. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8782<!-- l -->

Thanks, paula-c, I missed that one! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I think it is also worthwhile to keep in mind that TS may be occasionally misleading us gently.

I think that may be true. We seem to keep running into tests of faith here and on other threads...
    Whether God-made or TS-made, they are providing good training for the A.O.L. In my opinion, we must have a strategy, a plan in place for the coming events. I think TS has a real concern about us being prepared and is helping us in every way he can to get there, whether it is using other mediums of communication or maybe even aliases on the forum...
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    Hi All,

I have been away since this post from TS so for time sake, I have read the last few pages to see what I could make of things while I have been away. Can someone tell me what this ARG has to do with Michael's mission of world awakening and his return to lead this Army in Spiritual warfare? Which I believe is what he has been working for most of his adult life.

Is someone saying we have been played about what TS has posted? Or the whole thing with Michael being gone? I could go back and start from the beginning are read everything that has been posted but I think I would still have questions. Any help in understanding this would be greatly appreciated.

Always L.O.V.E.
    Victoria
  • it's a bit depressing that TS won't post anymore.......until update 7, which we don't know when to expect. If we're wrong, maybe it will never come.
    I know I sound depressing but time is passing and I don't even dare to say BAM anymore...
    What if Michael will never be given the opportunity to come back ? Maybe it's not everything up to him <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi All,

I have been away since this post from TS so for time sake, I have read the last few pages to see what I could make of things while I have been away. Can someone tell me what this ARG has to do with Michael's mission of world awakening and his return to lead this Army in Spiritual warfare? Which I believe is what he has been working for most of his adult life.

Is someone saying we have been played about what TS has posted? Or the whole thing with Michael being gone? I could go back and start from the beginning are read everything that has been posted but I think I would still have questions. Any help in understanding this would be greatly appreciated.

Always L.O.V.E.
    Victoria

Hi Victoria,
    The ARG (Alternate Reality Game) is let's say a means for Michael to convey his message. He is the leader giving us hints and clues leading us where he wants to lead us. The ARG is the Hoax itself in more simple words, it's a "game" but the players are not fictional characters, they are real persons, it's you and me, and the goal is a serious achievement to reach in the end of this ARG. This is all very serious. Hope it helps <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Is someone saying we have been played about what TS has posted? Or the whole thing with Michael being gone?
    What do you mean exactly? Played by whom?
  • Hi All,

Always L.O.V.E.
    Victoria

Hi Victoria! Here is some information on "Serious ARGS" which you may find interesting:-

"Serious ARGs introduce plausibility as a narrative feature to pull players into the game. People participate to experience, prepare for or shape an alternative life or future.[40] The games thus have the potential to attract casual or non-players, because ’what if’ is a game anyone can play.[41] Serious ARGs may therefore be sponsored by organizations with activist or educational goals; World Without Oil was a joint project of the Public Broadcasting Service's Independent Lens and its Electric Shadows Web-original programming.[42]

Their serious subject matter may lead Serious ARGs to diverge from mainstream ARGs in design. Instead of challenging collective intelligence to solve a gamemastered puzzle, World Without Oil’s puppetmasters acted as players to guide the “collective imagination” to create a multi-authored chronicle of the alternative future, purportedly as it was happening.[43] By asking players to chronicle their lives in the oil-shocked alternative reality, the WWO game relinquished narrative control to players to a degree not seen before in an ARG.[44]

In October 2008 The British Red Cross created a serious ARG called Traces of Hope to promote their campaign about civilians caught up in conflict."[45] ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game)

Now I have no proof that we are involved in an ARG, serious or otherwise, but I think if we are then it would be for the purpose of educating us and preparing us for Michael's mission for the future and our role in Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.

Love & Peace to everyone, emerald xo
    Another one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:swdi7dbf]
  • Hi All,

Always L.O.V.E.
    Victoria

Hi,

I am not sure if you had the opportunity to view this post below especially the 42entertainment website with The Case STUDY. It explains the necessary lessons being taught through the means of interactive participants. That Case STUDY had 3 million participants worldwide creating ART, giving voices to Men and Women in war zones. A whole society came together from every part of the GLOBE. That is AMAZING.

It is functional and the fastest way to get a message out there. With the type of message and warnings Mike has told us about, NWO, Illuminati, etc. if there was NO break ( hoax investigating like a game of clue ) and laughter we would freak and never be able to process that info.

This is a nonthreatening way to expose the Crooks. It softens the blow.
    New Tweet: "Study the past if you would define the future."
    This is a saying by Confucius and simply means that history repeats itself.

If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.
    ~ George Bernard Shaw

Social Cycle Theory
    Social cycle theories are among the earliest social theories in sociology. Unlike the theory of social evolutionism, which views the evolution of society and human history as progressing in some new, unique direction(s), sociological cycle theory argues that events and stages of society and history are generally repeating themselves in cycles. Such a theory does not necessarily imply that there cannot be any social progress.

Law of Social Cycle
    Law of Social Cycle, also known as the Social Cycle Theory, is a theory of human historical motivity based on "the ancient spiritual ideas of the Vedas". The theory was propounded by the Indian philosopher and spiritual leader Prabhat Rainjan Sarkar in the 1950s and expanded by Ravi Batra since the 1970s, Johan Galtung and Sohail Inayatullah since the 1990s and others

Four Types of People
    The Law of Social Cycles is a theory of Varna, arising out of the Indian episteme (Inayatullah, 2002). This law states that while people in any society are all relatively similar, they have generally the same goals, desires and ambitions but differ in the way they go about achieving their goals. An individual's specific methods for achieving success depend on his physical and psychological makeup. Essentially, there are four different psychological types of people, warriors, intellectuals, acquisitors and labourers, who find basic fulfillment in four different kinds of ways.

Warriors
    Warriors, or Kshatriya in Sanskrit, have strong bodies, vigorous physical energy and a sharp intellect. Warriors tend to develop the skills that take advantage of their inherent gifts of stamina, courage and vigor. Their mentality is one that is not averse to taking physical risks. Examples of people in our society with the warrior mentality include: policemen, firemen, soldiers, professional athletes, skilled carpenters and tradesmen, etc. They all achieve success through their physical skills and a deep understanding of their profession.

Intellectuals
    Intellectuals, or Vipra, have a more developed intellect than the warriors, but generally lack the physical strength and vigor. Intellectuals are happiest when they try to achieve success by developing and expressing their intellectual skills and talents. Examples would be: Teachers, writers, professors, scientists, artists, musicians, philosophers, doctors and lawyers, and above all, priests.

Acquisitors
    Acquisitors, or Vaishya, have a penchant for acquiring money. If money can be made the acquisitors will find a way to make it. They are not considered as bright as the intellectuals, nor as strong as the warriors, but they are keen when it comes to making and accumulating money and material possessions. Such people are the traders, businessmen, managers, entrepreneurs, bankers, brokers, and landlords in our society.

Laborers
    Laborers, or Shudra, are altogether different from the first three groups. Laborers lack the energy and vigor of the warriors, the keen intellect of the intellectuals, or the ambition and drive of the accumulators. In spite of the fact that their contribution to society is profound - in fact, society could not function without them - the other groups generally look down upon and tend to exploit them. The laborers are the peasants, serfs, clerks, short order cooks, waiters, janitors, doormen, cabdrivers, garbage collectors, truck drivers, night watchmen and factory workers who keep society running smoothly by working diligently and without complaint.

Groups of each type of people make up the social classes in society. Under this theory, classes are divided by their inherent disposition. In a society, the warriors defend the nation and keep the peace; intellectuals develop our ideas about the world, in the form of religion, art, law and new inventions; acquisitors manage the practical aspects of life, including farms, factories, financial institutions and stores. Meanwhile, laborers do the routine work, waiting tables, collecting trash, and other low-tech, low skill jobs. As should be evident, each class contributes something vitally important to society, and society could not function without all the classes working together in harmony. Unfortunately, not all classes are rewarded equally according to their contributions. Furthermore though all exist simultaneously in society, at any given time only one of the four classes is the dominant class and therefore rules society. The laborers, however, never rule, as they lack the inherent ambition of the other three classes of people.

Social cycle theory and modern social development
    According to Batra (1978), the West is currently in the age of acquisitors, also known as Capitalism. This age succeeded the 'age of intellectuals', which gave birth to the Enlightenment and the British parliamentary system. Before that the West went through the 'age of warriors' and the age of discovery. Feudalism, an earlier 'age of acquisitors', reigned before that. It had replaced the 'age of intellectuals', with restrictions on religious thought and also gave birth to the Renaissance period. Before that, Rome ruled the West under the aegis of warriors.

Exploitation and breakdown
    To Sarkar, each age would run its course, with the social motivity going too far, causing much grief to the majority of people (Sarkar, 1967). The situation could unchecked go on for a long time, before things got so bad that a spontaneous revolution and overthrow of the system took place. In fact, as this was the reason for social change, it was clear that no single class of people could remain dominant indefinitely. Social power was destined to pass from one class to next in the prescribed order, or cycle. The 'age of warriors', which brings strict order to society and a return to fundamental values, essentially leads to excessive focus on strong man rule and warfare. It is followed by an 'age of intellectuals', which bring a sense of liberation in the mental sphere but soon replace that freedom with the yoke of newer ideas. Over time this age merges into an 'age of acquisitors', which brings progress in the material sphere, but this is soon replaced by increased physical and mental exploitation. The Servile Wars spelled the doom of the Roman Republic. Labour conflict could be the undoing of Capitalism, according to this theory. And so the cycle moves on its endless round, until the civilisation ceases to exist or is taken over by a superior or more powerful civilisation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Social_Cycle

I have had a thought in my head for a while about this whole "hoax" and the ELEMENT of it being a ARG. I had ran across this website while researching (Nine Inch Nails, ARG, Trent Reznor) The case STUDY is at this link: <!-- m -->http://www.42entertainment.com/yearzero/<!-- m -->

That website is "CHILLING TO THE BONE" from the first page, the narrative is spooky.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game<!-- m -->
    Definition and terms of ARG in case anyone doesn't know what it is, WE'RE In a ARG so much so it is eery when I went to the 42entertainment website and read the page names.

This "hoax" is the Biggest Case Study on Human Behaviour...
    We are Lab RATS being WATCHED and Scrutinized, LOL it is hilarious to think about.

I am so okay with being a lab RAT for a GOOD cause and thanks to Michael I have had the best TIME of my LIFE. I have learned so much. I read this forum and I am educated beyond what a school could teach me. I have learned about love and tolerance. Patience and trust... I have read some soap opera and some comic tales and lmao.

This experience is TRUELY a Michael Jackson experience. No need for a video game to come out we are in it now.

I am grateful for this opportunity to live through this.

Thank You Michael.

Peace

I pulled my comment from this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9246&p=236117#p236117<!-- l -->

I didn't quote those on this thread who had a similiar thought because it would make this already long enough post even longer, lol.

The website 42entertainment with the case STUDY is unbelievable at how REAL it is in correlation to Michael's hoax and what we are doing and experiencing. I believe it was a start (a beg.) of a snow ball effect and we are in the middle of that snowball cont. on with what Trent Reznor began in 2007...as far as the ARG.

Those after us and later in the future will cont. this snowball.
    That website is definetly worth checking out.
    Peace
    Have a LOOK at that website, it is chilling.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    it's a bit depressing that TS won't post anymore.......until update 7, which we don't know when to expect. If we're wrong, maybe it will never come.
    I know I sound depressing but time is passing and I don't even dare to say BAM anymore...
    What if Michael will never be given the opportunity to come back ? Maybe it's not everything up to him <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Well considering TS gave us homework and only Souza and I have done it (and I only did because Souza reminded me about it), I'd say most have work to do before we see TS again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Now, everyone go write a coherent theory!
    Thank you all for the imput. I think I have a clear picture of what is being said and done. But even before I asked this question I have been doing some home work. This first thing that I really feel should be understood is the Illuminati, or should I say the thirteen families. I have seen many label it as a society. It is not a social club that one can belong to. It is a linage that one is born into, and the linage goes back to post flood days. This hybrid race has kept the blood line in tact throughout the centuries. They ARE the Illuminati...which means enlightened ones. After reviewing the links below it will give a better understanding.

The Grail code is a massive online document with many links to various pieces of information. I have not been able to read in it's entireity, but a friend has done so, and says there are links that reference Michael and what these entities tried to pull him into. They were at the foundation of all of the persection that Michael faced, and they are what Michael is trying to awaken us to. In the end our only hope is LOVE and Salvation and to know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died for our sins and rose again on the third day to sit at the Fathers right hand, and all we have to do to have salvation is to BELIEVE on his finished work at the cross and that he conquered death and the grave. Then we will understand that we are the Righteousness of God in Christ and that God is the only one that can fight Satan. We have no control in the physical, because it is spiritual warfare.

But as God told King Jehosphat, this is not your battle but mine. Gather your army and go down and stand in place and see the salvation of the Lord. God sent confusion among the enemy soliders and they turned on one another and destroyed their own army. This is found in 2Chronicals 20

I have included several links below from the homework I have been doing. And if we are talking ARG's these would be the univeral masters of such. I know that Michael had to have read and done the research on this topic. He knew about Princess Diana! That is why he told Barbara Walters the he prayed "Don't let me be next.

Michael sweetheart IF you DO read these posts, well I want you to know that I DO understand what you were and are up against. And I know the seriousness of it all, and I pray many times througout the day for your guidance and strength. It will take this Army of Love to defeat Satan, but WE WILL be victorious, and we will be right beside you all the way until Jesus returns. I LOVE You more..and We will live forever!!!

God Bless everyone, you all are in my prayers..LOVE Eternal...Victoria

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchmansAl ... SXIG_rAUaM<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchmansAl ... U0lASTU9SI<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchmansAl ... 3bJyjBj1NM<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchmansAl ... ZBIDwThTvY<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.grailcode.net/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/navibl#p/c/ ... P2nz6PG8KM<!-- m -->
  • I don't know where is the right place to discuss this.
    I just saw the number the 911call was made from was 909 273 4846

9+9+2+7+3+4+8+4+6 = ..... guess what ..... 52 = 7 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I can't believe this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • it's a bit depressing that TS won't post anymore.......until update 7, which we don't know when to expect. If we're wrong, maybe it will never come.

TS mentioned that we should probably not expect any new updates/redirects until there are significant developments in the Eliza and/or Murray court cases. There has been a delay in the Eliza case (and the latest 'news' about Murray's case is that it will supposedly be held in 2012?). But, TS didn't say we'd have to wait until the end of either court case; rather, he mentioned 'signficant developments'....perhaps we'll be hearing some info on these cases soon (hopefully).

In regards to the delay in Eliza's case, does anyone know of the next court date scheduled or if there even is one at this point? I've checked her website and there is mention of the delay (dated Sept 12), but no mention of any future court dates. You can see the posting here: http://www.elizapresley.org/showthread.php?t=12.

Aside from wondering if anyone knows when the next court date is...I also came across something that has me confused (maybe someone can explain it). In the posting about the delay on Eliza's website, the following is written:

"After Eliza's response is filed with the court, I'll have a more detailed analysis.

But here's a preview: this lawyer filed his response on behalf of "the named defendant."

Normally, a lawyer who represents someone in a case states explicitly whom he or she is acting on behalf of. There normally is no doubt who exactly hired the attorney.

In this filing, however, throughout the 20-pages submitted, Lisa Marie-Presley Lockwood is never mentioned, even once, by this lawyer. He never even refers to her by name.

It's odd. And it may lead to a very interesting twist to this case. Stay tuned."

When you go to the Docket Report for the case file, though, the following is written:
    http://chancerydata.shelbycountytn.gov/pls/chweb/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=CH-09-1696&begin_date=&end_date=

Case Description

Case ID: CH-09-1696 - ELIZA A PRESLEY V LISA MARIE PRESLEY LOCKWOOD -Non-jury Trial
    Filing Date: Friday , August 14th, 2009
    Type: PT - Petition for Paternity

Is this an official document? Does this mean that LMP is now contesting the petition?

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    He is just keeping "us" busy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i'd like to know who he really is..... and,gema,u'r right,he's keeping us busy!! i hope he is really involved in this hoax...... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

*LUNA*
    I certainly hope that Michael's return is not totally dependant on the proof of Elivs being alive AND Murray's trial conviction or innocents. We could be waiting a very long time. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    [youtube:132892wc]
    This would seem to me like a totaly diversion from what is going on in the world. To definately take our attention off of what Satan is doing in the world to try a create deception and dellusion so that we are taken unaware of the reality and to take our eyes off of Christ. The bible says a sprit of strong dellision will come upon the land and the people would believe a lie and be damned. This reminds me of what LaToya said...This is going on here on one side and on the other side something else is going on.

I seriously doubt Michael would be part of such dillusion and confusion. This is totally messing with peoples feelings and emotions. Something that Satan himself would orchestrate NOT Michael
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I know this is totally off the wall out there, but this thought just crossed my mind about delays, so I thought ahh I'll just post it. When Daniel in the Bible was praying for understanding, an angel came to him and explained the delay in answer: Daniel 10:11-14. Funny he was delayed 21 days - 7+7+7 because of resistance, the Prince of Persia (movie <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> )no less.
    10 Suddenly, a hand touched me, which made me tremble on my knees and on the palms of my hands. 11 And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” While he was speaking this word to me, I stood trembling.
    12 Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.”
    We don't know if MJ's bam is delayed of his own choosing, or someone else resisting him, or court details and sluggishness that MJ's not in control of. Maybe he knew all along it would be way in the future, and is only gently leading us along because he knows we tire easily and need constant encouragement and proddings. Afterall MJ been carrying out his life and plan for many years, but for us we've suddenly put our lives on hold so-to-speak from June 25,09 to BAM.
  • I know this is totally off the wall out there, but this thought just crossed my mind about delays, so I thought ahh I'll just post it. When Daniel in the Bible was praying for understanding, an angel came to him and explained the delay in answer: Daniel 10:11-14. Funny he was delayed 21 days - 7+7+7 because of resistance, the Prince of Persia (movie <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> )no less.
    10 Suddenly, a hand touched me, which made me tremble on my knees and on the palms of my hands. 11 And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” While he was speaking this word to me, I stood trembling.
    12 Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.”
    We don't know if MJ's bam is delayed of his own choosing, or someone else resisting him, or court details and sluggishness that MJ's not in control of. Maybe he knew all along it would be way in the future, and is only gently leading us along because he knows we tire easily and need constant encouragement and proddings. Afterall MJ been carrying out his life and plan for many years, but for us we've suddenly put our lives on hold so-to-speak from June 25,09 to BAM.
    and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come

Not out there at all MJonmind.

I also was thinking about how Michael has a 30 plus year of study "advantage" over us on ALL this SECRET Knowledge that he has been studying all his life.

It is overwhelming sometimes to play a 30 plus year catchup to Michael.

Whew...
    I know this is totally off the wall out there, but this thought just crossed my mind about delays, so I thought ahh I'll just post it. When Daniel in the Bible was praying for understanding, an angel came to him and explained the delay in answer: Daniel 10:11-14. Funny he was delayed 21 days - 7+7+7 because of resistance, the Prince of Persia (movie <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> )no less.
    and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come

Not out there at all MJonmind.

I also was thinking about how Michael has a 30 plus year of study "advantage" over us on ALL this SECRET Knowledge that he has been studying all his life.

It is overwhelming sometimes to play a 30 plus year catchup to Michael.

Whew...

I think the book of Daniel has huge reference to our precious Michael and what his life long purpose has evolved into. Michael reads his bible every day, and I am certain he studied the secrets of the prophets. And the interpretations of the end time. His delay has no reason other than what is between him and God's purpose for him and this world
    [youtube:2oqa4gvw]
    This would seem to me like a totaly diversion from what is going on in the world. To definately take our attention off of what Satan is doing in the world to try a create deception and dellusion so that we are taken unaware of the reality and to take our eyes off of Christ. The bible says a sprit of strong dellision will come upon the land and the people would believe a lie and be damned. This reminds me of what LaToya said...This is going on here on one side and on the other side something else is going on.

I seriously doubt Michael would be part of such dillusion and confusion. This is totally messing with peoples feelings and emotions. Something that Satan himself would orchestrate NOT Michael

Please, define "Satan". Can be Motolla behind all this? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:2rmvzk42]

Please, define "Satan". Can be Motolla behind all this? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Satan

proper name of the supreme evil spirit in Christianity, O.E. Satan, from L.L. Satan (in Vulgate, in O.T. only), from Gk. Satanas, from Heb. satan "adversary, one who plots against another," from satan "to show enmity to, oppose, plot against," from root s-t-n "one who opposes, obstructs, or acts as an adversary." In Septuagint (Gk.) usually translated as diabolos "slanderer," lit. "one who throws (something) across" the path of another (see devil), though epiboulos "plotter" is used once.

Once known as Lucifer ..the most beautiful angel in Heaven until he was thrown out for trying to undermine God.

I am not speaking of any one person, I am speaking in the literal sense. We are not fighing flesh and blood here. I don't think a lot people will have that understanding until it comes to life, or shall I say our spiritual eyes are opened. And they will be opened at some point. In this current situation we are in I choose to walk by faith not by sight. The Holy Spirit will guide us into all understanding which includes the spiritual warfare which is greater than the physical. A persons mind can be destroyed with out weapons or ever touching the body. You may want to check out a book called Battle Field of the Mind, by Joyce Myer. It will explain how Satan can defeat us if we don't put on the whole armor of God.

In all things L.O.V.E. Victoria
  • Thank you all for the imput. I think I have a clear picture of what is being said and done. But even before I asked this question I have been doing some home work. This first thing that I really feel should be understood is the Illuminati, or should I say the thirteen families. I have seen many label it as a society. It is not a social club that one can belong to. It is a linage that one is born into, and the linage goes back to post flood days. This hybrid race has kept the blood line in tact throughout the centuries. They ARE the Illuminati...which means enlightened ones. After reviewing the links below it will give a better understanding.

The Grail code is a massive online document with many links to various pieces of information. I have not been able to read in it's entireity, but a friend has done so, and says there are links that reference Michael and what these entities tried to pull him into. They were at the foundation of all of the persection that Michael faced, and they are what Michael is trying to awaken us to. In the end our only hope is LOVE and Salvation and to know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died for our sins and rose again on the third day to sit at the Fathers right hand, and all we have to do to have salvation is to BELIEVE on his finished work at the cross and that he conquered death and the grave. Then we will understand that we are the Righteousness of God in Christ and that God is the only one that can fight Satan. We have no control in the physical, because it is spiritual warfare.

Amen. Good post Victoria. Thank you for this information & the links below; I will watch them asap.
    You and I have crossed paths on this thing about the Nephilim before...as the days of Noah were...hmmmm.
    They are truly Demonic.

BTW Did you know 777 = Christ?
    <!-- m -->http://www.spiritcommunity.com/dreams/b ... rs_ref.php<!-- m -->
    This can be seen on Micheal's armband in the HIStory video. And after all, isn't the Bible really HIS story? ie. God's L.O.V.E. letter to us & the world? Back to the Ark & 777 again... Christ is our ARK, High Priest & Mercy Seat. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Seven - THE NUMBER OF SPIRITUAL PERFECTION. Seven days in a week. Seven colors in the spectrum. Seven of the 10 commandments begin with the word "not." There are 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 parables in Matthew, and 7 promises to the churches. There are 7 "eternal s" in Hebrews which are: A priest for ever (1:6); Eternal salvation (1:9); Eternal judgment (6:2); eternal redemption (9:12); eternal spirit (9:14); eternal inheritance (9:15); and everlasting covenant (13:20). Jesus said 7 things on the cross: 1) Luke 23:34 "Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots; 2) Luke 23:43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise"; 3) Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"; 4) John 19:26 "When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son"; 5) John 19:28 "Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty." 6) John 19:30 "When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit"; and 7) Luke 23:46 "Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last." "Hallelujah" occurs 28 times or 4 x 7. "Hosanna" occurs 7 times. "Milk" occurs 49 times or 7 x 7. "Abaddon" occurs 7 times. "After the order of Melchizedek" occurs 7 times. In the Hebrew, seven ([b'v, - Sheh'-bah) is from a root word meaning to be complete or full. This can be clearly seen from the first time a varient of this word is used in the Bible.

Love to you Victoria

But as God told King Jehosphat, this is not your battle but mine. Gather your army and go down and stand in place and see the salvation of the Lord. God sent confusion among the enemy soliders and they turned on one another and destroyed their own army. This is found in 2Chronicals 20

I have included several links below from the homework I have been doing. And if we are talking ARG's these would be the univeral masters of such. I know that Michael had to have read and done the research on this topic. He knew about Princess Diana! That is why he told Barbara Walters the he prayed "Don't let me be next.

Michael sweetheart IF you DO read these posts, well I want you to know that I DO understand what you were and are up against. And I know the seriousness of it all, and I pray many times througout the day for your guidance and strength. It will take this Army of Love to defeat Satan, but WE WILL be victorious, and we will be right beside you all the way until Jesus returns. I LOVE You more..and We will live forever!!!

God Bless everyone, you all are in my prayers..LOVE Eternal...Victoria

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchmansAl ... SXIG_rAUaM<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchmansAl ... U0lASTU9SI<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchmansAl ... 3bJyjBj1NM<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchmansAl ... ZBIDwThTvY<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.grailcode.net/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/navibl#p/c/ ... P2nz6PG8KM<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    BeTheChange, I think Lisa Marie is listed as defendant <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • He he, I remember dancing that song "the sign" when I was 15-16 y.o

That song refers to a woman/ man getting free from a relationship.
    Why did you post it, Serenity?

TS = The Sign

I gotta new life
    You would hardly recognize me I'm so glad

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes
    I saw the sign
    Life is demanding without understanding
    I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes
    I saw the sign
    No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong...

Yes, Awareness & Higer Consciousness. Did you notice the Ankhu symbol in the video? It is an ancient symbol of immortality and the potential for everlasting life, Faith. If we would only "Open Our Eyes, and "See The Light"