@thisisalsoit

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- m -->http://www.cegway.com/wp-content/upload ... thomas.jpg<!-- m -->

Look at me, see my hands, ...

Put your finger in my side.

Blessed are those who see and believe, .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    http://www.cegway.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/caravaggio-thomas.jpg

Look at me, see my hands, ...

Put your finger in my side.

Blessed are those who see and believe, .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, Paula, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed" indeed! And Amen to that as well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

"This drama of disbelief seems to have touched Caravaggio personally. Few of his paintings are physically so shocking - his Thomas pushes curiosity to its limits before he will say, "My Lord and my God". The classical composition carefully unites the four heads in the quest for truth. Christ's head is largely in shadow, as He is the person who is the least knowable."

Hmmm...Quite a few interesting themes...So, "Thomas missed one of Christ's appearances to the Apostles after His resurrection", eh?...I wonder who our four heads are/what they represent...But mostly I'm just plain curious about when we (or those of us who need it most) will get our chance to put our finger to his side <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
    <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+24<!-- m -->% 3A36-44 y la versión NVI = <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Matthew 24: 36-44
    In this reading of the first Sunday of Advent season remember us the promise of our Lord Jesus, who in the days of his Ministry spoke of his return, when met his word to us where it this. (John 14: 3)

His words we arrive to remind us that today, after many centuries, the promise is still standing and the time of his coming, is near, as close as the first day when his Apostles and disciples left the voice of the one whose message was heard

Our about anything and everything seems to indicate that this time some. Nothing because since the beginning of the days men of dedicated to his affairs until today and until the same day of the Lord shall be so ("well as well as in those days before the flood were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until Noah became the Ark") (Matthew 24: 38). And all because looking at our environment we are aware that something is wrong and the end of injustice, evil and the impiety approaches.
    Illustration of what happened at the time of Noe we must remember that the appearance of things can we trust perhaps too to lead us into a kind of dangerous for the soul sleep. ("Velad, because you do not know the day or the time at which the son of man has come"., and therefore you Stat also preparations; because the son of man will come when they not think.) (Matthew 25: 13 and 24: 44) celebrating it with eyes wide open Recalling the promises of our Lord that return than suddenly came the deluge in days of Noe and alone who were with him on the Ark lived to celebrate and tell the story. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    " Matthew 24:44. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

I, for one, am very glad that it was the New International Version & this particular manuscript that was chosen here. Because, frankly, I'm so sick of the trend (amongst an alarming number of us both 'BeLIEver & non-believer' fans), of attributing & the interchangeability of MJ with God/Jesus/Royalist Egyptian reincarnation/VIP Angel/Superman etc (very disturbing & distressing indeed!)!!! Don't get me wrong; I'm not a religious person (although, I admit, I have more than a passing interest in ALL religions & their literature), but I'm still spiritual enough to be HORRIFIED by these 'allegorisations'. Call me basic over this one if you must <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> , but the MAIN reason I find MJ such an inspiration is because he was & is very REFRESHINGLY human! Different & exceptional, YES, but still recognisably belonging under the greater classification & genus of Homo Sapiens nonetheless. SO PLEASE FOLKS, STOP THE DEIFICATION, MYTHIFICATION & APOLOGISATION & LET'S JUST FOCUS ON CELEBRATING AN EXTRAORDINARY MAN INSTEAD! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you, TIAI twitter, for today's "most illuminating" link <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I found it very heartening & I truly hope it would help to clear & clarify certain 'notions' among us. And do keep spreading the good cheer <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Here's to L.I.F.E, FAITH & H.O.P.E as we watch & wait! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    "with the ability to produce new clones of the same plant from buds at the tip"
    This part still makes me think. Many times, I've wondered whether MJ is undergoing some sort of transformation, physically, and mentally. Maybe a new look, a new persona. That would then make the death of the previous MJ, not really a lie. He will come back and only the real fans will know it's him. Others will doubt, and will request a DNA test. Am I making sense at all. I'm trying really hard to follow all this TIAI posts. (I know someone else mentioned this too) Just thinking out loud....with Love xox
    2good2btrue, I too have thought about what you say,. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    "with the ability to produce new clones of the same plant from buds at the tip"
    This part still makes me think. Many times, I've wondered whether MJ is undergoing some sort of transformation, physically, and mentally. Maybe a new look, a new persona. That would then make the death of the previous MJ, not really a lie. He will come back and only the real fans will know it's him. Others will doubt, and will request a DNA test. Am I making sense at all. I'm trying really hard to follow all this TIAI posts. (I know someone else mentioned this too) Just thinking out loud....with Love xox

Now, there's a thought. Does my heart good to hear too. Thanks for sharing, 2good2btrue <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Amen to all of you!!!!! With L.O.V.E xox
    Today's TIAI twitter link:

[youtube:1ylvcfn0]

Yes, I noticed the "V" mask too, of course, but all I can think to say on this one right now is just simply awwwwwwwwwww <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Zisis, I think that these sad, why?, I like, of course reminds me of the movie Vendetta. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- m -->http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2032/219 ... 021b6a.jpg<!-- m -->

"Help me with this ",... not think of anything .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2032/2194333086_6bd7021b6a.jpg

"Help me with this ",... not think of anything .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    That's from a WWII cemetery. That inscription was put on every cross belonging to an unknown soldier.
    moonball29, if but how it relates to Michael .... my brain is fried <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And even today lack the <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- m -->http://farm1.static.flickr.com/192/4895 ... ae.jpg?v=0<!-- m -->

Quo Fata Vocant". The motto of the Northumberland Fusiliers Regiment. The motto of the Northumberland Fusiliers Regiment. Means "where Destiny taking me '.?"

This Board is mounted to a commemorative statue of St. George in the Centre of Newcastle, and here is, yet the murder that Dragon!

Also it means the victory of the good on the evil <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    "St. George and the Dragon St. George is patron saint of England and some other countries; - the legend that he killed a dragon is believed to signify the triumph of Good over Evil, [Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase and Fable]."

* Regimental motto of the Royal Northumberland Fusiliers (1685 -1968)?

4072329851_d4faf7f7ab_o.jpg

* Origins of the Sidney & Sydney name /The Sidney family motto??

* HMAS Voyager (D04) / Royal Australian Navy (RAN) ship that sank/'disappeared' following a collision on 10 February 1964???

"Squircle" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squircle

Anyway, "Whither the Fates call" indeed! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWdLt3Afjrg<!-- m -->

Freddy Mercury, who composed a song that speaks among other things that are always present in our lives, and digamoslo...they are those gears that make moving our decisions: love and pressure.

I do not think that love, this old-fashioned, as the song goes, love makes the world.

No my friend not be discouraged .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Hmmm...Today it's:

[youtube:khmrwb9t]

UNDER PRESSURE - QUEEN

Pressure pushing down on me
    Pressing down on you no man ask for
    Under pressure - that burns a building
    down
    Splits a family in two
    Puts people on streets
    It's the terror of knowing
    What this world is about
    Watching some good friends
    Screaming let me out
    Pray tomorrow - gets me higher
    Pressure on people - people on streets
    She been around
    Kicked my brains round the floor
    These are the days it rains but it never pours
    People on streets
    People on streets
    It's the terror of knowing
    What this world is about
    Watching some good friends
    Screaming let me out
    Pray tomorrow - high higher
    Turned away from it all like a blind man
    Sat on a fence but it don't work
    Keep coming up with love but it's so slashed
    and torn
    Why - Ooooh
    Insanity laughs under pressure we're
    cracking
    Can't we give ourselves one more chance
    Why can't we give love that one more
    chance
    Why can't we give love
    Give love give love give love give love
    Give love give love give love
    Love's such an old fashioned word
    And love dares you to care for
    The people on the edge of the night
    And love dares you to change our way of
    Caring about ourselves

This is our last dance
    This is our last dance
    This is ourselves
    Under pressure
    Under pressure
    Pressure

Twitter TIAI does it again; capture the mood of the moment! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Personally, (me being the incurable romantic/idealist/optimist that I am <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ), I truly believe life is full of second chances ALL the way for ALL of us. No matter what happens. We just need to learn to recognise that explore/pursue them more actively. Lovely sentiments being echoed here though & very inspirational indeed <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> And AMEN to that as well.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I do not think that love, this old-fashioned, as the song goes, love makes the world.

Paula, I couldn't agree more with you! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY INDEED! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Zisis .... I am also an incurable romantic idealist, despite everything <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Zisis .... I am also an incurable romantic idealist, despite everything <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I couldn't agree more. Love is my greatest weakness...but also my greatest strength.

I couldn't agree more. Love is my greatest weakness...but also my greatest strength.

This is why I love being a part of all this so much...There's always someone who understands: someone who can always relate to whatever it is that another is experiencing; someone who makes you feel all warm & good inside...So, paula-c & BeTheChange, THANK YOU <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Zisis, BeTheChange,.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    WeAreAllinthisTogether.jpg

And oh, have a look at this page here as well http://www.jamesharrisgallery.com/Artists/Mark%20Mumford/mumford.htm

I DIG, I LIKE & I APPROVE OH-SO-TOTALLY! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I DIG, I LIKE & I APPROVE OH-SO-TOTALLY!

I very much agree <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

We're all in this together once we know we are, we are all stars and we see we that are all in this together, and this shows when we are standing together make our dreams come <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • this was just posted by "thisisalsoit" on twitter! are they the real ones!?!?

"thisisalsoit

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cud_k9f6tqk&<!-- m --> 1 minute ago from web"

-> <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalsoit<!-- m -->

weird thing is:
    if i try to post this info and the link on the "TIAIrevealed" youtube channel - my comment gets deleted!!! WTH!?

don't hit me if this info is BS and they are fakes......... ughhh... too much info from all sides..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

this is a comment to your twitter.com/ thisisalsoit