@thisisalsoit

Comments

• forget to imbed this

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbU9zaR8EpY<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not know, I know that song, whateverhappens must try to know who says <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I got the letter on that song, is somewhat melancholy

one of the two always wants a little more. . One of the two, always look back. ... Do one of the two, you feel heavy as lead and Andre...? One of the two has a stone in the shoe. One of the two who does not dare to both. Do the two to one ' s not try, and the other...? And the other...? Andre, I cannot help it. . For him, opened all doors. The Andre hangs from anyone, as I in Governor Andre... No I can avoid it. One of two, meditates too. One of the two does not have any straight objective. Does one of two lead a charge with him and Andre...?. One of the two that has a very thin layer. One of the two is frozen so quickly. One of the two that has not been anything in the glass and the other...? And the other...? Andre, I cannot help it. For him, opened all doors. The Andre hangs from anyone, like myself in Governor Andre.... I cannot help it. Andre, I cannot help it. For him, opened all doors. . The Andre hangs from anyone, as I in Governor Andre... No I can avoid it. . The Andre hangs from anyone, as I in Governor Andre... No I can avoid it

The translation is a bit crazy ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjkJDu0B-1U<!-- m -->

I need a sign to let me know you’re here
    All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
    I need to know that things are gonna look up
    Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup
    When there is no place safe
    And no safe place to put my head
    When you can feel the world
    Shake from the words that I said

And I’m calling all angels
    And I’m calling all you angels

And I won’t give up if you don’t give up
    I won’t give up if you don’t give up

I need a sign to let me know you’re here
    Cause my tv set just keeps it all from being clear
    I want a reason for the way things have to be
    I need a hand to help build up
    Some kind of hope inside of me

When children have to play inside so they don’t disappear
    While private eyes solve marriage lies
    Cause we dont talk for years
    And football teams are kissing queens and losing sight
    Of having dreams
    In a world where all we want is only what we
    Want untill it’s ours

(I won’t give up if you don’t give up)
    Calling all you angels
    Calling all you angels
    Calling all you angels

Look, the real Michael Jackson touched my heart in a way that I did not explain whether he is alive or dead I really do not know, (my heart and everything that has been investigated in this forum tell me that is alive), anyway I have to say that this is a beautiful song, I do not think I'm an angel, and I will not give up, and I will have to be there <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Look, the real Michael Jackson touched my heart in a way that I did not explain whether he is alive or dead I really do not know, (my heart and everything that has been investigated in this forum tell me that is alive), anyway I have to say that this is a beautiful song, I do not think I'm an angel, and I will not give up, and I will have to be there <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Paula, I don't care if you are an angel or not, but I think you are pretty special! Your posts are always so honest, upbeat & touch me all the time. So, thank you for them <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Personally, I find the human kind WAAAAAAAAAAAY more fascinating than our 'angelic' counterparts anyways <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

And I'm still VERY human enough to wish those "signs" keep coming in too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
    WORD PLAY http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_play

Interesting that Lewis Carroll's Alice merits a mention there...

Overall, most enigmatic, tantalising & ambiguous as ever <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Most of the word games require thought acuity and is therefore believed that developing such activities helps to maintain a more active mind since the game will develop increasingly these qualities.

This is a bad joke to play on words, Waiter, the fish comes only? -No, is it bring I

Well, learn the play on words .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Most of the word games require thought acuity and is therefore believed that developing such activities helps to maintain a more active mind since the game will develop increasingly these qualities.

Oh yes, no arguments there: my brain has really been on overdrive the past months, in more ways than one! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But my sense of humour isn't that 'accommodating' enough to tolerate a HUMONGOUS bad joke either, So here's hoping ALL this this doesn't turn out that way eventually (just a friendly warning to whoever is behind 'this')! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Keep those 'signs' & 'words' coming...We shall all get it right one day soon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://inel.files.wordpress.com/2006/11 ... vember.jpg<!-- m -->

It reminds me of the movie Vendetta, The vision of a society such as sheep, under the yoke of some rulers unscrupulous used technology and human resources available to it for its citizens, frightens us. "But at the same time give us the hope that someone that force us to think and respond." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That can happen on November 5, ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hmmm...

remember5thnovember.jpg

Nope, no comment from me on this one <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeding_frenzy<!-- m -->

The word frenzy is very pliable; its meaning depends largely on the context used in... Although that it is always linked to certain exaltation, agitation, enthusiasm, passion and even instincts of madness, delirium, etc.

It is in converted piranhas as the media people, the execeisva and vicious media coverage, which goes out to destroy the life of a person, a premeditated way. Necessary therapeutic treatment for people <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    Interesting examples used to describe "feeding frenzy" in a metaphorical sense on that page too..."O. J. Simpson trial in the U.S", "shoppers frantically looking for bargains during a sale", "lovers biting one another in their excitement"...All of which can (be modified to) apply to our present 'situation' here...Oh yes, "Sabato's Crystal Ball" is also piquing too.

Now, if I can make up my mind about how much of this is meant in a more rhetorical manner directed at 'others' (the media & 'opportunistic predators' etc) & how much of it is mere philosophical reflection, I would be a happy customer...Don't think I like the 'connotations' too much either ways...

Oh well, I suppose that's the way the cookie crumbles with 'anonymous ambiguity'; there is always more than one way of looking at it <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Here's to FAITH again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:1e8e27lm]

Yes, MJ, could you PLEASE hurry up & give us the much anticipated LOUD BAM QUICK!!! We promise our appreciation & applause shall be the LOUDEST & LONGEST EVER <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes it's true and you said it all ZIsis <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    1218067161tWnq3P.jpg

Snow globe??? Winter? More postponement?!? Waaaaaaaaaaah!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

God grant us PATIENCE!

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    1218067161tWnq3P.jpg

Snow globe??? Winter? More postponement?!? Waaaaaaaaaaah!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

God grant us PATIENCE!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    I found this on wikipedia, and find this meaning to be more appropriate to the snowglobe;

'In Libba Bray's book, Going Bovine , snowglobes are used periodically as metaphors for the constraints of reality and life as we know it. At the end of the book, the main characters smash them, claiming that they are "freeing the snowglobes". '
    ...this also found on Wiki, may be even more appropriate to the snowglobe reference;

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Kane<!-- m -->
    Plot
    Charles Foster Kane (Orson Welles), the enormously wealthy media proprietor, has lost his power and been abandoned by his loved ones, and has been living alone in his vast palatial estate Xanadu for the last years of his life, with a "No trespassing" sign on the gate. He dies in a bed while holding a snow globe, and utters "Rosebud..."; the globe smashes.

Kane's death then becomes sensational news around the world. Newsreel reporter Jerry Thompson (William Alland) tries to find out about Kane's private life and, in particular, to discover the meaning behind his last word. The reporter interviews the great man's friends and associates, and Kane's story unfolds as a series of flashbacks.

Edit to add...Wow, after reading this entire wiki page on citizen kane, I am sure this is what the globe is referencing!!! I also just googled Michael Jackson and Citizen Kane and tons of pages referencing the similarities are to be found!!!
    All his views were well respected and very valid, in my opinion is a metaphorical sense;
    Snow is metaphor of silence and tranquility... when the snowflakes fall there is a total and absolute silence. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ...this also found on Wiki, may be even more appropriate to the snowglobe reference;

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Kane<!-- m -->
    Plot
    Charles Foster Kane (Orson Welles), the enormously wealthy media proprietor, has lost his power and been abandoned by his loved ones, and has been living alone in his vast palatial estate Xanadu for the last years of his life, with a "No trespassing" sign on the gate. He dies in a bed while holding a snow globe, and utters "Rosebud..."; the globe smashes.

Kane's death then becomes sensational news around the world. Newsreel reporter Jerry Thompson (William Alland) tries to find out about Kane's private life and, in particular, to discover the meaning behind his last word. The reporter interviews the great man's friends and associates, and Kane's story unfolds as a series of flashbacks.

Edit to add...Wow, after reading this entire wiki page on citizen kane, I am sure this is what the globe is referencing!!! I also just googled Michael Jackson and Citizen Kane and tons of pages referencing the similarities are to be found!!!

i've seen "Citizen Kane" so many times. now that you've mentioned it, there are a ton of similarities. also, "Citizen Kane" has been viewed by critics for many, many years as one of-if not THE- most significant and important films in history (due to editing, camera placement, etc). the plot alone is intriguing- the entire movie is about unveiling the mystery of who kane was. in the end, you see the symbolism that you wouldn't have known before. (much like we are discovering the truths of michael we haven't seen before) we all know michael loved his classic movies. it makes sense that this would tie into everything. thanks for the correlation!! i hope this is what they are alluding to...
    mjfansince4, thank you for your kind and reassuring response...when I looked up snowglobe on wiki, 'Citizen Kane' was at the top of the list...I had never heard of this movie before, after reading the long wiki page on it, I am sure this is what we were supposed to find. Now I must see the movie, lol!
    Thank you thisisalsoit on twitter, I love searching for clues!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    mjfansince4 his theory is very logical, look at this comparison I got

Citizen Kane built a huge mega mansion / castle modeled on "Xanadu", from Coleridge's poem Kubla Khan. Michael Jackson built a huge mega mansion / castle modeled on "Neverland" from JM Barrie's Peter Pan.
    Citizen Kane has his own private zoo in Xanadu, including ... wait for it .... Chimpanzees! Citizen Kane has a private zoo in Xanadu, for example ... wait .... CHIMPANZEES!

Citizen Kane was living in his mansion, largely isolated from the outside world. And surprise surprise, so did Michael Jackson. Citizen Kane's death was met with massive newsreels, bulletins screaming it all over the world in all different languages (as per the opening sequence).

After Kane's death, his accumulated material possessions are sold, auctioned or burnt. And what about all the things that Michael Jackson again?

If you write "Charles Foster Kane 'using only the letters found in' Michael Jackson ', is an anagram of Michael Jackson.

The evidence speaks for itself. Orson Welles was truly ahead of its time, with a film that deconstructs the life of a man not yet born. . Of course, this opens the film to many new interpretations. Are we to understand that singing career failed Kane's mistress, Susan Alexander is a symbol of the breakdown of the Jackson Five Jackson originals? Or perhaps infer that constant overspending Michael Jackson, only to find a deeper spiritual fulfillment? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    mjfansince4 his theory is very logical, look at this comparison I got

Citizen Kane built a huge mega mansion / castle modeled on "Xanadu", from Coleridge's poem Kubla Khan. Michael Jackson built a huge mega mansion / castle modeled on "Neverland" from JM Barrie's Peter Pan.
    Citizen Kane has his own private zoo in Xanadu, including ... wait for it .... Chimpanzees! Citizen Kane has a private zoo in Xanadu, for example ... wait .... CHIMPANZEES!

Citizen Kane was living in his mansion, largely isolated from the outside world. And surprise surprise, so did Michael Jackson. Citizen Kane's death was met with massive newsreels, bulletins screaming it all over the world in all different languages (as per the opening sequence).

After Kane's death, his accumulated material possessions are sold, auctioned or burnt. And what about all the things that Michael Jackson again?

If you write "Charles Foster Kane 'using only the letters found in' Michael Jackson ', is an anagram of Michael Jackson.

The evidence speaks for itself. Orson Welles was truly ahead of its time, with a film that deconstructs the life of a man not yet born. . Of course, this opens the film to many new interpretations. Are we to understand that singing career failed Kane's mistress, Susan Alexander is a symbol of the breakdown of the Jackson Five Jackson originals? Or perhaps infer that constant overspending Michael Jackson, only to find a deeper spiritual fulfillment? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

very good analysis! another parallel? Orson Welles was behind the camera directing and also starred in the movie as Kane. Hmm....Who was behind the camera for a movie and also starred as the leading man? Oh! That's right, Michael!!! "Citizen Kane" innovated film and set the standard for films today...who's to say TII isn't another innovation??

@lotus_sutra- you must see "Citizen Kane." It's really good. Even if classics aren't your thing, the movie is just fascinating.
    mjfansince4 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    lotus_sutra , paula-c & mjfansince4, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

God, I love this place; there always is someone who thinks different, someone who can rise above the constrains of their own immediate emotional turmoil (some of us are 'ruled' by the extremes of our whirlwind temperaments <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ), someone who makes the other person on the throes of disappointment feel TONS better <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So I say, YAY, Bring on the snowglobes...'metaphorical' ones, of course! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->