MysteriousMind - Chapter 4 (shocking)

[youtube:29yl0758] <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    very very interesting.
    thanks for posting.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> does that mean that there was no michael jackson preforming in this is it at all <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> please what are your thoughts about it !!
    all doubles except a few parts with the real deal <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> straight jacket and mets please <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    I dont believe it, that handsome gentleman in This Is It is definitely Michael all over... you can tell by the hands, posture and so on.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Sounds right up MJ's street - more illusion! But this guy is apparently listed as 'crew', not 'cast', so it doesn't necessarily mean we actually saw his body in the film, does it?
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    That is very interesting! I didn't think the bit in TTI looked like MJ dancing to be honest..I mean we've all seen the way he dances to Billie Jean and that just didn't look the same at all.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Bernal was collaborating with Michael Jackson for Michael's "This Is It" residency at London's O2 Arena prior to Jackson's death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bernal
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1548146/
    OK in the TTI credits it descibles David 'Elsewhere' Bernal as:
    movement coach: Michael Jackson (as David Bernal)

Can someone explain what this means??

Does it mean his role was Michael Jackson?? Or does it mean he was his movement coach?? The bit that confuese me is "as David Bernal" (They already said his name once )

Sorry if I have this wrong but I don't get their wording..

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477715/fullcredits<!-- m -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    TII--->doubles---> David Bernal one of them---> he dances and MJ´s face,hands feet are overset by a computer animation.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    This is bewildering everything....The question why it thus was done.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Big finding, thanks!!!!
  • I never said it before - but now O M G !

If his role was Michael Jackson I understand why I always felt there`s something "different" - or even wrong - with his moves in TII ...

Woud explain a lot (my head starts spinning ...).
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> come on, this forum has the blogs about doubles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> is nothing new <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but the technic used was about to be discovered.
    :lol: come on, this forum has the blogs about doubles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> is nothing new <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but the technic used was about to be discovered.

I don't find this the same as a double, I had never heard of this technique before.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ...but...this guy is also in the movie credits? I mean..at the end of the movie? I think we should check there..Internet not always has right informations..BUT..if we find that name also in the dvd credits,I think I can cry OMG!!!!!
    :lol: come on, this forum has the blogs about doubles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> is nothing new <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but the technic used was about to be discovered.

I don't find this the same as a double, I had never heard of this technique before.

Something was odd with some "michaels" and those we have been calling doubles.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I dont believe it, that handsome gentleman in This Is It is definitely Michael all over... you can tell by the hands, posture and so on.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Posture? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Which one? We have the big, broad shouldered MJ in The Way You Make Me Feel and a tiny small MJ in Human Nature, so which posture are you referring to?

This makes a lot of sense and it would be brilliant so it's probably true. Didn't Joe say that there were mostly BODY doubles in TII? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But still, I see wrong faces as well, like here:

50_tii_doubles.jpg

So I guess more techniques were used.

David Copperfield: Eat your heart out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Something was odd with some "michaels" and those we have been calling doubles.

I see what you're saying, I totally agree. Something is not right.

I just didn't get when you said, 'is nothing new', because this is a new theory to me. (Superimposing Michaels face onto a dancing body).

Peace.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Puts a whole new spin on orange pants dude!!
  • Does this remind anyone of "The green man" from the "We are the world" video? I can't really remember and I could be wrong, but wasn't it said that we could shop our image onto "the green man" and be a part of the video...Or something like that... Could this be the same technology? Could this be what Michael was trying to tell us?
  • Unless he was a double did not know how to dance like Michael Jackson, so they had no choice to ask this dude to dance.. Michael Jackson is the best dancer in the world, how can he have a double dancing for him. I do not believe it.
  • Whoaa...
  • Does this remind anyone of "The green man" from the "We are the world" video? I can't really remember and I could be wrong, but wasn't it said that we could shop our image onto "the green man" and be a part of the video...Or something like that... Could this be the same technology? Could this be what Michael was trying to tell us?

Omg!!! Yes!
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    This is BIG! It feels like a big puzzle piece just got handed to us and now we have to figure out where to put it! Something always felt off to me about the TII dancing segments but then it felt like there was something off about the whole movie, just like the memorial! I remember seeing the Gene Kelly ad a while back but never considered the same thing could have been done in TII. Don't know why, it is MJ after all! I doubt there's anything he couldn't do.
    The green man in the We Are The World video now holds a whole new fascination for me too! Like Souza some of the stills from TII didn't look exactly like Michael to me but I recently watched Ghosts again and some of the angles used made me think twice as he looked in some scenes just like the pics I thought didn't look exactly like him! Confused? Just a tad! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Makes sense in this is it his dance moves were off except smooth criminal lol he killed that
  • :lol: come on, this forum has the blogs about doubles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> is nothing new <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but the technic used was about to be discovered.

You're right. This has been discussed up and down since last year, but to me this just proves that the bastards used a double, superimposing MJ's face on that dude, because there wasn't enough rehearsal footage to finish the documentary. To me, this isn't good news for the hoax...Sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Please someone, tell me what other reason could it be that this "Elsewhere" dude is listed as a crew member! why would MJ hire an illusion dancer? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Wow, this could possibly answer a lot of questions about TII. Unbelievable