MysteriousMind - Chapter 4 (shocking)

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    :lol: come on, this forum has the blogs about doubles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> is nothing new <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but the technic used was about to be discovered.

You're right. This has been discussed up and down since last year, but to me this just proves that the bastards used a double, superimposing MJ's face on that dude, because there wasn't enough rehearsal footage to finish the documentary. To me, this isn't good news for the hoax...Sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Please someone, tell me what other reason could it be that this "Elsewhere" dude is listed as a crew member! why would MJ hire an illusion dancer? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I'll say it again once more -- maybe, just maybe MJ had to leave before the film was finished so they would have no choice but to finish it with someone else.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :lol: come on, this forum has the blogs about doubles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> is nothing new <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but the technic used was about to be discovered.

You're right. This has been discussed up and down since last year, but to me this just proves that the bastards used a double, superimposing MJ's face on that dude, because there wasn't enough rehearsal footage to finish the documentary. To me, this isn't good news for the hoax...Sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Please someone, tell me what other reason could it be that this "Elsewhere" dude is listed as a crew member! why would MJ hire an illusion dancer? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I'll say it again once more -- maybe, just maybe MJ had to leave before the film was finished so they would have no choice but to finish it with someone else.

I don't believe that. I think he is showing people how easy it is to manipulate the things we see on our television screen.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What if.....

The "double" is really Michael with a 3d face over his own?

What if....

MJ used that technique to cover up his "new face" (yes, i know it sounds bad but..) under construction?
    Klein said that he was re-building MJ´s face and nose to a previous stage of his life.

Many of us have seen MJ in dreams as a MJ Thriller/ bad era looks.
    Even the pics of the funeral were the "liberian girl" pics
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR01YQ0CG6smvHjQu0HJVVrb2rAjJZjOFjZnHw4JhiIWCq7TyA&t=1&usg=__dgj82FObAQSQ-967CJrcpVFjT_E=

Michael Jackson "reborn" after 20+ years?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5vbZMXGJAkKrxdOrvwbbs70chwbfdu0uuoCjT3O1paLtWtt8&t=1&usg=__AXCjKapFLeL7Ep1d6NuhbXXC0VU=
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMuUpWcQetD6kAtspW6ycKNMN_uNILWteONkzMRPcLa7moPHo&t=1&usg=__ZR5fAYizGAAbwFv_EZj9c8r4yHg=
  • What if.....

The "double" is really Michael with a 3d face over his own?

What if....

MJ used that technique to cover up his "new face" (yes, i know it sounds bad but..) under construction?
    Klein said that he was re-building MJ´s face and nose to a previous stage of his life.

Many of us have seen MJ in dreams as a MJ Thriller/ bad era looks.
    Even the pics of the funeral were the "liberian girl" pics
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR01YQ0CG6smvHjQu0HJVVrb2rAjJZjOFjZnHw4JhiIWCq7TyA&t=1&usg=__dgj82FObAQSQ-967CJrcpVFjT_E=

Michael Jackson "reborn" after 20+ years?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5vbZMXGJAkKrxdOrvwbbs70chwbfdu0uuoCjT3O1paLtWtt8&t=1&usg=__AXCjKapFLeL7Ep1d6NuhbXXC0VU=
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMuUpWcQetD6kAtspW6ycKNMN_uNILWteONkzMRPcLa7moPHo&t=1&usg=__ZR5fAYizGAAbwFv_EZj9c8r4yHg=
    : im sorry but that's impossible, michael cant look the way he looked 20 years ago.
  • : im sorry but that's impossible, michael cant look the way he looked 20 years ago.

First of all - Mike never changed that much. That's an illusion.

Second - We're talking about Michael Jackson here, so I would not put my money on "michael cant look the way he looked 20 years ago". His ability to do what he wants is unlimited, and since he never changed THAT much it wouldn't be such a tough task to accomplish.

By the way, I suggest that as from now on we refer to 'Michael Jackson's This Is It' as 'Michael Jackson's Great Big Mind Fuck' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • : im sorry but that's impossible, michael cant look the way he looked 20 years ago.

Second - We're talking about Michael Jackson here, so I would not put my money on "michael cant look the way he looked 20 years ago". His ability to do what he wants is unlimited, and since he never changed THAT much it wouldn't be such a tough task to accomplish.

By the way, I suggest that as from now on we refer to 'Michael Jackson's This Is It' as 'Michael Jackson's Great Big Mind Fuck' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seems fitting!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks I needed that! And so true.
    : im sorry but that's impossible, michael cant look the way he looked 20 years ago.

That would be my answer as well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    WOW. The video is very interesting. That really blows my mind <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> All is possible in this hoax.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Even if MJ just asked for his advice, he needs to be credited. We don't know how big a role he played in the illusion, etc.
    Even if MJ just asked for his advice, he needs to be credited. We don't know how big a role he played in the illusion, etc.

No we don't, but we can connect the dots.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I think the second half of his career has been a great big mind fuck! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was also thinking about an interview that Cher did (I think LKL)when she stated that this guy told her that Michael's skin was going to be lighter and this was during Michael's teenage years. I always thought that was weird and I've been wondering how can that person know that and why would the person say that to Cher? Did this have something to do with the "powers that be" or was this always a part of the illusion? At this point, anything is possible.

I think the second half of his career has been a great big mind fuck! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was also thinking about an interview that Cher did (I think LKL)when she stated that this guy told her that Michael's skin was going to be lighter and this was during Michael's teenage years. I always thought that was weird and I've been wondering how can that person know that and why would the person say that to Cher? Did this have something to do with the "powers that be" or was this always a part of the illusion? At this point, anything is possible.

I agree, truly anything is possible...

• Micheal's skin is white! its not an illusion <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Vitiligo is a non curable skin condition. It does not mean that one can not get rid of white patches caused by vitiligo. There are many treatment procedures and medicines available in the market for the improvement of Vitiligo. These treatments have longer durations and their progress is slow so patients require motivation, encouragement, and empathy.

These treatments do not offer vitiligo cure. A question may arise in your mind that if these treatments do not offer vitiligo cure then what solution do these treatments provide. Instead of providing vitiligo cure these treatments either re-pigment or completely wash off the pigment from the skin to even out skin tone.

All difficulties in cure for vitiligo are due to the lack of information about vitiligo causes. However it is confirmed that melanocytes activity is the major factor for pigmentation in skin. This is the fact that all present cures for vitiligo focus on melanocytes, in terms of stimulating their production or enhancing their melanin production ability.

<!-- m -->http://www.vitiligoguide.com/vitiligo-cure/<!-- m -->

May be, there is a tiny chance <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Amazing, there're big opportunities for the music and movie world with these virtual technics. Makes me think of the MJ's Virtual World game, which will be released soon.
    See this link: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2010/07/the-future-of-live-performance-makes-its-debut-at-the-smell.html. It's about the 3D effects they used in TII. I find these developments interesting, by creating illusion everything is possible, but I think it's scary at the same time, because it'll be hard to see the difference between reality and illusion. To me reality = real art and virtuality = virtual art.
  • I found the interview with Cher. Now, it could be that this man noticed vitiligo patches on Michael but how would he know that he was going to completely change how he looks? Also, I am not saying that he doesn't have vitiligo but like I said, you never know how far this "hoax" really goes and so at this point, nothing would really surprise me. I'm just exploring everything and picking out odd stories that don't add up. And sorry to the original poster for going sort of off topic.

[youtube:11lbez6o]
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    OK in the TTI credits it descibles David 'Elsewhere' Bernal as:
    movement coach: Michael Jackson (as David Bernal)

Can someone explain what this means??

Does it mean his role was Michael Jackson?? Or does it mean he was his movement coach?? The bit that confuese me is "as David Bernal" (They already said his name once )

Sorry if I have this wrong but I don't get their wording..

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477715/fullcredits<!-- m -->

That means, that David "Elsewhere" Bernal was credited as "David Bernal" on the DVD (without "Elsewhere").
    I didn't have a look at the credits on DVD, but that's the way they write it on imdb.com, if someone appears in the credits with a different name as listed in their database.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I would bet that Michael just used Elsewhere as a movement coach, so he could learn the technique of how it is done. I think that all was Michael dancing, albeit very off at times, cos he wanted people to doubt him. And I think there were 3d images of his face pasted on with weird changes to the ears, etc just to throw everyone off the hook.

From the start of his career, Michael seemed to do well with controversy. Just think about the number of people who have rewatched TII countless times just to spot the doubles or to prove that all the footage was not him. There have been numerous articles about it not being all him and Michael has controlled the media perfectly. First his own father said there would be doubles and then many of the known impersonators offered their stories about how they were approached to be standins. Reminds me of the Cherilyn propofol consult - it was made to just make people think in that direction.

I think there was purposely no moonwalk featured in the movie. If you look at many of the shots, Michael does moonwalk, but the camera never captures it as the angle just misses his feet. I would think it was deliberate. If there were doubles used, that is the first thing they would have captured. All the known impersonators moonwalk, and even Elsewhere knows how to moonwalk easily. So if they were trying to fool us into believing that TII was Michael instead of a double, that would be the first step, include footage of the standin moonwalking. Since that is missing, you have to believe that it is Michael playing with everyone's minds. And probably there will be a making of TII released so that we can see how easily we were fooled into believing that he was frail and could not survive the rehearsals.

I also think that in the TII footage we do see Elsewhere standing next to Michael. If I remember it was in a red light and Michael had on his black and gold shirt/coat. And so now I will have to watch TII again to find that second of footage - Michael you are a GENIUS.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Do you know, I don't know what to think anymore! I just get to a point where I'm beginning to feel I've got it sorted when something like this comes along and I'm reminded, yet again, that my simple mind cannot begin to go where MJ's does! I don't have a clue how this is all going to pan out, but I have a feeling we haven't even touched the surface yet! I think he's going to surprise the lot of us! (No pressure, Mr Jackson, if you're looking in!)
    Mercy... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He should not be called just the King of Pop, but the King of Entertainment, no wait the King of Love <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Right from the start of TII, I was in the group jumping up and down about orange pants being a double because at the theatre I literally cringed everytime he danced--it was so awkward, feminine and imitation. Then over time I changed to no--it was all Michael because the faces did seem to all be him, and so then I thought to myself that MJ must be trying to look and act like a double for part of the illusion. So now maybe I need to adjust that maybe that dancer was this "trainer" with MJ's head on him. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I'm looking forward to that hoax movie where MJ's going to explain how he did everything. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Well Done Sprint!!Good find =]
    Are the other parts to this up on youtube before I wander over there? x
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    WOW! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Yah they are,I've watched them now.Ignore my previous question.
    So yet ANOTHER person to investigate huh lol
    the list will never end.....
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I thought there were two red pants MJs, one for close-ups and one for distances. Now I feel it could possibly be this elsewhere bloke in the distance shots.
  • My answer for the last question in this video is :

Michael can dance like David Elsewhere, but David Elsewhere can't dance like Michael Jackson!

Yes, David has it's unique style, in which Michael showed interest! So what ? That doesnt' mean that Michael was David in TII!

Anyway, keep the faith!