Kenny Ortega's blog

Comments

• hey guys,

i was seeing the KO´s twitter and something caught my eye:

Kenny Ortega wishes happy birthday to Pince but not Paris, the birthday of Paris was on April 3th, but KO didn´t twitted nothing.

And also the lastest tweets are a little odd..

L.O.V.E.
    4:36 PM Apr 4th via txt

Happy Easter, Happy Spring, wishing you JPH! ( Just plain Happiness) TOY <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    1:34 PM Apr 4th via web
  • well he may have forgot

or trying to more on
  • I don't find KO odd anymore, I take what he says with a pinch of salt. I don't rule him out but i've learned not to read too much into everything he says aswell.
  • Maybe he called her on the phone. Who knows what kenny is up to at the moment..
  • Look what Kenny just tweeted:

Thinking of you with such pride and L.O.V.E
    14 minutes ago via txt

Is he refering to MJ here?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I don't know...maybe he means his fans (kenny fans and followers)
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    funny how we had so many twitters from him at first then nothing much was it for publicity or was he told to be quiet
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    ok call me crazy, but i've thought for a while now michael is using people to speak to us (and people in general). you know...murray's weird "i'm innocent" tape, all the tweets that are oddly written and ambiguous, the "slip ups," etc. personally, when i first saw it...i think it's michael using kenny's twitter. it's a message to us, in my opinion. i mean...it was via text...he could be with michael now having lunch or a meeting or just hanging out, catching up.

michael, i'm proud of you too. much love
  • ok call me crazy, but i've thought for a while now michael is using people to speak to us (and people in general). you know...murray's weird "i'm innocent" tape, all the tweets that are oddly written and ambiguous, the "slip ups," etc. personally, when i first saw it...i think it's michael using kenny's twitter. it's a message to us, in my opinion. i mean...it was via text...he could be with michael now having lunch or a meeting or just hanging out, catching up.

I agree. If these people (Kenny, Dr Murray, etc) are just using Michael phrases and words (L.O.V.E.) to get attention or because they think it's now vogue, I will be less than happy with them. I somehow think these odd but timely tweets have meaning. And yes, we love you too! Thanks for sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    ok call me crazy, but i've thought for a while now michael is using people to speak to us (and people in general). you know...murray's weird "i'm innocent" tape, all the tweets that are oddly written and ambiguous, the "slip ups," etc. personally, when i first saw it...i think it's michael using kenny's twitter. it's a message to us, in my opinion. i mean...it was via text...he could be with michael now having lunch or a meeting or just hanging out, catching up.

I agree. If these people (Kenny, Dr Murray, etc) are just using Michael phrases and words (L.O.V.E.) to get attention or because they think it's now vogue, I will be less than happy with them. I somehow think these odd but timely tweets have meaning. And yes, we love you too! Thanks for sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I agree!! Especially the statement of Cm....Totally Michaels words in my opinion..
  • I don't know...maybe he means his fans (kenny fans and followers)

Kenny has no fans.. he is riding on the wave of Michael Jackson fans, and he knows it. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Steph16Steph16 Posts: 55
    of course he could just mean "thinking of you" as in thinking of michael. It would make sense since michael is supposed to be dead.
  • I guess he has nothing more to say...The fans he has are MJ's fans happy about the film, or believers studying what he says...nothing more I think.

But I must say, I reallly thought of Michael speaking when I received this twitt.

Why is he still using the word L.O.V.E a year after ? It's "weird" Is he pretending to use Michael's words to speak to the fans ?

And Tito, who is always singing "can you feel it" or only J5 songs decided yesterday (or 2 days ago) to sing "you knock me off of my feet..."
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    alright, so after the redirect yesterday about kenny & michael being closer than we think, i decided to take a special interest in this man. sadly, when i looked yesterday, he hadn't updated his twitter in almost a month (previously before, twitters were fluttering from his fingers). to me it seemed odd that he didn't update, since most people have a twitter button on their phone now.

anyways...
    checked kenny's twitter...and guess who finally twittered?! that's right. sweet kenny. (a heads up from TIAI perhaps?)

here's the tweet:

# TOY ALL out there in Twitter Land I've been traveling- Meeting up with so many good people. Just back from Tokyo- Absolutely Loved it! xo about 4 hours ago via web

now, this may seem like nothing at all. i could be looking into this way too much. but "meeting up with so many good people" struck me as odd. kenny's been traveling. it'd make more sense if he said "meeting so many good people." but no, kenny's meeting up with..."people."
    also, i took note of the mention of tokyo. did jason just not mention specifically that "japanese fans" were the ones sending death threats?

connect the dots?

i may be officially insane. but kenny and/or michael (since i think michael likes to peep in on his twitter): i don't belong to twitter land. i hope you're still TOM. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

opinions, please!
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    I totally agree with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It really seems that these dots will soon become a clear picture <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And also Kenny's words seems to me Michael's words sometimes....in this case too.....
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    KENNY IS ALWAYS TALKING IN PRESENT TENSE ABOUT MICHAEL, HE ALWAYS MAKE ME DOUBT ABOUT HIS ROLE IN ALL THIS... THIS TWEET ON JUNE 25 AT THAT HOUR, THE INTERVIEW WHERE HE SAY HE WENT IN THE ROOM EDITION WITH MICHAEL (METAPHORICALLY, I THINK...) WHEN IN THE TRAILER WE HEAR HIM SAYING "WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE OF HIM, MAKE THAT CONTINUE WITH HIM LEADING THE WAY" AND THIS WAS RECORDED, WHY??? WHY, KENNY DO THIS???
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Michael is gone from this earth, but his legacy will live on to inspire us always. THIS IS IT Oct. 2009 Theatres everywhere! WITH LOVE xo[/b] KO12:17 PM Aug 13th from web

I hate this one! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    PLEASE MICHAEL GIVE A DAMN LIFESIGN! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Haley Joel Osment Dies in that movie <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • May His Smile continue to light our days, His Laughter ring through our ears and His Heart Dwell in ours. Long Live the King! L.O.V.E. TOY 24 minutes ago via web

* Retweet
  • May His Smile continue to light our days, His Laughter ring through our ears and His Heart Dwell in ours. Long Live the King! L.O.V.E. TOY 24 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

Hmmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Link please? x
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Kenny tweeted that 1hour ago
  • Long Live the King ???? WTFFFFF <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael, Michael, Michael...man ! Don't forget you're dead ! You can't talk like that anymore ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

• Thanks.,.. and i have to ask.. what is happening in your gif???
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    "May His Smile continue to light our days, His Laughter ring through our ears and His Heart Dwell in ours. Long Live the King! L.O.V.E. TOY 24 minutes ago via web" ...

I was thinking about this tweet and i wonder why he wrote some words in uppercase...May His Smile+His Laughter+His Heart Dwell+Long Live King..

and please can somebody tell me why he says TOY ???