Kenny Ortega's blog

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I don't know...maybe he means his fans (kenny fans and followers)

Kenny has no fans.. he is riding on the wave of Michael Jackson fans, and he knows it. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Count me in on Kenny fans.
    He has executed outstanding work. No wonder Michael loves to work with him.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    "May His Smile continue to light our days, His Laughter ring through our ears and His Heart Dwell in ours. Long Live the King! L.O.V.E. TOY 24 minutes ago via web" ...

I was thinking about this tweet and i wonder why he wrote some words in uppercase...May His Smile+His Laughter+His Heart Dwell+Long Live King..

and please can somebody tell me why he says TOY ???

I believe TOY stands for Thinking of You...
  • Yes he already explained in a tweet that TOY= Thinking of You

The thing is, you never say "Long Live the King" to a dead King. you say it when the king is alive, or to the new King, when the previous one is dead. And here, he's talking about Michael. He shouldn't be saying "Long Live the King" , or the King is alive... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    thank you both <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I thought i was weird to say TOY lol..
    But i understand now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Kenny makes me laugh when he says "please don't see strange things in my tweet" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Come on Kenny how do you want it? !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> For sure Long Live the King <3
  • Kenny just tweeted this:
    I'm feeling exceptionally PURPLE today. Join me and thousands of others. Wear the color. Do your part. Stop the bullying. END THE HATE!
    11 minutes ago via web

Just thought it was interesting since we were just discussing Prince's use of the word "purple" and its symbolism:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14825<!-- l -->

I saw some other tweets from people saying that the two statements aren't related...but how do we know?

Also, I know that a lot of people are talking about wearing purple today to stop the bullying against gays, but I just think it's interesting because Kenny doesn't tweet that often. His last tweet was in August. Maybe it's nothing...

Just too many coincidences for me... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It's part of an end bullying campaign for October 20th, promoted by GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation)....http://www.glaad.org/spiritday

Wear Purple on October 20 for Spirit Day

How can you help show your support for the teens who took their lives because of anti-LGBT bullying?
    1. Wear purple on Wednesday, October 20!

2. Twitter pic: Click here to turn your Twitter profile pic purple now through October 20

3. Facebook pic: Click here to create a purple version of your Facebook profile pic - Then look for the purple photo in a new photo album called "Twibbons," click on the purple photo, and click "Make Profile Picture." Works best on square profile pictures.

4. On Wednesday, click here to post this tweet: I'm wearing purple to end anti-LGBT bullying - make your profile pic purple today #SpiritDay <!-- m -->http://glaad.org/spiritday<!-- m -->

5. On Wednesday, post this Facebook status: I'm wearing purple today to support LGBT youth - make your profile pic purple today for Spirit Day at <!-- m -->http://glaad.org/spiritday<!-- m -->

6. Tweet your Spirit Day pics to @glaad! And if you're on Flickr, add your pics to this group: <!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/groups/spiritday<!-- m -->

7. Help promote by downloading this graphic for your blog or website

On Twitter? Use the hashtag #SpiritDay in your tweets - let's make #SpiritDay a trending topic!
    Facebook Twitter
    What is Spirit Day?

The idea behind Spirit Day, first created by teenager Brittany McMillan earlier this month, is a simple one, not dissimilar to the idea of "Spirit Week" held in many high schools, and can be summed up in three words: Everyone Rally Together.

Spirit Day honors the teenagers who had taken their own lives in recent weeks. But just as importantly, it's also a way to show the hundreds of thousands of LGBT youth who face the same pressures and bullying, that there is a vast community of people who support them.

Purple symbolizes 'spirit' on the rainbow flag, a symbol for LGBT Pride that was created by Gilbert Baker in 1978.

As one of the event's Facebook pages says: "This event is not a seminar nor is it a rally. There is NO meeting place. All you have to do is wear purple."

Wearing purple on October 20 is a simple way to show the world that you stand by these courageous young people and a simple way to stand UP to the bullies. Remember those lives we've tragically lost, and show your solidarity with those who are still fighting. 'Go Purple' today!

Please RSVP to these events on Facebook: "R.I.P. ;; In memory of the recent suicides due to gay abuse, wear purple" and Spirit Day, A GLOBAL Day of remembering.
    Are You in Need of Immediate Help?

LGBT youth in need of immediate help should contact The Trevor Project 's 24/7 Lifeline at 866-4-U-TREVOR (866-488-7386) or The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
    Media/Blogger ContAct
    Read the press release.

Download a graphic for your website or blog.

Rich Ferraro
    Director of Public Relations
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ferraro@glaad.org">ferraro@glaad.org</a><!-- e -->
    (646) 871-8011
  • how about something nice and nuetral just the meaning of the color <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.beading-design-jewelry.com/m ... urple.html<!-- m -->
  • how about something nice and nuetral just the meaning of the color <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

as an american there is something that has stood out to me lately about this color .
    i noticed even in the prince announcement that it was stated that purple was the combination of red and blue. here in the political season i am reminded that our political parties are represented with these colors. we have red states and blues even. these far left and far right agendas have caused such seperation in this country. what would happen if we allowed the proper amount of each to merge?
    purple <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> coming together. getting away from what has caused division and seeking harmony instead. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    just a thought
    blessings to all

as an american there is something that has stood out to me lately about this color .
    i noticed even in the prince announcement that it was stated that purple was the combination of red and blue. here in the political season i am reminded that our political parties are represented with these colors. we have red states and blues even. these far left and far right agendas have caused such seperation in this country. what would happen if we allowed the proper amount of each to merge?
    purple <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> coming together. getting away from what has caused division and seeking harmony instead. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    just a thought
    blessings to all

That is VERY insightful. Can't believe I didn't think of that! Wow...
  • I'm wearing purple today too---purple top, lavender hoodie, red-violet headband, purple eyeshadow, even! =] <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

just a thought
    blessings to all

Very good point as I am also from america.Since I don't ever see the two merging politically in my life time with as bad as the U.S. has become I personally have opted for going the same route as Jessie Ventura and have started voting for the underdogs that are neither democratic or republican but either Independent or other.Our wonderful flag with the all famous red,white and blue when blended also becomes purple.Lets not forget the violence in the streets in the U.S. with the different gangs,the main 2 being Blue or Red also...

Blessings to evreyone <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    Oct 21 Interview w LMP is aired - she wears purple ... one day difference to KOs call to wear purple ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> BOY was LMP purple <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    On his Facebook under a picture with Travis Payne,it says :

"This is to tell you that I really enjoy working with you you're the best Choreographer
    Thank you very much Travis, Michael will be very proud of us"

Michael WILL BE very proud of us ??
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    koliz.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    koliz.jpg
    <br /><br />That is such a very sweet message. I love Kenny. God bless him.
  • Kenny just posted on Twitter...which he hasn't done since Elizabeth passed away in March. Here is what he wrote...???????????????<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1311908240:
    <br />Kenny just posted on Twitter...which he hasn't done since Elizabeth passed away in March. Here is what he wrote...???????????????<br />
    <br /><br />6 what? 6 days will make 8/3, which will be 7 days + 1 day of simmering til day #777.  lolol/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1311908830:
    <br />
    on 1311908240:
    <br />Kenny just posted on Twitter...which he hasn't done since Elizabeth passed away in March. Here is what he wrote...???????????????<br />
    <br /><br />6 what? 6 days will make 8/3, which will be 7 days + 1 day of simmering til day #777.  lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br />Yes - it could be. It's very odd for someone to post just one number, right? At least I think so.<br /><br />Soon afterwards SeeingClues posted that it exactly 6 weeks until the jury selection. Maybe that's what Kenny was getting at?<br /><br />  SeeingClues SeeingClues            Exactly 6 weeks until jury selection on Thursday, September 8th.  #coincidence  11 minutes ago  Favorite    Retweet  Reply  <br /><br />
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1311908830:
    <br />
    on 1311908240:
    <br /><br />6 what? 6 days will make 8/3, which will be 7 days + 1 day of simmering til day #777.  lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br />OMG, I am not even able to follow all of this any longer  lolol/ glad to see that you KEEP--COUNTIN'  lolol/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1311929769:
    <br />
    on 1311908830:
    <br />
    on 1311908240:
    <br /><br />OMG, I am not even able to follow all of this any longer  lolol/ glad to see that you KEEP--COUNTIN'  lolol/ <br />
    <br /> <br />But Aug 3rd is not the 777th day, not even with the simmer date. I hope I am not wrong, but isn't it 10 August + 1 day of simmering?<br /> <br />From date:Thursday, 25 June 2009 <br />Added 777 days<br />Resulting date: Thursday, 11 August 2011<br /><br /><br />Or you mean that starting from Aug 3rd there will be 7 days until the 777th day?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I love Kenny penguin/ <br /> <br />6  :shock:  lolol/ ?
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    :? is Ortega is working for the tribute? Because on http://home.michaelforevertribute.com/home.html , 6 days before the start of the bidding for the tickets...
  • on 1311931374:
    <br />
    on 1311929769:
    <br />
    on 1311908830:
    <br />
    on 1311908240:
    <br /><br />OMG, I am not even able to follow all of this any longer  lolol/ glad to see that you KEEP--COUNTIN'  lolol/ <br />
    <br /> <br />But Aug 3rd is not the 777th day, not even with the simmer date. I hope I am not wrong, but isn't it 10 August + 1 day of simmering?<br /> <br />From date:Thursday, 25 June 2009 <br />Added 777 days<br />Resulting date: Thursday, 11 August 2011<br /><br /><br />Or you mean that starting from Aug 3rd there will be 7 days until the 777th day?<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Anna :)<br /><br />Yes, I think she meant that in 6 days (from yesterday) it will be August 3rd. Counting 7 days from August 3rd is August 10th. Add one day of simmering to make it August 11th...the 777th day.<br /><br />Not that Souza needs me to answer for her but this is my calculations and it makes sense. <br /><br />On a side note, I didn't know going into this hoax that we'd be schooled by MJ in math, HIStory, geography, science, and literature. Not to mention foreign language :)<br /><br />Blessings!  bearhug
  • on 1311940193:
    <br /> :? is Ortega is working for the tribute? Because on http://home.michaelforevertribute.com/home.html , 6 days before the start of the bidding for the tickets... <br />
    <br /><br />Now that is interesting. Because it also ties back to the October 8th tribute concert. Thanks for sharing!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1311908830:
    <br />
    on 1311908240:
    <br /><br />6 what? 6 days will make 8/3, which will be 7 days + 1 day of simmering til day #777.  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! afraid/ afraid/ afraid/<br /><br /> penguin/