Kenny Ortega's blog

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]I did put the LOL sign there, means I was kinda kidding. It's a stretch, I just wanted to make something out of it. I don't think we will have a bam on 8/11.[/color]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1311955964:
    <br />[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]I did put the LOL sign there, means I was kinda kidding. It's a stretch, I just wanted to make something out of it. I don't think we will have a bam on 8/11.[/color]<br />
    <br /><br />I don't believe in a BAM for this year. But those simmering dates makes my heart skips a beat. Maybe we can get a nice clue.  :mrgreen:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1311956428:
    <br />
    on 1311955964:
    <br />[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]I did put the LOL sign there, means I was kinda kidding. It's a stretch, I just wanted to make something out of it. I don't think we will have a bam on 8/11.[/color]<br />
    <br /><br />I don't believe in a BAM for this year. But those simmering dates makes my heart skips a beat. Maybe we can get a nice clue.  :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />I do still believe in a BAM this year though. Just not 8/11.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1311940193:
    <br /> :? is Ortega is working for the tribute? Because on http://home.michaelforevertribute.com/home.html , 6 days before the start of the bidding for the tickets... <br />
    <br />I agree this is probably it. He's thinking it's going to be a frenzy. errrr
  • Why just tweet the number 6?<br />He is messing with us!!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I am not throwing any towel yet.<br /><br />I googled for "six".<br />Came up with MI6, United Kingdom external security agency.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI6<br /><br />We had the Cardiff, Wales tribute, right?<br />Wales --> Lady Di.<br />MI6 has a connection to Lady Di via a sworn testimony by former secret agent Tomlinson.<br />http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6665<br /><br />Lady Di was given the freedom of the city of Cardiff on Oct 29, 1981, just 3 months after her marriage to Prince Charles.<br /><br />On Oct 29, 1982, Michael and Macca released "The girl is mine".<br /><br />Michael acquired the ATV catalogue in 1985.<br /><br />Michael met Lady Di on July 16, 1988 after a concert in London during Bad tour, he performed on July 26, 1988 in Cardiff:<br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXY_HIU9CwQ&feature=relmfu<br /><br />Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. (Prince) was born on February 13, 1997.[size=10pt][/size][size=10pt]<br />On[/size][size=10pt]31 August 1997, Diana, [/size][size=10pt]Princess of Wales,died in Paris. Her death was surrounded by a lot of cover (-up).[/size] <br />Paris was born on April 3, 1998.<br />Blanket was born on February 21, 2002.<br /><br />Michael was bewailing the incredible loss and was protesting in public. <br />As if the names Prince, Paris and Blanket were not speaking volumes to establish a living tribute for his friend.<br />However Michael remained widely unheard and misunderstood.<br /><br />A lot of dots are pointing to the UK.<br />So tweeting a mere 6 is no loss in my perception.
    on 1312040134:
    <br />Why just tweet the number 6?<br />He is messing with us!!<br />
    <br /><br />Ohhh come on now. Kenny never messed with us. He is the first one who gave out hoax clues on his twitter. I LOVE Kenny. :) I'm sure there's an important reason for him to write that. ;)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Grace you made a theory of that 6 geek/ .<br /> <br />I bet you can take a 6 and make a 7 of it :lol: <br /> <br />Thank you for posting that video, his smile is lightening my day! michael-jackson/
  • on 1312412163:
    <br />
    on 1312040134:
    <br />Why just tweet the number 6?<br />He is messing with us!!<br />
    <br /><br />Ohhh come on now. Kenny never messed with us. He is the first one who gave out hoax clues on his twitter. I LOVE Kenny. :) I'm sure there's an important reason for him to write that. ;) <br />
    <br /> <br />Yea I know. Maybe he fell asleep on his computer lol or it is for us hoaxers. I love Kenny, too. MJ did good on picking him to be involved in all of this. He sees the magic that Michael is.
    [size=14pt]KennyOrtegaBlog Kenny Ortega <br /><br />His smile lit up the world, his laughter reminded us of our innocence, his music inspired us to believe we could be better. HB, MJ.[/size]
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    And what 'HB... '' means?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1314660970:
    <br />And what 'HB... '' means?<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Another conundrum? suspicious//
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    HB - Happy Birthday
    on 1314662136:
    <br />HB - Happy Birthday<br />
    :lol: :lol:
    on 1314662902:
    <br />
    on 1314662136:
    :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: LMAO guys.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1314660645:
    <br />[size=14pt]KennyOrtegaBlog Kenny Ortega <br /><br />His smile lit up the world, his laughter reminded us of our innocence, his music inspired us to believe we could be better. HB, MJ.[/size]
    <br /><br />[shadow=red,left]This was beautiful and so true![/shadow]
  • Too bad it's not Hurry Back...but then again who's to say? LOL<br /> <br />The sentiment he wrote was a lovely one though...and very true.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1314662136:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> :lol:  and he could not write that in full, like if KO is very busy. Everybody is 'busy' doing nothing.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    on 1314668471:
    <br />
    on 1314662136:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> :lol:  and he could not write that in full, like if KO is very busy. Everybody is 'busy' doing nothing.<br />
    <br /> <br />He probably couldn't write that in full because twitter has a limit of 140 characters for every message :)
  • HB = "his BAM"  :lol:
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    it should be rather - Happy re-Birthday  lolol/ lolol/ lolol/
    kenny.jpg lolol/
  • on 1314840265:
    <br />kenny.jpg lolol/ <br />
    <br /> <br />When was this pic taken?<br />they could be twins!!!!!
    on 1314843257:
    <br />
    on 1314840265:
    <br />kenny.jpg lolol/ <br />
    <br /> <br />When was this pic taken?<br />they could be twins!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br /> afraid/ OMG Kenny is Michael in disguise! Or Michael is Kenny in disguise!  suspicious//<br /><br /> :lol: