Kenny Ortega's blog

Comments

• Kenny is in London right now... he has just been on the news.
  • He did it for Prince too..... I don´t know.... For years I wrote in my msn or facebook "Happy Birthday Michael" and he is not any of my contacts.... it´s just a way to show you care....
  • How can a child whose daddy just "passed" have "a magical year"???

Unless.... his daddy gonna return... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • My question is: Blanket won't read this. So, who is going to read it to Blanket ? I don't know if it is something a young child can appreciate, to have a nice year, to whom was this tweet ?

exactly, the man should have sent a card and a gift or delivered it himself

what is this tweet stuff all about - not appropriate

he is just feeding publicity - he probably just wanted to see if someone would blog about it
  • Kenny is in London right now... he has just been on the news.

what did he say?
    x
  • ...a magical year (without his magical daddy <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ) little cruel to say that to a little boy who (supposed to have) lost the most important thing in his life: his daddy!
  • do you think KO is in it?
  • Yep, definately. I really need to sleep now (hard to stop from this forum), have to work tomorrow and is close to midnight here. Be back tomorrow.
  • Yep, definately. I really need to sleep now (hard to stop from this forum), have to work tomorrow and is close to midnight here. Be back tomorrow.
    night night
  • How can a child whose daddy just "passed" have "a magical year"???

Unless.... his daddy gonna return... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i thought the SAME DAMN THING. how can he have a magical year when his daddy just passed.
  • I dont see the odd thing, but yes he likes to write very odds thing in tweeter
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Now what I think is odd is that the AllJack5ons didn't tweet since feb16th ..
  • ok guys! thanks!

i thought i´m was turning crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It would be a normal birthday wish if Michael was still there. But having lost his daddy (not!), he's not supposed to be wished a magical year without his daddy. It sounds like his daddy is returning this year to me too.
  • It would be a normal birthday wish if Michael was still there. But having lost his daddy (not!), he's not supposed to be wished a magical year without his daddy. It sounds like his daddy is returning this year to me too.
    lets hope - this has been going on too long
  • Maybe this is going to be the year of magic, you never know <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> But it seems like a normal birthday wish to Blanket.
  • hello guys this has probably already been said but what do you think they TOY and L.O.V.E ?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thinking of you TOY hope that helps
  • I've heard people say that L.O.V.E. stands for Love Overcomes Virtually Everything, I haven't been able to think of what else it could be and I really like this way of seeing things <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • L.O.V.E - living one vibrational energy. Have you ever seen the movie Powder? If not, you should. It is amazing.
  • There is no answer on what L.O.V.E stands for..

But TOY = Thinking of You.
  • Maybe:

Listen, don't just hear
    Observe, don't just see
    Verify, use your mind
    Evolve the human experience higher.
  • ooh ohh i know...

so he can be my personal love toy lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

just kidding but not really <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ASCENSIONASCENSION Posts: 43
    L.O.V.E. = LAWS OF VIBRATIONAL ENERGY

the power of love
    to give and to receive LOVE
  • his last tweet was 2.43pm but michael died 2.26 kenny would have know by then right?