Taj Jacksons Twitter

Comments

• Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Well said Sarahli. People are full of ignorance and hypocrisy and don't even care to notice it, let alone change. We can hope one day they will :).
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1321579187:
    <br />Has something happened lately? are fans trashing katherine again?<br /><br />Some MJ fans behave in the way that other people believe that "we all" are a bunch of crazy revengeful out of crontrol beings. <br /><br />When Murray was convicted it was shown on tv all the fans outside [size=12pt]court screaming "murdeeeeeer"[/size] and it was also shown a woman from "MJ justice" ,or something like that, talking in a very inmature way about how justice has been served.<br /><br />I don´t know if Taj is refering to all fans including hoaxers but imo hoaxers, as far as I have seen, are the less "dangerous" to deal with or the ones to worry less about. <br /><br />The MJ community is still divided.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />A Roman circus, like the one seen in the movies that was what reminded me
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    @tajjackson3 Taj Jackson<br />21 days (7+7+7). Glad to be back on twitter.<br />
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]https://twitter.com/#!/tajjackson3/media/slideshow?url=http://twitpic.com/82qcad have u ever seen this picture? i don't know how 2 post it,but,4 now,i use the link....  maybe,this photo has been already posted,but i :affraid: when i've seen "doo doo"..... is there a way 2 understand how 2 find this account? it doesn't seem twitter....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    on 1342182574:
    <br />[size=12pt]https://twitter.com/#!/tajjackson3/media/slideshow?url=http://twitpic.com/82qcad have u ever seen this picture? i don't know how 2 post it,but,4 now,i use the link....  maybe,this photo has been already posted,but i :affraid: when i've seen "doo doo"..... is there a way 2 understand how 2 find this account? it doesn't seem twitter....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Nothing really stange if you take a look at the date. It's from 2008. I'm sure MJ was chatting with people at this time :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Here is Taj's picture from Jan 3 Twitter:<br /><br />82qcad<br /><br />My questions in all this is.....it's a text from 2008, correct?  <br /><br />-why have such old texts? I have lost all my old ones.....either changed phones, or they just get deleted etc....<br />he says, "I was going through my old text messages...."  he obviously took a screen shot of it....when?<br /><br />- Face Time came out in 2010..... was this text transcribed into the newer look for iPhone?  Was is saved and the look changed?<br />Is it faked?  Is it not really from 2008? <br /><br />-what's "VIVO" I just know "In vivo" which is Latin for roughly, "living in" or "living within" <br /><br /> :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />OK.....coffee now......<br />Blessings
  • @Wishingstar..... VIVO in spanish means ALIVE but I don't know what does it means on that context.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is true could be seen in that context is " vivo ", if it is that someone is alive, or something else
    on 1342184015:
    <br />Here is Taj's picture from Jan 3 Twitter:<br /><br />82qcad<br /><br />My questions in all this is.....it's a text from 2008, correct?  <br /><br />-why have such old texts? I have lost all my old ones.....either changed phones, or they just get deleted etc....<br />he says, "I was going through my old text messages...."  he obviously took a screen shot of it....when?<br /><br />- Face Time came out in 2010..... was this text transcribed into the newer look for iPhone?  Was is saved and the look changed?<br />Is it faked?  Is it not really from 2008? <br /><br />-what's "VIVO" I just know "In vivo" which is Latin for roughly, "living in" or "living within" <br /><br /> :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />OK.....coffee now......<br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]exactly,dear star! maybe tay wants 2 keep this message in order 2 remember his dead uncle? when i've seen this picture,i've noticed that it's from 2008 (when mj was surely alive and so we can say that we're seeing something belonging 2 his account... am i right?) and so,now,i would like 2 know if it is possible 2 go back 2 the name of this accout,4 undertanding if it is still active. that's the reason y i've focused my attention on it!<br />p.s.:"vivo" = italian "alive",masculine gender,referred only 2 a man....<br />we could read "vivo 100%"[/size]  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br />
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1342184015:
    <br />Here is Taj's picture from Jan 3 Twitter:<br /><br />82qcad<br /><br />My questions in all this is.....it's a text from 2008, correct?  <br /><br />-why have such old texts? I have lost all my old ones.....either changed phones, or they just get deleted etc....<br />he says, "I was going through my old text messages...."  he obviously took a screen shot of it....when?<br /><br />- Face Time came out in 2010..... was this text transcribed into the newer look for iPhone?  Was is saved and the look changed?<br />Is it faked?  Is it not really from 2008? <br /><br />-what's "VIVO" I just know "In vivo" which is Latin for roughly, "living in" or "living within" <br /><br /> :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />OK.....coffee now......<br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />hmmmmm.... Clue again about december 25th ? I have long thought that Bam could be on December 25th, because of all the clues that we've seen that were about Christmas. The last word we see on the screenshot is December 25th 2008, which is exactly 4 years from then.... I remember that Deepak Chopra tweeted a picture in 2009, of a hand with the star of David on it, and there were numbers at the bottom. When we put the picture he tweeted upside down, the numbers became 25 / 12. I don't know but this december 25th date just pop up again...
    vivo is an interesting word for sure...thanks guys! And thank you Luna for posting the link to this....really wild.<br />I know the first iPhone came out in July, 2007.  So the interface is OK, I guess.  But, still odd that he has a text from such a long time ago.  I wouldn't think he would have saved it be way of screen shot.  Even if he did, these questions of FaceTime and VIVO......odd, really odd.<br /><br />Have a great day guys!<br />Blessings! <br /><br />PS> any chance we can decipher that ending text that is only half there? " I L___O !  !!" or  "M____O!  !!" maybe ????? don't know....<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hm...the upper left of the iPhone screen shows the mobile phone service provider, right?<br /><br />Looking for mobile phone service providers named or connected to "VIVO" I found this:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivo_%28telecommunications%29<br /><br />Brazilian?  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br />[size=12pt]is anybody able 2 read what is written here? Twitter we can c paris who is showing us a piece of paper... could it be possible 2 find any important clue/information in it? [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    This is what I figured it was, MaryK.....thank you for finding it.  On my iphone, it's the provider name area......I just missed the info on the search.  I am not 100% convinced  that in 2008 Vivo and iPhone were doing business yet. Articles and essays such as this one, lead me to believe Apple entered the Brazilian market later than 2008.  I also see Vivo in the UK...but, again. I think later than 2008.  Here's the essay/article about Brazil:<br /><br />apple iphone<br /><br />Brazil is where Michael filmed the street version video for They Don't Really Care About Us<br />  The drum core, Olodum drummers:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olodum<br /><br /><br />Vivo is still a very interesting word, lol.......<br />Thanks again MaryK......appreciate it!<br /><br />LOVE
    @ LUNA....<br /><br />feows.jpg
    <br />[size=12pt]thank u,star.... unfortunately,it was nothing important  :icon_cry:[/size]<br /><br />[size=16pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1342200608:
    <br />@ LUNA....<br /><br />feows.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, there are 21 (7,7,7) hearts around her name -- the perfect number.
    on 1342225513:
    <br />
    on 1342200608:
    <br />@ LUNA....<br /><br />feows.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, there are 21 (7,7,7) hearts around her name -- the perfect number
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]mhhh... 21? 21/3=7. ok,sorry,i'm crazy. this 7 in the picture surely is a coincidence....[/size]  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    [size=12pt]wow! another old message from doodoo! i don't know if it is important,but i'll share it with u. doodoo answered on deceber 25 again.... and read what taj writes:he misses mj and so he was going through the old messages (has he read what r we saying here about his pictures?):i don't remember this picture was in taj's account,when i found the 1st doodoo's message,3 (or 4?) days ago.... i used the slideshow and i can't remember this picture was here!  :icon_rolleyes:<br />obviously,i'm not able 2 post the photo here... :bowdown: [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt][size=12pt]unable[/size] *LUNA*[/size]  :computer-losy-smiley:<br />
  • What I find interesting is that "people" have said that Michael was isolated from his family and didn't see them much. It sure doesn't seem to be the case if you take those messages at face value. It think it shows that Michael's relationship with his family was not broken, as some would suggest. But that's JMO.<br /><br />So, what trip was MJ referring to? It sounds like he was doing business for MJ?  Also, it seems to me that there was something else about MJ and December 25th. If I remember I'll come back with it.<br /><br />Blessings
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1342641208:
    <br />What I find interesting is that "people" have said that Michael was isolated from his family and didn't see them much. It sure doesn't seem to be the case if you take those messages at face value. It think it shows that Michael's relationship with his family was not broken, as some would suggest. But that's JMO.<br /><br />So, what trip was MJ referring to? It sounds like he was doing business for MJ?  Also, it seems to me that there was something else about MJ and December 25th. If I remember I'll come back with it.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />I only remember reading that he was recording in Las Vegas around November... then was planning his move into the house in Los Angeles in December.<br /><br />And remember this news item just before 25th?<br /><br />Michael Jackson is suffering from a fatal illness, FemaleFirst reports.<br />The 50-year-old singer has A1AD (Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency), which involves the person afflicted lacking the protein needed to protect the lungs.<br />According to respected journalist, Ian Halperin, the star is now nearly blind, with his left eye having lost 95% of its function.<br />"He needs a lung transplant, but may be too weak to go through with it. He also has emphysema and chronic gastrointestinal bleeding, which his doctors have had a lot of trouble stopping," reveals Halperin. <br /><br /><br />Last update: 6:32 p.m. EST Dec. 22, 2008<br />LOS ANGELES, Dec 22, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's official and sole spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's alleged medical condition, has issued the following statement: <br />"Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized 'biography.' <br />The writer's wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson's health are a total fabrication. <br />Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances." <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Here's the pic.<br /><br />14800689-1024x767.jpg<br /><br />And apparently a day or two before Dec. 25 there had been a "MJ died" hoax from a radio station.<br />December 25, 2008 - merry christmas!!!!!!!<br />So considering those 2 things it seems likely they were encouraged by 'someone' to say those things, even though/if they were unaware of a real hoax coming.<br /><br />Luna, thanks for posting the Dec. 25, 2008 message from Doo Doo!
  • @MJonmind - I think that is what I was thinking of with the date. The hoax put out by that radio station.<br /><br />Blessings
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3<;br />“@sherie85: @tajjackson3 its good just chilling at home and watching The Shawshank Redemption.” One of my fav movies of all time.<br /><br /><br />Didn´t we also talk about that movie here on the forum a while ago?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1348867415:
    <br />Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3<;br />“@sherie85: @tajjackson3 its good just chilling at home and watching The Shawshank Redemption.” One of my fav movies of all time.<br /><br /><br />Didn´t we also talk about that movie here on the forum a while ago?<br />
    <br />The YT channel TMP did a series of videos about this movie...<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> TMP - Michael and the Movies: The Shawshank Redemption pt. 2 - />pt.3 - />pt.4 - />pt. 5 - />pt. 6 - />pt. 7 -