Taj Jacksons Twitter

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this with us. Out of millions of movies that TaJ could be watching, he chooses this one? One that has been out for a few years....hmmmm. And it comes back to who is really behind the TMP - Michael and the Movies Youtube account? Those videos are excellent, by the way.<br /><br />So - are we about to see "redemption"? I sure hope so!<br /><br />By the way, Jaafar posted on Twitter about an hour ago "Think outside the box". <br /><br />Blessings
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So are we missing something with all the hype lately about TMP creator?<br />I've also really enjoyed the series, and felt there were rabbit holes that could go even deeper.<br /><br /> "Think outside the box". <br />Perhaps we think in too conventional ways, along popular paths, let others do the thinking for us, are afraid to think certain ways.
  • Voiceforthe silent quote:<br /><br />
    So - are we about to see "redemption"? I sure hope so!
    <br /><br />That's the key of that tweet apart from the movie:<br />                                          <br />                                        <br />REDEMPTION = REDEEM = TO RECOVER OWNERSHIP OF PAYING A SPECIFIED SUM AND/OR TO RESTORE THE HONOR, WORTH OR REPUTATION.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    @tajjackson3 1h<br />“@YashiBrown: My Grandmother and the Trial http://fb.me/HZyGr63J ” Well said cuz.<br /><br />Thought this is interesting. Not about the money, it's about going after the truth.  oh and the media of course :icon_geek:<br /><br />My Grandmother and the Trial<br />by Yashi Brown (Notes) on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 10:49am<br /><br />I normally keep my mouth shut. I usually choose not to speak my mind and give any energy to negativity, opinions, news reports, blog comments, and even over the years I've become less and less interested in watching television for many of these reasons. Let's just say as a close family member MOST of what you see or read or hear from others is FALSE information. I repeat FALSE information. Some is not malicious and just poor reporting on incorrect details and some is.<br /><br />With that said I just want to publicly say my heart goes out to my grandmother right now and the kids and pray she stays strong which I know she will. Lots of slanted accusations flying around reliable news outlets about her DEMANDING 40 billion which is lie and a tactic used to make the family look terribly greedy and desperate, leading to a lack of sensitivity that will overshadow the case. The jury decides the numbers.<br /><br />In the eyes of many out there these aren't human beings, this isn't a son, this isn't a mother, and these aren't children. But I assure you they're no different than the rest of us and if it was your kid you would do EVERYTHING possible to go after the truth and apparently this new evidence brought to her attention could not be ignored. Something is obviously array to put it lightly with these documents and testimonies otherwise the judge would have fully dismissed the trial. This a mother who has a responsibility to her son since he also left her a great portion of his legacy.<br /><br />In this family we have never backed down, took what was given, or allowed ourselves to be bullied. We do our due diligence methodically, sticking to the facts and not getting wrapped up in the bullsh**t. Those of you who are supporters, thank you so much and please try to set the same example by sticking to the facts and remembering we're all human and deserve to be given the same rights as anyone else.<br /><br />~ Yashi Brown
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    @tajjackson3 53m<br />What people will $ay and do for money and to $tay relevant is $ickening. De$perate times call for De$perate mea$ures. #Money<br /><br /> ‏@tajjackson3 47m<br />I will not sit back and let someone flat out lie about my uncle. PERIOD.<br /><br /> ‏@tajjackson3 35m<br />I am writing these words knowing that the minute I press send, my life will never be the same afterwards…<br /><br />@tajjackson3 32m<br />I was sexually abuse. By an uncle on my mom's side of the family when I was a kid.<br /><br />@tajjackson3 27m<br />My uncle was a support system for me and my mom. He wrote a letter to her that many have seen already, u just didn't know what it was about<br /><br />@tajjackson3 19m<br />That is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor.<br /><br />@tajjackson3 12m<br />My hands are still trembling.<br /><br /> ‏@tajjackson3 10m<br />Don't forget I was living at Neverland when Wade testified during my uncle's case. I sat there and ate dinner with him and his family.<br /><br />@tajjackson3 7m<br />I will not let them smear my Uncle's legacy. #Followthetrail<br /><br /> ‏@tajjackson3 4m<br />I don't want to go on TV. I don't want publicity, I just want the truth.<br /><br />@tajjackson3 3m<br />“@andjustice4some: This is the note @TajJackson is referring to. via @Wiserlemming http://twitpic.com/cr0d2u ” Yes, that's it<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    weets<br /> Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 1m<br />I always told my uncle Michael that I would take a bullet for him. I mean it today just as much as I meant it back then.<br />Expand<br />weets<br />
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]I admire the strength and loyalty that Taj displayed today.  He was speaking from his own experience and his heart and God Bless him for it.  You could tell from what he wrote that he was very emotional about it and that it even may cause some real difficulties in his life for bringing all of this to light.  I just hope that people don't cause him more pain by using this info in the wrong way.  Some on Twitter are screaming it from the rooftops like they got a new toy in the battle for justice.  I'm all for justice but I realize too that there is a human being behind those tweets who struggled with the decision to speak publicly on a very sensitive issue in defense of his Uncle.  He deserves to be supported and this all should be treated with respect...not flying around the internet so crazily that it ends up the next tabloid headline.  He clearly said he doesn't want publicity. [/size]
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1368731113:
    <br />[size=12pt]I admire the strength and loyalty that Taj displayed today.  He was speaking from his own experience and his heart and God Bless him for it.  You could tell from what he wrote that he was very emotional about it and that it even may cause some real difficulties in his life for bringing all of this to light.  I just hope that people don't cause him more pain by using this info in the wrong way.  Some on Twitter are screaming it from the rooftops like they got a new toy in the battle for justice.  I'm all for justice but I realize too that there is a human being behind those tweets who struggled with the decision to speak publicly on a very sensitive issue in defense of his Uncle.  He deserves to be supported and this all should be treated with respect...not flying around the internet so crazily that it ends up the next tabloid headline.  He clearly said he doesn't want publicity. [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I wholeheartedly agree!
  • on 1368732220:
    <br />
    on 1368731113:
    <br />[size=12pt]I admire the strength and loyalty that Taj displayed today.  He was speaking from his own experience and his heart and God Bless him for it.  You could tell from what he wrote that he was very emotional about it and that it even may cause some real difficulties in his life for bringing all of this to light.  I just hope that people don't cause him more pain by using this info in the wrong way.  Some on Twitter are screaming it from the rooftops like they got a new toy in the battle for justice.  I'm all for justice but I realize too that there is a human being behind those tweets who struggled with the decision to speak publicly on a very sensitive issue in defense of his Uncle.  He deserves to be supported and this all should be treated with respect...not flying around the internet so crazily that it ends up the next tabloid headline.  He clearly said he doesn't want publicity. [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I wholeheartedly agree!<br />
    <br /><br />I SECOND THAT TOO!! GOD BLESS YOU TAJ!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1368742572:
    <br />
    on 1368732220:
    <br />
    on 1368731113:
    <br /><br />I wholeheartedly agree!<br />
    <br /><br />I SECOND THAT TOO!! GOD BLESS YOU TAJ!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm totally with you !!!
  • uote from: sweetsunsetwithMJ on May 16, 2013, 11:16:12 PM<br /><br />    Quote from: hopi on May 16, 2013, 08:23:40 PM<br /><br />        Quote from: Love4Michael on May 16, 2013, 08:05:13 PM<br /><br />            I admire the strength and loyalty that Taj displayed today.  He was speaking from his own experience and his heart and God Bless him for it.  You could tell from what he wrote that he was very emotional about it and that it even may cause some real difficulties in his life for bringing all of this to light.  I just hope that people don't cause him more pain by using this info in the wrong way.  Some on Twitter are screaming it from the rooftops like they got a new toy in the battle for justice.  I'm all for justice but I realize too that there is a human being behind those tweets who struggled with the decision to speak publicly on a very sensitive issue in defense of his Uncle.  He deserves to be supported and this all should be treated with respect...not flying around the internet so crazily that it ends up the next tabloid headline.  He clearly said he doesn't want publicity.<br /><br /><br />        I wholeheartedly agree!<br /><br /><br />    I SECOND THAT TOO!! GOD BLESS YOU TAJ!<br /><br /><br /><br />I'm totally with you !!!<br />
    <br /><br />Very wise and true words Love4Michael.  I also hope he gets all the support he needs, his love for Michael is very strong and with these tweets he IS taking a bullet for Michael (Not literally of course).  <br /><br />OOps, sorry the lines did not show up on my post, I did something wrong, but can't fix it now, I'm afraid I may mess it up more.
  • ILoveFront2ILoveFront2 Posts: 23
    on 1342191609:
    <br />@Wishingstar..... VIVO in spanish means ALIVE but I don't know what does it means on that context.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Face Time was released in 2010. How can it be in a picture of messages from 2008? :Pulling_hair:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    God's healing and blessings on Taj for his love and support for his uncle MJ. Love you Taj!<br />When MJ went on about saying, 'What's wrong with sharing your bed? It's the most loving thing to do; the whole world should do it', he totally knew what he was doing, by focusing on that because there's rampant sexual abuse of children, but not the beautiful love of parents/adults reading to their kids at night, doing fun things together. He really was taking the Bull (devil) by the horns, and that bull sure got angry, but MJ will win.<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. <br />The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."<br />Nelson Mandela <br /><br />Taj.....nothing but respect. The world is better place because of you.......LOVE. <br /><br /><br />
  • on 1368757414:
    <br />
    on 1342191609:
    <br />@Wishingstar..... VIVO in spanish means ALIVE but I don't know what does it means on that context.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Face Time was released in 2010. How can it be in a picture of messages from 2008? :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />You should post a link so we can recall about it please.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1368757414:
    <br />
    on 1342191609:
    <br /><br /><br />Face Time was released in 2010. How can it be in a picture of messages from 2008? :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />Might be possible if you transfer old text messages to a newer iPhone that has the Facetime option.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Well that explains the hand written note MJ wrote to Dee Dee. <br /><br /><br />2qjhl5x.jpg<br /><br /><br />God Bless you Taj.  I know it wasn't easy to share your pain.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1342184015:
    <br />Here is Taj's picture from Jan 3 Twitter:<br /><br />82qcad<br /><br />My questions in all this is.....it's a text from 2008, correct?  <br /><br />-why have such old texts? I have lost all my old ones.....either changed phones, or they just get deleted etc....<br />he says, "I was going through my old text messages...."  he obviously took a screen shot of it....when?<br /><br />- Face Time came out in 2010..... was this text transcribed into the newer look for iPhone?  Was is saved and the look changed?<br />Is it faked?  Is it not really from 2008? <br /><br />-what's "VIVO" I just know "In vivo" which is Latin for roughly, "living in" or "living within" <br /><br /> :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />OK.....coffee now......<br />Blessings<br />
  • on 1368856529:
    <br />
    on 1342184015:
    <br />Here is Taj's picture from Jan 3 Twitter:<br /><br />82qcad<br /><br />My questions in all this is.....it's a text from 2008, correct?  <br /><br />-why have such old texts? I have lost all my old ones.....either changed phones, or they just get deleted etc....<br />he says, "I was going through my old text messages...."  he obviously took a screen shot of it....when?<br /><br />- Face Time came out in 2010..... was this text transcribed into the newer look for iPhone?  Was is saved and the look changed?<br />Is it faked?  Is it not really from 2008? <br /><br />-what's "VIVO" I just know "In vivo" which is Latin for roughly, "living in" or "living within" <br /><br /> :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />OK.....coffee now......<br />Blessings<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Vivo[/size] (IPA: [ˈvivu], [size=12pt]Portuguese for "alive"[/size]), in Spanish means the same  <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivo_(telecommunications)<br /><br />FaceTime was announced by then-Apple CEO Steve Jobs at his keynote speech on June 7, 2010 at the 2010 Worldwide Developers Conference in conjunction with the iPhone 4. Support for the fourth-generation iPod Touch, the first iPod Touch to be equipped with cameras, was announced in conjunction with this device's [size=12pt]release on September 8, 2010.[/size]<br /><br />So that means that if Face Time came out in September 8, 2010 that pic must be photoshopped, somehow Taj is highlighting "VIVO = ALIVE" + 5 Alive Doo Doo commercial  and maybe hinting that the hoax began in late 2008  :confused: .
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    No mystery here.<br /><br />Vivo is a mobile service provider and yes, you can transfer old text messages from one phone to another. <br /><br />However he must have also kept Michael´s phone number in his address/contact list.
  • on 1368921302:
    <br />No mystery here.<br /><br />Vivo is a mobile service provider and yes, you can transfer old text messages from one phone to another. <br /><br />However he must have also kept Michael´s phone number in his address/contact list.<br />
    <br /><br />Right, but this doesn't void the fact that this means a possible shoutout to Doo Doo/Alive and maybe year 2008 when Michael moved to Carolwood, I know you won't be able to see it like a possible clue Ms Stubburn smiley4623.gif :icon_lol:
  • I thought Michael moved to Carolwood by the end of 2008 ? Do we know exactly when ?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />whatyourheartsays - Not sure of the exact date that Michael moved into Carolwood but it was reported by TMZ on December 22, 2008.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/22/michael-jacksons-sleeping-in-a-new-crib/<br />
  • on 1369243326:
    <br /> whatyourheartsays - Not sure of the exact date that Michael moved into Carolwood but it was reported by TMZ on December 22, 2008.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/22/michael-jacksons-sleeping-in-a-new-crib/<br />
    <br /><br />However I heard in Oct 2008.
  • it just makes me think "again" that Michael never actually lived at carolwood and that he always was in Vegas. Even his kids, back in 2009/2010 said they remembered good time with their dad, eating skittles, watching Vegas town from the house's roof. And we have Taj visiting him in Vegas at the moment where he should have been in Carolwood "maybe"<br /><br />I know i have no proof, but my feeling is that this house in carolwood was not one where Michael would like to be. I can't imagine him to choose this house.