5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    What is up with the White Rabbit (Believe_2001) on Twitter? Has this account been around for awhile? Or is this just someone trying to gain the popularity of the DoDo fans? Just curious. Whoever it is calls MJ, "Mike".

http://twitter.com/#!/Believe_2011

Jan 28th 2011 they signed up to twitter so new.
    Will have a dig around...

xo
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    What is up with the White Rabbit (Believe_2001) on Twitter? Has this account been around for awhile? Or is this just someone trying to gain the popularity of the DoDo fans? Just curious. Whoever it is calls MJ, "Mike".

http://twitter.com/#!/Believe_2011

Jan 28th 2011 they signed up to twitter so new.
    Will have a dig around...

xo

How do you find out the sign-up date? I am a newbie at Twitter, so I don't really know the ins and outs. Thanks in advance!
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Hi, Everyone. This is my first time posting, but I've been keeping track of this thread for a while now. I just wanted to share previous info that the Dodo has posted about Macca because some have said that they believe Macca is MJ. According to one of Dodo’s posts in late January, Macca is a monkey:

5 Alive Dodo post: "It does look chilly there but beautiful. My monkey friend Macca (he's a Macaque) agrees it would be far too chilly for him as well, even though he prefers a more warming drink than my favourite fruity tipple. So for now we bask on the multicoloured sands of my homeland."
    January 26 at 4:18am

Here’s a link to Dodo’s post above (it’s about halfway down the FB page): http://www.facebook.com/5AliveDodo/posts/193870223972623

Here’s a link to info about Macaque monkeys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaque

Dodo also has a profile picture with Macca in it: http://www.facebook.com/5AliveDodo#!/photo.php?fbid=469742022922&set=a.425008222922.226085.367014012922&theater
    I can see it on my iPhone not sure how you see it on a laptop/pc though
    If they have a location too like 'LA' or an actual place I can look at a location on google earth/maps,It won't zoom to a house/street but the general area.

I can tell you some other ones if you want to know
    er
    @MJJackson1958 sign up was June 8th 09 @ 18.31pm
    @MichaelJackson verified was July 7th 09 @ 18.26pm
    @TheRealMJackson was April 13th 09 @ 18.23pm
    @TheMikeOfficial was Jan 23rd 10 and that twitters location is Iraq[/quote]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If they have a location too like 'LA' or an actual place I can look at a location on google earth/maps,It won't zoom to a house/street but the general area.

er
    MJJackson1958 sign up was June 8th 09 @ 18.31pm
    MichaelJackson verified was July 7th 09 @ 18.26pm
    Therealmichaeljackson was April 13th 09 @ 18.23pm
    TheMikeOfficial was Jan 23rd 10 and that twitters location is Iraq

Where can you see when the accounts were set up?
    MJ verified on 7/7? lol...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Just shows up on the profile at the bottom under everything else
    Yours was set up on July 15th 2009 =P

And yep MJ verified which took over the old verified one for some unknown reason was set up 7/7
    @Micheal_Jackson was set up on April 15th 2009 @18.04pm
    And that is how it's spelt,not me making a mistake lol.
    Follows 1person(which is really bizzare when you see who it is...) 2tweets in april and that's it.

IMO though MJJackson1958 is the strangest one.
    Tweets have appeared and dissapeared over time, and it's jumped from 0 tweets to 22 to 11 all posted in June 09.

er
    @MJJackson1958 sign up was June 8th 09 @ 18.31pm
    @MichaelJackson verified was July 7th 09 @ 18.26pm
    @TheRealMJackson was April 13th 09 @ 18.23pm
    @TheMikeOfficial was Jan 23rd 10 and that twitters location is Iraq

Thank you for the info!
    Just shows up on the profile at the bottom under everything else
    Yours was set up on July 15th 2009 =P

And yep MJ verified which took over the old verified one for some unknown reason was set up 7/7

Micheal_Jackson was set up on April 15th 2009 @18.04pm
    And that is how it's spelt,not me making a mistake lol.
    Follows 1person(which is really bizzare when you see who it is...) 2tweets in april and that's it.

I can't see that... can you make a screenshot?

I doubt Micheal_Jackson is his account. Besides the fact that I think he can spell his own name, I don't think he would use a picture that reminds him of his hell on earth, well one of them...

But the dude he follows is hilarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Screen shot of which one?

Well, whoever it is has a bunch of followers hanging on since April 09 for another tweet lol... They all do
    Not important, just to show where I can find that date, because I can't seem to find it.

Et Voila

184282_10150152174796756_511036755_8200048_1940892_n.jpg

Ps. Micheal_Jackson was set up on 15.4.2009=21 7+7+7
    Now,I'm not big on numbers and I can't say whether it's Michael or a random noone but that's a true story ^ haha
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Therealmichaeljackson was April 13th 09 @ 18.23pm

that twitter page doesn't exist? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I was just on it but wrote it down wrong on here sorry

twitter:@TheRealMJackson

Back to the Dodo though......
    @5alivedodo: Getting excited by 55555. I wonder when we'll reach that magic number?”
    The FB is on 54,266 ATM
    I'd laugh if that was the countdown to something important
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    White Rabbit followed me so I followed him....who is he????? He is ALL about Michael...

WhiteRabbit
    It's the Time to BELIEVE! Because This is THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! L.O.V.E Unites people, BElieVE!!!Only MJ Believers!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    White Rabbit followed me so I followed him....who is he????? He is ALL about Michael...

WhiteRabbit
    It's the Time to BELIEVE! Because This is THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! L.O.V.E Unites people, BElieVE!!!Only MJ Believers!

I've been following him/her for a couple of weeks. S/he is an ordinary believer, making videos etc. No big deal. Trying to take some attraction though.
    Hi, Everyone. This is my first time posting, but I've been keeping track of this thread for a while now. I just wanted to share previous info that the Dodo has posted about Macca because some have said that they believe Macca is MJ. According to one of Dodo’s posts in late January, Macca is a monkey:

5 Alive Dodo post: "It does look chilly there but beautiful. My monkey friend Macca (he's a Macaque) agrees it would be far too chilly for him as well, even though he prefers a more warming drink than my favourite fruity tipple. So for now we bask on the multicoloured sands of my homeland."
    January 26 at 4:18am

Hi, welcome to the forum. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If you go couple of pages back, you will find out why we think Macca can be Michael. To me, Dodo is Michael Bearden and Macca is Michael. We discussed the issue on the previous pages. Blessings.

WhiteRabbit

I've been following him/her for a couple of weeks. S/he is an ordinary believer, making videos etc. No big deal. Trying to take some attraction though.

I've reached the conclusion that it's someone who has changed their name in the past couple of days because they are following me and have been for about a week and a half going off where they are on my followers list and I definitely would have noticed a rabbit and the name following me
  • chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
    Not important, just to show where I can find that date, because I can't seem to find it.

I too can see it clearly from Android, it's in plain sight on everyone's profile page.

WhiteRabbit

I've reached the conclusion that it's someone who has changed their name in the past couple of days because they are following me and have been for about a week and a half going off where they are on my followers list and I definitely would have noticed a rabbit and the name following me

Possible Sind. But that's definitely a believer, not an insider. Some people think that s/he is. But I watched her videos and she's just investigating like us, nothing more.

Btw no new posts from our Dodo? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I asked him if his friend Macca was with him on his trip lol
    AAHAAA there is though...
    check it
    5 Alive Dodo
    Has hopped, skipped and jumped back home for a bit to enjoy the peace (and juice) of the beach.

and as for the white rabbit believer person,I agree...can't for the life of me figure out who it is they are also not English or American,you can just tell from how they word things.
    and as for the white rabbit believer person,I agree...can't for the life of me figure out who it is they are also not English or American,you can just tell from how they word things.

I noticed that also, about their seemingly "broken" English. Now, the question is, are they "trying" to sound that way or do they really have broken English? Man, this hoax has really made me skeptical of everything.

So, a non-American who calls Michael Jackson "Mike". Keep your eyes open..... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • AAHAAA there is though...
    check it
    5 Alive Dodo
    Has hopped, skipped and jumped back home for a bit to enjoy the peace (and juice) of the beach.

I wonder if this ties in with the delay of the trial as well as with Teddy R's tweet about promises not being followed through on but that it is still happening (it, I assume is BAM).
    Man, this hoax has really made me skeptical of everything.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That is so true.
    So, a non-American who calls Michael Jackson "Mike".

Some of the believer friends of mine and some other fans also call him Mike. I personally do not like calling him Mike. I mean we're not close friends with him, so why calling him like that.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    New status:

5 Alive Dodo
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Man, this hoax has really made me skeptical of everything.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That is so true.
    So, a non-American who calls Michael Jackson "Mike".

Some of the believer friends of mine and some other fans also call him Mike. I personally do not like calling him Mike. I mean we're not close friends with him, so why calling him like that.

It's because Michael is very popular, is a part of everybody, Michael is part of our culture, life, etc... So he looks close to us.