edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Just spotted this while reading down my feed

"5 Alive Dodo
Has heard an odd tune wafting across the oceans"
2hours ago

Clearly he isn't digging it either LOL.

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    LOL yeah I just friended the Do Do a few minutes ago. Funny.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Most of his status's are MJ related, that was just to blatent though haha.
  • The DoDo don't lie!!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    A few weeks ago, DoDo said he was moonwalking.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Maybe Dodo is just marketing stuff exploiting MJ's Death Hoax beLIEvers... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • haha I love the dodo!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Is that a Coca Cola initiative or a hoax believer?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    AND who is DoDo <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    :?:
    OMG! Your sig is awesome! I bet MJ really was doing that while watching that interview <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .
  • :?:
    OMG! Your sig is awesome! I bet MJ really was doing that while watching that interview <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .

HAHAHA/HEHEHE!
    THANK YOU!
  • Dodo is no "DoDo"! He knows that it isn't Mike.
    Just spotted this while reading down my feed

"5 Alive Dodo
    Has heard an odd tune wafting across the oceans"
    2hours ago

Clearly he isn't digging it either LOL.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    AND who is DoDo <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

5AliveDoDo is a drink under Coca Cola company. It's a product released under Coca Cola name.

Five Alive (currently stylised as 5 alive) is a line of fruit juice blends created by Minute Maid, a sub brand of The Coca-Cola Company. The name refers to the five fruit juices each variety contains. Five Alive's slogan is currently "Feel Alive!", and has the tag-line of "Come alive with 5 Alive" in the UK, and "Five Alive is a refreshing citrus beverage for families that contains the juice of five citrus fruits you can enjoy all day long" in the USA.

He's the dodo bird that is dancing on a beach, moonwalking and singing "I'm alive" in the commercial
    [youtube:3e80q9gz]
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    sweet dodo.... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> i love it!!! and,remember:mike = doodoo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    you can find these informations in its info tab:

"Dodo has been brought back from extinction when some 5 Alive was accidentally poured into his sandy grave.Born in Mauritius in 1611, and born again in 2010, the dancing Dodo is a rare example of his breed.Like most dodos, he can't fly, but boy can he dance"

what do you think about the underlined words?? after all,if we focus our attention on this hoax,we realize that mikael was "born again" during these last 2 years (2009-2010).....
    and waht about the "5"?? it makes me think about the jackson5... i think that dodo is concerned with the hoax.... don't you??

*LUNA*
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I love Dodo
  • and waht about the "5"?? it makes me think about the jackson5

Michael is the fifth Jackson son and he is alive...=5Alive
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thank you _Anna _, I already to remember who is DoDo <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Sorry guys and gals,didn't mean to ignore anyone

He did say he was going for a moonwalk in October,on Oct 28th he said he was burying his head in the sand,before that he was looking for a pretty young thing....it's hysterical.
    Everyone is on the payroll...even the Dodo.
    :?:
    OMG! Your sig is awesome! I bet MJ really was doing that while watching that interview <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Im going to agree with that.It's awesome Tumic =]
    Is that a Coca Cola initiative or a hoax believer?
    Do you mean as in the person behind the facebook page?
    The Dodo facebook page is official. It's not a believer page

It is,DD is clearly on the payroll
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

How do we know?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

How do we know?

Here seems to be the official youtube channel founded in 2006.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/dancingdodo<!-- m -->

The commercial for 5 alive was added on april 1st 2010, and in the description there's the facebook link for 5aliveDodo.

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/5AliveDodo<!-- m -->

The youtube channel dancingdodo was founded in 2006 and the 5 alive drink was released in 2010.
    My personal opinion from what I have observed/read.
    They have no reason to be posting status's about Michael Jackson.
    They don't use his music,the dodo does moonwalk but could be argued it's just hoping backwards...if I showed someone who wasn't clued up on MJ or this whole hoax they probably wouldn't see what we see.There is nothing REALLY in that commercial that says MJ yet the facebook page is full of MJ fans.
    The facebook is a redirect from the website on the official site.Whoever is running it/behind it is either a huge believer and is seeing how long he/she can get away with posting MJ related status' which I highly doubt since it is official and representing a franchise of Coca Cola or it is infact being done on purpose...because of CC and this whole production...as we know<<<most likely.

90% of the comments on that wall are MJ related.
    There is no one on there saying oh i love 5alive,i drink it all the time,I am going to drink this product because the dodo does the moonwalk/I am an avid CC fan and I <3 every product they make YEAH 5ALIVE...infact I don't even drink it.I don't like it haha.
    They aren't really promoting their product apart from in the title of the group.
    There isn't a status about the dodo drinking/liking/wanting 5alive...in any capacity.
    It has literally become another facebook page for believers.
    I see No other reason for it unless...dodo is on the payroll.

@Tarja thanks for those links
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Michael's nicknames were Applehead and Doo Doo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

A LOT of Dodo's fb status' relate to MJ, and in the photo albums, Dodo's 'favorite picks' have pictures of MJ with the Dodo bird.

Plus Dodo sings "I'm alive!!" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    He's just had to correct himself on this one hahahahahaha

5 Alive Dodo
    It's so chilly, things will get better if you just hold my hand
    33 minutes ago

5 Alive Dodo When I said Hold My Hand, I did of course mean Hold My Wing
    3 minutes ago

LOL.