5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I just found out that the link to the 5Alive facebook-site on the Coca Cola-website doesn't work anymore (page can not be found).
    I wonder why, but it doens't feel good to me .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- m -->http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/category/5-alive.html<!-- m -->

2ebaamu.jpg

But the page is still whole and functioning normally!

Yes but with me the link doesn't work anymore to the facebook-site.
    Maybe Coca Cola doesn't want to be connected to the site anymore???
    I don't understand it.

2ebaamu.jpg
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Wikipedia
    The "5 Alive Dodo" Facebook and Twitter pages have been linked to a Michael Jackson death hoax conspiracy theory.

I think it's possible that the non believers/haters/whatever have mass complained to CC and maybe that is why it's gone,unless it never worked in the first place?
    Strange...keep watchin I guess
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    So is this telling us that the FB 5Alive page is NOT associated with Coke and belongs to someone else?? Someone hoaxing us or maybe someone very "special"? I doubt if it's not associated with Coke it would be Michael, because he'd get into a legal situation with them for using their "icon" and all.
    mamma sa mamma sa...on the Today show now ...
    Wikipedia
    The "5 Alive Dodo" Facebook and Twitter pages have been linked to a Michael Jackson death hoax conspiracy theory.

I think it's possible that the non believers/haters/whatever have mass complained to CC and maybe that is why it's gone,unless it never worked in the first place?
    Strange...keep watchin I guess

I think you good be right and people complained about it to CC.

Last week the link still worked Sinderella ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    This FB page has to be related to Coke though, as their product is on it, the commercials are too. It don't show COKE, but it has their PRODUCT on it!!!
    This FB page has to be related to Coke though, as their product is on it, the commercials are too. It don't show COKE, but it has their PRODUCT on it!!!

Isn't this showing that DoDo ISN"T Michael?
    5 Alive Dodo
    A few more snaps of my visit to Gary, home of our hero.

DoDo states that he went to Gary and it is the home of our hero..NOT that he is the hero!!
  • Interesting twist in the story. I love this freakin adventure. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh and by the way, <!-- m -->http://www.dancingdodo.com<!-- m --> still redirects to the 5 Alive Dodo Facebook. I said this in a previous post in this thread (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=140&t=15569&start=300#p306254<!-- l -->)but I'll repeat it.
    ...the bottom of the Dodo page is not copyrighted by Coca Cola. Actually, there is no copyright at all but yet, it is linked on their official website. So perhaps, this account was created specificially for this adventure and Coca Cola cannot be sue because there is no copyright. I am not familiar with business or the law but I just found this tidbit interesting. If someone who is more familiar can confirm this, please do so. Thanks.

And perhaps, the lack of copyright can allow Coca Cola to disassociate with the facebook by messing up the link.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Very good point, we need our legal eagles on this! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Hey everyone, I was just wondering about this Dan guy that talks about the seafood etc...on the DoDo page??? Is there even one slim chance in Lobsterville that he is Michael acting goofy to throw people off and that the DoDo is in fact Mike Bearden? I really want to know more about Dan the man lol.
  • Post 7 hours ago:
    Is excited to see what comes together on March 7. Perhaps we'll reach 55555 by then too?

That is when the Behind The Mask video project opens.
  • Interesting twist in the story. I love this freakin adventure. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh and by the way, <!-- m -->http://www.dancingdodo.com<!-- m --> still redirects to the 5 Alive Dodo Facebook. I said this in a previous post in this thread (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=140&t=15569&start=300#p306254<!-- l -->)but I'll repeat it.
    ...the bottom of the Dodo page is not copyrighted by Coca Cola. Actually, there is no copyright at all but yet, it is linked on their official website. So perhaps, this account was created specificially for this adventure and Coca Cola cannot be sue because there is no copyright. I am not familiar with business or the law but I just found this tidbit interesting. If someone who is more familiar can confirm this, please do so. Thanks.

And perhaps, the lack of copyright can allow Coca Cola to disassociate with the facebook by messing up the link.

I have been wondering for a while if the Dodo is associated with COKE but NOT copyrighted by them- meaning someone else might have created it, and have allowed COKE use of it. That would explain why Dodo basically advertizes for CC, but is not OWNED by them. Hm.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    Hey everyone, I was just wondering about this Dan guy that talks about the seafood etc...on the DoDo page??? Is there even one slim chance in Lobsterville that he is Michael acting goofy to throw people off and that the DoDo is in fact Mike Bearden? I really want to know more about Dan the man lol.

i have been wondering about Dan MR pinchey <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he seems to put alot of effort in and pictures, i clicked on his name and he apparently is from the uk... a week ago he said to someone something like i have some exciting news for next monday but cant say until then ( that was monday just gone) then i read yesterday he gots his date wrong and its this coming monday, im wondering how he knows, people have said its due to the new behind the mask song/video.. anyway glad its not just me thinking hes fishy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    @5alivedodo Is excited to see what comes together on March 7. Perhaps we'll reach 55555 by then too

Things that stand out
    Come together did they mean what ....or did the mean who comes together?hmmm
    55555=25 which clearly =7
    March 7-behind the mask release

If anyone cares to explain this further then awesome
    If not I will continue to think the dodo is high on something other than 5alive.Lol.

And as for this....I see a White hand holding the dodo infront of the camera.
    You can see it at the very bottom just out of shot..someone is actually roadtripping around the US with a cardboard cut out of a dodo...which is really weird.I honestly don't think it's MB
    Mr dodo is starting to look a bit er.. Worn from being folded up don't you think?

• Michael Bearden just posted this picture on Twitter.
    Michael Bearden=Dodo??

2300 Jackson street..Serious MJ fans should try to visit here at least once..spread love..m~ <!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/h2wpg2j<!-- m -->

scaled.php?tn=0&server=614&filename=wpg2.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

what is that in the background over beardons left shoulder? looks like a coffin or a chest of some sort <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Michael Bearden=Dodo??

2300 Jackson street..Serious MJ fans should try to visit here at least once..spread love..m~ <!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/h2wpg2j<!-- m -->

what is that in the background over beardons left shoulder? looks like a coffin or a chest of some sort <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Okay - M. Beardon posted this on his Twitter account, correct? Doesn't it look like his head is photoshopped onto that picture?
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Michael Bearden just posted this picture on Twitter.
    Michael Bearden=Dodo??

Okay - M. Beardon posted this on his Twitter account, correct? Doesn't it look like his head is photoshopped onto that picture?

Looking better, is really a bit strange. The head was glued to the thorax!
    There's even a great opportunity to be photoshop.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @5alivedodo Is excited to see what comes together on March 7. Perhaps we'll reach 55555 by then too

Things that stand out
    Come together
    55555=25 which clearly =7
    March 7-behind the mask release

If anyone cares to explain this further then awesome
    If not I will continue to think the dodo is high on something other than 5alive.

March 7 is 3/7 in other words 7 7 7 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And 55555 can be 5 brothers who are all Alive or maybe just the way you wrote, it makes 25 = 7 It was just about another 7 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Michael Bearden=Dodo??

Even if it's a photoshop, it's still interesting why he would post a picture of him photoshopped just like Dodo's pictures which they posted at the same time and Jermaine made the tweet about the Jackson Street just when Dodo posted a picture of the Jackson street. I still believe that Dodo can be Michael Bearden or someone definitely related with Michael, and Macca is Michael.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Michael Bearden=Dodo??

I don't know if his head is photoshopped on or not, but if you look at the the MJ silhouette on the sign, it looks like he has a Santa hat on as well. (it looks red and white) Or it could be a reflection of the Santa hat of MB? What do you guys think?
    Michael Bearden=Dodo??

Even if it's a photoshop, it's still interesting why he would post a picture of him photoshopped just like Dodo's pictures which they posted at the same time and Jermaine made the tweet about the Jackson Street just when Dodo posted a picture of the Jackson street. I still believe that Dodo can be Michael Bearden or someone definitely related with Michael, and Macca is Michael.

Actually, I think it's even more interesting if it is photoshopped. I mean, I could understand if Michael actually visited there, posting the picture as a reminder, but if he used a picture of himself that's been photoshopped into the picture - that is highly suspicious and strange. It does appear highly probable that Michael Bearden and Jermaine are involved with this Dodo bird.

Anewfan - you are correct, it does look like that. If the head is photoshopped then it can't be the Santa hat (unless the original person also wore a red hat). But it does look odd. Thanks for pointing that out. I don't know what to make of it. Blessings.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    It's like I was saying on the DoDo page, the white hand holding the DoDo etc....is not really revealing anything. The real DoDo person could have just handed the thing to someone else to throw us all off track. Still could be Male or Female, Black or White.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    I just found out that the link to the 5Alive facebook-site on the Coca Cola-website doesn't work anymore (page can not be found).

It works again now. But when you click on the link on the Coca Cola-website to the 5alive-facebook-page, you see a message that, as far as I know, hasn't been there before - it disappears after 5 seconds and then you will be redirected to facebook. I managed to copy the message:

Thank you for visiting

Please select 5 Alive on Facebook to access your selected link.

Please note: Links to websites outside of the Coca-Cola Great Britain website are offered for your convenience as they may contain information that may be of interest or useful to you. Inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Coca-Cola Great Britain. Additionally, Coca-Cola Great Britain cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by linked sites.

Linked sites (including the websites of subsidiaries) are not under Coca-Cola Great Britain’s control and we are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or the contents of any such linked site, or any link contained in any linked site. Any information or transactions provided or made by you through any such third party website, will occur on such third party's website (not the Coca-Cola Great Britain website) and the personal information you provide will be collected by and controlled by the privacy policy of that third party. It is important that you familiarise yourself with the privacy policies and practices of any such third parties.

If you do not select the link above, you will be redirected to your link in 5 seconds.

It works again now. But when you click on the link on the Coca Cola-website to the 5alive-facebook-page, you see a message that, as far as I know, hasn't been there before - it disappears after 5 seconds and then you will be redirected to facebook. I managed to copy the message:

Thank you for visiting

Please select 5 Alive on Facebook to access your selected link.

Please note: Links to websites outside of the Coca-Cola Great Britain website are offered for your convenience as they may contain information that may be of interest or useful to you. Inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Coca-Cola Great Britain. Additionally, Coca-Cola Great Britain cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by linked sites.

Linked sites (including the websites of subsidiaries) are not under Coca-Cola Great Britain’s control and we are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or the contents of any such linked site, or any link contained in any linked site. Any information or transactions provided or made by you through any such third party website, will occur on such third party's website (not the Coca-Cola Great Britain website) and the personal information you provide will be collected by and controlled by the privacy policy of that third party. It is important that you familiarise yourself with the privacy policies and practices of any such third parties.

If you do not select the link above, you will be redirected to your link in 5 seconds.

Oh great, it worked this way before, so everything is back to normal again .... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    Michael Bearden=Dodo??

I don't know if his head is photoshopped on or not, but if you look at the the MJ silhouette on the sign, it looks like he has a Santa hat on as well. (it looks red and white) Or it could be a reflection of the Santa hat of MB? What do you guys think?

That looks like Bearden's Santa hat's reflection to me because I see it on the black marble side of the memorial. Just above the "Home town of" writing.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    What is up with the White Rabbit (Believe_2001) on Twitter? Has this account been around for awhile? Or is this just someone trying to gain the popularity of the DoDo fans? Just curious. Whoever it is calls MJ, "Mike".

http://twitter.com/#!/Believe_2011