Craig Harvey - Twitter

Craig Harvey La`s Chief Coroner tweeted this a few minutes ago...

chiefcoronerla
Jesse Ventura: Conspiracy Theory - the 9/11 Investigation - The last few minutes were shocking. And frightening to consider.
4 minutes ago from TwitBird iPhone

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/chiefcoronerla<!-- m -->

Very odd! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    here are all what he has said on twitter

# Jesse Ventura: Conspiracy Theory - the 9/11 Investigation - The last few minutes were shocking. And frightening to consider. 22 minutes ago from TwitBird iPhone

* Retweet

#

I'm beginning to believe what the Hell's Angel's used to say..."3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead".... 9:52 PM Oct 6th from web

* Retweet

#

Whew...a 4 to 6 week respite, and then the frenzy begins anew. Answers will come to those who wait. 11:51 AM Jun 27th from web

* Retweet

#

Wow, what a day. It was a real challenge to make things happen, be one step ahead and handle an information avalanche. 11:21 PM Jun 25th from web

* Retweet

#

Catching up. Was busy with FB....got to get caught up with T. 10:01 PM Jun 20th from web
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    OK so what exactly does his tweet mean? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • OK so what exactly does his tweet mean? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Is there a reason for rolling your eyes when asking this question?
    Do you realize that rolling eyes means annoyance, disbelief or irritation? The way the question has been worded followed by that emoticon just doesn`t make me want to offer my ideas on this subject.
  • yes i saw that tweet also!
    it's indeed odd! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lol
  • Can anyone explain what his tweet implies? I dont quite understand. Wow by the way it seems like everyone are tweeting nowadays, from Kenny to coroners to god knows who. I havent catched up with the hype yet.
  • Can anyone explain what his tweet implies? I dont quite understand. Wow by the way it seems like everyone are tweeting nowadays, from Kenny to coroners to god knows who. I havent catched up with the hype yet.

yeah Kenny came back too. I think we're close to something but what? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Craig Harvey La`s Chief Coroner tweeted this a few minutes ago...

chiefcoronerla
    Jesse Ventura: Conspiracy Theory - the 9/11 Investigation - The last few minutes were shocking. And frightening to consider.
    4 minutes ago from TwitBird iPhone

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/chiefcoronerla<!-- m -->

Very odd! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Wow That's really ODD! What 9/11 investigation is he talking about? 9/11=L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MAYBE YOU ARE NOW COMING CLOSER TO THE TRUTH <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MAYBE YOU ARE NOW COMING CLOSER TO THE TRUTH <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Yep that's what I hope <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hmm the tweet on the 25th and 27th of june really fit the hoax!!!! that is weird for him to tweet...VERY WEIRD
  • Chief of coroner would write this??? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Whew...a 4 to 6 week respite, and then the frenzy begins anew. Answers will come to those who wait.11:51 AM Jun 27th from web

Anyone remotely proffecional dealing with a murdercase would not write such things on a twitter account if it wasnt a hoax. There are ethics to follow and this guy breaks them all if Michael really was dead. THIS SCREAMS HOAX!!!
  • WATCH HERE

<!-- m -->http://www.911truth.org/<!-- m -->
  • Oh, I watch that show... Jesse Ventura "Conspiracy Theory".
    By the way I love it so much. Opens your eyes and gets you to thinking.

But that epsoide was asking if 9/11 was a conspiracy. Jesse went
    around asking people who was either there that day or knew more
    information. Jesse stated that it might have been caused by America,
    to get people to follow a idea or get people in agreement with them.
    Example: The war in Iraq. The whole show was quite uncomfortable an unsettling
    to watch.

Maybe that's what that tweet meant. Because that is quite scary to think that America would do that to their own to get backup for there ideas. Hope I help in some way. But I don't think it had anything to do with this hoax, in my opinion.
  • Oh, I watch that show... Jesse Ventura "Conspiracy Theory".
    By the way I love it so much. Opens your eyes and gets you to thinking.

But that epsoide was asking if 9/11 was a conspiracy. Jesse went
    around asking people who was either there that day or knew more
    information. Jesse stated that it might have been caused by America,
    to get people to follow a idea or get people in agreement with them.
    Example: The war in Iraq. The whole show was quite uncomfortable an unsettling
    to watch.

Maybe that's what that tweet meant. Because that is quite scary to think that America would do that to their own to get backup for there ideas. Hope I help in some way. But I don't think it had anything to do with this hoax, in my opinion.

The relevance of this tweet to the Michael Jackson adventure would be that we have been looking at Conspiracy theories through the `This Is Also It` redirections. I can not believe that the coroner in this case would just so happen to be also looking at conspiracy theories and tweeting about them when it seems there may be a conspiracy in the Michael Jackson case. Just a little to ironic and coincidental in my opinion.

• The relevance of this tweet to the Michael Jackson adventure would be that we have been looking at Conspiracy theories through the `This Is Also It` redirections. I can not believe that the coroner in this case would just so happen to be also looking at conspiracy theories and tweeting about them when it seems there may be a conspiracy in the Michael Jackson case. Just a little to ironic and coincidental in my opinion.

Haha..Now that you mention that it is kinda ironic.
  • For those interested in the truth of 911 watch this. It is a full analysis into the inaccuracies and strange events taken from that days footage. There are several parts but well worth watching.
    <!-- w -->www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqEpuTGc98s<!-- w -->
    If link doesn't work search youtube for 'September clues'.
  • Dumb question but has it been verified that this really is his Twiitter account?
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Serenity's Dream? UMM I was not trying to offend you. That is your opinion of what rolling the eyes mean .To me it could mean several different things. Like for me it means confusion, like DUH! Like I am thinking DUH why cant i figure this out! (that is how i was feeling) not trying to offend anyone we are all here for the same purpose to research and gather ideas. and for what it's worth, that tweet is definitley a good find and it definitley means something!! I cant see him just randomly tweeting that off the top of his head!!!
  • Serenity's Dream? UMM I was not trying to offend you. That is your opinion of what rolling the eyes mean .To me it could mean several different things. Like for me it means confusion, like DUH! Like I am thinking DUH why cant i figure this out! (that is how i was feeling) not trying to offend anyone we are all here for the same purpose to research and gather ideas. and for what it's worth, that tweet is definitley a good find and it definitley means something!! I cant see him just randomly tweeting that off the top of his head!!!

I apologize to you then for misinterpreting what you meant by the question etc but as the board has been quite negative, often filled with sarcasm and rude remarks I am very sensitive. Rolling of eyes has always meant that to me, please accept my apology as I realize that this was my mistake.
  • Dumb question but has it been verified that this really is his Twiitter account?

im wondering the same...anyone know?
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    :O i really hope that we are getting closer to the truth!!.. I mean.. I believe michael is alive, but i want to see him right now!! RIGHT NOW!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i'm missing him so much
    I've seen posts and videos that says that michael is coming back before the new year.. I hope they're right!!
    kisses!
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Dumb question but has it been verified that this really is his Twiitter account?

can it be confirmed that this is his real twitter account?
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Dumb question but has it been verified that this really is his Twiitter account?

can it be confirmed that this is his real twitter account?

I don't know, but his first tweet is from June 20th and he tweeted only 5 times.
    I think, you can't chenge the twitter name, just the displayed name.
    Why would someone else create a fake account like that before June 25?

His tweet from the 25th is from 9:21 PM.
    When was "the body" flown to the coroner's office?
    It seems pretty quick to tweet after having Michael Jackson at the office. I know, the autopsy was performed the next morning, but it seems like tweeting was the first thing he did after welcoming Michael at the office. And that, after he tweeted only one time and said he needed to catch up with Twitter? Maybe, if you're used to tweet all the time, you'd do that so quickly, but someone who's not into it (yet) first thinks of tweeting about his day? It's like he waitet for it, isn't it?
    Probably Michael told him to tweet after his "body" arrived at the office <!-- s:-D -->:-D<!-- s:-D -->

It's just as odd (or is it more odd?) as the fact, that Reverend Al Sharpton tweeted during the funeral. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Did you see who he's following?
    DeathHag - <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/DeathHag<!-- m --> - and he thinks Michael faked it!
    And he thought that very quickly - at 2:54 PM.

# @DeathHagJr I shall never forget where I was, when I heard the news. This is JFK all over again. 5:02 PM Jun 25th from web in reply to DeathHagJr

# Michael Jackson's home now officially part of the Dearly Departed Tour 3:50 PM Jun 25th from web

# Let the rumors begin. I think he faked it. The ONLY way to get out of that family concert and the UK concerts with lawsuits aplenty. 2:54 PM Jun 25th from web

# HOLY HELL. DEAD. 2:48 PM Jun 25th from web

# Troy did, that's who. 2:38 PM Jun 25th from web

# Michael Jackson Death Watch? Who knew? 2:38 PM Jun 25th from web

WHY is Craig following this guy? And ONLY him?
    This gives me the feeling, that the account is faked. But who knows...
    Btw. - does anyone know his Facebook?