Craig Harvey - Twitter

Comments

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    THis is really really weird! I dont even know what to say...but I feel that Craig knows something! I dont know what but he knows something! This could possibly be one of our biggest leads on this site.
  • everything he writes can be taken in many different ways so he couldn't really get in in any kind of trouble for it and as far as 'dosen't he have any ethics' it's LA, have they heard of ethics there? lol
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    maybe the FB account is fake
  • zylazyla Posts: 43
    Craig Harvey La`s Chief Coroner tweeted this a few minutes ago...

chiefcoronerla
    Jesse Ventura: Conspiracy Theory - the 9/11 Investigation - The last few minutes were shocking. And frightening to consider.
    4 minutes ago from TwitBird iPhone

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/chiefcoronerla<!-- m -->

Very odd! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Wow That's really ODD! What 9/11 investigation is he talking about? 9/11=L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

He's probably talking about the fact that 9/11 was a conspiracy. An inside job done by the government.
    You should do some research on it. Makes you really open your eyes to how...disgusting the government is. Ugh. I hate thinking about it. Makes me so angry
  • Surfing and trying to find if someone passed on 9/25 or 9/26-ish who could be connected to the word "Prince." Aargh.

I was searching too and here are 2 "Prince" death stories from Sept 2009. Not sure if either would be what Craig is referring to ??? http://dbwf-provisional-post.blogspot.com/2009/09/last-ottoman-dies-at-age-97.html and <!-- m -->http://omahasymphony.blogspot.com/2009/ ... es-of.html<!-- m -->
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    wow.. interesting!
    I think the post with songs of Michael was probably unprofessional, but at the same time, after reading the other one where ppl ask him for more clues, I think he maybe did it like spreading clues.. and when ppl ask for it directly, he just didn't answer because that way was to obvious. I agree with the ones that thinks he is a knower <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    BTW: i can get to his account -.- it tells me that the link is broken.
    kisses!

"knowing You're not alone makes me understand that We are the world" made me believe that it wasnt with a bad intention or like a joke or anything :s
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    wow.. interesting!
    I think the post with songs of Michael was probably unprofessional, but at the same time, after reading the other one where ppl ask him for more clues, I think he maybe did it like spreading clues.. and when ppl ask for it directly, he just didn't answer because that way was to obvious. I agree with the ones that thinks he is a knower <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    BTW: i can get to his account -.- it tells me that the link is broken.
    kisses!

"knowing You're not alone makes me understand that We are the world" made me believe that it wasnt with a bad intention or like a joke or anything :s

I agree.
    In a way it also felt nice, that all knew so many song titles <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • I agree.
    In a way it also felt nice, that all knew so many song titles <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

He's a big fan, too, I suppose <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    "First a King..now a Prince...will it never stop???"

was he talking about Michael and Patrick Swayze?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Patrick Swayze died on September 14th and Craigs response time seems to be quicker than that - ho wrote about the Prince on September 26th.

SEPTEMBER... LA TOYA OR JANET SAIS THAT PRINCE HAS VITILIGO TOO... DATE?
    "First a King..now a Prince...will it never stop???"

was he talking about Michael and Patrick Swayze?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Patrick Swayze died on September 14th and Craigs response time seems to be quicker than that - ho wrote about the Prince on September 26th.

SEPTEMBER... LA TOYA OR JANET SAIS THAT PRINCE HAS VITILIGO TOO... DATE?

I only found articles from the 17th or 18th of November.
  • watch this please

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dso84B88mvI<!-- m -->
    Surfing and trying to find if someone passed on 9/25 or 9/26-ish who could be connected to the word "Prince." Aargh.

What, if he isn't talking about someone who died?
    What if he's talking about someone, who DIDN'T die? Another death hoax maybe?
    He doesn't say a word about death - it's just speculation.
  • ClaireClaire Posts: 39

I only found articles from the 17th or 18th of November.

This is the last part of an interview that la toya made in an italian program, she said that Prince has vitiligo and was 2 Oct.
    I don't know if this could be useful

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvWfQBbyvv0<!-- m -->
  • maybe he meant PRINCE <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> - the artist formerly known as prince

i cannot find the link at the moment , but i have seen a vid in which prince reacted very strange on the

"death" of mj

imo he said something like - time will tell- let us seen etc
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    so it is all out there now for all to see and that is the real twitter is that a proffesional thing to do i wonder
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    WTF?!?!

Since when do coroners twitter that an autopsy they did is now "out there" for the world to see??!?!? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hoax or not, that is shameful.
    That is what i thought why would he ahve to make that comment but it is there i can assure you and he has not twittered in ages what is going on
  • do you have a link? Im trying to catch up on this twitter thing!
  • Maybe he is commenting that someone else released it and questioning if that was professional. I am with him, probably isn't professional
  • CAn you give us a link please? First a Murray Tweet and now him? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/chiefcoronerla<!-- m -->

• Thank you! Should be interesting.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I never knew this guy twittered. It has to be him b/c the account was opened on June 20th. There are a few interesting tweets early on... And then the one today. It's like he is trying to say something. Not sure if this was discussed before - but here it is again. Thank you for posting the latest tweet @mumof3!

Jesse Ventura: Conspiracy Theory - the 9/11 Investigation - The last few minutes were shocking. And frightening to consider.
    11:46 AM Dec 13th, 2009 from TwitBird iPhone
    Reply Retweet I'm beginning to believe what the Hell's Angel's used to say..."3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"....
    10:52 PM Oct 6th, 2009 from web
    Reply Retweet Whew...a 4 to 6 week respite, and then the frenzy begins anew. Answers will come to those who wait.
    12:51 PM Jun 27th, 2009 from web
    Reply Retweet Wow, what a day. It was a real challenge to make things happen, be one step ahead and handle an information avalanche.
    12:21 AM Jun 26th, 2009 from web
    Reply Retweet Catching up. Was busy with FB....got to get caught up with T.
    11:01 PM Jun 20th, 2009 from web
  • I agree that it might not be professional but he must have had tons of e-mails sent to him about this and perhaps he means that now we look for ourselves (without asking him). Idk, that might be his reason...
  • EcasanovaEvans:

how is your job man?

chiefcoronerla:

The job is excellent. Most fun I have had w/o laughing.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->