Craig Harvey - Twitter

Comments

• Craig Harvey's Twitter account, strange tweets, and the fact that he's following Death Hag are certainly odd for a Coroner. We discussed this a lot at MJHD. By the way, did anybody ever post in this forum that Craig Harvey is also on IMDB as a technical advisor for many movies and tv shows? He gets more interesting by the day.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2004576/
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Craig Harvey's Twitter account, strange tweets, and the fact that he's following Death Hag are certainly odd for a Coroner. We discussed this a lot at MJHD. By the way, did anybody ever post in this forum that Craig Harvey is also on IMDB as a technical advisor for many movies and tv shows? He gets more interesting by the day.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2004576/

Wow! And he did that for a Stephen King episode, too.
    Whyt did Stephen do with Michel? Ghosts?
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Heck Craig is probably in on it or thinking like us. That MJ is still alive! IDK what to think anymore. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But yes I do find it strange the things he says.
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    It is also kinda weird that he just opened his account 5 days before the big event. Perhaps this was a part of the preparation?
    What happened on October 5th or 6th, that made him write:
    # I'm beginning to believe what the Hell's Angel's used to say..."3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead".... 7:52 PM Oct 6th from web

Which secret?
  • Btw. - does anyone know his Facebook?

Yes he added me as friend a few days ago..
    Btw. - does anyone know his Facebook?

Yes he added me as friend a few days ago..

Would you be so kind to provide the link, please? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Oh, I watch that show... Jesse Ventura "Conspiracy Theory".
    By the way I love it so much. Opens your eyes and gets you to thinking.

But that epsoide was asking if 9/11 was a conspiracy. Jesse went
    around asking people who was either there that day or knew more
    information. Jesse stated that it might have been caused by America,
    to get people to follow a idea or get people in agreement with them.
    Example: The war in Iraq. The whole show was quite uncomfortable an unsettling
    to watch.

Maybe that's what that tweet meant. Because that is quite scary to think that America would do that to their own to get backup for there ideas. Hope I help in some way. But I don't think it had anything to do with this hoax, in my opinion.

I also watched the episode about HAARP. Very interesting. It's about military and mind control, and weather modification. You can watch it on TruTV.com Everybody should have a look. It is really scary.
  • this twitter account is obviously 100% LEGIT. has anyone even bothered to check out his "fb"???

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/craig.harvey1?v=wall&ref=search<!-- m -->

june 25 11:41 pm : "Don't even ask how my day went. Lets' just say it was a Thriller...."

june 27 11:07 pm : "Back to some semblance of normalcy. Taking the dogs to the Vet to get their shots so they can get their licenses renewed. No scofflaws here."

july 9 10:36 pm : "I thought one of the requirements of being a journalist was getting the facts right, printing the truth, and telling the story. Boy was I mistaken. If you relay BS to me and I tell you the truth and you print BS anyway, it is no longer my job to dig you"

july 17 9:49 am : "Yes, Friday....another day of saying "No, not yet"..."Maybe in two weeks"...."We told you 4 to 6 weeks in the first place, do you not own a pen or playback video?"..."No, I don't think appearing on your show is a good idea...for anyone, let alone me" "I c"

july 23 9:07 am : "Steve Goldstein made the Daily Show last night in a comedic, tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic sort of way segment on the MJ coverage. I liked Jon Stewarts' response to all the talk about missing body parts."

july 27 9:30 am : "Now begins the slog through waist-high bovine off-put and the collision between truth and control just because you can, or is it because we let them?"

july 31 11:46 pm : "I'm sorry. It wasn't my idea. I wanted it to be over too. In the final analysis, I look at this as chapters 15 through 25 of the book. I am looking forward to a quiet weekend."

sept 4 6:35 pm : "Shame on the Associated Press."

sept 26 11:22 am : "First a King..now a Prince...will it never stop???"

nov 7 4:33 pm : "In the democracy of the dead all men at last are equal. There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave. John James Ingalls Except at Forest Lawn...."

THIS IS UNREAL.
  • OMG this mans tweets.. lets just say this man KNOWS if Michael is dead or alive, he is not a believer, he is a knower. A chief or coroner would KNOW. I think he is cooperating with Michael.
  • this twitter account is obviously 100% LEGIT. has anyone even bothered to check out his "fb"???

june 25 11:41 pm : "Don't even ask how my day went. Lets' just say it was a Thriller...."

june 27 11:07 pm : "Back to some semblance of normalcy. Taking the dogs to the Vet to get their shots so they can get their licenses renewed. No scofflaws here."

july 9 10:36 pm : "I thought one of the requirements of being a journalist was getting the facts right, printing the truth, and telling the story. Boy was I mistaken. If you relay BS to me and I tell you the truth and you print BS anyway, it is no longer my job to dig you"

july 17 9:49 am : "Yes, Friday....another day of saying "No, not yet"..."Maybe in two weeks"...."We told you 4 to 6 weeks in the first place, do you not own a pen or playback video?"..."No, I don't think appearing on your show is a good idea...for anyone, let alone me" "I c"

july 23 9:07 am : "Steve Goldstein made the Daily Show last night in a comedic, tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic sort of way segment on the MJ coverage. I liked Jon Stewarts' response to all the talk about missing body parts."

july 27 9:30 am : "Now begins the slog through waist-high bovine off-put and the collision between truth and control just because you can, or is it because we let them?"

july 31 11:46 pm : "I'm sorry. It wasn't my idea. I wanted it to be over too. In the final analysis, I look at this as chapters 15 through 25 of the book. I am looking forward to a quiet weekend."

nov 7 4:33 pm : "In the democracy of the dead all men at last are equal. There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave. John James Ingalls Except at Forest Lawn...."

THIS IS UNREAL.

OMFG!!! Are you kidding me? We seriously need to bombard this guy with questions!!! He's pretty much telling us MJ is alive!!!! OMFG!!! Im shaking right now!!!
    How on earth did I miss this thread?
    this twitter account is obviously 100% LEGIT. has anyone even bothered to check out his "fb"???

THIS IS UNREAL.

OMFG!!! Are you kidding me? We seriously need to bombard this guy with questions!!! He's pretty much telling us MJ is alive!!!! OMFG!!! Im shaking right now!!!
    How on earth did I miss this thread?

How does he tell s, that MJ is alive?
    What am I missing? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    "First a King..now a Prince...will it never stop???"

was he talking about Michael and Patrick Swayze?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • wait! It seems that this guy said his day was a thriller BEFORE the death news broke down! It was still morning when he said that! No one knew about Michael feeling sick at that time, right? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Don;t Believethe Hype:
    from Kenny to coroners to god knows who. I havent catched up with the hype yet.[/quote]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LOL!
  • I looked at the facebook page kept clicking older posts at the bottom of the page till i got to june 25th. It seemed as though in the replys people were making jokes. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    wait! It seems that this guy said his day was a thriller BEFORE the death news broke down! It was still morning when he said that! No one knew about Michael feeling sick at that time, right? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

For me it says June 26th, 05:41
    I guess, FB shows your local time? So this would be 9:41 PM or 21:41h CA time on June 25th.
    chief_com.jpg
  • Yeah when I click on the link it says:
    Craig Harvey Don't even ask how my day went. Lets' just say it was a Thriller....
    June 25 at 11:41pm

I'm on the East Coast so it would be 8:41pm West Coast time.
  • wait! It seems that this guy said his day was a thriller BEFORE the death news broke down! It was still morning when he said that! No one knew about Michael feeling sick at that time, right? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I guess, FB shows your local time? So this would be 9:41 PM or 21:41h CA time on June 25th.
    chief_com.jpg

Why the f*** they are talking through Michaels songs and looking so damn happy only one day after the 25?
    That is very unprofessional of Harvey to be discussing about the case like that, right? Is it just me that find this an odd behaviour for a government worker?
    I dont know what to make out of this. He is almost showing off, looking for attention you know? Like: hey, look at me! i`m dealing with michael jackson`s case!
    You would think that he would at least put on a RIP before anything...
    This is very unprofessional I think. Feels like something is wrong with that dude
  • "First a King..now a Prince...will it never stop???"

Hello! I know you from somewhere! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    O Patrick morreu nesse dia?

chief_com.jpg

Why the f*** they are talking through Michaels songs and looking so damn happy only one day after the 25?
    That is very unprofessional of Harvey to be discussing about the case like that, right? Is it just me that find this an odd behaviour for a government worker?
    I dont know what to make out of this. He is almost showing off, looking for attention you know? Like: hey, look at me! i`m dealing with michael jackson`s case!
    You would think that he would at least put on a RIP before anything...
    This is very unprofessional I think. Feels like something is wrong with that dude

No kidding...I mean if regular employers can look at employees FB accounts and fire them for what is on it then what gives here?

Patrick Swayze died on September 14th and Craigs response time seems to be quicker than that - ho wrote about the Prince on September 26th.
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    this twitter account is obviously 100% LEGIT. has anyone even bothered to check out his "fb"???

THIS IS UNREAL.

This one makes me wonder if he's talking about Michael or not? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Patrick Swayze died on September 14th and Craigs response time seems to be quicker than that - ho wrote about the Prince on September 26th.

Hmm...

chief_com2.jpg
  • Surfing and trying to find if someone passed on 9/25 or 9/26-ish who could be connected to the word "Prince." Aargh.