Nelson De La Nuez @kingofpopart Twitter

Comments

• dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    Ok, took me a while but here it is

<!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-thi ... m++michael<!-- m -->

On this page search for Zembla's post. That's where she mentions the box
    lol mjj29081958. posted the same time <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. this is the second time I happen to post the same thing simultaneously with another user <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ok, found this:
    Do you guys remember that woman on Twitter who owns an art gallery? She said how she found a box on her doorstep containing memorabilia from MJ's London tour.
    Now the funny thing is, I looked up this Nelson De La Nuez Twitter. AND HE HAS THE EXACT SAME TWEET ON THERE.
    (EDIT: I found her. <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/saucystaci<!-- m --> Her name is Stacy Bell and she runs the De La Nuez Pop Art Studio. Apparently the tweet was a retweet)

Came back from trip to find mysterious box at door-filled with: Michael
    Jackson London tour items (t-shirts, wine glass, wallet, cap) more..8:19 PM Sep 1st from web

All it said was on box was, "Thanks- Michael" Must be from a fan of both mine & Michael's-I have no idea-anyone??8:22 PM Sep 1st from web

Thank you to whoever left the box-items look to be Michael's London concert
    tour items. Very mysterious though. Just like he was.8:23 PM Sep 1st from web

<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/g5ykh<!-- m --> - Items from #MichaelJackson London concert?-box left from unknown source on my doorstep8:25 PM Sep 1st from TwitPic

Nelson's Twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/popcultureart<!-- m -->

Am now cracking my head over that art gallery lady's twitter page. If I find it, I'll add the link in here. If anyone else remembers before I do, please help me out here.
  • SO there was more than one box,,MJ what about me please can i have a box <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    andrea, see mjj29081958's post above. is this lady's twitter. I think she is talking about the same box the artist received. They are both together into the popculture project
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    My box must have gotten lost in transaction.

Anyway, it's weird that both of them would tweet the exact same thing! I think that's more odd then them actually getting the box.
  • I remember hearing about another receiving another box and it wasn't this one i swear. The more I think about it the more I realize. I just can't remember... it' s killing me.
    Someone posted about somebody receiving a box but he/she didn't know about Nelson receiving it too till I told her/him.
    Is killing me!!!!
    Noone remembers?
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    I got an answer from Nelson de la Nuez!!!

I asked him yesterday if he believes that this box came from Michael himself and if he believes also that he is still alive...
    So he wrote me this back :
    @Joyaboya I believe he is dead but the spirit never dies so he will be forever with us.
    about 16 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to Joyaboya
    Reply Retweet @Joyaboya Hi-it may have come from MJ's "people" who knew he still had my cd's at his house when he died & I never got them back..don't know
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507

I asked him yesterday if he believes that this box came from Michael himself and if he believes also that he is still alive...
    @Joyaboya I believe he is dead but the spirit never dies so he will be forever with us.
    Reply Retweet @Joyaboya Hi-it may have come from MJ's "people" who knew he still had my cd's at his house when he died & I never got them back..don't know

Ihe didint mention the cds were returned though did he!! Also they would have called him to say they were sending a box...
    Mysterious..
  • LouLou Posts: 169

At least he said that he believes and not that he knows it for a fact. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • well, Michael...if you're going to send people boxes, send me yourself for Christmas <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> all of you, you don't even have to be "wrapped" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • well, Michael...if you're going to send people boxes, send me yourself for Christmas <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> all of you, you don't even have to be "wrapped" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah... "unwrapped" is good also... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I got an answer from Nelson de la Nuez!!!

Hey...ask him to send you a picute of the note.... lets see the handwriting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hey...ask him to send you a picute of the note.... lets see the handwriting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I did ask him that, but till yet no response from him... but he tweetet something else :

@theshowcase No--no one ever came forward-wanted to be anonymous.I left my cd set at MJ's home for him to sign & never got them back so..
    7:57 PM Dec 19th from Tweetie in reply
    @theshowcase So..they still had my signed cd set when he died & his assts knew it. Maybe this was an attempt to make up 4 it? It's a theory
    7:59 PM Dec 19th from Tweetie in reply
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    He posted the note, that came with the box!

note.jpg

and tweeted:
    <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/ujurt<!-- m --> - Here is the note that came w/the mysterious MJ items-as I said,not much to see-that's all it said on white paper. 10 minutes ago from TwitPic

@ppppoill @PTsmile I posted the note since everyone wanted to see it, but there isn't much to see I'm afraid-very plain

When I revisited his website, I noticed his logo, which I didn't realize the earlier times:
    THE KING OF POP ART with a little skull on the top of the crown.
    Is that strange? I wonder, when he made this logo... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    delanuez_logoweb.jpg

btw theshowcase is me on twitter <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
    XspeechlessX wrote:

joyaboya wrote:I got an answer from Nelson de la Nuez!!!

I did ask him that, but till yet no response from him... but he tweetet something else :

@theshowcase No--no one ever came forward-wanted to be anonymous.I left my cd set at MJ's home for him to sign & never got them back so..
    7:57 PM Dec 19th from Tweetie in reply
    @theshowcase So..they still had my signed cd set when he died & his assts knew it. Maybe this was an attempt to make up 4 it? It's a theory
    7:59 PM Dec 19th from Tweetie in reply
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    strange.. as in his original tweet he said the note was "Thanks-Michael" not "Thank you" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Why then he added "Michael" if it was not on it? or was it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    strange.. as in his original tweet he said the note was "Thanks-Michael" not "Thank you" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Why then he added "Michael" if it was not on it? or was it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I wondered that, too! Maybe it was on the other sde and he didn't want to scan both sides? Don't know, but I can't imagine this is the reason.

I just asked him about that. Soon he'll stop to answer, I guess...
    Latest tweet:
    <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/ujzda<!-- m --> - 4 the MJ fans-if u didn't see-took this upon leaving his home on 6/15-inside gate looking out-Xmas wreath in June 15 minutes ago from TwitPic
    Latest tweet:
    <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/ujzda<!-- m --> - 4 the MJ fans-if u didn't see-took this upon leaving his home on 6/15-inside gate looking out-Xmas wreath in June 15 minutes ago from TwitPic

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> i don't get it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Hey guys!
    Have u noticed that the handwriting is very very similar to MJ's? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I also asked him a couple hours ago why he said it was ``thanks - Michael`` and then posted the pic with just ``Thank You`` written.
    Why would he lie though? This whole thing is weird
    @PTsmile Sorry-I had been traveling so I didn't have this w/me to see, but the envelope says "Nelson"-did not say his name anywhere about 10 hours ago from web in reply to PTsmile

Yes, the handwriting has similarities - especially the use of capitals in the word.
  • bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    This is the guy that sold pictures to MJ before he "died." Go and read his tweets!!!! Very interesting indeed.

He saw someone in Vegas surrounded by security. Even though he does believe MJ "died," he was astonished how much this person looked like the MJ he met before he "died."

Your comments????
  • What he saw was an impersonator named Michael Kiss. He posted this picture... <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/1fh7zc<!-- m --> He replies and even retweets to and from believers. I find his tweets rather strange... especially his "but I have to believe he is dead..." tweet. I don't know if it was to ward off the believers or maybe he's just having doubts whether he is alive or dead. Or maybe it could mean that he is really gone and he has to face the 'facts.' I don't mean to say that that was what he meant but it sure struck me and that's what came to me... or maybe I'm just going loony? lol

Oh and if MJ ever decides to go out... he won't need a disguise. People will just think he's another impersonator lol. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    I truly found it odd and coincidental..wished #MichaelJackson had emerged from the car again-for 1 split second thought maybe..
    about 13 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
    Retweeted by you and 5 others

Reply Retweeted (Undo) . ..of the same Wicked Witch painting he bought...dark tinted windows just like the car he got out of-sat on the corner by Witch-drove off..
    Retweeted by you and 5 others

Reply Retweeted (Undo) . Bit of weird moment-exactly same spot #MichaelJackson stopped black Cadillac Escalade last yr at Bev Hills-same car stopped again in front
    Retweeted by you and 6 others
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I love his work. Wanna order 1 or 2 but can't choose which ones.

Do we know who this guy is exactly? And I mean before June 25... Or does Mike make those paintings himself maybe...?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."