»
    Nelson De La Nuez
    kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
    Never know what might happen..magic .. #MJ
    42 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

My friend & I..a special photo twitpic.com/4691wd
    15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    252364765.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299303794&Signature=JSvE9RhiAsaDJNr1GQ72UOuGC94%3D

http://twitter.com/#!/kingofpopart
  • Nelson is busy tonight, this is from earlier. That pic, MJ maybe?

54 minutes ago
    »

Wow fantastic meal here & amazing night..thanks to my friends that took me for bday..not done yet
    59 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Finishing meal at the Stone House in Santa Barbara with friends...MJ been here? Coming?
    1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

54 minutes ago

Finishing meal at the Stone House in Santa Barbara with friends...MJ been here? Coming?

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Nice answer fron Nelson. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

mjsmessengers Lysa
    @kingofpopart please stop messing with us lol

@kingofpopart
    @mjsmessengers I would never "mess" with you.. Night...
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    My friend & I..a special photo <!-- m -->http://t.co/6aoDP6t<!-- m -->
    i think this is not his twitter account, or he is messing with us <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    he clearly say MJ being here?
    come on!!!

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply » kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez

Wow fantastic meal here & amazing night..thanks to my friends that took me for bday..not done yet

55 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply » kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez

@mjsmessengers I would never "mess" with you.. Night...

I'm in a special screening room now..can't tweet..
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Is he wearing a black hat or does he have short hair? Can he be MJ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    i think this is not his twitter account, or he is messing with us <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    come on!!!

That's his Twitter account. He posted his pictures and drawings where we never had seen before. He posted his personal pictures as well. That's him and why would he mess with us?
    come on!!!

That's his Twitter account. He posted his pictures and drawings where we never had seen before. He posted his personal pictures as well. That's him and why would he mess with us?

what is weird is that he say clearly that MJ was there, he can´t say that in twitter... not if the hoax is not revealed... but in the other hand: who will believe him??? maybe MJ... i´m confused like the last two years.... I know he is alive but i don´t know about him being there... just can´t believe it! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    come on!!!

what is weird is that he say clearly that MJ was there, he can´t say that in twitter... not if the hoax is not revealed... but in the other hand: who will believe him??? maybe MJ... i´m confused like the last two years.... I know he is alive but i don´t know about him being there... just can´t believe it! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Maybe he wasn't there physically but did something else to celebrate his birthday because he wrote "Never know what might happen..magic .. #MJ". Maybe they made a visual chat on their cell phones or with web-cams. I don't know. It can mean anything. Or maybe Michael was really there in a disguise. We shouldn't surprise when it comes to Michael. He is full of surprises. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    @purelove maybe you are right about a video chat or something...

I'm in a special screening room now..can't tweet..

3:30 am here... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i have to sleep and mybe i´m lucky and dream with hiam one more time! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • while going through the twitter of the artist-painter who done the recent pics for MJ kids, found these tweets from September:

# Came back from trip to find mysterious box at door-filled with: Michael Jackson London tour items (t-shirts, wine glass, wallet, cap) more.. 8:19 PM Sep 1st from web
    # ..cont'd..All it said was on box was, "Thanks- Michael" Must be from a fan of both mine & Michael's-I have no idea-anyone?? 8:22 PM Sep 1st from web
    # Thank you to whoever left the box-items look to be Michael's London concert tour items. Very mysterious though. Just like he was. 8:23 PM Sep 1st from web
    # Still no word who left the #MichaelJackson gift London concert items at my door. Thank u again..would like to know who left them. 12:25 PM Sep 3rd from UberTwitter
    # Can't believe no one came forward to claim they left me the #MichaelJackson London concert gifts-could it be from MJ's "people" who know me? 1:22 PM Sep 8th from web

I do not think this person knows anything or is in the hoax, but don't you find it strange that someone delivers a box with "Thanks-Michael" note on it, and never admits who was it? why to send such box in the first place? why would anybody do that?
    These were tweets from 2009, with the mysterious box.. but nothing else followed. I wonder why...
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125

I could have sworn I posted that pic last night, but now it's not on my post. Thanks for re-posting!
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Well this is all very entertaining isn't it...all eyes on Nelson
    My art is what I am about..I know many of my followers are curious about #MJ but, yes, there is only so much I can say #hope
    3 minutes ago

• kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
    54 minutes ago

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I REPLIED BACK TO HIM. I said if he is saying the truth if not that is not cool for MJ fans. lol....
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    You figure this one out
    Here's a fun one 4 you-my new release in my Matchbook Series, "Magic Monkey" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> #magic #monkey j.mp/iejT12
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    <!-- m -->http://www.kingofpopart.com/shop/shop-g ... w-release/<!-- m -->
  • Here, is the picture and it is not Michael.

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Not saying it is or it isn't but how can anyone tell who it is,male or female..it's just a person with a lot of black hair with their face down
    You figure this one out
    Here's a fun one 4 you-my new release in my Matchbook Series, "Magic Monkey" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> #magic #monkey j.mp/iejT12
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    <!-- m -->http://www.kingofpopart.com/shop/shop-g ... w-release/<!-- m -->

Aha now we have a Magic Monkey? Like Macca who is Dodo's closest friend?
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Last night I asked him if the Magic King was with him on his birthday dinner and he writes Magic Monkey? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Here, is the picture and it is not Michael.

Actually why not? If he used a wig like this?

9hl35l.jpg
    Nelson Retweeted this tweet below. People shouldn't force him to talk about Michael. He's trying to giving out some clues. No need to push him.

celebpr Anastasia Trusslyn
    RTed by kingofpopart
    @kingofpopart Please RT 2 MJ fans-Even if Nelson did know of MJ existence-I know he could never directly tell u-could not say direct answers

9hl35l.jpg

you know Purelove, I did not see the man all in black. I just saw the man with the face. Sorry about that, I was in a hurry, it could be, it could be.
  • kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
    I am talking about my art & nothing else 4 a while-things are read into no matter what..I am simply an artist who met a legend just in time

My focus is my art and creating new work.. I have exciting new developments going on that I will announce soon-thanx for all the support!

These are his new tweets.. I think he is protecting himself and MJ.. He is changing his story..
    Here, is the picture and it is not Michael.

9hl35l.jpg

you know Purelove, I did not see the man all in black. I just saw the man with the face. Sorry about that, I was in a hurry, it could be, it could be.

the man with the face is Nelson hun. no need to be sorry about it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

9hl35l.jpg

the man with the face is Nelson hun. no need to be sorry about it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

yes he is, but I did not see the man in dressed in black which you see his back. i thought for some odd reason that was something else.