Nelson De La Nuez @kingofpopart Twitter

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
    I am talking about my art & nothing else 4 a while-things are read into no matter what..I am simply an artist who met a legend just in time

My focus is my art and creating new work.. I have exciting new developments going on that I will announce soon-thanx for all the support!

These are his new tweets.. I think he is protecting himself and MJ.. He is changing his story..

I saw many believers jumped on him and bashed him for not telling if that's MJ or not in the picture he posted. Poor guy is scared and avoiding from us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
    I am talking about my art & nothing else 4 a while-things are read into no matter what..I am simply an artist who met a legend just in time

My focus is my art and creating new work.. I have exciting new developments going on that I will announce soon-thanx for all the support!

These are his new tweets.. I think he is protecting himself and MJ.. He is changing his story..

I saw many believers jumped on him and bashed him for not telling if that's MJ or not in the picture he posted. Poor guy is scared and avoiding from us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well he writes in riddle, Mj is he coming?? or not.. next time he just needs to keep it to himself if he does not want people to react that way. I know I feel bad, and I may have beeon one of them tool, but I was polite and descrete, I did not want to hurt his feelings either.
    kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez

Well he writes in riddle, Mj is he coming?? or not.. next time he just needs to keep it to himself if he does not want people to react that way. I know I feel bad, and I may have beeon one of them tool, but I was polite and descrete, I did not want to hurt his feelings either.

Nobody can write direct things about Michael. He retweeted that person's tweet to make us understand. We shouldn't push people to talk more about him and the hoax. Because when we do it, these people who try to give out clues, start avoiding from us and we lose the chance of getting new clues.
  • kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez

Nobody can write direct things about Michael. He retweeted that person's tweet to make us understand. We shouldn't push people to talk more about him and the hoax. Because when we do it, these people who try to give out clues, start avoiding from us and we lose the chance of getting new clues.

You are so right. I get a little discouraged at the behavior of some who do this. It's my hope that everyone stops and thinks before they put words onto the screen. We need to spread L.O.V.E. That's what Michael is about. Blessings.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Why to post such tweets on the 1st place?
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Why to post such tweets on the 1st place?

EXACTLY Gema! He KNOWS that the believers will assume that he is referring to Michael with just
    about anything he tweets. Especially the pic of him with his special friend. I mean come on.....
    If he is poking fun of us than this is really cruel. Lets hope that he is being honest and really giving us
    clues! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Obviously the Kingofpopart gets all the attention now by giving a few tweets about MJ. I visited his shop gallery and sure many did the same. I think he wouldn't risk not being honest, because if he did he would get a lot of negative attention which wouldn't exactly do any good for the business.
  • He was probably a little or a lot toasted last night and felt like playing.
    Now that he has sobered up....well....Oops <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I don't get the reason why people think all these people like Nelson or Teddy could be having fun with us. You think they're so cruel to do it or they are so poor and need to earn more dolars? It makes no sense to me why these people could be having fun with us. They're trying to give out clues and some believers ask why he makes those tweets, posts those pictures etc? WHY NOT? What if "SOMEONE" asked them to do so? We should think about this possibility too. In my opinion, we shouldn't jump on everything like they're the truth and we shouldn't jump on everything like they're lies! Be patient, respectful, watch and see.
  • I don't get the reason why people think all these people like Nelson or Teddy could be having fun with us. You think they're so cruel to do it or they are so poor and need to earn more dolars? It makes no sense to me why these people could be having fun with us. They're trying to give out clues and some believers ask why he makes those tweets, posts those pictures etc? WHY NOT? What if "SOMEONE" asked them to do so? We should think about this possibility too. In my opinion, we shouldn't jump on everything like they're the truth and we shouldn't jump on everything like they're lies! Be patient, respectful, watch and see.

Purelove, I agree, we should not jump at them, I realised something today, it could be Michael telling them to give us clues. We are the ones who are impatient, because we want the truth Now..
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    I don't get the reason why people think all these people like Nelson or Teddy could be having fun with us. You think they're so cruel to do it or they are so poor and need to earn more dolars? It makes no sense to me why these people could be having fun with us. They're trying to give out clues and some believers ask why he makes those tweets, posts those pictures etc? WHY NOT? What if "SOMEONE" asked them to do so? We should think about this possibility too. In my opinion, we shouldn't jump on everything like they're the truth and we shouldn't jump on everything like they're lies! Be patient, respectful, watch and see.

Purelove, I agree, we should not jump at them, I realised something today, it could be Michael telling them to give us clues. We are the ones who are impatient, because we want the truth Now..
    You two have great points. For some reason I get the feeling that Michael could (although dangerous and unlikely) be on facebook or something like that. I say if he is brave enough to fake his death he could be out on the internet as we speek.
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    Here, is the picture and it is not Michael.

Actually why not? If he used a wig like this?

9hl35l.jpg

you know Purelove, I did not see the man all in black. I just saw the man with the face. Sorry about that, I was in a hurry, it could be, it could be.

the man with the face is Nelson hun. no need to be sorry about it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

yes he is, but I did not see the man in dressed in black which you see his back. i thought for some odd reason that was something else.
    Huh you know I always thought it was him but now that I look at it closer his eyes don't seem like Michael's. I have always found a sparkle in Michael's eyes no matter what mood he was in. It's the magic and love I see in his eyes that gets me every time. I love his eyes.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430

You two have great points. For some reason I get the feeling that Michael could (although dangerous and unlikely) be on facebook or something like that. I say if he is brave enough to fake his death he could be out on the internet as we speek.

Good points guys! I have always wondered if Michael comes here and reads. I am sure he feels our pain!
    I think it is best to just trust that Nelson is being truthful and trying to help us. But, he can only
    say so much.....that is why I think he took down the pic on twitter of him and his 'special friend'!
    The last I looked, it was gone..!
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    I just saw this.... This guy/girl twitted to Nelson and saucistacy twitted him/her back instead. Doubt too much she might know something, then why she gets into it?

_LonelyRoad_ @kingofpopart if they wouldn't have found this strange...they wouldn't have messaged u, bro
    3:24 PM Apr 9th via web

_LonelyRoad_ @kingofpopart remember the cabin?the so good place to hide there?the misterious friend with the black hood and the stairs?
    3:23 PM Apr 9th via web

_LonelyRoad_ @kingofpopart they wouldn't have messaged u for nothing if they hadn't found something in you they can rely to or keep their hope
    3:21 PM Apr 9th via web

_LonelyRoad_ @kingofpopart something made them message u those things.they wouldn't have messaged u without any reason
    3:21 PM Apr 9th via web

_LonelyRoad_ @kingofpopart you don't have to solve anything.Well,let me set the record straight.If these ppl are asking you "some" things,it means that
    3:20 PM Apr 9th via web in reply to kingofpopart

saucystaci @_LonelyRoad_ Are u kidding? They see what they want to see so badly..read into everything. Doesn't matter the actual words.
    3:26 PM Apr 9th via Twitter
  • I just saw this.... This guy/girl twitted to Nelson and saucistacy twitted him/her back instead. Doubt too much she might know something, then why she gets into it?

_LonelyRoad_ @kingofpopart if they wouldn't have found this strange...they wouldn't have messaged u, bro
    3:24 PM Apr 9th via web

saucystaci @_LonelyRoad_ Are u kidding? They see what they want to see so badly..read into everything. Doesn't matter the actual words.
    3:26 PM Apr 9th via Twitter

Thank you for sharing this. Her comment is definitely directed at the beLIEvers. But, it still doesn't make sense for him to post a picture of his "special friend" and not post the face of his special friend or the name of his special friend. Unless he wants to explain why he posted the picture knowing it would draw controversy I will believe he had deeper meaning. He doesn't need the publicity this has caused, I'm sure.
    hmmm.... more.they're online as I see

@saucystaci we followed this since long too and thousands of ppl can't be wrong so bad. there's something strange but won't discuss.
    via web in reply to saucystaci

@saucystaci everyone with his opinion
    2 minutes ago via web in reply to saucystaci

@saucystaci sorry, but you don't know what I was talking about with Nelson.
    13 minutes ago via web in reply to saucystaci

@_LonelyRoad_ Oh I do..was following entire conversation & see all his emails...believe me I know everything-people read so deep into words
    8 minutes ago via Twitter
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't get why does she get into this after all. To cover his ass? It's cristal clear Nelson posted that photo to stirr speculation. Either she wants to cover his ass to not get the same publicity Teddy received or neither of them know anything and Nelson just enjoyed making people speculating.
  • I don't get why does she get into this after all. To cover his ass? It's cristal clear Nelson posted that photo to stirr speculation. Either she wants to cover his ass to not get the same publicity Teddy received or neither of them know anything and Nelson just enjoyed making people speculating.

Hmmm...after his mysterious Christmas gift (The Opus) and the note tucked inside on MJ's letterhead I'm sure he knows what that picture would do. I think that perhaps they were told they shouldn't have posted that picture and now they are backtracking. Blessings.

@saucystaci we followed this since long too and thousands of ppl can't be wrong so bad. there's something strange but won't discuss.

@_LonelyRoad_ Oh I do..was following entire conversation & see all his emails...believe me I know everything-people read so deep into words

Who are these people? Friends of Nelson or just random MJ fans?
  • @saucystaci is Nelson's wife. I read that in one of his tweets awhile back.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    saucystacy is his wife. The other is a fan.

Who are these people? Friends of Nelson or just random MJ fans?

Saucystaci is Nelson's wife. @_LonelyRoad_ probably a Michael fan.
    @saucystaci is Nelson's wife. I read that in one of his tweets awhile back.
    saucystacy is his wife. The other is a fan.
    Saucystaci is Nelson's wife. @_LonelyRoad_ probably a Michael fan.

Thank you all so much for your answers. Now I got it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings.
    Someone asked Nelson:

@kingofpopart You may love this. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Z6xvQM ... ture=feedu<!-- m --> Watch till the end !
    about 22 hours ago via web

@misscoppelia Interesting..he knows his Donut Queen & Witch are waiting.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    about 19 hours ago via web in reply to misscoppelia

He, who?
  • I dont find this funny one bit.

What the hell is this???? Michael would not play with people like this.

file.php?id=12213