Nelson De La Nuez @kingofpopart Twitter

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Someone sent Nelson, Pearl's new video and he wrote back to her. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I wonder what he meant with his Donut Queen and Witch. Who are they?

misscoppelia
    @kingofpopart You may love this. [youtube:a15znm6f] Watch till the end !

@kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
    @misscoppelia Interesting..he knows his Donut Queen & Witch are waiting.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    More tweets.

_Catherine1969_ Catherine
    @kingofpopart Nelson? "he" who? Your twitt- ~Interesting..he knows his Donut Queen & Witch are waiting.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ~

kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
    @_Catherine1969_ Of course I am referencing Michael there--he loved those pieces he bought from me but didn't get much time w/them

@kingofpopart but you say they're waiting for him?

@_Catherine1969_ Hypothetically, IF, as the video says..his death is a hoax..
  • More tweets.

@kingofpopart Nelson? "he" who? Your twitt- ~Interesting..he knows his Donut Queen & Witch are waiting.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ~

@_Catherine1969_ Of course I am referencing Michael there--he loved those pieces he bought from me but didn't get much time w/them

Thank you for sharing this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I really don't know what to think. If he knows nothing then he's been playing with people with pictures, etc. But if he knows something he can't say.

I do believe that some on Twitter need to back off of him a little bit or he'll quit commenting like Teddy has. Sometimes people are so anxious for proof that they are overbearing. It's my hope that we let these people talk in their own time.

Blessings.
    More tweets.

I really don't know what to think. If he knows nothing then he's been playing with people with pictures, etc. But if he knows something he can't say.

I do believe that some on Twitter need to back off of him a little bit or he'll quit commenting like Teddy has. Sometimes people are so anxious for proof that they are overbearing. It's my hope that we let these people talk in their own time.

Blessings.

Exactly Voice. I checked out the twits he received when he added that picture and many many people jumped on him because of that and they told him that he's playing with people's emotions. Especially non-believers were and are still too harsh to him and to Teddy. And some of the believers push them so hard to talk about the hoax but Nelson once tweeted that he could not able to tell everything. Teddy did the same and he asked us to read btw the lines. What else could these people do? They're trying to help but most of the people do not get it. I'm not surprised the way Nelson is tweeting right now and why Teddy stopped tweeting. I wish I could say that it is non-believers' loss but unfortunately it is our loss. Karen Fake never gave up tweeting so they lost noone but we're losing every single person who opens his mouth to give clues about the hoax. And this is not only non-believers' fault but also some of the impatient and disrespectful believers' fault too.
  • More tweets.

Blessings.

Exactly Voice. I checked out the twits he received when he added that picture and many many people jumped on him because of that and they told him that he's playing with people's emotions. Especially non-believers were and are still too harsh to him and to Teddy. And some of the believers push them so hard to talk about the hoax but Nelson once tweeted that he could not able to tell everything. Teddy did the same and he asked us to read btw the lines. What else could these people do? They're trying to help but most of the people do not get it. I'm not surprised the way Nelson is tweeting right now and why Teddy stopped tweeting. I wish I could say that it is non-believers' loss but unfortunately it is our loss. Karen Fake never gave up tweeting so they lost noone but we're losing every single person who opens his mouth to give clues about the hoax. And this is not only non-believers' fault but also some of the impatient and disrespectful believers' fault too.

You've described how I am feeling. It's not the unbeliever's loss, it's ours. I don't want to step on people's toes because I know that emotions run high but some beLIEvers have not acted very kindly for being beLIEvers. It's almost as if they are saying they believe but they don't really and so when one of them say they do believe (even in a round about way) they get jumped on. I get really disheartened when I see this happen.

It is our loss. We've had enough clues. We need to just devote our energies to cleaning up MJ's name and making this world a better place. Hopefully he can come back soon and we'll already be doing our part. I am so excited that HTWF is back in the hands of the Estate (MJ). This is huge in MJ's quest for making this world a better place and helping others through giving.

Have a blessed day.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    There's not more to say except that is what I was told so take it for what u want
    2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
    Reply Retweet
    I hesitated mentioning that bit of info because I am enjoying myself in Florida so I am not going to start answering 100 questions about it
    Can't comment on my opinion on that right now
    8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
    Reply Retweet
    Met someone here..won't say source but they know #MichaelJackson family well..they said family is sure he was murdered 4 many reasons

<!-- m -->https://twitter.com/kingofpopart<!-- m -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    There are no coincidences..never know who u will be seated next 2 on a plane & why
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    So Nelson was playing games. What a sicko!!!
  • I find everyone is playing games, and it is very sickning. If they are protecting Michael just protect and that is it. Don't show a picture and make believe it is Michael or his country house show a picture in a room WHO IS THIS?? Look you know he is dead just leave it at that. Dont get others all worked up just for your satisfaction. De La Nuez if you need a therapist give me a call, I think you need of one so badly..
    Met someone here..won't say source but they know #MichaelJackson family well..they said family is sure he was murdered 4 many reasons

I don't get the reason of tweeting this one. He is contradicting himself with this tweet. He's suddenly changing his mind about the hoax? Too weird.
  • Met someone here..won't say source but they know #MichaelJackson family well..they said family is sure he was murdered 4 many reasons

I don't get the reason of tweeting this one. He is contradicting himself with this tweet. He's suddenly changing his mind about the hoax? Too weird.

exactly and that's why I responded that he needs a therapist.. lol Now there are 2 scenarios.
    1. Jermaine told him to shut his mouth retract everything he has given us as clues.
    2. he is a deranged man who likes to play with people's feelings.

Can someone pick one? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

exactly and that's why I responded that he needs a therapist.. lol Now there are 2 scenarios.
    1. Jermaine told him to shut his mouth retract everything he has given us as clues.
    2. he is a deranged man who likes to play with people's feelings.

Can someone pick one? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Actually in the tweet he didn't write what he thinks about it. He wrote that he met someone close to family and the family believes that he was murdered. Probably that person he met doesn't know anything about the hoax and the family is saying he was murdered from the beginning. And Nelson is just writing what that person told him but not his thoughts or feelings. He didn't need to write it though but maybe the family asked him to. I don't know. I do not think that he was playing with people's feelings.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    How predictable this man has now disappeared.

Did he delete his Twitter account? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    But he also said can't comment on my opinion on that right now, directly after that tweet about the family.
  • So if I understand correctly, De La Nuez deactivated his twitter account? Wow, how ironic... I wonder why? Too close for comfort???
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    So if I understand correctly, De La Nuez deactivated his twitter account? Wow, how ironic... I wonder why? Too close for comfort???

hmmm, the account is still on <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/kingofpopart<!-- m -->

hmmm, the account is still on <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/kingofpopart<!-- m -->

ahh ok thank you for the info. I thought that MissPepper meant he deactivated his account but I think she meant that he doesn't write hoax related recently. He never wrote often about the hoax though. We will see if he says something about it soon or not.

• hmmm, the account is still on <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/kingofpopart<!-- m -->

ahh ok thank you for the info. I thought that MissPepper meant he deactivated his account but I think she meant that he doesn't write hoax related recently. He never wrote often about the hoax though. We will see if he says something about it soon or not.

Ah! We misunderstood. It is all ok.. we can permit to misunderstand time to time <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Interesting...

Nelson De La Nuez
    What does "The Greatest Show on Earth" remind u of? Remember the days of carnival barkers & sideshow "freaks"? Get ready 2 meet them
    4 minutes ago

Nelson De La Nuez
    Finished painting "Greatest Show on Earth" last night-getting it stretched today-will photograph after--so excited about this one! #painting
    54 minutes ago

He could have gotten his inspiration from this site with all the talk of The Greatest Show on Earth around here...but who knows?

Also, could be nothing but <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?sk=wall<!-- m --> posted this about the same time:

Michael Jackson
    Did you know? Michael Jackson holds the world record on the “Zipper” carnival ride – he rode for 35 minutes straight!
    8 minutes ago · Like ·

Circuses and carnivals. No wonder I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. lol
  • mdc:
    Also, could be nothing but <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?sk=wall<!-- m --> posted this about the same time:

Michael Jackson
    Did you know? Michael Jackson holds the world record on the “Zipper” carnival ride – he rode for 35 minutes straight!
    8 minutes ago · Like ·

I seem to learn something new about Michael every day. I never knew this about the Zipper ride. He must have a strong stomach - I get dizzy and sick after just a small ride like the Teacups. LOL.

About those posts - doesn't it seem strange that out of the blue these comments are brought up around the same time?
    Interesting...

Nelson De La Nuez
    What does "The Greatest Show on Earth" remind u of? Remember the days of carnival barkers & sideshow "freaks"? Get ready 2 meet them
    4 minutes ago

Nelson De La Nuez
    Finished painting "Greatest Show on Earth" last night-getting it stretched today-will photograph after--so excited about this one! #painting
    54 minutes ago

He could have gotten his inspiration from this site with all the talk of The Greatest Show on Earth around here...but who knows?

Michael Jackson
    8 minutes ago · Like ·

Circuses and carnivals. No wonder I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. lol

Wow. This is very interesting. Thank you for posting this. They seemed connected to me.
  • hmm.. "The Greatest Show On Earth" painting. Interesting! Possibly, Cirque du Soleil does business with De La Nuez for the Immortal Tour. CDS is now in safe wall art too <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=248&t=18930#p335076<!-- l -->

In a Zipper Carnival ride <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> I'll look like this <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> . I prefer Space Mountain or Splash Mountain <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Lots of Carnivals around. You guys remember this?

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Life Is a Carnival

Long before he may or may not have been responsible for the death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray was just another guy enjoying Carnival in Trinidad.

2lkcq9x.jpg

These photos were take in 2005 during a two-week trip to Trinidad and Tobago. He was down there with a few of his close guy friends -- and a few attractive female friends as well.

Michael Jackson Fun Fact: Right around the time these photos were taken, Michael Jackson's second child molestation case was beginning.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/14/dr-conrad ... s-picture/<!-- m -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    hmm.. "The Greatest Show On Earth" painting. Interesting! Possibly, Cirque du Soleil does business with De La Nuez for the Immortal Tour. CDS is now in safe wall art too <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=248&t=18930#p335076<!-- l -->

In a Zipper Carnival ride <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> I'll look like this <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> . I prefer Space Mountain or Splash Mountain <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOL.....I'm terrified of the Zipper ride.....can do just about everything else....not that one for some reason. I am competitive, however. I might just have to face my fears, and beat his record!

Thanks for the post.....I look forward to seeing this painting. I am sure it will be beautiful!

Blessings Always