MJ Music Video Shoot Takes Over Hollywood

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well whoever he is, for the only old guy he dances extremely well, dresses goofy with his pants dragging on the ground??, sweat band over gray hair??, and looks amazingly like the guy at the Laker's game sitting beside Prince. Height perception can a relative thing, depending on the height of the people around him. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

That man looks "real" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> can´t be MJ in disguise.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I also Michael remember a time when I went in the record store and there was this man purchasing a lot of cds. And he would go and grab another batch of cds. He was an older gentleman, he had short afro but crooked teeth, his clothes were rumpled. I walked up behind him and said: “Michael, what are you doing in this store?”. He turned to me and said: “Marlon, how did you know it was me?”. I told him: “You are my brother, I can spot you anywhere regardless of your make-up. I know your walk, I know your body language and those shoes did not help.” Michael wore the same shoes wherever we went.

Busted! And I am not paranoia, I am just calling it as I see it. The dude is way too prominent in that video and those shoes did not help... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the shoes!!

BTW, the girl in the front row dances great!
  • Well whoever he is, for the only old guy he dances extremely well, dresses goofy with his pants dragging on the ground??, sweat band over gray hair??, and looks amazingly like the guy at the Laker's game sitting beside Prince. Height perception can a relative thing, depending on the height of the people around him. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

The old guy from the basketball game looks kind of like the old guy from the flash mobs. They have the same face shape and the same nose.
  • There is something odd about the old man's clothing though.
    Who dresses like that nowadays??
    This looks like Michael's version of what an old man should look like to me! Looks like a Michael
    creation! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> exactly !

While watching the video I was thinking: OK where's MJ in disguise? ... the old man busy callin'???
    Look at his height and posture, could be MJ. Or.. it's may be too obvious and we're supposed to think that MJ's the old man <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I'm wondering why the same old guy seems to be involved in all these separate dances....how ironic is that??
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Oh dear! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Silly Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

These dancers are GREAT btw!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He looks like an old Dave Dave <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Can anyone see what her button says????? Kinda reminds me of the Gilda button he wore. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This is just great . See Michael, how much you loved..Come back please, we miss you.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    He looks like an old Dave Dave <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

file.php?id=12092

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLLP-bop73lmuij3nRswWN_mqOBCyJa-8AJWMY3A0FGmjDQr2AvA&t=1
    <!-- m -->http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... Qr2AvA&t=1<!-- m -->

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwM9WKlp-Tken_AhFqaZGZw9FM36HnioH9wtDioNR_0Xh_5q8Ifw
    <!-- m -->http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 0Xh_5q8Ifw<!-- m -->

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNkINHZcozfS0t7CCP2_6xqkcpcFprD6smHjU4iZr9tWHQi5zS&t=1
    <!-- m -->http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... HQi5zS&t=1<!-- m -->

0.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://i.ytimg.com/vi/b5qr-Zq4024/0.jpg<!-- m -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Can anyone see what her button says????? Kinda reminds me of the Gilda button he wore. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think this lower button is the same one she is wearing?

88882810.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D09464DAADA62A9079D5AAFC3D408E62003449661600C5DFC6E30A760B0D811297

<!-- m -->http://www.life.com/image/88882810<!-- m -->

0222-mj-video-credit.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/02/22/0222 ... credit.jpg<!-- m -->
  • you guys believe everybody is micheal huh? smh <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • He looks like an old Dave Dave <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I immediately thought the same thing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This video is gonna be “hot"
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Man I was gonna write it looks like Dave Dave, but you all got me on it!!!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> '
    Honestly, why does this same guy keep showing up? He just travels around getting in on these spontaneous dances...does he set them up?? And how do all these same people know the dances? I couldn't, unfortunately after watching Michael for over 40 years, do one of those dances. And, all ages and sizes, they all get it!!

It can't be unless it's ALL the same people, a dance studio, maybe Michael's dancers?? Traveling around and this old guy is with the dance group?? RIGHT!

Dig dig dig...
    Sometimes I just feel like the Bible says, Let go and let God.
    Maybe I should just sit back and let Michael do what he is doing and be surprised.
  • Who's that man on the right?? (at .57 on the video). He's just standing there, observing, hardly or not moving.

screenschot credits to Victor
  • :lol: the shoes!!

BTW, the girl in the front row dances great!

Agree! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And the old man in the cemetery the day funeral also had a mobile phone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwM9WKlp-Tken_AhFqaZGZw9FM36HnioH9wtDioNR_0Xh_5q8Ifw

He is just too adorable! Even dressed as this large white man, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anyway, I like how they say "Takes Over" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

MJ [s:3do9fr6s]Music Video Shoot[/s:3do9fr6s] Takes Over Hollywood

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Pure love, there is no paranoia at all in seeing mj disguised as the old guy in those videos.

Even the way the guy claps or puts his arms up on the first video reminds of Michael.
    Here the pic, too big to post <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
    <!-- m -->http://homocinefilus.com/wp-content/upl ... hael-2.jpg<!-- m -->

Some thought the old guy at the basketball match was also MJ. We're definitely having a paranoia. It doesn't make it Michael if his moves remind you of him. He is too tall to be MJ in the first place. We just want to see MJ in those people and that's what make us see him in all these people.

That´s not paranoia

You guys are definitely loosing it. Whatever the name of it is, it doesn't matter. You started to think that everyone is MJ.

Yes, it matters that you use the name of a psychotic disorder to label people not even understanding what it means.

And please, refrain from addressing people the way you are doing and respect others point of views on theories and researches regarding doubles.

It is very easy to make your point clear without falling in being unrespectful to your "fellow hoaxers"

My point of view is, you are loosing it and started to see MJ in everyone. You respect mine then Gema. People started to think that it is a body double since it is MJ himself (http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=256&t=17951 http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=17975) and people started to see MJ in people who are not MJ in disguise. This is so ironic. That is the reason why I say you are loosing it. I do know Michael's disguises but not all these people are Michael. I'm sorry for using "paranoia". You are right about it. I shouldn't have labeled you guys. But seriously, my point is, everyone we think he is MJ is not MJ and everything we think it is related with the hoax, is not related with the hoax. We should make the difference.
  • PureLove
    I agree.
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    Me too.
  • I would like to know, if a man who wants to hoax his death, why would he disguise himself and go dancing with bunch of people. I think I would just leave somewhere far away. It is not him. Purlove is right , it is not paranoia, but we want to see MJ so much that we take anyone and make believe in our head that it is Michael. He is not Michael..
  • Dude just had me waste 15 minutes of my life watching this video. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Pure love, there is no paranoia at all in seeing mj disguised as the old guy in those videos.

Even the way the guy claps or puts his arms up on the first video reminds of Michael.
    Here the pic, too big to post <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
    <!-- m -->http://homocinefilus.com/wp-content/upl ... hael-2.jpg<!-- m -->

Some thought the old guy at the basketball match was also MJ. We're definitely having a paranoia. It doesn't make it Michael if his moves remind you of him. He is too tall to be MJ in the first place. We just want to see MJ in those people and that's what make us see him in all these people.

That´s not paranoia

You guys are definitely loosing it. Whatever the name of it is, it doesn't matter. You started to think that everyone is MJ.

Yes, it matters that you use the name of a psychotic disorder to label people not even understanding what it means.

And please, refrain from addressing people the way you are doing and respect others point of views on theories and researches regarding doubles.

It is very easy to make your point clear without falling in being unrespectful to your "fellow hoaxers"

Gema does it occur to you that some people in this forum English is not their first language? maybe you should cut them some slack. Thank you..
This discussion has been closed.