MJ Music Video Shoot Takes Over Hollywood

Comments

• [youtube:3sgsgb6s]
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    So let me get this...This video is a professional video..like by Sony, right?
    And the old man is in it?
    And the old man is at the flash mob dances too?
    That old man, if he's dancing in the professional video, just can't happen to be at all those other dances unless the flash dances were staged by Sony...with the same dancers.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    We have seen alot of instances since the beginning of this hoax of the old man, from Marlon referencing Michael in the memorial service to flash mobs, etc. The appearance of an old man seems to pop up in reference to Michael Jackson alot. He may or may not be Michael, but maybe we should take it a step further and find out who is "The Old Man" who does he represent, does it come from books, poetry, etc...to me there is perhaps a deeper meaning to this "Old Man" theory. Since many of you are split on whether it is MJ or not, the Old Man could be a representation of what MJ is trying to convey. I have to admit though in that flashmob video he was was right on with the moves. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree on this wholeheartedly. What if we are all still players in his movie and this old man is part of
    the hoax?? Maybe not Michael, but representing something he wants to get across..
    I find it funny that at the funeral we have hat man on his cell, and in this video we have this old man
    on his cell. What if when all is revealed this is one big movie and we find out that the old men are
    just characters in the movie. Maybe, hat man and this old man are supposed to be chatting on their cell
    phones for a scene in Michael's movie. Could it be that all of these things we are seeing will be edited
    together and at the end will finally make sense?
    I am not making sense am I ?? What I am trying to say is that it seems as if there are reoccuring characters
    in this hoax. Edit alot of this stuff we have seen and witnessed together and you have a movie.
    But when does this movie end??

I totally understand what you are saying and it could very well be that we are seeing a movie made and how it progresses (just like in This is It). Michael wanted to show us what it entailed to put on a concert and how he saw it through his eyes. Now I think we are experiencing the whole event in a reality v. illusion montage of images, pictures, pre-recorded events (ie the ambulance)... again I come back to my opinion that it is an alternate reality game, but more of interaction among people than an online game. An interaction between people online and in the real world as well ....and so what we perceive as real, maybe really isn't (ie the court room) and so the interaction crosses from reality into illusion and back.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Gema does it occur to you that some people in this forum English is not their first language?

English is not my first language either <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well you are fortunate that your english is better than others. Just please be patient with some members. I am sure if i would write in Russian and it is not my first language I would make plenty of mistake. (this is an example i do not speak russian. )

Is not about commanding a language, is about labeling people using certain words <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I hope my position and point is clear about this issue since I don´t want to go on discussing the same all over.

I have said all I needed to say regarding this matter.
    So let me get this...This video is a professional video..like by Sony, right?
    And the old man is in it?
    And the old man is at the flash mob dances too?
    That old man, if he's dancing in the professional video, just can't happen to be at all those other dances unless the flash dances were staged by Sony...with the same dancers.

Crossed my mind as well, but I don´t remember this girl dancing in other videos.

I am going to watch hold my hand again. It was said that fans were dancing, not just professional dancers. May be one can match dancers from here and there.

Dancers from TII were at Michaels funeral, how odd is that?
    the old guy
    <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/42y2n6<!-- m -->
    We have seen alot of instances since the beginning of this hoax of the old man, from Marlon referencing Michael in the memorial service to flash mobs, etc. The appearance of an old man seems to pop up in reference to Michael Jackson alot. He may or may not be Michael, but maybe we should take it a step further and find out who is "The Old Man" who does he represent, does it come from books, poetry, etc...to me there is perhaps a deeper meaning to this "Old Man" theory. Since many of you are split on whether it is MJ or not, the Old Man could be a representation of what MJ is trying to convey. I have to admit though in that flashmob video he was was right on with the moves. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree on this wholeheartedly. What if we are all still players in his movie and this old man is part of
    the hoax?? Maybe not Michael, but representing something he wants to get across..
    I find it funny that at the funeral we have hat man on his cell, and in this video we have this old man
    on his cell. What if when all is revealed this is one big movie and we find out that the old men are
    just characters in the movie. Maybe, hat man and this old man are supposed to be chatting on their cell
    phones for a scene in Michael's movie. Could it be that all of these things we are seeing will be edited
    together and at the end will finally make sense?
    I am not making sense am I ?? What I am trying to say is that it seems as if there are reoccuring characters
    in this hoax. Edit alot of this stuff we have seen and witnessed together and you have a movie.
    But when does this movie end??

I totally understand what you are saying and it could very well be that we are seeing a movie made and how it progresses (just like in This is It). Michael wanted to show us what it entailed to put on a concert and how he saw it through his eyes. Now I think we are experiencing the whole event in a reality v. illusion montage of images, pictures, pre-recorded events (ie the ambulance)... again I come back to my opinion that it is an alternate reality game, but more of interaction among people than an online game. An interaction between people online and in the real world as well ....and so what we perceive as real, maybe really isn't (ie the court room) and so the interaction crosses from reality into illusion and back.

Awesome thoughts...I tend to agree!!!
  • Gema does it occur to you that some people in this forum English is not their first language?

English is not my first language either <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well you are fortunate that your english is better than others. Just please be patient with some members. I am sure if i would write in Russian and it is not my first language I would make plenty of mistake. (this is an example i do not speak russian. )

Is not about commanding a language, is about labeling people using certain words <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I hope my position and point is clear about this issue since I don´t want to go on discussing the same all over.

I have said all I needed to say regarding this matter.

Fine, as you want your point clear so do I.. thanks and have a great day.
  • Is it common for the public to be seeing these videos in the making like this? I don't usually follow celebrity news so I'm not sure if this is a common occurrence. I don't know if that man is MJ but if it is why couldn't he be there and be among people - that is what he really wanted, was to be treated like a normal person.

Interesting stuff being discussed - I have gleaned valuable insight from each and every one of you. Thank you. And, English is my first (and only) language yet I didn't take that comment in an offensive manner. Yes, we need to be careful of cultural differences but if we're not looking to be offended normally we aren't.

Many blessings to each of you.
  • why not? it's all possible. why would he do it? i think michael would be itching to be part of the action. not just because he likes to control his art, but another "in your face" moment for people to refer back to after the bam.

Hello mjfansince4!!!!

Powerfull words from Keneddy ,thank you!!!!
    If I remember correct President Kennedy was in This is it movie,no???
    Kennedy will have a part in a next movie X-man, <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ,so please take a look <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> because I'm sure Michael has a hand with those movies.After year 2000 we have alot of movies with HEROES,I'm the only one to noticed this???????? Superman,Batamn,X-man,Fantastic four,Transformers,Green
    lantern,Megamind ,MARVEL,anyone???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

LOVE!!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Just noticed the 7 stars... i really cannot tell if it's Michael dancing or not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> The old man recurrence is definitely something interesting.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    by Grace » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 am
    Again and again I feel blessed to have been "called into" the VIP lounge for witnessing this dramaturgical masterpiece to unfold. I feel so sorry for all those who did not pay attention and did not question and do not listen or see and will never know about the "making of" in detail.
    They may be shaken in their fundamentals one day.

I am grateful for this shower of love that we are being given repeatedly.
    This old guy was acting a little bit too frenetic for the intervertebral disk issues he assumedly could have according to his potential age. I like him a lot.
    Thanks Michael. It's an awesome journey.
    If MJ is truly behind the details we are discovering, I think he would be pleased that we stayed the course and found them. We don't quit when the going gets rough or some call us looney.
    by ignisaeternus » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 am
    I have not seen the vid, but yes, there was an old man in Hold my hand.

What the "old man" discussion makes me think of was the story of Benjamin Button: Born as an old man ....(then ageign in reverse)
    Re-born as an old man, maybe? As in, MJ is reborn into this new life as an old man before he comes back.
    Just throwing ideas out there..
    There is an old man standing by the bed of the dying younger lady, and then standing by the bed with the glowing red rose. He reminds me of Casket man, who I'm pretty sure is MJ.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085&p=295215&hilit=benjamen+button#p295215<!-- l -->
    by MJonmind » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm
    Right since day one the movie, The Strange case of Benjamen Button, has stayed in the back of my mind. You say, he looked great, like in the 80's, the prime of his life. I believe the resurrected body will be the prime adult body, without the imperfections and deterioration that we all experience. That being said, Jesus' body though healed, had scars to prove his identy, in his hands, feet, side, to people like Thomas.
    This older man looks like the man at Lakers next to Prince. The problem is that they are deemed too tall to be Michael. Can an illusion create height? And I agree he looks like the old man of the movie Benjamen Button. He’s talking on his cell, the same as the hatman at the funeral, also considered too tall to be MJ. Also one person talked of the similarity to DD without the burn details.

But who else would be at all these events, only one dressed in a formal suit, dance exceptionally MJ-like, talking on a cell. Some have suggested Murray was that hatman because of the paisley ties being the same. So who else are some possibilities? We want to see the alternatives. The Ghost Mayor at least proves that MJ likes to dress like an old man and dance while doing it. On that note I also want to mention that TMZ's new background look is Ghost Hunters, <!-- m -->http://www.syfy.com/ghosthunters/?__sou ... T.srch=TMZ<!-- m --> and this "old man" could very well be a comic/live ghost of MJ. I don't know where they're going with that but maybe someone could check out all the details with that. I really strongly believe everythings interrelated and connected at the very top. It's a take-over.

Just some thoughts on the Pantages.
    Wiki
    In 1949, Howard Hughes acquired the Pantages. Many famous performances over the years including The Phantom of the Opera and The Wizard of Oz. Now currently Rock of Ages.

The story line of Rock of Ages, I think seems to parallel the song Hollywood tonight. A guy (busboy) and girl (waitress) wanting to make it big.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_of_Ages_(musical<!-- m -->)
    During performance, the performers frequently break the "fourth wall", directly addressing the audience and seemingly forgetting (or perhaps reminding the audience) that they are actors in a musical.

As Oprah would say, "This is big, this is very big!!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

My point of view is, you are loosing it and started to see MJ in everyone. You respect mine then Gema.

In order to respect yours, first you need to approach people and present your opinion with respect, don´t you think? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'm sorry for using "paranoia". You are right about it. I shouldn't have labeled you guys
    Thanks.
    But seriously, my point is, everyone we think he is MJ is not MJ and everything we think it is related with the hoax, is not related with the hoax. We should make the difference.

This same quote you could have use to make your point from the very beginning without falling in to labeling the other members <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Every research is valuable and thanks to "those people who see MJ everywhere" some other conclusions have been coming out. Dictating what people should see or not, or do or not should not, is far from giving an opinion.

You say we should make the difference; well, how can you tell when and how to make the difference? is it there a bar measuring hoax/non hoax?
    In this particular case:
    1- there is a video of "MJ"
    2- there are dancers who we don´t know and an old man dancing, jumping and clapping
    3- we have seen during the months "weird" looking characters
    4- we believe MJ is alive--->possibly in disguise--->this old man dancing, jumping and clapping?

Why not???

I am not really looking for your answers,if you have any, but now maybe, you and the other members who label the others for "seeing MJ", especially is this particular case, can be a little more emphatic and understand the "how come" before jumping to "you guys have MJ paranoia/ are paranoid/ are loosing it"

You mentioned also how ironic it is. Well, it is even more ironic to see your posts in the army of love web and then read how you refer to your "fellow members".

Gema first of, I did not name anyone as a paranoiac but you are twisting the word as it pleases you. I said "people started to have seeing MJ in everyone paranoia." I didn't say people started to have paranoia. I'm sure you understand the difference btw them. I apologized because I know that I used the wrong word. I should have used "obsession" instead of paranoia. And yes, as a proud member of the army of love, I do have the virtue of apologizing when I say something wrong. So you'd better stop labelling me and trying to show me like a bad person here.

I'm a direct person and I like to write everything in my mind directly. When I see something is wrong, I can not close my mouth since I want to write it down. I never ever want to breake someone's heart and that is not my intention but this issue seemed like going too far to me. I do not find a reason WHY Michael would NOT appear in his video as an old guy or why he would not go to a basketball match with his son. IF these guys resembled Michael, I would definitely think that he could be him but they do not. When you guys wrote that this old man could be MJ in disguise, I checked it out myself too. Do you think that I refuse the idea even without looking at what it is. I watched the dance tribute video of a believer posted on the first page and saw the "old" guy who is NOT even an old guy but wearing a white hat instead. The person who made the video was also too obsessed (in another words directed his mind) to see Michael in an old guy that he thought that young man was a white haired old man and MJ in disguise. This is exactly what I'm trying to tell you. Sometimes our minds play tricks on us and when you want to see Michael, you see him even the guy has nothing to do with him. You guys are talking about an old guy reference but the only old guy I saw MJ in disguise was in memorial and nowhere else. You can make the difference but you do not want to make it. You see it but you do not believe it. I say this guy is too tall to be MJ. This can be seen with your own eyes. When you compare the guy with others you can see how tall he is. Or his bone structure, his face shape etc. This is just an example. You can make the difference with common sense but you are not using it. And I never ever wrote what you guys should see or shouldn't see. You are twisting my words again as it pleases you. I said you should make the difference!

From the weird theories lately I saw on this forum, I am not jumping to a conclusion by telling you guys are loosing it about this issue. I saw enough to tell you that. I stated my opinion about this topic and it is enough for me. You guys can keep on making your "valuable" research but this is only wasting my time here for nothing. If you have anything else to write to me, pls PM me because I will not be reading this topic any more. I said enough. You will have many many old guys to discuss about. So good luck to you about it.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    To me this is no coincidence....this old man keeps popping up everywhere - and like I said before whether or not it is MJ, we need to find out what the old man means. I am not paranoid or jump at every clue as it being Michael's or Michael himself; however, you are right Gema I think everyone has a right to state their opinion with respect and because some may disagree with other's opinions or theories, does not give them the right to state that others are wrong and saying so indirectly to them.

To say you are wasting time on reading someone's opinion that may have taken a long time to form or write is unnecessary, just don't even bother to respond to it if you disagree about it so much. There is alot on here I don't necessarily agree with; however, I do move on and do post what I think is relevant to my way of thinking and the next person does not have to believe any of my opinions or theories. Saves alot of misunderstanding.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    more footage..you can see the old man clearly
    [youtube:2sjcegev]

It could be him. I've added images taken from :41 or :44 Did you notice him at :57? top right corner...doing the moves with her <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> not bad.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    A very happy guy.
    Tuesday, February 22nd 2011
    Behind The Scenes: Michael Jackson’s ‘Hollywood Tonight’ Video

Somewhat overdue, the video for Michael Jackson’s latest single ‘Hollywood Tonight’ was aptly shot in Hollywood, California last night. The Teddy Riley produced cut (first recorded in 2007) serves as the 2nd release to be lifted from the King of Pop’s first posthumous LP ‘Michael’ - which topped charts globally late last year.

Check out the footage, which sees the 60+ cast dancing up a storm, after the jump…

Via TMZ:

Cracking stuff! While many give a nod to MJ when performing, the dancers above really seemed to embody his spirit. Bring on the video!

<!-- m -->http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/02/scene ... ght-video/<!-- m -->
    the dancers above really seemed to embody his spirit. Bring on the video!

I agree, the dancers are great!

This answers on of my questions. Are these professional dancers. So these are professionals tells us that this old man is a professional. So why is this same professional going around dancing in flash mobs? And why did he happen to be in 2 or 3 of Michael's and happen to be recorded?(and really, is he OLD?? Do we SEE wrinkles, and WHAT is OLD?? This man looks PALE, really, but is he OLD? I"M 54, Michael is 53 this summer, are we old?)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not look so old.....
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Old man has an amazing smile.

Traffic stopper it is.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Old man has an amazing smile.

Traffic stopper it is.

I agree, great smile and very young expression for someone who dresses as if he will be 93 next birthday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Ok, I see that some of you think this old man can be MJ in disguise. I am sorry to burst all your bubbles but unfortunately he isn't. You may tell me how do you know? Well look at his height? He is too tall to be Michael, and on top of that study his mannerisms, not the same. Even clapping hands is not the same way Michael claps his hands. Look at the TII Movie, you can see what I am talking about. I am sure some of you will start bashing me for stating my opinion, but hey go ahead, we are on a roll here I see. Blessings.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Sorry guys......mystery solved. Case closed. This is the dancers profile on facebook.

His name is John Edwards...

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1095473923<!-- m -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

Can't they enjoy the bright side of life?
    If there was no new album or video, they would bark about how the estate could not live up to Michael's legacy.
    They have lost their smiles. How sad.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Sorry guys......mystery solved. Case closed. This is the dancers profile on facebook.

His name is John Edwards...

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1095473923<!-- m -->

Great, he's indeed a dancer and teacher and loves hip hop and I was wrong - he's not a dancer for his lifetime... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    He's a fan somehow it seems and appears to be a very lovely person.
    Hello. I started dancing about 10 years ago because I don't like exercise, but I need to move and dance is more fun. The dance was at a gym, and the teacher, DHQ, taught me to be funky. DHQ was a backup dancer with M.C. Hammer (he's in the video "Too Legit to Quit"). I always liked James Brown, Michael Jackson, M.C., Gazzarri Dancers, and recently, Beat Freaks, Rino Nakasone, Alison Faulk, Anthony Thomas, Travis Payne, and Tiffany Bong. I want to learn all of their dances and a little street Samba too. Then after I learn all of this I want to dance a lot.

I am 66 years old and often can be seen wearing a headband. I think I can give Mr. 6 a run for his money. Now that I am getting some dance skills, I would like to put them to use. I just retired after 30 years as Deputy Director of Engineering for Air Force Space & Missile Systems Center.

If you need a senior "buff daddy" who can actually move for your video or ad, I'm your man.
    http://www.danceplug.com/john-edwards
This discussion has been closed.