MJ Music Video Shoot Takes Over Hollywood

Comments

• Old man has an amazing smile.

Traffic stopper it is.

I agree, great smile and very young expression for someone who dresses as if he will be 93 next birthday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm tellin ya, that outfit he has on looks like a Michael creation! Michael's version of what he thinks an old man
    should wear! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But it looks like our mystery has been solved!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    This man sure knows how to dress for a Michael Jackson video though!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739

Can't they enjoy the bright side of life?
    If there was no new album or video, they would bark about how the estate could not live up to Michael's legacy.
    They have lost their smiles. How sad.
    I will say my opinion. People should stop trying to recreate him. A video of a song of his, without Michael, makes no sense and it's a way to try to feed people an illusion, but not the man himself. I know Michael already has videos without him in them, but he is behind the concept and the idea. I can't know if he is behind all these new videos, but no matter who agrees with me or not, for me they do it just for money. There's no sense in trying to recreate him and give people the Placebo effect.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Facebook and other internet pages can be created, that doesn't prove to me that he is a 66 year old retired man. I really don't care if people say I lost it, that guy is suspicious and on my disguises list.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Facebook and other internet pages can be created, that doesn't prove to me that he is a 66 year old retired man. I really don't care if people say I lost it, that guy is suspicious and on my disguises list.
    Totally agree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Facebook and other internet pages can be created, that doesn't prove to me that he is a 66 year old retired man. I really don't care if people say I lost it, that guy is suspicious and on my disguises list.

Ok Souza does it mean every old man you will see is Michael? I don't see that it is Michael total different height and mannerism.

Ok Souza does it mean every old man you will see is Michael? I don't see that it is Michael total different height and mannerism.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Or with whom he was allegedly communicates through mobile <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    nah on this one unfortunately, for me. This facebook goes way back...lots of great pics...check it out.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

His name is John Edwards...

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1095473923<!-- m -->

I wasn't going to post anything on this funny issue no more but a friend told me that they were found out who the old man is. So I will just <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at the ones who are still dreaming and think that the FB page of this guy could be fake and who still see MJ in everyone and I'll move on to serious issues.
  • Has this video already finished filming?

Also I found this article;

A clip from the forthcoming video for the previously unreleased track was leaked on YouTube, and shows a female dancer dressed as the late singer.
    The long-haired dancer is wearing a black fedora hat and sparkly jacket, teamed with Jacko's trademark glove.
    The woman and several backing dancers are performing Jackson-style moves on the pavement near Hollywood's Pantages Theatre.
    Earlier this week Jackson's brother revealed the late pop star's three children love talking about their father.
    Jackie Jackson says 14-year-old Michael Jnr, Paris, 12, and nine-year-old Prince (aka Blanket) can’t hear enough about their father, saying: ‘They have pictures in the bedroom. They talk about him all the time. They are around their father 24 hours a day. They ask me for stories about him. They want to know more about him.’
    Hollywood Tonight, due to be released on March 6, is the second single to be released from Jackson's posthumous album Michael.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.metro.co.uk/music/856444-mic ... z1EtoCaiBA<!-- m -->

Just thought that was interesting.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

"A music video for (murdered) Michael Jackson's single "Hollywood Tonight""

Some people are very sure that MJ was murdered <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Regardless of who is in the video as I have said in my earlier post, why is there an appearance of an OLD MAN in every single production about or by Michael Jackson? Perhaps it does have a more serious issue as I pointed out in the parallels of the Old Man and the Sea... however, some of you may be too young to remember that book.

Can anyone tell me why there is an old man appearing in MJ's productions? Perhaps then we may be getting answers to some of our questions.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So now, that the old guy is just an old guy, maybe we should go back to the take over issue
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305

I wasn't going to post anything on this funny issue no more but a friend told me that they were found out who the old man is. So I will just <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at the ones who are still dreaming and think that the FB page of this guy could be fake and who still see MJ in everyone and I'll move on to serious issues.

Is it really necessary to laugh at people who have different opinions from you? It is not nice to put down other's people's opinions and thoughts. Where's the L.O.V.E.? I kinda expected a little more adult behaviour from you, but maybe you are a young one, "purelove".
    Gema first of, I did not name anyone as a paranoiac but you are twisting the word as it pleases you. I said "people started to have seeing MJ in everyone paranoia." I didn't say people started to have paranoia. I'm sure you understand the difference btw them. I apologized because I know that I used the wrong word. I should have used "obsession" instead of paranoia. And yes, as a proud member of the army of love, I do have the virtue of apologizing when I say something wrong. So you'd better stop labelling me and trying to show me like a bad person here.

I am not twisting your words. All you said is written here.

Seems like is not enough of being labeled all the time outside the hoax forums, also labels need to happen inside the hoax forums and by members who, as you, can´t keep up with the "love" they want to preach <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You guys can keep on making your "valuable" research but this is only wasting my time here for nothing.

You and only you waste your time by your own choice, noone is forcing you. Too bad the "valuable" research is not up to your standards...
    If you have anything else to write to me, pls PM me because I will not be reading this topic any more.

I´m sure you will be reading this topic. I am not going to PM you, you could have PM me as you have done for "other matters" but instead you have posted your reply in open forum.

I said all i had to say regarding this matter.
    A very happy guy.

Is the ear vanished because of the bad quality pic?

I got other pics to post.
    Sorry guys......mystery solved. Case closed. This is the dancers profile on facebook.

Right!
    However, height, eyes...are the same.

There is a lot speculation since yesterday about this all over the net. Some people think (me as well right now)that is MJ disguised for real.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT58Z-_e3gnkS-2dPKWV8i8KGeRMYRA2yQOJ9eC4hfmH6wML9lwxQ

Can't they enjoy the bright side of life?
    If there was no new album or video, they would bark about how the estate could not live up to Michael's legacy.
    They have lost their smiles. How sad.
    I will say my opinion. People should stop trying to recreate him. A video of a song of his, without Michael, makes no sense and it's a way to try to feed people an illusion, but not the man himself. I know Michael already has videos without him in them, but he is behind the concept and the idea. I can't know if he is behind all these new videos, but no matter who agrees with me or not, for me they do it just for money. There's no sense in trying to recreate him and give people the Placebo effect.

I agree with you partly. It is for money, of course, but I also think that MJ wanted to show the world new talents. That girl dances amazing!

People wants "MJ" so people are getting "MJ" even if is in "spirit".
    Facebook and other internet pages can be created, that doesn't prove to me that he is a 66 year old retired man. I really don't care if people say I lost it, that guy is suspicious and on my disguises list.

The thing is that is not a matter of life and death looking for "hidden MJ" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it is very entertaining after a day of hard work and family life!

A lot of people, not only us, are awared of the old man by now!

Yes, of course, laugh at the ones who are still dreaming ..and move on to serious issues...but please, DO...don´t bother and make such a big deal about what others see. There are already enough HATERS out there lauging AT US <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Regardless of who is in the video as I have said in my earlier post, why is there an appearance of an OLD MAN in every single production about or by Michael Jackson? Perhaps it does have a more serious issue as I pointed out in the parallels of the Old Man and the Sea... however, some of you may be too young to remember that book.

Can anyone tell me why there is an old man appearing in MJ's productions? Perhaps then we may be getting answers to some of our questions.

I agree. Why would there even NEED to be an old man. I don't think he is Michael but I DO think he is there
    as a repetitive clue. I think that we ARE supposed to notice this. Think about the 'Hold my Hand' video and
    all of the clues there. More repetitive clues.
  • Sorry guys......mystery solved. Case closed. This is the dancers profile on facebook.

Right!
    However, height, eyes...are the same.

There is a lot speculation since yesterday about this all over the net. Some people think (me as well right now)that is MJ disguised for real.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT58Z-_e3gnkS-2dPKWV8i8KGeRMYRA2yQOJ9eC4hfmH6wML9lwxQ

Michael is not 6'1 ...

I also agree with you Souza,

Btw everytime there is someone who could be Michael why dismis it directly.
    I'm convinced Dave Dave was Michael in disguise.
    I believe Michael is alive and that's the reason i believe that he could possible appear when there's something that relate to him.

i keep my eyes open...... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

I also agree with you Souza,

Btw everytime there is someone who could be Michael why dismis it directly.
    I'm convinced Dave Dave was Michael in disguise.
    I believe Michael is alive and that's the reason i believe that he could possible appear when there's something that relate to him.

i keep my eyes open...... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i agree. we know dave dave is a real person, but i believe 100 percent that was michael on LKL. and let's say this man does exist, he's a real 66 year old person who loves to do hip hop dancing and makes his way into flashmob videos. does that mean michael couldn't mimic him for his video?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    There is a chance Michael could have used his profile it is odd that he is always there in the background
This discussion has been closed.