MJ Music Video Shoot Takes Over Hollywood

12346»

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Hey...He's John Edwards?? Like the fallen state senator ?? HUMMMM now again I wonder
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Hey...He's John Edwards?? Like the fallen state senator ?? HUMMMM now again I wonder
    OKAY, I've got him....he is NOT Michael. He's a dance show winner <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    http://www.cmt.com/videos/shows/your-chance-to-dance/576630/your-chance-to-dance-winners-110.jhtml
  • Hey...He's John Edwards?? Like the fallen state senator ?? HUMMMM now again I wonder
    OKAY, I've got him....he is NOT Michael. He's a dance show winner <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    http://www.cmt.com/videos/shows/your-chance-to-dance/576630/your-chance-to-dance-winners-110.jhtml

yup that is Michael in disguise. He looks just like him.. NOT

fordtocarr, thank you for posting this video, finally they will see it was not Michael.. Blessings
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

His name is John Edwards...

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1095473923<!-- m -->

I wasn't going to post anything on this funny issue no more but a friend told me that they were found out who the old man is. So I will just <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at the ones who are still dreaming and think that the FB page of this guy could be fake and who still see MJ in everyone and I'll move on to serious issues.

Is it really necessary to laugh at people who have different opinions from you? It is not nice to put down other's people's opinions and thoughts. Where's the L.O.V.E.? I kinda expected a little more adult behaviour from you, but maybe you are a young one, "purelove".

Because you jumped on me when I told you the truth and I'm just enjoying the moment. It's not because you guys have a different opinion, it is because i was right when I told you this guy has nothing to do with Michael. And yes, I'm a kid at heart always. Why is it so hard for you guys to accept that you were wrong about it? And believe it or not, I would have laughed myself if I was wrong about this issue and would have told myself that I was loosing it. Sorry if my honesty hurt your feelings but I tell the truth always. And I think it is my right to state my opinion.
    Gema first of, I did not name anyone as a paranoiac but you are twisting the word as it pleases you. I said "people started to have seeing MJ in everyone paranoia." I didn't say people started to have paranoia. I'm sure you understand the difference btw them. I apologized because I know that I used the wrong word. I should have used "obsession" instead of paranoia. And yes, as a proud member of the army of love, I do have the virtue of apologizing when I say something wrong. So you'd better stop labelling me and trying to show me like a bad person here.

I am not twisting your words. All you said is written here.

Seems like is not enough of being labeled all the time outside the hoax forums, also labels need to happen inside the hoax forums and by members who, as you, can´t keep up with the "love" they want to preach <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You guys can keep on making your "valuable" research but this is only wasting my time here for nothing.

You and only you waste your time by your own choice, noone is forcing you. Too bad the "valuable" research is not up to your standards...
    If you have anything else to write to me, pls PM me because I will not be reading this topic any more.

I´m sure you will be reading this topic. I am not going to PM you, you could have PM me as you have done for "other matters" but instead you have posted your reply in open forum.

I said all i had to say regarding this matter.

Gema believe it or not, I would have written that I'm loosing it and laughed to myself about it if I was also wrong about this isuue. It has nothing to do with love. I'm not spreading hate here. I criticize myself hardly and if I make a mistake about anything I write it open heartedly. I'm an honest person and I'm sorry if my honesty hurt your feelings. But as I wrote I would have written the same thing for myself if I thought this guy could be Michael. And I would have laughed at myself when we found out that he is actually a dancer. No need to exaggerate it.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    I wasn't going to post anything on this funny issue no more but a friend told me that they were found out who the old man is. So I will just <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at the ones who are still dreaming and think that the FB page of this guy could be fake and who still see MJ in everyone and I'll move on to serious issues.[/quote]

Is it really necessary to laugh at people who have different opinions from you? It is not nice to put down other's people's opinions and thoughts. Where's the L.O.V.E.? I kinda expected a little more adult behaviour from you, but maybe you are a young one, "purelove".[/quote]

Because you jumped on me when I told you the truth and I'm just enjoying the moment. It's not because you guys have a different opinion, it is because i was right when I told you this guy has nothing to do with Michael. And yes, I'm a kid at heart always. Why is it so hard for you guys to accept that you were wrong about it? And believe it or not, I would have laughed myself if I was wrong about this issue and would have told myself that I was loosing it. Sorry if my honesty hurt your feelings but I tell the truth always. And I think it is my right to state my opinion.[/quote]

Actually you didn't hurt my feelings at all because I never said this person is MJ; I reiterated the point that some people think he is and some think he is not but perhaps we should look at the bigger picture and find out if this OLD MAN who keeps popping up represents something else and not concentrate on what is right in front of us. So in fact I don't believe I was wrong because I never viewed it the way you were thinking I was viewing the situation, I was thinking outside the box. Your truth is what you believe, not necessarily what others believe. It is not about right or wrong it is about respecting people's opinions and being kind to each other. JMO
  • OKAY, I've got him....he is NOT Michael. He's a dance show winner <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.cmt.com/videos/shows/your-ch ... -110.jhtml<!-- m -->

No worries...that was what I thought all along.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I don´t think that "our view" is being understood.

It is not about being hurt, is about expressing an opinion in the proper way without falling in to labeling people. A point of view, even the worst and most negative, can be given using basic protocol rules <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but I understand, one can´t do better if does not know how to do better. "If there is nothing in the box, don´t expect a thing to come from the box", as we say in my country.

Regarding the "old man" debate.
    I totally agree wit Shelby´s point of view. It is a recurrent theme, and why not look in to it?
    Also, as i see it, is not that I am saying (or we are saying if we think alike about this) that the old dancer does not exist at all as a human being dancing in his 60´s. It is that Michael Jackson is using a disguise as an old man, this man, as well as we think he did about DaveDave. Dave is a person who exists but Michael, according to the theory, used his looks to disguise himself, and the same theory can apply to this old man "disguise".

Regarding Michael´s height. We do not know for sure what his height is and the proof is that not even official documents can agree upon this.

I am not closing any doors.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Or the illusion of the illusion... of the illusion...etc.
    Actually you didn't hurt my feelings at all because I never said this person is MJ; I reiterated the point that some people think he is and some think he is not but perhaps we should look at the bigger picture and find out if this OLD MAN who keeps popping up represents something else and not concentrate on what is right in front of us. So in fact I don't believe I was wrong because I never viewed it the way you were thinking I was viewing the situation, I was thinking outside the box. Your truth is what you believe, not necessarily what others believe. It is not about right or wrong it is about respecting people's opinions and being kind to each other. JMO

This guy is just a dancer and I don't understand why it shocks you to see and old man in a video. He is not the only person there. And what other old men are you talking about? You see Prince at a basketball match and there is an old man sitting next to him, ohh that must mean something about the hoax? There're young people, blonde women, young boys and many more around them. Why don't you think about them but only about the old men? Michael disguised as the Green Man, as Dave Dave also. Why need to focus on the old man issue? I'm trying to say that, you're focusing on the wrong things which are not necessary for the hoax. But it is your time and your effort, so you can do whatever you want to but in my opinion it is not necessary to focus on the old man issue. And my truth about this discussion was this guy had nothing to do with Michael and you found out that he is just a dancer. So my truth is not what I believe only, it is a FACT.
    Gema didn't mention my name because she wrote that she said all she had to say regarding this matter. But it seems like she didn't say all. I see that you are very very "kind" in your posts by making personal attacks but still you're talking about being kind. This is so ironic. My comment was found negative because I made a negative comment about this guy can not be Michael and I told the truth that you are loosing it and my truth was found out that it is a FACT. You can not digest that I was right about it and your ego was so hurt that you keep on making personal attacks to me. Let me tell you something; That "empty" box opened its cover and got you in! Of course you like Shelby's posts. Because you think alike about this old guy issue. And there is an expression in my country that just fits with the situation. "Grapes get darker by looking at each other"

And about the old man issue, you can read what I wrote as an answer to Shelby. I do not need to repeat myself like you do all the time. If I were you two, I would accept that I was wrong about this issue as a mature person, and definitely get the things I told you as a piece of advice. But it seems like the expression that you use in your country is so appropriate for you. And yes, do not close your doors and keep on inviting all the old guys as Michael in disguise. You can keep on fooling yourselves as much as you want to. But do not be surprised when people laugh at you.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    PM time?
    PM time?

I asked people to PM me if they have anything else to say to me but it seems like they want everyone to see what they write.
  • This is enough.. Purelove made a good remark about the old man, I agree with her, IT IS NOT MICHAEL. As for Gema I kindly stated that for some people english is not the first language, and not everyone is as lucky as she is ... Purelove excused herself for the wrong wording. Gema you say that is all I have to say, but you still continue harping towards purelove. I think you guys should stop arguing and continue with the investigation. It is obviously that we are all different and we will always think differently. For the love of God lets get along here. Purlove made one little mistake, and you jumped on her like she murdered someone. Be more understanding towards another person. Like I was and I do understand that in this forum we are from different parts from the world. Italy, Netherlands, Germany, England, Australia.. I can go on and on and on. Please for Michael let's get along.
    God bless.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    PM time?

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Please forgive me - I read this as 'PMT time?' !!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

(Well, it fits! Calm down everyone, walk away, let it drop, you don't have to be the one to have the last word.)
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I agree, this thread is getting quite petty and unpleasant with certain words and insinuations being thrown around. To talk down to other members (and that's exactly what it is when you say "stop fooling yourselves", "you're paranoid" etc) when you don't KNOW with 100% certainty that your opinion is fact, is not right. We all know that MJ used disguises and had a love of transforming himself so not even family would recognise him when in disguise, so that's why we question when we see what seems like a strange/out of place character in these videos or wherever. I don't see how we can close our minds to everything apart from Dave Dave and the guy from the memorial. Surely it's MJ we're talking about, he could be anywhere at any time and it would appeal to him to be hiding in plain sight, right in front of everyone, in my opinion. That's not to say this guy or any of the others mentioned ARE him, but to diss others for even contemplating it is wrong, we're supposed to respect each others opinions, not just say "you're wrong", or "prepare to be laughed at,". And again we see the "so much for you preaching L.O.V.E." being used like a weapon whenever there's a disagreement. It's not a contest. Tolerance and respect, that's not too much to ask is it? Especially for someone with a username like Purelove?
    You can not digest that I was right about it and your ego was so hurt that you keep on making personal attacks to me

You are right? really? can you give 100% proof with no doubt that this old man in the video is not Michael disguised as this old man?, can you?

I believe strongly that your ego is the one totally out of balance here. not mine. Also, you are way too arrogant to have a balanced conversation.
    And, pain is a subjective concept, I am intrigued about your "so hurt" measuring bar.

I said all I had to say to you on the first place and closed the chapter in reference with placing labels on people, that I have done if you noticed. However, here, once again, you insist in coming up with new so called truths about being right according to you, talking about "egos and personal attaks" when YOU and just YOU have been the one estating that you are going to laugh AT people and focus in important issues, yet here you are discussing such a non important issue again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I am going to adress you from the root, right the way. Still, you have not decided sending me a PM as you are capable to do when you really want to achieve something behind the back of someone <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So by this actions of yours, I fully understand that It is your choice keeping this up, in public.
    And about the old man issue, you can read what I wrote as an answer to Shelby. I do not need to repeat myself like you do all the time. If I were you two, I would accept that I was wrong about this issue as a mature person, and definitely get the things I told you as a piece of advice

What makes you think that you are in any position of giving advice to anyone? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Mature people do talk, but you give orders and expect people to "accept" them and if those are not followed you get a tantrum, as shown.

How old are you? Really. Maybe this conversation should not even be happening without having clear where you come from.

What I see is a distorted view on ego and capacities followed with "traces of paranoia".

Jokes aside; You are not the leader type nor an example to follow, don´t try so hard to shove your "thuth" in to others or advice to others when using that approach, it won´t work.

In order to give advice, you need to believe it yourself first. Not because you are rude or demand others to see and do as you say, means that people would listen, not when not even you have it clear yourself.
    But it seems like the expression that you use in your country is so appropriate for you. And yes, do not close your doors and keep on inviting all the old guys as Michael in disguise. You can keep on fooling yourselves as much as you want to. But do not be surprised when people laugh at you.

I am awared that people laughs AT US, but what clashes with this concept is that an "honorable member of the army of LOVE" and this hoax forum as you are, so full of your own deluded perception of yourself, would come up with comments as lauging AT US for starting a new theory, this laugh from you to us, under the terms of you being so "purelove" makes no sense reading what you preach in other posts but do not follow, and actually, is full of hypocrisy.

I read twitter, forums and see all the laughing stock we are to some people regarding some theories, but those people are not "in tune" with the hoax theories and are not active in the Army of Love.
    At least, they are not hypocrites and I admire them for that. They are genuine.

So, in resume, once again, I, in this post, said all I had to say regarding this matter <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> .
    If you come up with another matter (as shown in this post with the new ego here and there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) I will address it.

*wispers* BTW, my pm is open.... Unless you like the show going on....
    This is enough.. Purelove made a good remark about the old man, I agree with her, IT IS NOT MICHAEL. As for Gema I kindly stated that for some people english is not the first language, and not everyone is as lucky as she is ... Purelove excused herself for the wrong wording. Gema you say that is all I have to say, but you still continue harping towards purelove.

I totally disagree with you. Takes 2 to tango <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> plus, I go on closing chapters. The chapter about "paranoia and losing it" was closed and another got open and I did not open it.

Purelove posts are not written towards making peace, the opposite. Her replies with great quotes as laughing at us, again fooling ourselves, and a long etc, shows that she is in the road of just wanting to read that the rest are wrong so people must do as she said and stop with the old man´s theory, as demanded in her posts.

Too bad that you, as a psychologist you tell us all the time you are, could not see the core of the "how come".
  • This is enough.. Purelove made a good remark about the old man, I agree with her, IT IS NOT MICHAEL. As for Gema I kindly stated that for some people english is not the first language, and not everyone is as lucky as she is ... Purelove excused herself for the wrong wording. Gema you say that is all I have to say, but you still continue harping towards purelove.

I totally disagree with you. Takes 2 to tango <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> plus, I go on closing chapters. The chapter about "paranoia and losing it" was closed and another got open and I did not open it.

Purelove posts are not written towards making peace, the opposite. Her replies with great quotes as laughing at us, again fooling ourselves, and a long etc, shows that she is in the road of just wanting to read that the rest are wrong so people must do as she said and stop with the old man´s theory, as demanded in her posts.

Too bad that you, as a psychologist you tell us all the time you are, could not see the core of the "how come".

gema, you are not worth to talk to., actually i should say to reason with.. you are being arrogant towards me and i do not accept that. I was very kind towards you and please do not question my profession, and my integrity. I have been very nice to everyone here, because it is my nature to be nice, but I can also be a BITCH, and you wouldn't want to cross that road with me.. I wish you a very nice day.. I am closing this chapter please do not respond to this anymore.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    May I ask each one of you to chill out please and go each into her corner and just breathe.
    In, out, in, out. Relax.

fatty_cat_chillin.jpg

Thanks for S.M.I.L.I.N.G. again.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    2/22/2011 7:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

It's really interesting that they post it exactly at 7:00. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And the video is 1:06
    The old guy seems to have a nice smile and that girl in black is actually really good, I like her.

Anyway, I like how they say "Takes Over" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

MJ [s:1at33h3c]Music Video Shoot[/s:1at33h3c] Takes Over Hollywood

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This video is gonna be “hot"

I see a stage outside the theatre - 'All the world's a stage...'
    <!-- m -->http://www.enotes.com/as-you-like-it-te ... ii-scene-7<!-- m -->

which reminds me of the spoken part in 'Are You Lonesome Tonight?'

and so I'm thinking that maybe the message is You Are Not Alone
    <!-- m -->http://soulofamerica.com/cgi-bin/slidev ... 0&slide=70<!-- m -->
    @Gema

I'm not even going to spend my time with reading your post. I never attacked you or Shelby personally. But you jumped on me on two threads. It seems like you have some personal issues with me. I again wrote nothing about your personality since you wrote I'm not a good member of the army, I'm an empty box etc. The things you wrote is off the limits and they're humiliation towards my personality. Before you talk about being kind and spreading love, you should need to look at yourself first. I said that you are having an obsession of seeing MJ in everyone and the result of this old dancer issue proves that I'm right about it.

I asked you to send me a PM and never mentioned your name in my post after the one I made but you jumped on me again. That guy is NOT Michael. Everyone here have the capacity to understand that he is not. If you don't have it, it's your loss. Keep on fooling yourself. I'm done with you. I'm sorry to bother others with this mess but Gema's personal attacks made me to give an answer.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE....

What is going on here?!

I am going to lock this thread on a temp basis until all issues have been resolved VIA PM or via admin/mods if those in question wish to have the problems resolved and forst can clean up her thread and make it calm again.
This discussion has been closed.