Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
I really think this is her:  <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/pariisjaxn<!-- m --><br /><br />If you look, Genevieve is following her.  Also, if this is her, then the other Prince twitter is real as they are following each other.<br /><br />I think the kids have joined twitter.

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It's better to keep an eye on the two. Thank you so much for sharing the info. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • if it is real that is an interesting birthday wish.
  • It's better to keep an eye on the two. Thank you so much for sharing the info. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

They may not be real, but i think we should wait to see if any other Jacksons tweet and follow them. x
    if it is real that is an interesting birthday wish.

I would love to know what that b-day wish means. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Prince's is supposedly @princemjjjaxon
    i heard one of prince's friends tweeted that it was his real twitter or something. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'll follow just in case. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    help me catch up to prince with followers...? thanxx <3
    5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Paris Jackson
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

@EmmaMarciano yess!! soon <3
    15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Niki Berger
    NikiiBergerr Niki Berger
    by pariisjaxn

@lana_surfer05 Alyssa (@ItsAlyssaShouse) is an amazing singer. Go to her twitter and check out her YouTube! Her voice is stunning!
    1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Paris Jackson
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

@jaafarjjackson awww wish i was there!! <3
    34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Paris Jackson
    lilmoongurl6 Paris Jackson

@princemjjjaxon nice rapper costume... ur goin down in spirit week <3
    »
    Paris Jackson
    last night i lay in bed looking up @ the stars in the sky and i thought 2 myself, where the heck is the ceiling??
    »
    Paris Jackson

@RealGenevieveJ wasn't it 10%? idk
    »
    NotParisJackson
    lilmoongurl6 NotParisJackson

@Donte_Jackson lol u still kinda do <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    NotParisJackson
    royal taught me the Stanky Leg dance!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    NotParisJackson
    happy birthday alejandra!! luv u <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> te echo de menos, torta <3
    6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • *edit*
    I'm following the two and I'm not so sure if these two are the real kids. Why would they bother to find more followers that much? I wonder if Geneieve followed them just because she thought they are MJ fans.
  • I'm following the two and I'm not so sure if these two are the real kids. Why would they bother to find more followers that much? I wonder if Geneieve followed them just because she thought they are MJ fans.

Its possible. Who is this "sosodeaf" person?
  • Bio the other nite, i lay in bed looking up @ the stars in the sky as i think 2 myself, where the heck is my ceiling?

Where the hell that came from? I know this since i'm a kid..and no i don't live in US
    Prince hasn't tweeted since 22nd so there is nothing about Liz. But Paris wrote this. I'm not sure if these are the real kids btw.

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    RIP Elizabeth we will always miss&remember u </3
  • PariisJaxn @star_1990 hollywood 2nite isn't him, just thought id let u kno.

Idk if this is Paris's real account, its interesting none the less.
  • She also wrote this: pariisjaxn lost in wonderland o.O
    the only reason i read is to escape the real world
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I don't think Michael's kids have twitter, it would be a mess with all haters, i don't think they are allowed on the Internet. Jacksons have a great life experience with people and media and fan side and haters side, it's unbelievable if they do such a mistake. BUt then, what is normal in all this madness....
  • I don't think Michael's kids have twitter, it would be a mess with all haters, i don't think they are allowed on the Internet. Jacksons have a great life experience with people and media and fan side and haters side, it's unbelievable if they do such a mistake. BUt then, what is normal in all this madness....

That's why we have to take some and leave some. Meaning do not believe everything you see and read. Use your judgement. I am not 100% it is Paris twitter account.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> did you see the adam sandler post ? thats hillarious!
  • Kathy Hilton thinks (or maybe not) that parisjackson398 is the real account. She has no tweets and is only following 6 people.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/KathyHilton<!-- m -->

KathyHilton Kathy Hilton
    @parisjackson398 Is this really you? If so ,lets go to Dupes and get a cherry???? I sent a tweet to Yabha or Dabha , funny right? XO Kathy
    29 Apr Favorite Retweet Reply

If you click on that paris account she is following'

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/missparismkj<!-- m -->

That Paris Jackson has her tweets protected. I would be willing to bet that this is the real Paris, if anything. Her background has the words written Peace and Love.

Blessings.
    I don't think Michael's kids have twitter, it would be a mess with all haters, i don't think they are allowed on the Internet. Jacksons have a great life experience with people and media and fan side and haters side, it's unbelievable if they do such a mistake. BUt then, what is normal in all this madness....

Those are definitely the kids' accounts. Prince has an account too. Prince's gf keeps on writing to Paris and Prince and she made videos on her youtube channel where she talks about Prince having a Twitter account. We saw their pictures together as well. So, that's definitely Paris' twitter.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I'm following the two and I'm not so sure if these two are the real kids. Why would they bother to find more followers that much? I wonder if Geneieve followed them just because she thought they are MJ fans.

Its possible. Who is this "sosodeaf" person?

Could be Jermaine Dupree (Janet’s ex). His label is sosodeaf.

Those are definitely the kids' accounts. Prince has an account too. Prince's gf keeps on writing to Paris and Prince and she made videos on her youtube channel where she talks about Prince having a Twitter account. We saw their pictures together as well. So, that's definitely Paris' twitter.
    I wonder if Is Michael okay with it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I don't think Michael's kids have twitter, it would be a mess with all haters, i don't think they are allowed on the Internet. Jacksons have a great life experience with people and media and fan side and haters side, it's unbelievable if they do such a mistake. BUt then, what is normal in all this madness....

I wonder if Is Michael okay with it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I wonder if he's okay with her insisting that it wasnt him on HollyWood Tonight. Several of her followers have asked her

@pariisjaxn > @Qbees listen 2 the song once again.. its pretty obvious.. u cant hear it? dag.. well yeah its not him.. i would kno of all people
    hmmm
  • Some very very interesting tweets from Paris

PariisJaxn A SECRET SOCIETY IS NOT REALLY SECRET IF U KNO WHAT UR LOOKING 4. SO DONT WAIT 4 THE INFO 2 COME 2 U, TAKE TIME TO SEEK IT OUT 4 URSELF.

PariisJaxn Millions of people listen to songs and remember the lyrics, but they hardly ever understand their meaning.
    Some very very interesting tweets from Paris

PariisJaxn A SECRET SOCIETY IS NOT REALLY SECRET IF U KNO WHAT UR LOOKING 4. SO DONT WAIT 4 THE INFO 2 COME 2 U, TAKE TIME TO SEEK IT OUT 4 URSELF.

PariisJaxn Millions of people listen to songs and remember the lyrics, but they hardly ever understand their meaning.

<!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> Paris is talking about illuminati and what Michael has been trying to say in his songs. Very brave girl. Loved it.
  • Paris posted this pic on her twitter

@pariisjaxn happy birthday big brother!! @RealOBee ilysm ! i told u i never 4get!!<3 <!-- m -->http://t.co/7BIePry<!-- m -->
    14 Jun

dont know how to post pics, heres the link <!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/kjhgccj<!-- m -->