Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    What does "G" mean? When she says "this is so G."?
  • What does "G" mean? When she says "this is so G."?

It means this is so Gangsta.

ok, thankyou!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Her latest tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    <!-- m -->http://t.co/eOcM0KS<!-- m --> this is so G.. i luv the part at 1:15.. #swag

56 minutes ago

The link is to a YouTube video of a Michael Jackson version of the Super Marios game. The part she refers us to at 1.15 is of MJ appearing to have died in the game but then comes back to life <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Wooooowwww , okay ! He just like falls, then moonwalks back up the side. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

Yep. Do you think it gives the illusion of him appearing to be dead? Cause you know, in those sorts of games, when they fall like that, it usually means they are dead. But then obviously in this case he isn't. I don't know... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah ! I remember, if you fell there you would die! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and he just comes back to life or something. Interesting how she chose that spot. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Her latest tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    <!-- m -->http://t.co/eOcM0KS<!-- m --> this is so G.. i luv the part at 1:15.. #swag

56 minutes ago

The link is to a YouTube video of a Michael Jackson version of the Super Marios game. The part she refers us to at 1.15 is of MJ appearing to have died in the game but then comes back to life <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Wooooowwww , okay ! He just like falls, then moonwalks back up the side. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

Yep. Do you think it gives the illusion of him appearing to be dead? Cause you know, in those sorts of games, when they fall like that, it usually means they are dead. But then obviously in this case he isn't. I don't know... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah ! I remember, if you fell there you would die! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and he just comes back to life or something. Interesting how she chose that spot. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> This is so AWESOME!!!!! What else do we need?! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Her latest tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

56 minutes ago

<!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> This is so AWESOME!!!!! What else do we need?! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I love how those kids are playing their part, and also keeping this whole hoax masterpiece a young generation adventure!! For all ages! <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Her latest tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

56 minutes ago

If this tweet doesn't prove her father is still alive I don't know what will. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Her latest tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

56 minutes ago

If this tweet doesn't prove her father is still alive I don't know what will. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

same here... she can´t say that if his father is dead... she can´t!!! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I loved it. If you watch the entire video, Michael never dies in the game. He comes back at the end too to save the princess. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • Her latest tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

56 minutes ago

I love the video!! He disappears and then 'hoooo!' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm glad she pointed this video out, its really good!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

56 minutes ago

At minute 2:00 says: "fuck you king koopa" <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Means this is so Gemilicious <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    What do you guys think about the picture she posted? Milky way and planets?

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    I'm Too High Up, Haters Gotta Shout For Me To Hear Em… And Even Then, I Don't Listen To Their Pettiness. yfrog.com/hswsmrsj

2yzlg91.jpg
    @pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    a "friend" of mine just lost about 2 pounds shopping for a wedding ring.. lol he was so nervous just looking at them! lmfao
    49 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
    a "friend" of mine just lost about 2 pounds shopping for a wedding ring.. lol he was so nervous just looking at them! lmfao

that better not be michael searching for a wedding ring!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Just kidding, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • What does "G" mean? When she says "this is so G."?

Means this is so Gemilicious <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

that better not be michael searching for a wedding ring!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Just kidding, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You know someone asked if it's Obee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    7 hours ago

OBeeLoyalty O-BrEE

@pariisjaxn OBee?! I hope so! Feven is very lucky ^_^
    3 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
    Paris Jackson
    @OBeeLoyalty hahaha no!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You know someone asked if it's Obee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    7 hours ago

OBeeLoyalty O-BrEE

@pariisjaxn OBee?! I hope so! Feven is very lucky ^_^
    3 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
    Paris Jackson
    @OBeeLoyalty hahaha no!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Good, im going to marry him too... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLove - I was trying to figure that out too. It kind of reminds me of a part in Hold My Hand video - around 0.18.

Tonight she also tweeted about over the clouds or under the rainbow...I wonder, are we back on the yellow brick road or is she referring to that commercial where they were sitting on the rainbow eating Skittles. LOL. #BeLIEve
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    working on a new pic... should i be flying over clouds, or underneath a rainbow? im gonna go with the clouds...
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

This one below has a picture of Johnny Depp attached in his Pirate outfit...
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    That Akward Moment when ur secretly annoyed with someone & you have talk 2 them…the whole time with an expression like: yfrog.com/h8g12hcjj
    5 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply
  • A little off topic, but has anyone ever wondered if Michael actually wanted the world to believe that his children may not be his? If they are not his true biological children, then they won't be expected to follow in their father's footsteps AND their lives wouldn't be as much at stake, right? Everything from Prince's 'bleach blonde' hair as a child, the 'real daddy' stories from other men, the emphasis on how much Prince and Paris really look like their mother (never how they also look like their father), seems to all be a strategy to take the spotlight off of them. They are just regular kids, I know Michael says over and over that they are HIS children, DNA and all, but isn't he just some Wacko? Should we trust his words? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> MJ can say the truth all day, but its always misquoted or made out to be 'Another wacko statement from Jacko'. But as I see the children grow, they look so much like him. They have dark skin, dark hair, stunning features that are slightly ethnic. I'm 1/4 Sioux Indian and White, I know how mixed kids look. You never know what to expect. If you're mother is white and father is black, you could look black with blonde hair or white with dark hair. You can never tell.
    On topic: Does Prince ever tweet? Paris is the star of the show: she is Wendy, taking care of the boys! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    PureLove - I was trying to figure that out too. It kind of reminds me of a part in Hold My Hand video - around 0.18.

Tonight she also tweeted about over the clouds or under the rainbow...I wonder, are we back on the yellow brick road or is she referring to that commercial where they were sitting on the rainbow eating Skittles. LOL. #BeLIEve
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    working on a new pic... should i be flying over clouds, or underneath a rainbow? im gonna go with the clouds...
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I thought exactly the same things with you voice. The first thing I remembered was the commercial and the second thing was the yellow brick road. I also thought about the Milky Way on the big screen at the memorial. I like to see we think very alike at many points. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • So Paris just tweeted she posted a video she made

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nahi0ZI8ag<!-- m -->

Thank you! You are quick <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Here is the writing under the video:
    Uploaded by MusikkGypsyy143 on Jul 10, 2011

@pariisjaxn here! I made this video and i'm borrowing my friend's account in order to post it.. This is NOT my account. I hope you guys like it and decide to stand up for what you believe in. Just speak out! Someone will hear you. Let's make a difference and heal the world!

So much to think about. Hmm...
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    is that michael at 1.41? (probably not, but could be).... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[BBvideo 425,350:2d007l6q]

Thank you! You are quick <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Here is the writing under the video:
    Uploaded by MusikkGypsyy143 on Jul 10, 2011

@pariisjaxn here! I made this video and i'm borrowing my friend's account in order to post it.. This is NOT my account. I hope you guys like it and decide to stand up for what you believe in. Just speak out! Someone will hear you. Let's make a difference and heal the world!

So much to think about. Hmm...

Your welcome i happened to be on twitter at that time...I find she tweets in the evening...Iam 3 hours ahead California time so it is usually when iam on there too