Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    This account is defo real.
    She has tweeted she is due to get braces on her teeth.

Also, posted these pictures:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=741&filename=6hzv.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

scaled.php?tn=0&server=737&filename=6wxj.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
    Here are some more pictures she has posted to this twitter account:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=739&filename=hgcc.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=zgygf.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

scaled.php?tn=0&server=735&filename=mzht.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

scaled.php?tn=0&server=735&filename=u0tx.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
  • She is gorgeous. She looks like a funny one too! ^^
    And... is it me or... the beautiful tan guy with a red shirt...
    He really reminds me of Michael. Do we know who he is?
    She is gorgeous. She looks like a funny one too! ^^

i can only guess he is a family member??
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

It's Omer Bhatti - Michael's alleged secret son. Omer has neither confirmed or denied this rumor.

It's Omer Bhatti - Michael's alleged secret son. Omer has neither confirmed or denied this rumor.

Oh sorry.. i thought she was talking about the little boy Paris is photo'd with a couple of times. My bad!

That would explain why I think he looks like MJ... But in a way or an other, that Omer Bhatti is gorgeous. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • why would Paris need braces, here teeth are gorgeous.. they are straight
    why would Paris need braces, here teeth are gorgeous.. they are straight

The front ones may be, but there are many reasons why kids have braces.

I had braces for my side teeth, not the front ones.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

That would explain why I think he looks like MJ... But in a way or an other, that Omer Bhatti is gorgeous. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yessss, he issss <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> he's also a really good dancer & singer, (:
  • Why is it that she says Hollywood Tonight isn't Michael?? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i would be more interested in knowing who the baby belongs to .
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

But the will supposedly written by Michael indicates ONLY 3 kids, Prince, Paris, and Blanket, NO OTHER CHILDREN. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • i would be more interested in knowing who the baby belongs to .
    Michael? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

But the will supposedly written by Michael indicates ONLY 3 kids, Prince, Paris, and Blanket, NO OTHER CHILDREN. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

fake death = fake will.

fake death = fake will.
    I think Michael has more children that we don't know about...remember when he said he wants one baby from each continent? <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    I dont want to be rude, but i dont think this is the place to discuss Omar, his heritage or speculate on any other kids MJ may have.
    Can we stay on topic? There are other threads for Omar. Blessings. x
    I dont want to be rude, but i dont think this is the place to discuss Omar, his heritage or speculate on any other kids MJ may have.

i was only wondering in connection with a certain other "character" that we have seen running around with a baby around the same age maybe.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Paris is a stunner. and Omer…he’s got Michael Jackson eyes <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • I dont want to be rude, but i dont think this is the place to discuss Omar, his heritage or speculate on any other kids MJ may have.

i was only wondering in connection with a certain other "character" that we have seen running around with a baby around the same age maybe.

I understand your question - the two do look similar. I saw last night on Twitter that this Paris said the girls name is Dee Dee. Since that is the mother's name of T3 (I believe the lady who drowned) - I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's one of their children.

Blessings.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Miss.Peppers was the one who found out this twitter account of Paris and Prince. Thank you for this finding Miss.Peppers. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

Paris is a very smart and funny girl. I'm amazed what a similar character she has to Michael. Daddy's girl. I love her sense of humor.

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    If u woke up in the middle of the nite & no 1 was home but u & u heard a fart, would u b scared or would u laugh?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I understand your question - the two do look similar. I saw last night on Twitter that this Paris said the girls name is Dee Dee. Since that is the mother's name of T3 (I believe the lady who drowned) - I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's one of their children.

Blessings.

ah i see
  • My question ..again..is why would Paris say Hollywood Tonight isn't Michael?
    She has tweeted she is getting verified... so lets see.
  • pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    If u woke up in the middle of the nite & no 1 was home but u & u heard a fart, would u b scared or would u laugh?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have a ghost in my house that messes with my TV. It turns the volume up sometimes. And if it farted and it smelled, I'd tell it to start paying rent if its going to stink up my house with ghost farts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry I'm having a silly day so bear with me!