Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    watching the Descent.. i have NEVER screamed so loud and so hard and 4 so long!! OMG & i must b really scared in order 2 stop just 2 tweet..

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    seriously, im hyproventallating or however u spell it. RT prince: "i cant tell if thats the girl in the movie makin that sound or paris" lol

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I LOVE these kids a lot and their sense of humor. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Paris Retweeted this tweet today. And look what word it has inside!

cassidyanna23 Cassidy Sawchuk
    by pariisjaxn
    @fuckyeahitslife: I saw a butterfly without wings today.. So I poured some Red Bull and BAM! ...It drowned...

[glow=red:2wby7zt1]BAM!!![/glow:2wby7zt1]
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    We can't doubt the validity of the account based on whether we think Paris sounds too mature or not. My 4 kids range in age from 10-14 and they speak in front of hundreds of people without a hint of nervousness, they speak out about perception and how the media can influence those perceptions, when people tell them MJ is dead they don't retreat they go to guns and ask them how they know <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> they do Bible study with friends and have led a few kids from Atheism to believing in God.

My kids are the way they are not because of me only, but because of the environment they have been raised in. I have taught them many things, and encouraged them to think for themselves, questioning not only what they are taught in school, but taught by me.

Maturity wise, they may be actually 10-14 but are more like me when I was in my early twenties.

I have a feeling with the influence of her father, siblings, aunties, uncles and cousins, it's not hard to believe that this PYT would be more mature than most kids her age. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • My question ..again..is why would Paris say Hollywood Tonight isn't Michael?

Is she talking about the video of the old man dancing? If it is in that regards, she probably read it somewhere that us believers thought that was Michael. So she is clearing it for us and said that is not Michael, which I thought the same as Paris.
  • They act very mature
    If this refferes to Paris' twitter I have to say it looks way too mature to me.
    She is only 13.....how can she possibly know about the real meaning of some songs? OK maybe Michael teached them all sort of things but still I find it odd because, as she says, she was 10-11 years old at that time .....
    Plus children have a pure mind so it makes it more difficult maybe to understand some things about the real world we live in

Oh Ginafelicia, I have a niece who is 12 and when you speak with her she sounds like a 20 yr old. I deal with children everyday as a psychologist, let me tell you these kids are more mature then their age. Paris is one of them..
  • KeikoKeiko Posts: 50
    Plus children have a pure mind so it makes it more difficult maybe to understand some things about the real world we live in

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Okay, I don't post much at all, but I just have to say I am always in hysterics when I hear people say kids are so pure and naive, especially about these kids. I'm sure they have seen some crazy things already.
    I am now starting college, but the things I was thinking/doing/thinking about doing were far from pure even before I was 9! I don't recall ever being interested in normal kiddy things. I was too old for the playground in kindergarten, and quite frankly the stories my cousin and I would come up with when we played with our plastic animals/dolls were absolutely morbid! I was a cynical and sarcastic little girl from a very early age. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Pure..that always makes me laugh. Maybe some, but not all.

Anyway, I have been watching that account very closely for a while now, and she tweeted to someone else afterwards that when she was talking about the "real meaning of songs", she wasn't even talking about Michael.
  • Paris Retweeted this tweet today. And look what word it has inside!

by pariisjaxn
    @fuckyeahitslife: I saw a butterfly without wings today.. So I poured some Red Bull and BAM! ...It drowned...

[glow=red:3nk6v7ex]BAM!!![/glow:3nk6v7ex]

WOW, and we also gotta love this tweet! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

TheAwkwardTweet Tofa.
    The awkward moment when someone asks "what time is it" and you immediately say SUMMERTIME, out of habit from watching high school musical.
    17 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
    Paris Jackson
    @TheAwkwardTweet ooooooor... ADVENTURE TIME ! xD
    15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Paris Retweeted this tweet today. And look what word it has inside!

by pariisjaxn

[glow=red:12lvkpp0]BAM!!![/glow:12lvkpp0]

WOW, and we also gotta love this tweet! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

TheAwkwardTweet Tofa.
    The awkward moment when someone asks "what time is it" and you immediately say SUMMERTIME, out of habit from watching high school musical.
    17 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
    Paris Jackson

Well, Adventure Time is also a very popular kids show on Cartoon Network. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • My question ..again..is why would Paris say Hollywood Tonight isn't Michael?

Is she talking about the video of the old man dancing? If it is in that regards, she probably read it somewhere that us believers thought that was Michael. So she is clearing it for us and said that is not Michael, which I thought the same as Paris.
    They talked about the song not the video....BUT i bet all of my money even my life that the one singing that song is MJ <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->
  • Paris Retweeted this tweet today. And look what word it has inside!

by pariisjaxn

[glow=red:fpo1zfv7]BAM!!![/glow:fpo1zfv7]

TheAwkwardTweet Tofa.
    17 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
    Paris Jackson

Well, Adventure Time is also a very popular kids show on Cartoon Network. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you for the info, i didn't know about this show <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Really??? This is June 25th.
    Paris Jackson
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    #tanning
    1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Paris Jackson
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    prince looks super #fly right now.. #swag
    24 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Paris Jackson
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    Green Lantern was really epic.. walking out, paparazzi greeted us outside the theater, tho. but u guys should really check it out, its tight
    23 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Really??? This is June 25th.
    Paris Jackson
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    #tanning
    1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Paris Jackson
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    prince looks super #fly right now.. #swag
    24 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Paris Jackson
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    Green Lantern was really epic.. walking out, paparazzi greeted us outside the theater, tho. but u guys should really check it out, its tight
    23 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

All Michael family members in any degree sent yesterday a twitter message to Michael, remembering him, as well as thank you words to fans who made possible Michael to be TT in twitter.

Isn´t a bit odd that Paris would not post at least a thank you? or a, I love you daddy? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Jackson children enjoying themselves

Michael Jackson's Second Death Anniversary: Kids Spend Day Out
    Jackson kids seemed to be in high spirits on the eve of their father's death.
    PrintSHARE:EmailTwitterFacebookDiggBuzzStumbleUponMore
    The Legacy of Michael Jackson 1 of 10

As the second anniversary of their father's death approaches, Michael Jackson's children appeared to be in good spirits. Prince and Paris Jackson were all smiles as they headed to the movies June 24, 2011. Their younger brother Blanket was not far behind. Earlier this week, they were presented with custom-made Michael Jackson memorial motorcycles. (X17online.com)
    <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> God, I hope I did this right.

[thumbnail:19lwy6wv]http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/x17_prince_paris_jackson_jef_ss_110624_ssv.jpg[/thumbnail:19lwy6wv]
    Like It. Tweet It. Digg It.

1digg
    ABC News on Facebook

Slideshows

'Jersey Shore' to Be Recast?

'Footloose': Who Is in the Remake?

Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig Tie the Knot
    Tanning? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    If Michael really died, I highly doubt Paris would be tweeting about Tanning on his death anniversary. It would be good that she has her mind off it, but still. I'm sure she would've tweeted something.
  • Now Paris' twitter is private...is it because we are closer to the BAM?
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    If Michael really died, I highly doubt Paris would be tweeting about Tanning on his death anniversary. It would be good that she has her mind off it, but still. I'm sure she would've tweeted something.

I cant see the tanning tweet. She didnt tweet anything at all on 25th

she made it private because some stupid people were sending her bad things about Michael. I remember a while ago someone told her to make it private and she got all very exited about that, so i guess that's what she did <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

she made it private because some stupid people were sending her bad things about Michael. I remember a while ago someone told her to make it private and she got all very exited about that, so i guess that's what she did <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yeah I saw those tweets...harsh much?

@Miss.Peppers...Paris did tweet #Tanning but then deleted it.

I cant see the tanning tweet. She didnt tweet anything at all on 25th

She must have removed it. A lot of people were tweeting her rude things about it.
    She didn't write anything about his dad on the second anniversary but today she wrote that she missed her friends. Here is the tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    im starting 2 miss shak mike and kejuan.. guys, plz go online! havent seen ya'll in like a month!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

She just hasn't seen them for a month but made this tweet. It's been 2 years since she last saw her daddy if Michael was really dead of course, but no single tweet about him? That is definitely NOT possible.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Have you guys seens all the other Paris Jackson accounts on twitter?
    There are tons so really i have a hard time believing which one is real if any of them
    These two are locked/protected accounts

@ParieJackson
    @PMKPJackson
    Have you guys seens all the other Paris Jackson accounts on twitter?
    There are tons so really i have a hard time believing which one is real if any of them
    These two are locked/protected accounts

@ParieJackson
    @PMKPJackson

These ones you wrote are fake. The one we've been talking about is the real deal, others are fake. Her cousins are following her from day 1. This is the real Paris: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn<!-- m -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Her latest tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    <!-- m -->http://t.co/eOcM0KS<!-- m --> this is so G.. i luv the part at 1:15.. #swag

56 minutes ago

The link is to a YouTube video of a Michael Jackson version of the Super Marios game. The part she refers us to at 1.15 is of MJ appearing to have died in the game but then comes back to life <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Her latest tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    <!-- m -->http://t.co/eOcM0KS<!-- m --> this is so G.. i luv the part at 1:15.. #swag

56 minutes ago

The link is to a YouTube video of a Michael Jackson version of the Super Marios game. The part she refers us to at 1.15 is of MJ appearing to have died in the game but then comes back to life <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Wooooowwww , okay ! He just like falls, then moonwalks back up the side. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Her latest tweet:
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

56 minutes ago

Wooooowwww , okay ! He just like falls, then moonwalks back up the side. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

Yep. Do you think it gives the illusion of him appearing to be dead? Cause you know, in those sorts of games, when they fall like that, it usually means they are dead. But then obviously in this case he isn't. I don't know... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->