Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Well I guess Murray won't be attempting it cause the last  we heard from him, he said he may never get a boot on his foot again :thjajaja121:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />that's right....Dr M had a problem with the dorsal surface around the medial aspect of his ankle and also his right lower extremity...<br /><br />.....I remember it well  :icon_lol:
  • on 1357938587:
    <br />@Australian MJ BeLIEver<br /><br />I noticed your signature pic (MJ with "horn" and everyone around him). I'm just confused to why you included Chris Brown. Maybe I'm missing something, but whats his relation to the hoax? Everyone else make perfect sense, but Chris doesnt (to me atleast).<br />
    <br /><br /><br />It's not supposed to be taken seriously. It's supposed to be funny. Doesn't mean anything.
  • on 1358110747:
    <br />
    on 1357938587:
    <br />@Australian MJ BeLIEver<br /><br />I noticed your signature pic (MJ with "horn" and everyone around him). I'm just confused to why you included Chris Brown. Maybe I'm missing something, but whats his relation to the hoax? Everyone else make perfect sense, but Chris doesnt (to me atleast).<br />
    <br /><br /><br />It's not supposed to be taken seriously. It's supposed to be funny. Doesn't mean anything.<br />
    <br /><br />I thought it was funny, funny that everyone in that pic was hoax related except for one. I saw the humor in it.
  • on 1358175056:
    <br />
    on 1358110747:
    <br />
    on 1357938587:
    <br /><br /><br />It's not supposed to be taken seriously. It's supposed to be funny. Doesn't mean anything.<br />
    <br /><br />I thought it was funny, funny that everyone in that pic was hoax related except for one. I saw the humor in it.<br />
    <br /><br />maybe you meant Chris tucker? chris brown isn't there in Aussie's signature...
  • on 1358175260:
    <br />
    on 1358175056:
    <br />
    on 1358110747:
    <br />
    on 1357938587:
    <br /><br />I thought it was funny, funny that everyone in that pic was hoax related except for one. I saw the humor in it.<br />
    <br /><br />maybe you meant Chris tucker? chris brown isn't there in Aussie's signature...<br />
    <br /><br />I might be mistaken, but where La toya's picture is, I swear chris brown's pic was there last . Idk, maybe she editted him out. Idk if chris brown had a role in the hoax, I feel like I wouldnt caught onto it by now. But whatever. <br />cb.jpg<br /><br />I think that was the pic used. But anyways, its really not that important
  • @love maybe i missed it... <3
  • on 1358179052:
    <br />@love maybe i missed it... <3<br />
    <br /><br />no problemo, i might have been tweaking when i saw the pic lol. Handsome pic of Chris non-the-less  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • Is Paris now going Goth?    :over-react-smiley:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1358221837:
    <br />Is Paris now going Goth?    :over-react-smiley:<br />
    <br /><br />No, she´s going 80´s rock.<br /><br />Either way, no need to  :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />
  • paris' look seems to have made a few changes over the last 3.5 years, remind you of anyone we know.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1358249479:
    <br />paris' look seems to have made a few changes over the last 3.5 years, remind you of anyone we know.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, she's a teenager - due to my experience as mother they change A LOT during this years. So imo nothing special to Paris - she's searching for/learn about her identity and that's good! :smiley_abuv:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1358255413:
    <br />
    on 1358249479:
    <br />paris' look seems to have made a few changes over the last 3.5 years, remind you of anyone we know.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, she's a teenager - due to my experience as mother they change A LOT during this years. So imo nothing special to Paris - she's searching for/learn about her identity and that's good! :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree I have no childrens but I see the friend's  childrens.. :icon_razz: is an age  terribly beautiful and confusing the current age of Paris !!!
  • Just observed, the "n" in Paris' name for twitter is a different font.<br /><br />03110-cd11ef2a-6b8d-492f-b43d-aab15032069a.png<br /><br />the 'n' is stylized....I don't know whether this has been discussed before...
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    This is not "n". It is a small "h" in Greek alphabet η which is used as a symbol in physics and chemistry, statistics, economics, astronomy, mathematics and biology. For a list of what it means in its specific surrounding, check the wiki link below.<br /><br />
    Eta (uppercase Η, lowercase η) Greek: ἦτα) is the seventh letter of the Greek alphabet.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%97
  • no ellyd it's not...it's a way of writing 'n'...she definitely won't write 'Paris Jacksoh' will she?<br /><br />you can go to this website and check out : http://fsymbols.com/generators/encool/<br /><br />i wrote paris jackson...gave me the same thing <br /><br />03110-5b6b828e-3b19-427f-8e45-cf53df9e292b.png<br /><br />anyways, what significance does 'n' have?<br /><br />EDIT: but now i feel that the 'n' in her name is just the style of writing. nothing else.
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    @Thriller I agree , her stylish " n" has nothing to do with that of the Greek whatsoever . <br />But why "n" ? why did she choose that letter to be stylish ? is it because she's playing with us ? or she's just being a normal teenager ?  :confused:<br /><br />
    Letter N<br /><br />N is the numerical equivalent of 14/5 and represents imagination. It is intuitive and communicative, but negatively can be predisposed to jealousy. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1358365320:
    <br />@Thriller I agree , her stylish " n" has nothing to do with that of the Greek whatsoever . <br />But why "n" ? why did she choose that letter to be stylish ? is it because she's playing with us ? or she's just being a normal teenager ?  :confused:<br /><br />
    Letter N<br /><br />N is the numerical equivalent of 14/5 and represents imagination. It is intuitive and communicative, but negatively can be predisposed to jealousy. <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />People all get that from the letter N just because it's the 14th number in the alphabet?? lol

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Watch me dazzle you.... :icon_lol:<br /><br />xyogl.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • You all are right about Paris growing up...I've never had a teenage girl and I just want Paris to remain cute and innocent...but I guess it's normal for teens to grow and evolve! 
  • on 1358383151:
    <br />You all are right about Paris growing up...I've never had a teenage girl and I just want Paris to remain cute and innocent...but I guess it's normal for teens to grow and evolve! <br />
    <br /><br />Completely get what you are saying, considering I am a mum of a gorgeous "cute as a button" little girl that keeps evolving into her own person every single day. It's kinda happy sad. But that is the mum in me speaking. Really its irrational for one to be sad. Only feels like a few years ago that I was a teenager and trying to break into my own character, person with thoughts and beliefs, taste, style, opinions and ideas.<br /><br />It is a natural part of growing up, that is hard for others to watch like us with Paris, or me with my lil one, but then when I think back to my own time of teen years, the most important part of my life where we break away from what mum and dad want us to be and the first opportunity to really vocally and visually explore who we are to full degree...<br /><br />In some cases it takes experimentation to get there, I know in my case, omg, went through 3 goth stages, 2 hippy stages, rastafari stages, hip hop stages until I became the person I am, and ironically still evolving.<br /><br />I think Paris is becoming a mervelous young lady. Full of spunk, attitude, nous, ituition and intelligence. She may not be the cute little doe eyed blondie she once was, but what she is becoming is beauiful and far more substantial.<br /><br />I also think sometimes, she like Michael may be playing a persona rather than revealing her real self. It's a way of keeping privacy, anonymity pretending your something that you are not. I think sometimes we shouldn't take Paris at face value, re: what she says.<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's been made clear as far as I can tell that Paris, and LaToya as well, are fake informers. That doesn't mean everything they say is fake, or false, but it does mean they are guaranteed to provide a mixed bag. Considering that and everything we have learned about how to determine a reliable source from an unreliable one, I'd say Paris is officially out as far as reliability.<br /><br />If someone just as soon lie to you as tell the truth would you really ever believe a thing that came out of their mouth? Not in real life, I doubt any of us would. It shouldn't be any different in this.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The media have been fake informers, the church has been a fake informer, the history books have been fake informers, the financial world has been a fake informer, the science world may have been a fake informer depending on their source of funding, preconceived beliefs, or agenda for disseminating information.  And like you said, fake means a "mixed bag" with some truth.  So where does this leave us?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    No one and nothing to rely on but our own instincts.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    With the "self". Maybe that is the lesson.  Remember Prince holding up his library book in '09......"Choose Your Own Adventure" ? It's up to our own judgment and discretions on what we are willing to believe as fact or what we toss away as fabrication and fiction. Not just the MJ hoax in specific, but in all of the subjects we have looked at through the course of TIAI. We are all different and we all have peculiar bents. Some of us are willing to throw it all away as fabrication, others take on board some of it as truth, others still believe most of what has been delved into. I'm talking of conspiracies, ect .....So have we come to a place individually where we are okay with our version of what actually transpired in the lead up to and on 25 th June 2009? Cause that is all we have at the moment.....speculations and assumptions as to how it was pulled off, the reasons governing why it was instigated and the goal of the hoax's purpose. <br />I'm still cool with what I see.....sting / conspiracies / danger / bad guys -elite.....If I am wrong, so be it. Don't bother me too much.  <br />But as for this tweet from our lovely Paris...can't help feeling she's playing with us a little here.