Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• One of my fav Van Gogh paintings :) Actually, I've seen the view from his window in St. Remy which VvG had painted in daylight with a starry night in his memory. I was impressed and a little sad too.<br /><br />Striking is the number 11 again: <br /><br />
    'Look, I have had another dream' he said, 'I thought I saw the sun, the moon and eleven stars, bowing to me.
    <br /><br />and also sun, moon and stars which is about light.<br /><br />
    Starry Night is probably Vincent van Gogh's most famous painting. Instantly recognizable because of its unique style, this work has been the subject of poetry, fiction, CD-ROMs as well as the well known song "Vincent" or "Starry, Starry Night" by Don McLean. <br />While there's no denying the popularity of Starry Night, it's also interesting to note that there is very little known about Vincent's own feelings toward his work. This is mainly due to the fact that he only mentions it in his letters to Theo twice (Letters 595 and 607), and then only in passing. In his correspondence with his brother, Vincent would often discuss specific works in great detail, but not so in the case of Starry Night. Why? It's difficult to say. <br /><br />Starry Night was painted while Vincent was in the asylum at Saint-Rémy and his behaviour was very erratic at the time, due to the severity of his attacks. Unlike most of Van Gogh's works, Starry Night was painted from memory and not outdoors as was Vincent's preference. This may, in part, explain why the emotional impact of the work is so much more powerful than many of Van Gogh's other works from the same period. <br /><br />Some people have made stylistic comparisons to Vincent's other well known and equally turbulent work Wheatfield with Crows. Does the tumultuous style of these works reflect a tortured mind? Or is there something more we can read within the whorls Vincent's raging night sky? This is what makes Starry Night not only Vincent's most famous work, but also one of its most frequently interpreted in terms of its meaning and importance. <br /><br />Some people have speculated about the eleven stars in the painting. While it's true that Vincent didn't have the same religious fervour in 1889, when he painted the work, as he did in his earlier years, there is a possibility that the story of Joseph in the Old Testament may have had an influence on the composition of the work. <br /><br />'Look, I have had another dream' he said, 'I thought I saw the sun, the moon and eleven stars, bowing to me.' <br />Genesis 37:9 <br /><br />Whatever the interpretations or underlying meanings, Starry Night stands out as one of the most important works of art produced in the nineteenth century. <br />
    http://www.vggallery.com/painting/p_0612.htm<br /><br />This reminds me of the song "You Are My Life" which is about Michael's children.<br /><br />LOVE
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/files/2009/12/norway_spiral.jpg<br /><br />Maybe I'm way off base here, but there was a phenomenon in December, 2009, which appeared in the sky over Norway just before Obama received his Nobel Prize.  The swirls and iridescent blue are very reminiscent of Van Gogh's painting.  Some have suggested the spiral was a 'portal to another dimension.' <br /><br /> /><br />The video is a good montage of a collection of photos.  <br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Her background reminded me of this song about the painting.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />she also tweeted <br />@ParisJackson<;br />and the silken , sad , uncertain rustling of each purple certain , Thrilled me -- filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before<br /><br />The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe http://www.literaturepage.com/read/poe-the-raven-1.html<br /><br />And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain<br />Thrilled me--filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;<br />So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating<br />"'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door--<br />Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door;--<br />    This it is and nothing more."<br /><br />Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,<br />"Sir," said I, "or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;<br />But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,<br />And so faintly you came tapping--tapping at my chamber door,<br />That I scarce was sure I heard you"--here I opened wide the door:--<br />      Darkness there and nothing more.<br /><br />Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,<br />Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;<br />But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,<br />And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Lenore!"<br />This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!" --<br />                        Merely this, and nothing more.
  • 03105-814b5419-c891-4885-8c2d-c9d53e4ca7c9.png<br /><br /><br />i tried to figure out what it was written on her t shirt...it's sanskrit/hindi for sure, but don't exactly know what's written.
  • It's Nepalese and these indie style tshirts with script are common. <br /><br /><br />http://www.nepalvista.com/nepal/lang.gif<br /><br /><br />Beautiful country Nepal is :)
  • that Nepal is written in Hindi script Aussie... <br />the scripts of both countries, is almost the same.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1357160165:
    <br />
    on 1357156133:
    <br />Billie J, that Meow video is very well done, and quite Michael/Thrillerish.<br /><br />Adi<br />
    Quite frankly, I've no idea....and I wish I could honestly say that I am beyond caring about it..........
    <br />I know eh…!!<br /><br />Sim, thanks for your enthusiasm, when so many including me, feel kinda wiped.<br />Like the wind got knocked out of my sails.<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Not sure if "Meow" means anything other than a kitty's scream. <br /><br />I had saved a tweet Paris made a bit before she tweeted "Complications". It made me think of a countdown for something not so good to come, lol.<br /><br />tweet987.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Just posted by TJ:<br /><br />TJ Jackson‏@tjjackson<;br /><br /> I can't stop listening to Smashing Pumpkins "1979". It grabbed me the first time I heard it backstage at a UK TV show in 96. Love that song.<br />
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />finished 7 bottles of water and counting..... i feel so accomplished  7h<br /><br /><br />7 AGAIN  :)<br /><br />
  • @ thriller. thx for that.  :icon_razz:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1357562754:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />finished 7 bottles of water and counting..... i feel so accomplished  7h<br /><br /><br />7 AGAIN  :)<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I wonder if it was Fiji water she was talking about  :icon_lol:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    water talk again, we read and saw many water related tweets also from La Toya... :icon_idea:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Smashing Pumpkins "1979", a little sad.<br />http://www.lyrics007.com/Smashing Pumpkins Lyrics/1979 Lyrics.html&lt;br /><br /><br />
  • on 1357610212:
    <br />Smashing Pumpkins "1979", a little sad.<br />http://www.lyrics007.com/Smashing Pumpkins Lyrics/1979 Lyrics.html&lt;br />
    <br /><br />Storytelling about youth, at its best! About kids from the mid west burbs who are bored and have nothing much to do, no place, just lost. The song is about a life of seemingly nothing and insignificance on the demographic scale, is to the 'featured teen' a life of something / everything... <br /><br />I like it, a lot of youth can identify, even here in Australia. "Uncool group of kids" who find a place. <br /><br />And what a funny thing nostalgia is, how even when something wasn't that enjoyable when you were experiencing it (adolescence)you sort of long for it when it's gone<br /><br />Good song. I can definitely relate.
  • on 1357398582:
    <br />Her background reminded me of this song about the painting.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />she also tweeted <br />@ParisJackson<;br />and the silken , sad , uncertain rustling of each purple certain , Thrilled me -- filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before<br /><br />The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe http://www.literaturepage.com/read/poe-the-raven-1.html<br /><br />And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain<br />Thrilled me--filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;<br />So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating<br />"'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door--<br />Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door;--<br />    This it is and nothing more."<br /><br />Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,<br />"Sir," said I, "or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;<br />But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,<br />And so faintly you came tapping--tapping at my chamber door,<br />That I scarce was sure I heard you"--here I opened wide the door:--<br />      Darkness there and nothing more.<br /><br />Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,<br />Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;<br />But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,<br />And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Lenore!"<br />This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!" --<br />                        Merely this, and nothing more.<br />
    <br /><br />Paris tweeted more quotes of Edgar Allen Poe. MJ seems to be interested in the works of EAP.<br />This video of Esprit467 shows intriguing connections and Bruce Swedien's words are indeed interesting clues, imo. <br /><br />
  • lol @ RK, ur such a 'dog girl' aren't ya?  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />I'm a 'cat girl' they have so much 'bad attitude' lol - love em'
  • Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />that which you mistake for madness is but an overacuteness of the senses —edgar allen poe<br /><br />RTed by Paris<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br /><br />You got it :) Poe is awesome. Pops wanted to make a movie about him. Maybe The Raven is what it was supposed to be? <3 U<br /><br />[size=18pt]Hoaxes of Edgar Allan Poe[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849) published six hoaxes during his brief life. He enjoyed playing games of rationality with his readers. Sometimes he cast himself as a master detective capable of discerning the truth behind any illusion or puzzle, a role which he expressed through the famous character of Chevalier C. Auguste Dupin. At other times, Poe liked to display his ability to hide the truth from his readers, to force them to play detective. In fact, both detective and hoaxer were two sides of the same coin for Poe. Both roles manifested the power that he believed a rational mind could wield over reality. Poe was also fascinated by other hoaxes besides his own. He once referred approvingly to the age in which he lived as the "epoch of the hoax".[/size]<br /><br />http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/poe.html
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1357773411:
    <br />
    on 1357398582:
    <br />Her background reminded me of this song about the painting.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />she also tweeted <br />@ParisJackson<;br />and the silken , sad , uncertain rustling of each purple certain , Thrilled me -- filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before<br /><br />The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe http://www.literaturepage.com/read/poe-the-raven-1.html<br /><br />And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain<br />Thrilled me--filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;<br />So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating<br />"'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door--<br />Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door;--<br />    This it is and nothing more."<br /><br />Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,<br />"Sir," said I, "or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;<br />But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,<br />And so faintly you came tapping--tapping at my chamber door,<br />That I scarce was sure I heard you"--here I opened wide the door:--<br />      Darkness there and nothing more.<br /><br />Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,<br />Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;<br />But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,<br />And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Lenore!"<br />This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!" --<br />                        Merely this, and nothing more.<br />
    <br /><br />Paris tweeted more quotes of Edgar Allen Poe. MJ seems to be interested in the works of EAP.<br />This video of Esprit467 shows intriguing connections and Bruce Swedien's words are indeed interesting clues, imo. <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />We had a whole thread about Poe...interesting to look back, still so relevant:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,18454.msg318608.html#msg318608<br /><br />Thanks for the info from Paris.......very interesting <br />LOVE
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ wishingstar<br /><br />We had a whole thread about Poe...interesting to look back, still so relevant:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,18454.msg318608.html#msg318608<br /><br />Thanks for the info from Paris.......very interesting <br />LOVE<br /><br /><br />Thanks for sharing.....  :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Paris is a fake informer. 
  • Regarding some, or all of her information?
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1357837536:
    <br />Paris is a fake informer. <br />
    <br /><br />Why do you say that??
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1357838035:
    <br />
    on 1357837536:
    <br /><br />Why do you say that??<br />
    <br /><br />34q1tns.gif<br /><br /><br />TS_comments<br /><br />["I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”]<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20261.msg351315.html#msg351315<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1357840195:
    <br />
    on 1357838035:
    <br />
    on 1357837536:
    <br /><br />34q1tns.gif<br /><br /><br />TS_comments<br /><br />["I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”]<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20261.msg351315.html#msg351315<br />
    <br /><br />I may be wrong here, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am, but I don't recall anywhere it was stated that a BAM = Comeback and that they are interchangeable ideas with no differences.
  • on 1357838035:
    <br />
    on 1357837536:
    <br /><br />Because she was lumped in with that group when TS said if he doesn't bam before 1.1.13 he is a fake informer.<br />Paris included too and if I'm not mistaken Latoya also
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes.....<br />TS is a "fake informer"<br />Paris is a "fake informer"<br />LaToya is a "fake informer"<br />just like burprinex is a "fake Demerol"<br />this is a death hoax......a fake death...... <br />what better title is there to give someone who gives fake death information, than "fake informer"?<br />TS said if MJ didn't BAM by Jan 1....it will be known of these things....<br />well, OK then.....we have for sure three "fake informers" verified.  Great.  I LOVE "fake informers".<br />