Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• ellydellyd Posts: 220
    on 1358364045:
    <br />no ellyd it's not...it's a way of writing 'n'...she definitely won't write 'Paris Jacksoh' will she?<br />
    <br /><br />So you know what another person would do or won't do.<br />Btw η is pretty common on twitter because it looks cool just like other fancy girls love.<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    In the least, it's continual focus on Front's 'n' - 'whisper'.  :icon_albino:
  • on 1358255413:
    <br />
    on 1358249479:
    <br />paris' look seems to have made a few changes over the last 3.5 years, remind you of anyone we know.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, she's a teenager - due to my experience as mother they change A LOT during this years. So imo nothing special to Paris - she's searching for/learn about her identity and that's good! :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />I can relate to that and I agree.
  • Now with the playing of the words. Fake Informers could mean that these are the people that was informed of this entire unreal situation. So from my intake on the list of Fake Informers, it seems that these are the people that knows about this and are somewhat involve  on a regular basis or from time to time. If we go back to the interview that Michael and Lisa did with Diane Sawyer, we would get a little inside into the Genius mind. Michael STUDY people very well and had a long period of time to do so throughout his lifetime.  So much to that fact that he can literally anticipate what many of the people reaction will be. And is there not an old adage about a lie has have a truth in it.
  • I don't know if it is importent, but a few hours ago in Paris account she has written Paris ,France, now it changed to London, England.<br /><br />With Love <3<3<3  :)
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1358513706:
    <br />I don't know if it is importent, but a few hours ago in Paris account she has written Paris ,France, now it changed to London, England.<br /><br />With Love <3<3<3  :)<br />
    <br /><br />@Underthemoon I have notice that too. Wondering if it's means Paris location or somebody else??
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think nothing is done randomly.... :icon_e_ugeek:..  :icon_mrgreen: Mike is in Europe?  :icon_razz:
  • Paris tweet if there is anyone in LA, to get outside because it's so beautyfull outside ..... a reaktion to our spekulations ?<br />Maybe Paris is in LA...i don't know. She can be anywhere. We long have not seen any pic from her outside. No pics from kingofpopkids...<br />It was written that LaToya and Prince and Paris came to germany two weeks ago, but only Prince came with LaToya...with Bodyguards...one of them was the one who was seen in front of the gates at Carolwood when the Emergency leave.  :icon_razz:<br />He was a long time with the Jacksons !<br />The pics we see from Paris are not any more from her room...all looks so normal, not that modern like the houses in Calabassas.....she never tweets to persons and very much less then weeks ago.<br />No word about the family.<br />So who is in London and untill now in Paris ?<br /> Love to you Paris ! You are so amazing ! :bearhug:<br />
  • :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br />arg...she had deleted it ......now there is anly " feelingoutofplace"....but there stands written 2 hours ago.....she had deleted it when i write the post before.....<br />I get dizzy in this hoax....<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:
  • @underthemoon <br /><br />This tweet ? <br /><br /><br />tweet_10.png<br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1358583086:
    <br />Paris tweet if there is anyone in LA, to get outside because it's so beautyfull outside ..... a reaktion to our spekulations ?<br />Maybe Paris is in LA...i don't know. She can be anywhere. We long have not seen any pic from her outside. No pics from kingofpopkids.<br />.....<br /><br />So who is in London and untill now in Paris ?<br /> Love to you Paris ! You are so amazing ! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />yeah I think she's letting you know where she is  :icon_lol: added her location to this recent tweet<br /><br /> ‏@ParisJackson<;br />sat and jammed with some radical hippies playing guitar<br /> 5:30 PM - 20 Jan 13 from Los Angeles, CA · Details <br /><br />Location was Paris because of her name, and now London for Lundon's Bridge I think.
    Underthemoon, nice you got your answer!  :icon_e_biggrin:  Shoutout!
  • I am absolut speechless  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Paris , i love you more every day ! :bearhug:
  • And the tweet is gone..... :computer-losy-smiley:<br />so nice to see it ! <br /><br />To all a happy day with love  :)
  • on 1358767291:
    <br />And the tweet is gone..... :computer-losy-smiley:<br />so nice to see it ! <br /><br />To all a happy day with love  :)<br />
    <br /><br />What did it say?
    on 1358793208:
    <br />
    on 1358767291:
    <br />And the tweet is gone..... :computer-losy-smiley:<br />so nice to see it ! <br /><br />To all a happy day with love  :)<br />
    <br /><br />What did it say?<br />
    <br /><br />I knew she'd delete it...anyway, funny coincidence.<br /><br />2qvq.jpg
    Shrine Lake is where Elvis liked to go to relax, and was founded and dedicated by Yogananda Paramahansa. In the early days after MJ was supposedly buried at Forest Lawn, there was much talk then of this man's followers being able to get in the building but not MJ fans.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,12971.0.html<br /><br />Elvis developed a 12-year relationship with Sri Daya Mata, the woman who was then the president of the Self-Realization Fellowship, and would often call her for advice when he was troubled.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-Realization_Fellowship_Lake_Shrine
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1358809136:
    <br />Shrine Lake is where Elvis liked to go to relax, and was founded and dedicated by Yogananda Paramahansa. In the early days after MJ was supposedly buried at Forest Lawn, there was much talk then of this man's followers being able to get in the building but not MJ fans.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,12971.0.html<br /><br />Elvis developed a 12-year relationship with Sri Daya Mata, the woman who was then the president of the Self-Realization Fellowship, and would often call her for advice when he was troubled.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-Realization_Fellowship_Lake_Shrine<br />
    <br /><br />That is fascinating.  I have the greatest respect for Yogananda and his autobiography was what lead me to the spiritual path I eventually embraced.  He claimed to be the last of his line of Gurus which extend back to Jesus, if I recall correctly.  It is also my understanding that, while he did not have a successor, Sri Daya Mata was his closest disciple.  There have been negative things said about many of the Indian gurus who came from the West and while many may not be true, I have yet to meet anyone who didn't have the greatest respect for Yogananda. 
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />learn the shade . live the shade . love the shade . most importantly , FEEL THE SHADE .<br /><br /><br />who is the shadow? live in the shadows ... hiding, hidden .. :LolLolLolLol:
    on 1359019046:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />learn the shade . live the shade . love the shade . most importantly , FEEL THE SHADE .<br /><br /><br />who is the shadow? live in the shadows ... hiding, hidden .. :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Kind of shady. I think we're in the shade. We've entered the dark side.  :icon_lol:<br />Sometimes I read her favorite tweets, most are just silly or funny, but some interesting.<br /><br />"whitney. ‏@fentydeIrey<;br />*sits back and watch beliebers shade gaga* "<br /><br /> ‏@ILLUMlNATI<;br />Do it now. The future is promised to no one. <br /><br />@RayWJ<;br />"THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHT TO [insert verb]!" -every conspiracy theorist ever <br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1359040167:
    <br />
    on 1359019046:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />learn the shade . live the shade . love the shade . most importantly , FEEL THE SHADE .<br /><br /><br />who is the shadow? live in the shadows ... hiding, hidden .. :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Kind of shady. I think we're in the shade. We've entered the dark side.  :icon_lol:<br />Sometimes I read her favorite tweets, most are just silly or funny, but some interesting.<br /><br />"whitney. ‏@fentydeIrey<;br />*sits back and watch beliebers shade gaga* "<br /><br /> ‏@ILLUMlNATI<;br />Do it now. The future is promised to no one. <br /><br />@RayWJ<;br />"THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHT TO [insert verb]!" -every conspiracy theorist ever<br />
    <br /><br />Actually I think of shade as providing protection.  Are we being protected?
  • seriously , she is talking about lipstick!  :thjajaja121:
  • Video link https://www.youtube.com/embed/_YeUcT3Lukk<br /><br />One persons explanation on the lake shrine and shady tweets from Paris
    on 1359078571:
    <br />Video link https://www.youtube.com/embed/_YeUcT3Lukk<br /><br />One persons explanation on the lake shrine and shady tweets from Paris<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting.  :suspect:  :icon_albino: