Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• You mean teenagers are not supposed to used their phones and social network until their head fall on the keyboard or their parents get mad ?  :icon_lol: <br />Considering the amount of tweet, and the time they are written, Paris is 100% teenager XD<br /><br />I just mean i'm not surprised <br /><br />I tried to read the mirror but could find out.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1361836564:
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow<br /><br />StraitJacket, please !!<br />
    <br />
    In February 2003, the reggae cover-band group Easy Star All-Stars released a cover album of The Dark Side of the Moon entitled Dub Side of the Moon, which features instructions on how to synchronize the record with The Wizard of Oz.<br /><br />On the DVD commentary track of Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny, Jack Black states at one point that "if you start playing Dark Side of the Moon at this point in the film ... it doesn't sound very good at all!", and "If you play this film next to The Wizard Of Oz, you'll probably end up watching Wizard instead" before laughing.<br /><br />In 2000, it was referred to on the animated TV series Family Guy in the episode "The Story on Page One". Luke Perry says Shannon Doherty told him about it, but he thought she was "just being a bitch."<br /><br />In The Muppets' Wizard of Oz (2005), Pepe the King Prawn (as Toto) says "Those of you who have Dark Side of the Moon, press play now."[14]<br /><br />In The Angry Video Game Nerd's 2008 episode on the video game adaptation of The Wizard of Oz, all the episode's events are synced up to Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon if one plays the first four songs of the album in sync to this episode, a reference to the connection between the album and the 1939 film.[15]<br /><br />In 2010, the How I Met Your Mother episode "Blitzgiving" has Marshall and Ted mention a time they watched The Wizard of Oz while listening to The Dark Side of the Moon, which inspires them to do the same thing with Apocalypse Now and Weird Al Yankovic's Greatest Hits.<br /><br />An episode of The Jon Heder Show had Jon reacting to this & says: "What the hell is this? The Wizard of Oz meets Pink Floyd?" and Bill saying "I'm going to do the same thing with Beauty and Beast & Hanson's Middle of Nowhere, along with Aladdin & Alan Jackson's Collection of Greatest Hits, and The Secret of NIMH & a bunch of Aerosmith songs."<br /><br />Another reference appeared in the Supernatural episode "Dream a Little Dream of Me". Dean asks Sam if they should, "Dim the lights and sync up Wizard of Oz and Dark Side of the Moon?" Sam asks why, prompting Dean to wonder what Sam did in college.[16]
    <br />Insane! 
  • on 1361861436:
    <br />
    on 1361836564:
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow<br /><br />StraitJacket, please !!<br />
    <br />
    In February 2003, the reggae cover-band group Easy Star All-Stars released a cover album of The Dark Side of the Moon entitled Dub Side of the Moon, which features instructions on how to synchronize the record with The Wizard of Oz.<br /><br />On the DVD commentary track of Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny, Jack Black states at one point that "if you start playing Dark Side of the Moon at this point in the film ... it doesn't sound very good at all!", and "If you play this film next to The Wizard Of Oz, you'll probably end up watching Wizard instead" before laughing.<br /><br />In 2000, it was referred to on the animated TV series Family Guy in the episode "The Story on Page One". Luke Perry says Shannon Doherty told him about it, but he thought she was "just being a bitch."<br /><br />In The Muppets' Wizard of Oz (2005), Pepe the King Prawn (as Toto) says "Those of you who have Dark Side of the Moon, press play now."[14]<br /><br />In The Angry Video Game Nerd's 2008 episode on the video game adaptation of The Wizard of Oz, all the episode's events are synced up to Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon if one plays the first four songs of the album in sync to this episode, a reference to the connection between the album and the 1939 film.[15]<br /><br />In 2010, the How I Met Your Mother episode "Blitzgiving" has Marshall and Ted mention a time they watched The Wizard of Oz while listening to The Dark Side of the Moon, which inspires them to do the same thing with Apocalypse Now and Weird Al Yankovic's Greatest Hits.<br /><br />An episode of The Jon Heder Show had Jon reacting to this & says: "What the hell is this? The Wizard of Oz meets Pink Floyd?" and Bill saying "I'm going to do the same thing with Beauty and Beast & Hanson's Middle of Nowhere, along with Aladdin & Alan Jackson's Collection of Greatest Hits, and The Secret of NIMH & a bunch of Aerosmith songs."<br /><br />Another reference appeared in the Supernatural episode "Dream a Little Dream of Me". Dean asks Sam if they should, "Dim the lights and sync up Wizard of Oz and Dark Side of the Moon?" Sam asks why, prompting Dean to wonder what Sam did in college.[16]
    <br />Insane! <br />
    :omg: Literally speechless! Now watcha think 'bout that? :fresse:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1361808702:
    <br />Just a thought ......may be her dad wrote that on the mirror!!<br />
    <br /><br />For sure !!!!  :moonwalk_: :icon_e_wink: :icon_bounce:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    @Andrea You're welcome  :)<br /><br />@ MJ Loyal fan : <br /><br /><br />I am certain Lundons Bridge has something to do with the hoax!<br />At the time that Paris posted het "Complications" tweet and Front also posting an comment like that, I had mailcontact with Dennis H. Christen.<br /><br />I've asked him something about the book and he also said there were complications LOL <br />This wasn't my first contact with him. My first e-mail I've send him, I told him who I was and what my ideas (about the hoax) are. <br />He never told me to shut up or anything..<br /><br />Come to think of it, a couple of months ago someone on this forum wrote something about a dream (if I recall correctly)<br />He/she dreamt that Michael was visiting everyone on this forum.<br />Well, If Lundons Bridge indeed has something to do with this hoax... Well he has my adress then LOL. THAT would be a shocking experience :) (But he's welcome anytime ofcourse ;) )
  • on 1361838595:
    <br />You mean teenagers are not supposed to used their phones and social network until their head fall on the keyboard or their parents get mad ?  :icon_lol: <br />Considering the amount of tweet, and the time they are written, Paris is 100% teenager XD<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  totally agree, it sometimes seems that a teenage brain has no sense of time esp when it concerns social media :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /><br />The writing on the mirror reminds me of MJ's handwritten notes "Train, perfection March April FULL OUT May" on his bedroom mirror http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/23/michael-jackson-death-house-auction-secret-messages/<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1361861436:
    <br />
    on 1361836564:
    <br />
    <br />Insane! <br />
    <br /><br />OK....so given this, are we supposed to pair This Is it album with something?  A movie? The memorial? The funeral? The televised trial? Michael's 2005 trial? 111 minutes was talked about.....what other movie would draw parallels or tell a story......The Greatest Story Ever Told......The Greatest Show on Earth?  What's really up with This Is It's "Glenda" portion of Smooth Criminal?  I have looked for more information on that film....can't find anything.  Is that a real movie?  I have seriously wondered......sometimes I think everything we have have seen is made-up.....What's the real name of that movie....just "Glenda"?  Can someone post the IMDB for it?  Thanks.  <br />Anyways...back to the Dark Side stuff......I have always felt we are in a parallel universe here........a sound track would be needed for sure.  Or is it that we are supposed to pair some other album, with the movie This Is It?  <br />Ugh.....head-banging moment.....<br />OK...all better : ) <br /><br />Blessings.........
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda<br /><br />Wish, guess what, the Gilda movie running time is 110 minutes!!  It would almost fit! :icon_lol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1361935143:
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda<br /><br />Wish, guess what, the Gilda movie running time is 110 minutes!!  It would almost fit! :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />interesting connection  :suspect:<br /><br />The ''Hang in there" writing also reminded me of her tweet in November ... maybe it's her favorite saying  :icon_geek: or  :icon_question:.  So here we are, a few months later. <br /><br />
    on 1353465675:
    <br />
    on 1353367882:
    <br />
    on 1353297669:
    <br />
    on 1353293918:
    <br />wonder what paris was referring too today on her twitter. <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> hang in the buddy , i love you . only a few more months to go...<br />
    <br /><br />or it's probably for a friend, such as  @shakghacha ‏who tweeted earlier..."I swear this day couldn't get any worse"<br />
    <br /><br />I think so too, not everything has to be hoax related, anyway few more months to go doesn't fit with this hoax if it's true what TS said about BAM.  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />Sometimes it's hard to tell, and she did delete this one by the next day. <br />Saved it just in case it did mean anything  :icon_lol:  idk<br /><br />ppbub.jpg<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1361935143:
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda<br /><br />Wish, guess what, the Gilda movie running time is 110 minutes!!  It would almost fit! :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Gilda! Not Glenda..... :icon_redface: ......no wonder I couldn't find the darn movie, LOL.......<br />There is even a post way back in forum that says Smooth Criminal/Glenda scene....ugh, too funny......<br />BTC......ready the merlot, it's not going to make it to Bamsday!!!!  Now...odd enough.....in This Is It, <br />we distinctly see Humphrey Bogart in the supposed scene, don't we?  Bogart isn't in Gilda.....<br />it's Glenn Ford.<br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038559/<br /><br />Yes, 110 minutes...interesting......this is the movie I was thinking about, lol......<br /><br />So, the clip of Bogart turning around from the embrace, with the woman saying," What's he doing here?"....<br />what movie is that from?  It's not Gilda.......I don't think. <br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson ; 3hr<br />“first there was planking , then owling , then milking , and now harlem shaking . if the next trend could be thinking , that would be great”
    <br /><br />
    Planking (or the Lying Down Game) is an activity consisting of lying face down —sometimes in an unusual or incongruous location. Both hands must touch the sides of the body.[1] Some players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play.[1] The term planking refers to mimicking a wooden plank. Planking can include lying flat on a flat surface, or holding the body flat while it's supported in only some regions, with other parts of the body suspended. Many participants in planking have photographed the activity in unusual locations and have shared such pictures through social media...([size=12pt]"playing dead"[/size]) (2003, South Korea) :icon_lol:<br />200px-Playing_The_Lying_Down_Game_at_the_geohash.jpg<br /><br />Owling is a variation on planking in which a person squats "like an owl". Participants commonly make noises similar to an owl, to make the owl impression more realistic.[28] It was first documented on 11 July 2011 in a post on the social news website reddit.[28][29]<br />://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planking_(fad)
    :icon_eek:<br /><br />
    Milking is as simple as it sounds. The same way users would post photos of themselves in plank and owl positions, the new fad involved pouring milk over oneself in public places. And videotaping or photographing it, naturally.<br />http://www.ibtimes.com/internet-milking-craze-replaces-planking-owling-new-fad-photos-video-903536
    <br />Hey my son and friends did that on video about 8 years ago, but I don't think they were following anyone's idea but their own.  And didn't Britney Spears do that in a video? At 3:43,<br />http://thehairpin.com/2011/06/new-britney-spears-video-i-wanna-go<br /><br />
    The Harlem Shake is an Internet meme in the form of a video of people performing a skit to the song "Harlem Shake". Being a meme, the video was replicated using the same concept by many people, which eventually led to it becoming viral in early February 2013,[1] with thousands of "Harlem Shake" videos being made and uploaded to YouTube every day.[2]<br /><br />The form of the meme was established in a video uploaded on February 2 by five teenagers from Queensland, Australia known on YouTube as The Sunny Coast Skate.[2][3] The video started a viral trend of people uploading to YouTube their own "Harlem Shake" videos.[4] The teenagers' video, in its turn, was a follow-up to a video by a YouTube comedy vlogger named Filthy Frank[3][5][6] featuring a part where several costumed people danced to the song "Harlem Shake" by Baauer.[7][8]
    <br /><br />Lots to pick from!<br />http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=harlem+shake&oq=harlem+shake&gs_l=youtube.3..0i3l3j0l7.19025.21137.0.21755.12.9.0.3.3.0.135.786.8j1.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.Cz1D6aAzoVs<br /><br />This ones pretty cool!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />"Thinking", would that be outside the box?? :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />Well at least you gotta give this generation props for creating their own fun/entertainment--just like we did in the good ol' days before the computer/internet. :Crash: :icon_cool:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1361921110:
    <br />
    on 1361838595:
    <br />You mean teenagers are not supposed to used their phones and social network until their head fall on the keyboard or their parents get mad ?  :icon_lol: <br />Considering the amount of tweet, and the time they are written, Paris is 100% teenager XD<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  totally agree, it sometimes seems that a teenage brain has no sense of time esp when it concerns social media :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /><br /><br />The writing on the mirror reminds me of MJ's handwritten notes "Train, perfection March April FULL OUT May" on his bedroom mirror http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/23/michael-jackson-death-house-auction-secret-messages/<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />She works for daddy with daddy !!!!  :icon_lol: :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
    Speaking of DAD...  :michael_jackson-1135:  Paris says "he doesn't play bass" present tense.  :icon_albino: Then deleted it.<br /> Thanks to ...<br />TheWhiteRabbitful 4 hrs<br />MY DAD DOES NOT PLAY BASS! pic.twitter.com/jpqGPZbKkx<br /><br />basshuh.png<br />
    Beauty!!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Bass would be Jermaine.
  • I'm pretty sad about this "milking" fashion... as if the whole planet had milk to drink. Kids are starving from lack of milk and this morons have shower with it for "fun" ? <br /><br />sorry but this is just wrong. Do not waste the food, do not play with the food, cause some people die from not having it... that's what i've been tought. It's just disrespectful.
  • on 1362009615:
    <br />Speaking of DAD...  :michael_jackson-1135:  Paris says "he doesn't play bass" present tense.  :icon_albino: Then deleted it.<br /> Thanks to ...<br />TheWhiteRabbitful 4 hrs<br />MY DAD DOES NOT PLAY BASS! pic.twitter.com/jpqGPZbKkx<br /><br />basshuh.png<br />
    <br /><br />Mindseye thanks for sharing Wow she is talking in present tense!!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I guess it's not the first time we read anything about MJ in present tense!! Was that a real slip up or did she write it on purpose?!
  • on 1362067998:
    <br />I guess it's not the first time we read anything about MJ in present tense!! Was that a real slip up or did she write it on purpose?!<br />
    <br /><br />Both things!! :icon_mrgreen:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    As I happened to have seen Silver Linings Playbook the day before she tweeted this, I found this particularly interesting.<br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />finally saw silver linings playbook .. such a beautiful movie
    <br /><br />The main character in the movie wears the No. 10 jersey of DeSean JACKSON to bring good luck to his father who is a gambler and Eagles fan.  There is a very interesting scene, though, where his dad is convinced, as is the audience, by Jennifer Lawrence's ability to read The Signs, much having to do with dates and a crazy ability to see connections that 'normal' people cannot see.  They, she and Bradley Cooper, are considered crazy by everyone else, but they also experience life in a more intense and immediate way, with none of the need, or even the ability, to maintain false pretenses.  Hmmmm....  Sound like someone we know?  Oh, and Bradley Cooper finds redemption through dance.  :elvis-1405:<br /><br />And Paris is so right.  It's a beautiful movie.  Heartfelt without being sentimental or predictable.  Witty, surprising, and so much more.<br />
    Perhaps this is part of why TMZ posted the, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES CHEERLEADERS<br />WE WANT PARIS JACKSON!<br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/11/paris-jackson-cheerleader-philadelphia-eagles-squad/
    I finally went to see Silver Linings, yesterday, and totally loved it!<br /><br />Paris' tweet and the TMZ article establishes the clear connection we are supposed to get between the hoax and the movie.  I noticed everything you said above, Gwynned, and loved the bold "Jackson" shirt and the 2 time mention of "the sign".  Also at one point the Dad says "we're following a trail of bread crumbs". Right then when they are talking all these coincidences and signs, Pat's father says, "The whole family has put everything in this". (I'm thinking the whole Jackson family.)  All or nothing kind of thing.  The Dad does a major bet, counting on the coincidental stats that Tittany geniusly talks about. Because the Eagles win on a certain December (forgot date) and Pat and Tiffany's dance routine wins a judges panel of 5.0 average, they gain everything back and more, and everything turns out great. <br /> <br />It hints to TS, but I think even Front, in his very last post (poem) on Hoaxbook, talks the same general message of the movie-- unconditional pure honest non-judgemental love!!  <br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1363323012:
    <br />I finally went to see Silver Linings, yesterday, and totally loved it!<br /><br />Paris' tweet and the TMZ article establishes the clear connection we are supposed to get between the hoax and the movie.  I noticed everything you said above, Gwynned, and loved the bold "Jackson" shirt and the 2 time mention of "the sign".  Also at one point the Dad says "we're following a trail of bread crumbs". Right then when they are talking all these coincidences and signs, Pat's father says, "The whole family has put everything in this". (I'm thinking the whole Jackson family.)  All or nothing kind of thing.  The Dad does a major bet, counting on the coincidental stats that Tittany geniusly talks about. Because the Eagles win on a certain December (forgot date) and Pat and Tiffany's dance routine wins a judges panel of 5.0 average, they gain everything back and more, and everything turns out great. <br /> <br />It hints to TS, but I think even Front, in his very last post (poem) on Hoaxbook, talks the same general message of the movie-- unconditional pure honest non-judgemental love!! <br />
    <br /><br />So good to have some corroboration on this!  I got the rolled eyes when I pointed out to my friend at the movies the obviousness of the JACKSON jersey!  As if!  <br /><br />In any case, your point about unconditional love is well taken.  I could really feel the agony of the parents who simply cannot understand their son and fear so for his future, not to mention the main love story.  It's just so Michael.  I can almost hear him speaking to the characters.....  'Just keep going.  Just keep believing.  Never give up on life, yourself, or anyone else no matter how hopeless.  <br /><br />And has anyone noticed a bird theme going on?  Ravens, Eagles and what about the (jonathan livingston) Seagull that attacked Benedict's doves and appeared atop the chimney when the white smoke rose in Rome.  Sorry, off topic, I know!
    Some things never change  :icon_lol:  What's going in the ...trash?  :icon_geek:<br /><br />kfc2izi.jpg<br /><br /><br /> ‏@nuggss_<;br />@ParisJackson 's almost midnight fat snack
  • Paris tweeted:
    the call is my new favorite movie omg<br />
    <br /><br />The call is about a 911 operator<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Call_(2013_film)<br /><br />Just a great review by Paris or it could be a hint to dig deeper into the 911 call or that the 911 call is being reinvestigated. <br />