Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• Please watch this TheWhiteRabbitful vid and some of Paris' tweets will make sense to you, OMG this is a very good job, I think we are on the way to see Michael very soon again, at least I guess so  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1366492814:
    <br />Please watch this TheWhiteRabbitful vid and some of Paris' tweets will make sense to you, OMG this is a very good job, I think we are on the way to see Michael very soon again, at least I guess so  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Great vid sweet, thanks for sharing !!!!  :bearhug:<br />And...great words !!!!  :moonwalk_:  Waiting for with endless L.O.V.E.  !!!! <br /><br /><br />                                        F_05BL_1.GIF
  • I have found this Paris tweet on FB but I am not so sure if she/he is talking about us the beLIEvers because Drake Bell is a Nickelodeon actor who is always bashing Justin Bieber,  however if try to find the tweet it's already deleted and we all know that when she/he says something that could be hoaxy she/he automatically deletes the tweet, wait wait wait I have just learned that the JB fans are called beliebers (with "b")  :woohoo2:<br /><br />249473_4509288941296_1505894750_n.jpg<br />
  • Paris' new profile picture.<br />01_zps087d436d.jpeg -> 01_zpsb746abaa.png<br />02_zpsaa6ad610.png<br /> :multiplespotting:  :woohoo2:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Agree :)
  • I found it very interesting:<br /><br /><br />
  • apparently it's photoshopped .. does that mean there will be levitating skateboards in two years???? i think yes!!<br /><br /><br />not sure what she talking about with this....
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I immediately thought about Back to the Future, part 2.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />A far cry from reality... :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1367328980:
    <br />I found it very interesting:<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Call me crazy but that side by side of Prince and MJ at the trial look eerily similar.  :WTF:
  • You are right MJonmind, look at this:<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=135442089978145&set=o.359116207436564&type=1&relevant_count=1<br /><br />The tweet has been deleted.<br /><br />gwynned:<br /><br />
    Call me crazy but that side by side of Prince and MJ at the trial look eerily similar. 
    <br /><br />Sorry I don't understand what you mean, can you explain please??  :icon_question:  :icon_e_confused:
    Gwynned, I started another thread for you!<br /><br />Interesting video Sweetsunset!<br />That song, Michael’s Affirmation, is mentioned here. I sure hope we will get to hear these songs soon. <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=218728<br />Quite the dream of 'kneeling in front of MJ sitting on a golden chair', and Latoya's words, "Always dream. They will come true!"
    This is a great video by Neda mj, concerning Paris' Back to the Future tweets, and they show us that MJ is in control and right on schedule!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Here's 2 pics from it:<br /><br />Parisbacktothefuture1_zps2994c74e.jpg<br />Parisbacktothefuture2Nedamjvideo_zps2ee22216.jpg<br />
  • MJonmind thanks for sharing, I wanted to post but the link was unable, great vid.
    on 1367700894:
    <br />MJonmind thanks for sharing, I wanted to post but the link was unable, great vid.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree, great vid  :icon_bounce:  Thanks MJonmind  :icon_razz:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
        <br />                  [size=12pt]Latest tweet from Paris[/size]<br />                            https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br />                                                                        Pariss_zps8758eed9.png<br /><br /><br />                  [size=10pt]  Wonder if this is a shoutout to this imaginary dancing partner[/size]<br /><br />                                                                                 
  • on 1368657744:
    <br />    <br />                  [size=12pt]Latest tweet from Paris[/size]<br />                            https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br />                                                                        Pariss_zps8758eed9.png<br /><br /><br />                  [size=10pt]  Wonder if this is a shoutout to this imaginary dancing partner[/size]<br /><br />                                                                                 
    <br />
    <br /><br />yes that would be a great couple<br /><br />and much talkin' about skeleton looks in court lately :icon_e_wink:
  • Where would she get that skeleton from?  Is she in school, may be science class?
  • bonnie2013bonnie2013 Posts: 91
    on 1368658830:
    <br />Where would she get that skeleton from?  Is she in school, may be science class?<br />
    <br /><br />It probably was at school. Biology, maybe Anatomy since she was talking about being a doctor.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ahhh yes.....  "Michael looked way too thin and skeletal"
    ; everlastinglove      and much talkin' about skeleton looks in court lately  :icon_razz:  :th_bravo:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1368665428:
    <br />; everlastinglove      and much talkin' about skeleton looks in court lately  :icon_razz:  :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Nice that her background is Starry Night from Van Gogh : ) Love it.........<br /><br />Also love this version:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blessings......
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I just want to share this coincidence with you. After reading all the information about Wade, and watching that pathetic interview, I was stressed  :icon_geek: and was wondering too if this could possibly be part of the plan... then I read the 'Front' twitter saying it's not.<br /><br />So later on I tweeted...  Need to breathe. :-) #3rdeye asleep  9:26 PM 16 May 13<br /><br />Paris's tweet tonight... <br /><br />paris2glg.jpg<br /><br />the om symbol. The key is to breathe....<br />Stay calm  :icon_mrgreen:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    The poor girl :( She must be having a hard time at school now after these accusations!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1368845515:
    <br />I just want to share this coincidence with you. After reading all the information about Wade, and watching that pathetic interview, I was stressed  :icon_geek: and was wondering too if this could possibly be part of the plan... then I read the 'Front' twitter saying it's not.<br /><br />So later on I tweeted...  Need to breathe. :-) #3rdeye asleep  9:26 PM 16 May 13<br /><br />Paris's tweet tonight... <br /><br />paris2glg.jpg<br /><br />the om symbol. The key is to breathe....<br />Stay calm  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />I saw all this on twitter and just smiled....I have no idea why, but I remain steadfast calm......<br />must be the breathing : ) <br />Blessings! <br /><br />